Lia, My Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sounds against my palm were getting louder, but I could not slow down. I needed to move inside her. I needed to feel that tight cunt wrapped around my cock. She was pushing back against me at a more frenzied rate. I could sense that she would be cumming soon so I ploughed into her ferociously.

Finally her back arched and she froze, moaning against my palm. I pulled her tight against me, pusing as deep into her as I could go, impaling her. Her legs shook and her cunt clamped down on me as she came.

Lia was gasping for breath as she began to come down, and I took that moment to grab her hips with both hands and begin to slam into her as hard and fast as I could, chasing my own climax.

Her teeth were gritted as she tried to keep quiet as I fucked her. Her tits swung free, heavy and full, her thick brown nipples, hard as pebbles ran back and forth over the granite countertop. I felt her legs shudder again as she came once more, pussy tightening around me. It was enough.

"Gonna cum," I grunted. "I'll pull out." It took all my will not to let loose as I spoke. I was about to slide out of her, letting loose on her ass and back, when she reached back with both hands, letting her upper body fall against the counter, breasts pushing into the surface. I could see the round swells pushed out on either side of her body. Her hands gripped my hips, trying to keep me inside her.

"Cum in my, sir," she said, gasping. "Fill me up!"

I was too far gone to think it through. I slammed forward once more, muscles taught, groaning as I finally came. I could feel it explode from my balls, which tightened against my body, spraying deep into her. I pulled back a bit, slamming forward again, letting loose another spurt. I held her there, then, cock twitching as I emptied myself into her.

I fell forward, my body atop of hers as we both tried to catch our breaths. Finally I groaned and stepped away, my still twitching cock slipping out, a string of my cum connecting us for a moment longer before it broke. I watched my seed oozing from the cunt of my housekeeper for a moment before she straightened up and turned towards me.

As I sucked oxygen into my lungs, reason returned to me. What had I done?! What had possessed me to fuck my housekeeper while my wife was just a few rooms away from us? How had I let myself cum in her? Was she on birth control? My wife had had her tubes tied years ago so we never worried about that. What the utter fuck had I done?

Lia did not seem to have any of the same reservations. She smiled at me, a cute, satisfied smile. She reached down and pulled her shorts up, trapping, presumably, my cum from leaking down her legs.

"Look," I said, finally, "Lia, I'm sorry. I don't... I shouldn't have done... Jesus Christ."

She just continued to smile at me and stepped close to me, looking up into my face. She reached up and cupped my cheeks in her palms and kissed me on my mouth. Without planning it my lips parted and her tongue slid into my mouth and I kissed her back. Then she broke the contact and stepped away.

"Thank you, sir," she said quietly. "I think I will like working here."

She began to walk away, towards the stairs that led down to her room.

"I can't wait to see what you do to me tomorrow," she said, head turned, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I blinked stupidly at her retreating back.

Tomorrow? What? I could not do anything with her tomorrow. Or ever again! Still. My deflating cock gave a twitch, as if to say, Yes. Yes you will. Over and over again....

I groaned and put my head in my hands before pulling up my pants and heading upstairs to shower. I needed to wash the smell of my betrayal off of me, even if I could not wash it out of my mind.

To be continued....