All Comments on 'Liam and I: Anal Love'

by AnalLover2501

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RegretsRegretsabout 4 years ago
Preparation and communication

If a person is gagged and so is not able to communicate then pain may become a tear in the splinter muscle with other problems down the line. And then when not gagged, the second time this mighty dick is just forced in that possibility is still present. This is not good. Very great care should be taken of the bum, with lots of lubbee and gentle stretching and checking. It is a privilege, to fuck a bum, and you should have pride that you leave no injury afterwards and that there is no pain, maybe discomfort for a short time which should lessen before proceeding. There should be dummy runs, with penetration only with a lesser object than the dick, which is being kept in reserve. And care, too that nothing is inserted into the bum that can escape entirely into the bum, and so be lost, and then become a problem for a doctor. If you show such care for your partner in this enterprise there is a great possibility that you will be invited back to attend to this bum, and others, as your reputation for care and consideration spreads more widely. If I have saved one bum from being torn my posting has been worthwhile. If that person, thus saved, goes on to become an enthusiastic regular who will seek others to attend to their bum, and other people, who take note of this enthusiasm are so motivated as to allow their bums to be used in turn surely this is the desirable outcome we would all want. Take care, and encourage enthusiasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous