All Comments on 'Liam Ch. 05'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is about the sickest thing I have ever read......I only read it hoping that there was a little pay back....Liam is such a slut, and deserves to be put in place pronto........

tjdhall2tjdhall2almost 4 years ago
No

This is the most unbelievable story I've ever read. How anyone would allow that to happen to themselves?!.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
thank you for part 5

I really enjoy this story and so happy you came back to add another chapter to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
thanks for the update

very glad you finished up the series. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars!

LOVED this chapter! I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Chapter & Series

This is truly my favorites series on this site. I really hope you can continue it!! Great chapter this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

I would love another solely gay male, Cuck kind of story. I love the bisexual ones too but I really like this one a lot. Please make another story with a different plot.

iecummingiecummingover 3 years ago
Got me hard!

Lucas, thanks for some great stories. You don’t know me, but you sure know how to push my buttons. Thanks.

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

I sense great tears incoming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was the most revolting, cruelest piece of trash I’ve seen. I find Kyle to be the worst character you could imagine. His disdain and disrespect for Lucas as repugnant. Just puke. I liked the commenter who suggested Lucas torch the whole place and walk away as these POSs burn.

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Easy pace, no surprises. I had thoughts halfway through that it would be interesting if Liam’s real interest was not in Kyle, but in Lucas. He might grow bored with Kyle, who is of a type that Liam is overly familiar with and is basically a two dimensional, dime-a-dozen stud (and maybe not even that exciting once the newness wears off), but Lucas is much more attractive emotionally as a devoted submissive. Liam basically dumps Kyle, steals Lucas, and it becomes a story wear the Alpha cheater actually loses out … His infidelity costs him not only his lover, but the real love of his life.

Anyway, thanks for the story. Happy Holidays. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story. The humiliation is intense. It got a little confusing though. It felt like Kyle was dating Liam more that Lucas. I wish there were a few more parts where it was just Kyle and Lucas talking. In the one scene it was a bit hot for Kyle to turn Lucas down when he offered a blow job. I think you could have had more fun with those situations and it could have reminded both Lucas and the reader about the consent and reconnected the boyfriends.

nwijoeynwijoeyover 1 year ago

great finish love a good gangbacng

DamondevilleDamondevilleabout 1 month ago

I had the finish this series hoping it would get better, I’ve never been so disappointed. This story was nothing more than heartbreaking. It went too far. Liam had more of a relationship with Kyle, even in private with just Lucas, then Lucas himself. I like that Kyle checked in with him but it was ultimately pointless. It was like Lucas was the addition not Liam. So much potential and just ruined. Not to mention Kyle is just plain mean. He should have been a boyfriend and helped Lucas when he was being used against his will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous