Liam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spit-roasted me like this for a few minutes, then the guy in my mouth pulled out. I immediately gasped for breath and said, "No...please...I can't take all of you..."

This was just greeted by laughter. Then the guy whose cock had been in my mouth started spraying my face with his load, and the laughter turned to cheering. I felt his cum dripping down my face. Then the guy behind me groaned, slammed into me, and I felt his cock pulsing. "Fuuuuck yeah, that's load number one in your ass, get ready for a lot more," he said, slapping my ass and pulling out.

Barely a couple seconds passed before somebody else replaced him and began fucking me just as hard and rough. I felt a hand pull my head up and saw Liam standing next to me, smiling. He looked so hot, and as my ass adjusted to the feeling of cock inside it again, I felt myself getting hard. "Aw, Lucas, it's okay," Liam said comfortingly. "Just think of it as catching up on all the cock you weren't allowed to touch these past two months."

I saw Kyle move through the crowd and stand next to Liam, sliding an arm around his waist. His erection pointed straight at my face. I looked up at him. "Can...can I suck you?" I asked.

Liam giggled, taking Kyle's cock in his hand. "Aww, you miss your boyfriend's cock, huh?"

I nodded desperately as the guy behind me started fucking me faster, clearly about to add his load to the first guy's. "Yes, sir," I said submissively. "I want to feel him inside me again so bad."

"Here's the deal," Liam said, enjoying his control over me. "If you can keep being a good little bitch boy and take all these guys' cocks," motioning around the room at the guys circled around me, "then Kyle here will fuck you last. Okay?"

"I...I don't know if I can..." I said hesitantly.

Liam smirked. "Well, that's okay, because if you can't, I'll be right here ready to take his load like usual. Right, Kyle?"

"Sounds good to me," Kyle said, looking down at me with a smirk as Liam stroked him.

I looked up at Kyle's perfectly toned, muscular body and said, "I promise, I'll take all these guys for you, Kyle. I want your cock again so fucking much."

Kyle took a step toward me, holding his cock to my face. "Lick it, bitch."

Happily, I stuck my tongue out and slid it from the base to the tip, savoring the taste of the cock I hadn't been allowed to touch for two months. Then he stepped back. "That's all you get for now," he said. "Somebody come fuck this bitch's face."

A random guy came forward and quickly slid his cock down my throat, making me gag. The guy behind me had been replaced by somebody else, but there were still plenty of guys standing around waiting for their turn.

Kyle and Liam sat down on the couch and watched. I don't know how long I was splayed out on the floor being used by these guys, but it was well over an hour. They put me in whatever position they wanted, slapped my ass, pulled my hair, and even spat on me as they fucked me. I was nothing to them but a hole. I went through phases of pain and pleasure, sometimes enthusiastically riding their cocks and moaning like a slut, other times groaning in pain and begging them to not be so rough with me. But they didn't care, they just kept using me however they wanted. Some guys came on my face, some down my throat, some in my ass, and some pulled out and shot all over my body. By the time the last couple guys fucked me, I was a cum-covered mess.

Finally, the last guy laid me out on my back, spread my weak legs, and slid easily inside me. I was in a daze by this point, my body had gone pretty much limp. He fucked me for a while until he pulled out and sprayed a fresh load on my chest and stomach.

"Great party," the guy said as he walked past Kyle and Liam. A lot of guys by this time had gotten dressed and left. A few guys were scattered around the apartment, still fucking and sucking. But in the living room, it was now just me, Kyle, and Liam.

Kyle looked down at me, my body splayed out on the floor and dripping with over a dozen guys' cum. "What a pathetic fucking slut you are," he said.

I looked up at him, fingering my hole as so many different guys' cum spilled out of it. "Please, sir, please fuck me now."

"Crawl between my legs," he ordered me.

Slowly, weak from the merciless gangbang I'd just received, I got on my hands and knees and crawled between his legs, a trail of cum dripping behind me.

He held his beautiful erection in front of me. "Suck it."

Desperately, I took his cock in my hand and slid my lips around the tip, savoring the taste, then sliding my head down until my nose was in his pubes. It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth again. I looked up at him obediently as I sucked him.

"Mmmmmm, good boy," he said, and I sucked faster.

Liam watched with delight as I sucked, rubbing Kyle's chest and making out with him. "You wanna fuck your boyfriend?" he asked Kyle. Kyle nodded. Liam looked down at me. "You know this isn't going to be a regular thing, right?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"The only reason you're so much as touching his dick is because I'm feeling generous."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," I said gratefully.

"Get back on all fours so your boyfriend can use you."

"Yes, sir," I said, and quickly got in position.

Kyle got behind me and lined himself up at my incredibly well-lubed hole. He slid into me. "Fuuuuuck, so much cum," he groaned.

"Ohhhhh, Kyle!" I moaned. "I missed your cock inside me soooooo muuuuuuch."

"Fuck yeah, I know you did," Kyle groaned, fucking me faster. "But you don't deserve this dick, do you?"

"Ohhh, fuck, no, sir," I moaned, even as I pushed myself back on his cock.

"Thank Liam again for sharing me with you," Kyle ordered.

"Ohhhh, fuck, thank you, sir, thank you for letting my boyfriend fuck a pathetic little bitchboy like me," I moaned.

Liam giggled as he watched.

Kyle pulled out and told me to sit on the couch and spread my legs. I obeyed. He slid into me again and I wrapped my legs around him. He fucked me as I slid my hands up and down his chest. I was in heaven.

He stared down at me intensely as he fucked me. "Fuck yeah, you missed this cock bad, didn't you?" he demanded.

"So...fucking...much," I moaned as he slammed into me.

Then he leaned down and started making out with me. I couldn't believe it. I felt my own load finally bubbling up inside me. We parted our lips and I cried out, "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck, Kyle, I'm gonna cum, your perfect dick is gonna make me cum, fuuuuuuck, don't stop!"

Kyle stood up straight and started pounding me hard, as my cock began to spurt out a massive load. "Fuck yeah," Kyle groaned. "Shoot your load out of that useless little cock." I continued shooting, in what was by far the most intense orgasm of my life.

"You want my load inside you?" Kyle demanded.

"Ohhhh, yesss, please," I moaned.

"Did you like being a little fucktoy for Liam's friends?"

"Yessss!"

"Ohhh fuuuuck, nnnnnngggghhhh!!" Kyle groaned as he slammed inside of me and added his load to the other guys'. He collapsed on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Wow," Liam said. I looked over. He had cum on himself, watching. I smiled a little at him, as we both appreciated the temporary role reversal.

Afterward, the other guests left and Kyle and Liam went to sleep, ordering me to clean up the mess. Things returned to "normal" after that, with me serving Kyle and Liam and watching them fuck if they let me. Every few months, they allowed me to earn a taste of Kyle's cock, but they kept me desperate for it, which was just how I liked it.

12