All Comments on 'Liar Ch. 06'

by sinfully_divine

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story...

and dont let the adverse comments get u down. Youre learning ur craft so there's going to be a little bumpy ride! but personally i like this story, the love, lust, passion and angst so please continue writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

loved it keep going with it cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

OMG I can't wait for the next chapter. Pat yourself on the back you certainly made up for the mass confusion of chapter 5. Love this story and can't wait to find out Gabe's reaction to his mini-Gabe. LOL Love that Ethan keeps looking for Myles High and his club! Too funny! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

Great chatper! Cant wait to see what happens next! Is gabe going to freak out? Please more and soon! Thanks!!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
the provebial is about to hit

love the last few lines and i aee a jude gigi coming ( at least some fireworks) and ethan is just to funny more more more please

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Finally..

this mess is gonna get cleaned up, and it'll take only one look at Ethan to do it! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you can write

and build a story. unfortunatelly for me, I guess only me if I read the other commentars, your characters a way to childish. maybe not when they were big childs in the beginning but now so many years later. Gabe might still not be the average adult and so far he had not really to bear a lot of responsibility. but for sure there would have been at least one woman (or at least I hope so) who would have stopped him when he got horny and just kind of took what he wants when he wants witout protection (if std or making babies). But Sloane who had to struggle through school and be a single mother does 100% not behave anymore like a virgin teenager. she is for sure not some spoilt bimbo like Paris Hilton or so. you write like in one of those trashy novels where feelings never die, never get old, hard living conditions don't show and everybody is happy and wears pink glasses. let them grow up please and don't let them die so dumb at the age of 95 with Gabe still not knowing that when he puts his dick in a woman that he probably could father a child and Sloane that there is the pill after so that she doesn't have 5 kids from Gabe because they met every 2 years from now on. with all the other guys she met inbetween she has now her own football team otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So-so

Is there anyway you could possibly pointedly show that it's a flashback or presently occurring scene?

<p>

Well, actually it's too late now, but... where is this sex with Gabe happening? I assume it is in the past, but I am not too sure.

<p>

Dating parts would help OR using >> and << to signify past and present or even ************ = past. Something.

<p>It's nice though, just kind of hard to get through because of the reason mentioned above. Keep up the nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING - Don'r listen to people who say mean thig

Please keep it coming.. I am loving the story line and the characters and if other people don't like it and want to nit-pick they should try writing themselves!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOu can defiantly write!

I enjoy reading your stories so far. Your characters might be childish but that is what makes your stories so good. For the comment that is a couple spaces below your like the only one with a 50??? I wonder who is a better writer?

juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
Yay!

Tell the rude wankers to bugger off. Ugh. Your writing is wonderful! And this story is fantastic in my opinion. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Your story is amazing! I love it and can't wait for Gabe to find out about Ethan! Keep up the good work & ignore those assholes.

foreveryours116foreveryours116over 14 years ago
simply amazing!love it!

100 for you...keep writing. youre good. i love your series...update soon please? thank you...more power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cute

I think I want to meet Myles High myself now... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need some more pliiiz be4 x-mass

Hey, thaks for that chapter, i need more pliz, be4 i go for x-mass holidays, coz i realy dont want to miss the other chapter, pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please!!!!!!

Please, please ,pretty please update!!!! I absolutely love this story please update!!!

zorillozorilloover 14 years ago
Awesome story

It is a real relief to find a well thought out story, especially one where both parties have faults instead of a Sinner and a Saint not matter what either party does. The only reason I did not give it a 100 are some structure issues. Making flashbacks more clearly defined would go a very long way in improving your story. Hope to see more soon.

Angelh120Angelh120over 14 years ago
PLEASE continue

This is such a great story PLEASE continue I'm soooo excited to know how Gabe react when he see's Ethan. PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I'm begging please hurry with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You... ROCK!

I sure hope another installment will be coming out! This just got better and better. Personally i think Sloane should of kneed him in the balls... Both Walker and Gabe!

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
the shit is coming

i cannot wait until gabe meets ethan and how large the fireworks will be and even if sloan is lying to everybody the fact that she equates her thinking gabe left her with the lying she is doing shows that yes both are flawed but that at the time of ethans conception neither would have been mature enough to make it work and this might actually be he best solution but still the fireworks will be just grand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Have i deleted it? What's this system about?

Won't the anti erotica brigade cause havoc with anything they don't agree with?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous