All Comments on 'Liar Ch. 07'

by sinfully_divine

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn

Please write soon. Reminds me of when I was younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story...

I can feel every emotion in this story. It's written very well ! Great job! Can't wait to read more!

The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressover 14 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

This chapter was INTENSE! I loved it! Just. . . Wow!I can't wait for more!

AlitheAlitheover 14 years ago
Loving it

Great chapter! Hopefully we'll see more soon now that the busy season is over (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hello

is there an adult somewhere ? or is eathan the most mature in this story ? a detective who only thinks whith his dick? of course now I understand why the always callem private dick, funny. the whiskey was even funnier.

foreveryours116foreveryours116over 14 years ago
so exciting...

..as usual i cant wait for the next chapter. I love it...so much. Though it short...im still glad for the update. Thanks!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
geating good

cannot wait for he next chapter because they are so engrossing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Ignore the asshole who voted you down, this story is very engrossing and I've been looking forward to your latest installment. The only advice I could offer is some closer editing. Not as much in prior chapters, but in this one there were a lot of omitted words and grammar mistakes that can easily be avoided. Keep up the great work!

feralfireferalfireover 14 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME writing style AWESOME story just a couple of mistakes (grammatical) here and there

BTW can u plz increase ur writing pace i know u must be trying ur best but it is frustrating to wait so long between so short chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent update!!!

I love this story and can't wait to see another update. I also love how you are incorporating Jude and Gigi into the story. IF I'm reading this correctly I believe Jude is the tosser that is trying to buy Gigi's fathers business. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work. Ethan is a real character!!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 14 years ago
more updates pls

finally...another chapter. please hurry with your updates. thanks. :) can't wait to read them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it coming!

Once again i wasn't let down so thanks very much :) Please get the next chapter up soon!

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Bloody Hell!

That was really good! Now, if you don't post next chapter soon I think I will die!! There's so much my heart can take!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Hmm.

I knew Gabe would be angry but I didn't think he would be mean. Where the hell does he get off threatening to take her kid away from her? What she did was wrong, yes, but he is being way too extreme. I hope he comes to his senses once he calms down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great work

Ignore those unintelligent comments. Imagine hearing that you have a child and never met them never had the opportunity to be a part of their lives. My (now) wife ran away from me when she was pregnant with our first child (she was young barely 18 and black and scared) and trust me I was no were as calm as Gabe, when I found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liar

i hope there is more i want to see what happens now that he knows he has a son

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
super!!!!

hurry with the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love this story...everytime i come to this site I check to see if you've written more, cant wait to see how these two end up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what happens next

when is the next chapter i want to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

oh gosh... all your the chapters are really awesome.. way too awesome... cant wait to read the next one! XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it! I'm happy I found this story! By the way I'm a new reader. I just found this story last night and couldn't stop reading it! Please, please, please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please!

I really really hope that you post the next installment! Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story

Excellent story .. plzz post the rest of the story quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE HURRY!!!

Dying for the next chapter!! Can't wait to see what happens when Gabe calms down and comes to his senses a bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I just stumbled across this story, and it's fantastic! I hopehopehope that you continue with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Status?

Good story! I love the characters you've created. I noticed your bio page says you'll update soon, but that was January. Could you update your bio again to let us readers know where you're at in the process?

Thanks from Texas

sxybtch343sxybtch343about 14 years ago
Love the story!!!!

Please continue I am dying to find out what happens...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
???

When are you going to post a new chapter? It's been 3 months!

larea412larea412about 14 years ago
I love it!!!

Please update soon. I need to know what happens next. I love this story. Give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
remaining parts???

Very enjoyable .plz update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's Amazingggg!!!!!

Plz post the next chapter this story is great. O can't wait to read what's coming up next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
General consensus...

...we're all dying to know what happens! I hope you get the kinks worked out of it so you can post the next chapter soon! I can't wait for the reconciliation. And for the boy to meet his father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In my watch list

Like everyone else I'm still dying to know what happens next even though I read this story almost a year ago and have almost forgotten about it, but didn't ;). I am still watching it and hoping you will update soon. Don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm sure it will be worth the wait once you put up the next chapters!

Please keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue!

This is a great story. I'm hooked. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In awe...

I'm left breathless at how good this story is. I read all seven chapters in one sitting and anxiously waiting to find out what happens next. The quality of writing, character development, and plot is top notch. I've been reading romance novels for over 15 years and this has all the qualities of a professionally published story. Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!

amazing! are u published? are u gonna keep writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

this story was so great, please finish up. I hate being on the edge of suspense

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
That's not really the end, is it?

I'm heading over to your profile to see if I can find the conclusion of this story or more info on where to find it. I really hope there's more!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
DO NOT END HERE!!!

Please don't let this be end! I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!

Just found this story and am addicted! You can't stop here...Really want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
C'mon, you have to finish this. Really!

Not sure what happened to stop your writing, but you really need to finish this. The story is too good to leave it here. I'm guessing you really enjoyed writing this and were hoping others would enjoy it too. Well, now that you've got your wish, you must feel some obligation to your readers to finish, yes?

Please don't leave this story here. For your fans and for yourself, you have to try and finish this great story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!

will there be more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come on you can do it!!!!!!

Please finish, this is an amazing story. I would really like to know how it ends.

wireless35wireless35over 13 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS!!!

I cant wait to read what happens next!!!

ReadsalotReadsalotover 13 years ago
Oh hell!

I have to learn to make sure series stories are finished before I start reading. It's been a year since the last chapter was posted. Hopefully you'll finish this at some point. I'll bookmark it and check back later. But don't feel bad. There is one that I've been waiting 3 years for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes finish it!!!

i agree with readsalot. i love this story, but am tired of getting sucked into these ones that no one finishes! i think there should be a separate story series for works in progress. please finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i love it

please please please finish this story. i love the volitile nature of the characters and the depth behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liar Ch. 08

Love the story. You have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love love love this story. Please please please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next chapter?

In your bio, you wrote that you had chapter 8 almost ready...over a year ago. Would you care to upload that chapter for your adoring fans? Pretty please? I would attempt to bribe you with cookies if I could! This story is written very well, and is obviously suspenseful enough to have us all yearning for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

We need the end damnit....pls. post it! We wouldn't be so cranky if it wasn't so damned good!

raven616raven616over 12 years ago

PLEASE post the next chapter soon...PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
c'mon girl

you can do it. finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???????

ARE YOU DEAD????? I HOPE NOT CAUSE I REALLY WANT THIS STORY FINISHED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've been coming back here just for this story... it's been almost 3 yrs now, please finish with the story!!

wireless35wireless35over 12 years ago
Finish!!!!!

Please just finish it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wat d hell wen r u planning to post

leaving ur readers in middle.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HELLO??????

Are you going to finish the story? This is so good and you leave us with this cliff hanger and then NOTHING?????

laughnowcrylaterlaughnowcrylaterabout 12 years ago
You gave up huh?

It's sad to see a great story like this go unfinished. Hopefully one day you will get that spark to write again and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

This is such a great story. I hope you are working on finishing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need more!

Although Gabe is not exactly a perfect hero, I'd love to read more... finally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more!!!!!

Please finish the story. I coudn't put it down, I need to know what happens next. Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are u dead.

Hello Please finish off the story. I read this a while ago in 2010 and till now its not finished, watsup. If ur still breathing we want to know what happened.

Me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my god. How could you? Write such an amazing story and then just up and leave when it gets to the most climatic part! I'm so desperate to read more but given that all these were written in 2010, three years ago. It's unlikely I will...argh, so much frustration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh!!

I sometimes hate coming to this site, every time I start to get into a story it ends and it never finishes, I sometime wonder why I come here, there should be some rule that you cannot post on this site until you have a completed story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
come on

This is a great story. Why did u not finish it? We have to find out what happend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s a shame

It’s a shame that you left this unfinished. I read this when you first posted it here and came back after a few years.. had really hope you returned to finish this. I thought I remember seeing Chapter 8 in erotic republic (or something like that). Please post it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sinfully _devine....

I'll tell you what's sinful.....Not finishing a good story and leaving everyone hanging....That is what's sinful!!!!!

Get your creative jucies flowing and finish what you started.

fairway9fairway9over 5 years ago
Please finish

I read a lot of stories at literotica. It sucks when a good story does not have an ending. The way you finished the story leads me to believe they became hateful to each other. It’s a shame the child has to suffer because of two hard headed parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous