All Comments on 'Libby & John: First Time Ch. 03'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
VixenLaFlammeVixenLaFlammeabout 20 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

One of the most fantastic sensual stories I've ever read. The scenes leave me breathless with anticipation clinging to every word. I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wait worth it

Altho it took a long time coming it was worth the wait

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
can't wait

what a fun couple to explore with.... 1st 3 chapters are superb.. can't wait until the next one... and I've gotta get myself some of those toys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredibly awesome

This was incredibly awesome, it had me cumming for hours. Not to mention my girlfriend. I can not wait till the next one, but you should try and include some anal and exhibition in the next chapter of this story since they are exploring with sex in the midst of an ever blossoming relationship. Yours is the best story I have read by far and I can only immagine that it will continue to get even better as it goes.

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
great!

thank you for keeping it romantic. should you decide to continue this in the future, i hope you keep them OFF threesomes, third parties, or swinging. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more!!!

all 3 "chapters" were SO good, i want more! do they move together? ever try anal? PLEASE more!!!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0veralmost 12 years ago
Libby and John

I think this whole story

is very much my missus and

self. Somehow to me when a woman

refers to her pussy as a " cunt " , it sounds

dirtier and more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOREEEE

moreeee chapters??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Took me into their world :))))

Wow! I loved how you would make their orgasms last. Not just, "cumming". You gave depth and sensational details, thoughts, and more.

Delicious! Thank You!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
I'm astonished.

This superb story has been around for so many years and I just found it, to my delight.

That was an excellent tale of love, devotion, sensual care, oh hell and every thong else that could count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

Very good description of how to make your Partner happy - technically and emotionally. Should be for every Young adult to read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Toy is as Good as the Real Thing!

I sort of got lost in Chapter 3. 1 and 2 were great.....innocent, lustful and youthful. Then in Chapter 3, its porn ànd toys.......sort of plastic and lacking in something.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Libby...if you're out there, Find Me!

I ache for that kind of love!

Oh...you want notes.

The BIGGY is that it's a story about LOVE.

If you write more, I want it to be the next chapter in their love-filled lives...

NOT a checklist touching more of the usual bases.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
More

Need to read next chapter great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
glorious romance

There is plenty of feeling, tenderness, and passion in this third chapter of a marvelous romantic story. The reader gets a real feel for the characters, the development of which continues in this chapter. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She’s become a sex-crazed maniac! Look out John!!😳 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous