Liberated by the Pen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had felt liberating to have a captive audience who not only appreciated my fantasies but elaborated upon them and promised to fulfil them in the time we had remaining.

"Thank you Master for forcing me to confront the truth of myself, and for fulfilling a fantasy I hadn't even known I wanted to experience."

"Little one. I can fulfill your fantasies all the time, once you realize the possibility that we can be together, how our destinies are intertwined. As your Master, my job is to guide you, to nurture you, to develop you into a more confident, liberated version of yourself. Your integrity has never been compromised by my choices, and it never will."

I paused, electing not to contradict Gabe's delusion, before choosing my words carefully. It seemed like an opportune time, and I didn't want to alienate him. "Master, you can't fulfil my fantasies completely, not until you atone for what you did. You abducted me against my will, kept me captive, drugged me, tied me up, fucked me against my will. How am I sup..."

Gabe only placed a hand over my mouth, bidding my silence. His tongue trailed down my neck, dipping into my clavicle before his fingers found affinity with my already erect nipple. His other hand nestled into the warmth and wetness he knew was awaiting him.

"Do you love me little one?" His fingers tickled my vulva demanding entrance as my legs naturally widened to welcome the generosity of his fingers.

I nodded, a tear clinging precariously at the edge of my eye. He knew I did. He knew of my struggle to reconcile the monstrosity of what he had committed against me, and my unabating affection towards him, despite my attempts to cleave my heart and libido from his. This exercise was meant to shift me mentally from the liminality of betwixt and between that maddened me, and to furnish me with an understanding of my place in this world so that I could navigate it with full knowledge of who I was. In this moment, my heart traitorously swelled for my captor; the tentacles of his power embedded stronger than it ever had.

"I love you, Master," I conceded.

"That's all we require." He pressed his lips against mine, as he rolled my body into the length of his, and I unbuttoned his shirt, reaching frantically for his pants to release the rod of flesh that I perpetually worshipped at the altar of my submission and his dominance. Together we tumbled into the languorous ecstasy of our lovemaking. His hands scorched against my flesh in their deliberate explorations, as our limbs entangled, and my lips devoured his taste in their hunger.

The hours of our time together, rapidly bled into days as the calendar veered to the end of our first month. Though Gabe had continued to challenge my mental boundaries, I still beleaguered under the burden of shame at my longings, which Gabe worked diligently to ameliorate. I knew that his unwavering support of my desires emanated from his own experiences as a young adult. He had confessed as much in his justification for my abduction. In Gabe's own distorted fashion, I imagined he was performing an act of penance in fostering my kinks and attempting to "fix" me before our time concluded. Every morning, as I waited, the enema sloshing deeply within, discomfort enflaming my libido, Gabe insisted I confess a statement of fact, with confidence.

One morning, as I was on my hands and knees, waiting for his permission to release the fluid that cramped my insides, I summoned the gumption to admit that I yearned to feel the edge of menace under his control again. "Master," I looked at Gabe with earnestness, "I miss when you would connect my arms behind my collar, so I was tightly restrained and made to feel helpless."

My cheeks coloured in bashfulness. He only tipped my chin upwards, smiling, understanding that a small component of my being required the mental manipulations Gabe had enacted in the early part of my captivity to rationalize my own oppositional manoeuvres against him. The tactics, while necessary, had also contained an edge of thrilling to which there was no measurable counterpart. The illusion of force and capture was exhilarating. Gabe simply kissed my forehead before tousling my tresses with affection.

Gabe was true to his word in fulfilling my fantasies for later in the week, as I stood before him in front of the mirror in preparation to recite my morning ownership affirmation, Gabe unbuckled my collar to my astonishment, and in substitution produced a thick pink collar, fastening it to my neck. The reflection revealed the bejewelled words, "Master's fuckdoll".

"Mas..."

His finger quelled the movement of my lips. "Fuckdolls don't speak. They don't move unless their Masters move them. They don't think. They exist only for their Master's desires."

I started opening my mouth but clamped it quickly. Gabe picked me up by my slender waist and carried me to the bedroom, depositing me by the edge of the bed. He held up a fuchsia latex underbust corset that he cinched so tightly, reducing my already slender waist into an exaggerated hourglass figure, that I could barely breathe. To my exposed nipples and breasts, he attached matching alligator nipple clamps with tassels. Gabe held up a miniature pleated maid's skirt with attached apron that covered nothing of my nether regions and proved more aesthetic than functional. To my wrists he buckled leather cuffs before bringing my arms behind my back and securing them to my collar. To my ankles, he attached the matching manacles.

"Like the old days little one," Gabe whispered in my ear, tugging it playfully.

He lifted me to a standing position and positioned me before the mirror. With the corset cinching my waist, the tassels tickling the swell of my breasts, the maid's skirt revealing the barest trace of my vulva, I looked overtly sexualized, especially since my breasts had been pushed to provide the illusion of ampleness. Gabe revealed a neon pink feather duster that he tickled my body with. I struggled to remain motionless as he teased me mercilessly with the lightness of the plumes, barely grazing against my inner thighs, the outside of my vulva, the roundness of my bosom, before bringing the duster up my torso to trace my jawline, the downy afterfeather soft and luxurious on my skin.

He carried me back to my bed, arranging me against the pillows, pulling my legs wide and attaching them to the straps at the bed. I was completely on display for him, as he pulled a chair to sit and be entertained with my complete abiding obedience to him.

"The only words to come from my fuckdoll's mouth will be her safeword."

Gabe leaned back, in an exaggerated motion as if suddenly impatient. "Hmmm, I believe my fuckdoll is missing her feather duster, but she doesn't have anywhere to put it." He leaned forwards, his eyes sparkled with naughtiness, before he slid the handle into the slickened, wet folds of my pussy, and seated it until only the pink plumes remained outside my body.

Stripped, spread, posed, adorned with latex, and exposed for Gabe's consumption, I was essentialized into sensuality itself, for Gabe's edification, deprived of choice except the surrender of my body and pleasure to his will. The wetness of my cunt a beacon to my stimulation. Every instance he'd trace his fingertips against my skin served as an act of possession reminding me of my place as his willing plaything. When he tugged my nipple clamps, I muffled my whimpers. But it was when Gabe crawled towards me, unzipping his pants, removing the duster, and repositioning my hips, pushing my legs out before spearing his cock into me, that I truly felt like his objectified doll. His pleasure was paramount as I served as a receptacle for his desire as he pummeled into me, yanking me against him by my narrowed waist, my legs spread eagled. His hands smashing my breasts. His fingers flicking my nipples. I was helpless, unable to resist my owner's wishes. After he had spurted his seed in me, he simply reinserted the duster handle.

Throughout the day, Gabe returned to ravish my body. Turned over on my knees to mount me from behind; legs attached over my head to my wrists to plough into my increasingly wet cunt; sat on the sofa, legs spread while Gabe inserted toys in me; ass up and chest down while Gabe leisurely toyed with my anus inserting the generous stack of anal beads halfway in and leaving me in that humiliating stance; on my knees between Gabe's prone form, my wrists now connected to my ankles, my mouth acting as a human cock sleeve for him, suckling him as he read on his back. My need remained unreciprocated and unsated, while Gabe had used me so many times that my thighs were slickened with my juices and remnants of his viscous seed.

By the time Gabe removed his manhood from my mouth, my jaw was sore, and I was dripping in unrequited sexual yearning. Still restrained, all I could do was wait for Gabe's next rapacious act enacted upon my body.

"I imagine my fuckdoll must be needy indeed, filled with so much of my semen."

He tilted my pelvis up, ass high in the air and entered my wet folds, penetrating me so deeply that I could not avoid the groan as he bottomed against my cervix. Motionless I remained as he pulled me tight against him propelling into me. His hand reached down to massage my clitoris, teasing my neglected and tortured bud. I had been held on the edge of desire all day. Objectified, sexualized, aroused, rendered submissive, treated like a series of holes with no utility except to serve as Master's toy, and I had loved every minute of it.

My body thrashed with tumultuous urgency when I was finally permitted to climax, suspended torturously at bay from the waiting, the anticipation, the build up of pleasure at being Master's toy. My body continually panted out its need. My orgasm struck me with such potency that my body bucked with such savagery that Gabe had to physically restrain me by my hips lest I injure myself. Gabe released me from my bonds and the suffocating latex as he wiped me down with a hot towel and massaged my limbs. He pulled me into his secure hold, ensuring the day's activities had not been too emotionally taxing.

"Thank you, Master," I murmured before exhaustion claimed my syllables of coherent speech, and the peripatetic thoughts that troubled my dreams were momentarily quelled by sexual satiety.

I met Adam the following day. Gabe honoured the stipulation of my surrender, and though was displeased that I had requested it, maintained a neutral countenance when I departed his presence. I needed time to process what had happened these past weeks. While I had continued contact with Adam throughout via text, and phone calls, this was the first I had seen him since I had entered my arrangement with Gabe.

"Meli," Adam greeted me with a kiss on my cheeks. "You look well. I trust that you've been dealing with what you've needed to, to move forward."

Adam had insisted on maintaining contact throughout my ordeal, postulating time and again that the past was the past for a reason.

"Don't revisit it Meli. What good can come of it except more hurt? What can it achieve?"

He had pleaded with me before I had gone to Gabe's office with collar in hand. That afternoon, Adam and I had lain in bed, conversing as part of my aftercare. Earlier, he had teased my body endlessly as I lay loosely tied on his bed, blindfolded, anticipating the touch of his tongue, or the press of the butt plug into my anus, or the tip of the vibrating toy against my clitoris. He had edged me before he finally rewarded me with a long-delayed orgasm, whose intensity reverberated through every part of my body. It was the first time I had experienced a climax of such strength with him, and it made me reconsider propositioning Gabe.

But then, Adam had playfully tousled my hair, before tucking an errant strand behind my ear, while declaring, "You're adorable, little one."

I instantly stiffened as Gabe's moniker for me released from another man's tongue, and the chill incapacitating me provided me with the rationalization on the exigency of my actions. But now as we sat across the table, sharing a coffee, Adam could only compliment me on the rosiness of my cheeks, and the levity of my speech, and the seeming confidence I exhibited.

"Perhaps the past is where you always needed to be." His eyes were kind and soulful as he cocked his head to the side glancing at me, his thumb tracing the fleshy pad of my hand.

I shook my head. "You can revisit the past, Adam without succumbing to it. I'm taking what I need. I'm doing this for myself. You know this, Adam. It's a catharsis of sorts, a mental exercise to restore my equilibrium." I squeezed his hand perhaps more out of comfort to me than him, convincing myself that I wasn't falling under Gabe's enthrall yet again.

Adam wasn't to be so easily mollified as he gripped my forearm with determination. "Think about your actions Meli and what your desired outcome is. We've spoken about this. You've suffered through so much with this man. How much more of yourself will you sacrifice?"

His eyes, unwavering, met my startled pupils. He only squeezed my hand. "Regardless, I'm here for you at any time. You need only call."

I squeezed back, holding tight to a reality that seemed increasingly detached from my own. I couldn't forge my future without confronting my contemptible past.

I returned to my apartment to find Gabe sitting on the sofa. He patted the seat cushion beside him, and I obliged.

"Did you have an enjoyable outing with Adam?"

I nodded, smiling, almost surprised at how unaffected Gabe was with my decision to see Adam. Gabe only offered a forced smile in reciprocation. From behind his back, he produced the equipment on the coffee table, its wires now disconnected. My breathing accelerated as my eyes lifted to his. Gabe had discovered the surveillance camera I had furtively installed before ceding my power. I had intended for the camera to serve as a back up should Gabe suddenly decide to eschew the terms of our arrangement. I peered beyond Gabe's seated form attempting to ascertain if he had found the others. He hadn't.

Gabe grabbed my chin, forcing my back against the sofa's armrest in retreat. His fingers gripped tight, squeezing my flesh white from the pressure he exerted. He was centimetres from my face, the iciness of his glare chilling, the heat of his breath warming. "Was the camera meant to blackmail me Amelia? Hmm? We already established that I would confess to the detective. Why the need for the camera?" The recriminatory tone dripped from his tongue.

"For my protection, that's all," I blubbered.

Gabe's eyes narrowed, his voice intimidatingly subdued. "Is that why you consistently attempted to get me to confess to abducting you? You wanted it recorded as another witness to your past?"

"No," I blurted out. "It was just insurance Master, honest. I didn't know what was going to happen between us. I was worried you were going to take me somewhere that I couldn't leave from. But I know now I can trust you." The tears flowed in earnest. The threat of a punishment loomed large, and I sobbed incoherently, suddenly terrified of Gabe's retributive tendencies.

Gabe only grabbed me by my arm, forcing me to stand upright after he stripped me. I stood shivering in the middle of the room.

"Ask to be punished Amelia."

"No," I countered with a calm indignation, my eyes flashing with enmity. "I didn't do anything wrong. You were recording me in the mansion. I can record whoever I want in my apartment."

"That you can Amelia, but at the very least you should have informed me. I advised you about the surveillance cameras when I transported you to the mansion. I was transparent about their presence. The only ones I hid from you were those surveilling you in your fake apartment immediately after your abduction."

"That's a lie Gabe. You had me surveilled for months before you kidnapped me. You don't get to claim the high road when you were never treading on it."

Gabe sighed heavily. "What happened to honesty and integrity Amelia? We entered this arrangement based on the courtesy of authenticity and transparency, absent of artifice and manipulation. You desired to see the type of Dom I am. I've been nothing but truthful with you since your release from my hold. You couldn't afford me the same consideration?"

I saw the disappointment threatening Gabe's resigned calmness. I had been dishonest, but I had only installed the cameras for well-intentioned reasons, independent of any nefariousness. Blackmail was never the intention. Rather I wanted to ensure that Gabe remained true to his promised stipulation. At least Gabe had admitted surveilling me and abducting me, footage that I would retrieve from the other security devices once he departed.

Gabe made no further moves. He only retreated to the sofa and collapsed into it with an exaggerated groan. I felt remorse at what I had done, and what I had connived to do. We had each entered this arrangement with openness, and I had eradicated that good will. While Gabe had pledged he would confess to the detective, a kernel of doubt remained. However, seeing Gabe's posture deflated, the disappointment creasing his eyes, his fingers massaging his temples in abject dejection, suggested that he was always going to be honourable. Atonement was his only salve to an exhausted heart that clung to the preservation of hope.

I shuffled over to Gabe. "I'm sorry Master. I should have trusted you."

"Is there anything else you've been hiding from me little one? Be honest with me please. Our relationship needs to be premised on a foundation of trustworthiness."

I only shook my head. Gabe needn't know of the other surveillance equipment I had installed throughout the apartment.

He sighed before tracing the contours of my jawline with his finger. "It pains me to say this little one, but ask me to punish you."

My eyes pleaded with him for leniency, but Gabe remained implacably determined to mete out discipline, perpetually patient as he waited for my agreement. There would be no wavering, or absolution until I faced my punishment.

I sighed as resignation slumped my body towards the ground as I kneeled before him in supplication. "Please punish me, Master."

Gabe needed no further cajoling and he stood before me, redirecting me to the centre of the room. He gathered my wrists and arms behind me before cuffing them with thick bands of metal. He held a latex hood before me, the only aperture being air holes for my nostrils, and for my mouth. My head tossed side to side with volatility, attempting to escape the suffocating confines of the synthetic fabric, but Gabe pulled the hood over my head, zipping it securely behind. The tightness of my leather collar wrapped around my neck. The panic as darkness descended overwhelmed me and Gabe's hand proved warm and comforting to my quaking form.

"You will not be punished with something you cannot handle, little one. Tell me why you require disciplining."

I stood naked, hooded, collared, unknowing of what was to befall me. I took a deep breath. "For being dishonest. For hiding a surveillance camera. For not trusting Master to be honourable."

He pushed me down on my knees. I heard the clink of metal as a long chain was attached to my cuffs and threaded through what I hadn't noticed before, a newly installed ring in my ceiling. My head was pressed to the floor and my arms were pulled back and upwards. To my collar, Gabe attached a heavy chain that he wound around the leg of my desk, effectively curtailing the movement of my head. To my ankles, he buckled cuffs, and with lengths of rope attached each to points apart so that I was kneeling, legs widely spread. My centre of gravity was pushed forwards from the strappado position he placed me in.