Liberated by the Pen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was suddenly petrified of what Gabe was planning, harking back to the initial days of my captivity where punishment predominantly was invoked against my obstinance. "I didn't know what I was doing Master," I blubbered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Master," I pleaded, the urgency of my tone increasingly frantic as unfamiliar sounds clouded my ears.

Gabe was clinical in his approach as he pushed the bulbous head of the plug past my resisting sphincter, until it gripped the flanged base tightly. I panted softly as I adjusted to the enormity of the anal implement, the largest he had used yet in his defilement of me. He left me for long moments to simmer in my own discomfort. The ache in my shoulders, muscles, and knees was immediate, and the only relief was leaving my head pressed to the ground as my legs remained spread in balance of my instability.

I heard rustling as Gabe engaged in more preparations. The heat of his breath was suddenly warm against my back as his tongue lapped up my spine until he stopped at my shoulders. "You enjoy recording things so much little one," Gabe whispered near my ear. "I think I shall commemorate your punishment. A camera is positioned to capture your humiliation. Perhaps Adam might like to observe you. I could send him a link to the feed now if you wanted."

I screamed then and Gabe only shoved my panties in my mouth to silence me into compliance. My limbs flailed in despair. Gabe's punishment wasn't meant to discipline me for installing the cameras, it was retaliation for what he clearly interpreted as a slight against his honour, for thinking less than of who he was. This was an exercise in ego at the expense of my dignity and comfort. Anxiety, and apprehension suddenly engulfed every thought as I could taste the onslaught of fear that sent my breaths into panicked hitches, catastrophizing my punishment into a myriad of retributive actions I imagined him to undertake.

I felt the tug of the plug from my sphincter, and its suctioning hold departing from my anal canal. Gabe's large hand smacked my buttocks and pussy in quick succession, reprimanding me for slightly closing my legs as the toy departed my body. I widened my stance as he began thrusting his finger into my loosened orifice. The cool smoothness of the silicone double balloon enema inflatable nozzle was forced into me, and I grunted out my objection. Gabe was going to punish me with an enema in strappado position.

Gabe's voice thundered in my ear, his fingers gripping my hooded chin so that I would focus on him. "I am not angry little one. This punishment is because you broke my trust, nothing more than that. As my submissive, had you been honest that you were recording me, I would have accepted that. But you chose deception rather than truth. The foundation of our relationship, no matter how abbreviated, is based on trust. Do you understand?"

He pumped both bulbs, inflating them, pulling to ensure they were snugly seated. I hung by my arms, head to the ground, feeling the tubing and pumps dangling between my spread legs. Eventually, I heard the clicking as he adjusted the flow rate from the pinch clamp, the rush of solution entering me. The cramping started immediately as I moaned and writhed on the ground from the speed and the solution, lifting my head as much as my chained neck would permit, thrashing my legs as the bonds yielded, sobbing from the humiliation and pain. The tubing brushed against me, taunting me from above as I struggled in the darkness to know my fate, how long Gabe intended to keep me in this position, and how much I was to accept in retaliation.

To add indignity to my predicament, Gabe pushed a vibrating egg deep into my pussy, engaging the toy, and watching as my body struggled to accept the punishment, and suppress the pleasure. I was fully exposed, penetrated by the impersonal equipment, rendered an object to endure. My bodily control handed to Gabe as he dictated the terms of my physical, psychological, and emotional release. My body sagged from the cramps, unable to remain motionless as the discomfort rippled through me. I warbled out to Gabe, producing unintelligible garbling sounds. Tears soaked the hood's interior, and I sobbed frantically enacting what movement I could in opposition. But my protestations were futile, serving only to remind me that I was trapped in servitude, at the capricious whims of Gabe's malevolence. His hand only struck each globe of my buttocks to still me into compliance. When that failed to immobilize me, the flat of his palm returned to spank against my pussy. Five excruciating slaps until I repositioned myself.

"Enough Amelia. Accept your punishment with grace."

It was laughable what Gabe expected of me as I was naked, suffering from the indignity of liquid that continued to flow into me, my limbs spasming from the ache of restraint, the cramps undulating through me in successive waves. I was abandoned to the ignominy of my own suffering. I imagined Gabe blithely observing "his toy" endure the penalty he deemed appropriate for her betrayal. I was reduced to pathetic mewling sounds in my agony.

Gabe's hand unexpectedly brushed flat on my back.

"That firmer hand you confessed to yearning for earlier is exactly what you'll be receiving for our remaining time together. We're finished doing things your way, Amelia."

I heard a heavy thump and then clatter in proximity of my face.

"I found your other cameras," he hissed in my ear before he departed, leaving me to suffer under the shroud of his reprisal.