Liberated Pt. 10

Story Info
I host my first orgy.
3.2k words
3.5
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

part 10; I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating them.

Previous chapters; recently, single, sexually liberated; now rich.

Will anything satisfy me sexually?

Chapter 30

I tell no one about the reward; I go to a new bank; open an account depositing 300 grand, putting the remaining cash in a safety deposit box.

My next stop is the adult store, buying a combination of Dominatrix leather & latex apparel. A selection of dildos, strap-ons, vibrators, clamps, beads, balls, plugs, creams, a case of lube & cleaner all arranged to be delivered.

Carl finished the renos & gifted me a beautifully crafted set of medieval stocks, built from reclaimed lumber.

Blair's removed a lot of stuff and is currently in my garage organizing garage items.

"I'm having a yard sale Saturday, what doesn't sell I'll have hauled away, Sunday you'll have a clean garage."

"You do recall I'm hosting an orgy here Saturday, people arriving around 4, Caterers serving food at 5:30."

"I'll wrap up the sale around 3, no problem sweetie." He chuckled. "We're very excited for the orgy."

Bernice & Carl, Blair & Carrie help me organize and set up the rumpus room Friday evening. We place the sofas, tables; layout the mats, stock the toy wall; set up goes rather quickly. We were sitting after, enjoying a chillaxing reefer, and wine.

"I've got a large amount of cash to invest, I'm looking for ideas."

I got the usual responses, 'stocks, bonds, play the stock market. Start an investment portfolio.'

"No, I want a risky business. Something bizarre."

Carrie, stands, grasping the stripper pole, grinding her hips, rubbing her genitals on the pole; in a pleading, pouty voice.

"Are we gonna have some salacious sex tonight?"

"Carrie, there'll be plenty of that tomorrow, go home enjoy your family, you likely won't see each other at all tomorrow." I chuckle. They share hugs and depart.

Saturday morning I'm awakened by loud chatter outside. I peer outside, there's 20 people in my driveway,

'right the garage sale.'

'I wanted extra sleep, tonight will be delightfully exhausting, aahhh, gratifying, but tiring.' I quickly don a simple white summer dress, sandals, and big, floppy white straw hat. Stuffing 3 joints into my purse, I grab my keys. I hug Carrie who is discussing prices with an older gent, kiss Blair's cheek as I pass by. I strut away, knowing ALL the men and several women are checking me out. I put the top down, adjust my sunglasses, and drive to the local coffee shop.

Checking the party list on my phone, as I have a bagel with my coffee. Everything is ready, nothing to do, until 4ish, to organize the caterers.

'Hmmm what to do?' Something relaxing?'

'I decide to go for a drive, to look for businesses to invest in.'

I pull over at a strip mall, light a fat blunt.

Hair salon, restaurant, insurance company, convenience store, Dr. office, DEPRESSING, I take a big toke lean back, law firm, flower shop, dollar store, dry cleaners. NO, no, no, no. I finish the rolled weed, close my eyes.

'Adult shop.' Hmmm, lingerie, toys, movies. Meeting sexy people; maybe, I met Penelope, when shopping, if I ran the place, constant supply of sex opportunities.

'I'm getting enough now, without looking for it.'

It might be something I would enjoy. Unconsciously, my fingers have raised my dress and tickling my labia. Geez, constantly sex on the brain, what's happened to me. It's not a bad thing, I just discovered what I was missing, sex is fun, healthy. Neil was selfish, greedy, forced people for sex. I certainly was missing out.

My fingers have aroused me to a point of me wanting to continue. I hurry home, taking a wine for a soaking bath, with the intentions of masturbating. The warm water and wine is soothing, I sigh enjoying the soak; knowing I'll get enough later.

The tub water is getting chilly, my wines gone; I wrap myself in a terry robe, passing through the living room I light a reefer, with it in my mouth, I open the fridge, fill my wine glass. Checking outside, still lots of people in the driveway. I return to the sofa, lay down, toke, sip, toke, sip, toke, toke, sip. My eyes are droopy, fingers on my boob, mmmhmmm, hard nipples, nice. My digits move slowly down, mmmmmm, wet slit, eyes close, fingers play, fantasize, Camille between my legs, recalling the strong taste of Tiwa. Abdu's huge black cock, me squirting, ohh fuuuck yyaaa. Hand furiously rubbing, pinching. AHHH, yesss, mmm, ahhhhh niiiccce, mmmmm; slow teasing slide along the lips. I fall asleep.

Doorbell rings, I jump up, wrap my robe, tie it, open the door for the caterers. I invite them in, we discuss my expectations. Ok, everything is organized, I slip my white dress back on and go outside. Blair has hired 2 burly men and a large truck; he & Carrie are sweeping the garage. "Geez guys, you must be exhausted, stop, go home, the party starts soon."

"We're good Erin, super excited for later, don't worry; sex energizes us, our first orgy, you may have to drag us out." She giggles.

"It's ok, if you stay here, that's fine. I've arranged for breakfast delivery at 10 tomorrow, I expect a few will still be here." I hug her,

"Both of you, thank you so much, being best friends, and neighbors, cleaning this out." They nod and return to sweeping. I went to the sofa to roll more joints.

Odette was the first to arrive; sexy, in a see-through top, unbuttoned, knotted below her breasts, her midriff exposed and a red micro mini skirt, sandals. We embrace "Damn your so sexy," We kiss intimately, she giddy, happy, excited.

"I better get dressed," we hold hands as we walk quickly to my room. I drop my robe,

"I want you to be my partner tonight, spend the night with me." I take both her hands.

"I have hosting duties, so I want you to participate freely with others this evening. After I'm done hosting, we'll hook up, ok." I seductively kiss her; we fall onto the bed, making out passionately.

"Wait, I could easily ravage you, but I need to focus on the party." I stand; Odette pokes out her bottom lip in an exaggerated pout. I put on a one-piece, tight fitting, black latex Dom suit with one large zipper up the middle, crotch to cleavage. I adjust the zipper, so my areoles are just peaking as I move, without fear of 'popping out.' We head downstairs holding hands.

Claire arrives, no top, only alpine shorts tight enough to enhance her camel toe; with the shoulder straps barely covering the nipples on her enormous breasts; she raises a joint and teasingly slides one suspender aside. Jill's beside her, ridiculously cute, wearing a clear plastic raincoat with several strategically placed large yellow sunflowers on it. We move to the deck.

Bernice and Carl step through the patio doors wearing the local hockey team jerseys, Bernice has hers tied tight with a belt, to accent her curvaceous body. Michelle, 'WOW' stunning, revealing low cut, full length, form fitting gown. Sequenced, deep burgundy, complimenting her tall, statuesque body. Slit up both sides to her hip, she looks like a celebrity on the red-carpet stroll. I love her unique haircut. An athletic Black dude holding her arm, she introduces Tyrone. He's wearing, matching, bright neon yellow, baggy shorts, muscle shirt, and yellow court shoes. All proudly enhancing his muscular body.

Penelope's wearing a 50's style white with black polka dots dress, her cleavage spilling over the top edge. In matching 50's style, Jim has a white tee, blue jeans with the cuffs folded, his hair combed back in a greasy ducktail. Blair looks like 'Hugh Hefner' shiny red smoking robe; Carries wearing a Playboy bunny costume, looking steamy. 'Well done, sexy and tasteful' I think.

I bang 2 serving trays together. "Welcome everyone, BBQ's ready, help yourself to libations, weed is also available. After the meal we will proceed to the basement for entertainment and other festivities." I lower my zipper shake my tits free.

"Let's have some fucking fun, or maybe it's some fun fucking. Can I get a Hell Ya?" I holler.

An extremely exuberant, resounding burst of

"HELL YA" likely echoed throughout the neighborhood.

Everyone mingled and moved around while eating. I found Claire,

"I'm going to exaggerate our BDSM demo, to put on a performance; don't take anything I say personal, I hold no ill will to you, in fact I owe you gratitude for exposing Neil. I run my hand under her tit, thumb and forefinger squeezing a nipple, around her bare flesh to her bum. I kiss her neck, whispering,

"Hell, I'm going to enjoy punishing you as much as you'll get off on it." I smack her butt cheek and walk away.

Allowing ample time for everyone to have a drink or smoke after the meal; I again bang 2 trays together.

"Ok, folks time to head to the basement for the evening festivities."

Chapter 31

Most are seated on the sectionals, a few are standing in front of the wall, scanning the display of various sex toys & BDSM items.

"We'll start with an exciting video, to set the mood. It stars a group called the Black Mamba Trio, and I was their intended target that evening; I start the movie projected on the wall.

After the 15-minute edited version of the movie, I leave the lights dim. Several people have removed clothing, there's conspicuous groping and petting. Several audible moans mingle with the wafting scent of weed in the air.

I remove a riding crop from the wall. I move to Claire, "down slut." I whack her ass cheek. She kneels on all 4's. I smack her derriere twice more.

"Penelope." I call loudly.

"Yes Ma'am." She also falls to all 4's

"Crawl here." She does, I smack her butt twice on each cheek.

"Claire is the slut whore who defiled my bed." I grab her crimson locks, tug her up, lifting her to her feet. I slide the straps off her shoulders, the lederhosen fall leaving her gorgeous body naked. I pinch a nipple hard. Her face contorts from the tit tugging assault.

"This slut let my cheating husband fuck her from behind, leaving her whorish face paint on my pillow." I smite her round globes several times each, she winces with each strike.

"Carl secure her wrists in the overhead hooks, her ankles in a spread bar." I turn to Penelope; I grab a flogger.

"This is a different case." I assist her to stand.

"Penelope, strip." As she removes her dress,

"I was shopping in an adult store, she approached me, hoping, asking, partially begging to be Dominated." I swat her across the back and lower thighs. I move behind, one flip across her shoulder the leather strings flicking her nipples and large breasts.

"Penelope, desires pain, to awaken her nerve endings, enhancing sexual sensations, some simple pain makes her hornier, as many women secretly desire."

"BDSM, can be harsh and extremely painful, degrading, even evil. Or it can be delicate, pleasurably uncomfortable, excitingly erotic with minimal pain." I take 2 blindfolds from the wall, I pass one to Carl, place Penelope in the stocks." I blindfold Claire, flogging her tits and inner thighs. Red marks appear. I turn to the restrained Penelope, I flick the tips across her hanging boobs, and a few across her round behind. I remove nipple clamps from the wall, pass one set to Tyrone one to Carl. I smack Penelope's bottom repeatedly with a paddle until it is bright cherry red.

"Tyrone release her, lay her near the audience and do your anal performance on her." I take a device from the wall. I hold it for all to see.

"This little gem is more for pleasure than pain, but Claire, will be receiving more pain than pleasure, because this slut doesn't respect marriage." It looks like a curved hair clip.

"Designed for the inner labia to be fed or stretched between two stainless steel parts on each side, then tightened. Squishing the tender fleshy lips."

Tyrone sets out several toys, different shapes, and sizes, beside Penelope, who is laying face down, a large pillow elevating her red buttocks. Tyrone holds up a dildo type wand, somewhat like a Christmas ornament; 6 evenly spaced balls, ranging from about 1/4" to slightly larger than a marble, not loosely attached with string like some anal beads. Tyrone takes a bottle of lube; dribbling the liquid between her cheeks, he rubs her anus with the liquid, then spreads it over the toy. Slowly begins inserting the first ball, wiggling the long toy in a circular motion before pushing in another, popping in the next larger ball, until all 6 disappear.

I attach clothespins to Claires exposed edges of her labia clamped in the device. I pull on her tit clamps until she flinches, I flick the pins on her labia, she groans. I whack her arse with a hairbrush,

"Common household items can excite your partner, egg flipper for spanking, clothespins, tongs, elastic bands. Of course, the old standbys, cucumbers, or corn on the cob, eh?" Several giggles are heard. I run the hairbrush bristles across the soles of her feet, up her inner legs, leaving a trail of thin red marks, I run up her abdomen and scratch her nipples with the pointy bristles, again she groans. I get a 7" slim vibrator, turn it on and tease Claires erogenous zones.

Tyrone quickly whips the row of balls from Penelope's anus, he lubricates a 1" wide 6" dildo with bumps all over it, takes his time swirling and gently inserting it into Penelope's plump bum. Making slight thrusts, and twists.

I insert a vibrator into Claires butt, only I didn't lube mine and it's dragging. I'm holding an 8" replica, rubber dildo.

"Ok, slut; did you request my hubby to ass fuck you?" I ram the dildo swiftly and fully into her cunt.

"Did you spread these puffy cheeks and ask him sodomize you?" I use both hands simultaneously jamming both toys into her.

"Putting your whore face paint on my pillow while he thrust his hard dong up your stinky ass. HUH did YA?" I smack her ass hard with my bare hand as I remove the vibrator & thrust the pussy juice slick rubber dong into her rectum.

"Oh, fuuu-uuck ARRGGHH." She cries out and her head falls forward, I plunge the false dick rapidly.

"Well did you, you slut, did you ask him to ram his dick up your waazoo, HUH?"

"I did, yes." She whimpers.

"Did he get you off, him fucking your butt like this." I am furiously slamming into her. I hold a Hibachi against her clit. Slapping her ass cheeks.

"I did, we came together." She groaned.

"Cum you bitch, come for me like you did for him."

"OOHHH, fuck YESSSSSS, I aaammm." She groans. AARRRgghh, Uhhh, aahhhhhhhhhhhh." Her legs shake, I yank the dildo out of her. I yank the clamps off her nipples, she winces and grunts, I jerk each pin from her lower lips, she flinches and gasps.

"You, fucking slut, you whore." I leave her hanging there like that. I kneel over Penelope, not blocking anyone's view I massage her back and neck. Tyrone is lubing a 7" artificial cock. He has been rotating and pulsing the previous bumpy toy for several minutes, he slowly withdraws it. He drips more lube from the bottle over her bunghole, his finger, works the lube into her orifice. Gently, slowly, he eases the new toy into her, she rolls her hips, groaning, he waits, allowing her muscles to adapt. Twisting, he begins a gentle rhythm, a 2-inch movement, in and out. Her body responds her hips twerking, Tyrone lengthens the thrusts, her breathing is louder, erratic, her hips gyrating, she is moaning constantly, truly enjoying the invasion. Tyson looks up, he sees Bernice stroking Blair's hard prick he wriggles his finger, beckoning Blair. He motion's Blair to position himself behind Penelope. He passes him the lube, as Blair lubes his member, Tyrone tugs the toy little by little from Penelope's orifice, his hand under her waist prompting her to lift. Tyrone places Blair's hands on Penelope's waist. He guides Blair's cock to her anus,

"Penelope, push back, take him at your pace." Penelope groans moves back, allowing Blair's head to pop in. She stops, lifts herself onto her hands. Lowering her head, rocks slightly forward and back. I lay where Tyrone was, I reach under one hand on a nipple one on her clit.

"Ohh FUUCK!" She says and forces herself back, devouring Blair's dick fully. Dropping to her elbows, her head falls to the floor.

"YESSSSS, RAAAAMMM MEEEE, I'MMMM COMMMING. DOOOOO MMMEEEEEEE, PLEEEEEZEE!" Blair Pumps hard, his hands helping with the action.

"UUUGGHHHH, FUUUCK MY AAASSSSSS, YESSSssssss." She cries.

"MMOOORRRRRE"

Blair freezes, he shivers, his buttocks spasming. "Arrgghh!" He grunts, squashing her soft cheeks between them.

Penelope's butt cheeks clench, her back arches she bucks her hips as she cries out in ecstasy,

"OHHHH fuuuuck YAAAAA." Another wave of pleasure, trying to draw the pleasure out as long as possible, she pushes back.

"YEEEEESSSSSS, Oh DAYUUUM SOOOOOOO GUUUUD." She gasps, and falls forward in post-orgasmic ecstasy, leaving Blair's throbbing cock bobbing, a string of sperm dribbling from the tip. Bernice moves to him slurping up the creamy juice.

The orgy has begun, several bodies are intertwined on the mats. I release Claire, remove the mask. She embraces me,

"Oh, gawd I enjoyed that. I'm so fucking horny, where's that big black cock, I want him in me." She moves to Tyrone.

Carrie spreads Penelope's cheeks and starts licking the gooey cream. Odette, Jill & Carl are exploring each other's bodies. Blair, & Jim are DP'ing Michelle. Tyrone and Claire are rubbing each other's privates, Claire sits on Ty. I help Penelope to her feet, she wraps her arms around me,

"That was by far the best orgasm of my life. Jim's played with my anus, but that was my first anal fuck." We sit on a sofa; I light a reefer. Watching the sex in front of me I feel a fulfilment a genuine glow of satisfaction. Penelope looks at me with her big round Betty Boop eyes. "Mistress, would you remove your suit and allow me to eat you please." I chuckle, not recognizing her as sub, but a friend sitting on my sofa, I stand, unzip, shake the latex outfit down.

"Go ahead." It only took her a few minutes, she had me writhing. I heard several orgasms, mine was close, several others joined us. I became the center of attention, I got eaten, licked, sucked, kissed, fondled, fingered, fucked furiously, even DP'd while eating out Claire, giving Ty a hand job. When I regained my faculties, I was being cuddled by Odette, Carl came to me.

"Let me carry you to your room." I nodded in agreement. Odette helped me shower, and we cuddled in my new bed. I felt such tender love from Odette, she was gentle, I felt desired, cherished, feelings I never felt before. I realize, Odette's making me feel special; as did the others, everyone was trying to pleasure me. Neil had an agenda, he wanted me, not for my pleasure but for his. I snuggled in and felt the satisfaction she was offering. Our lovemaking was special, intimate, erotic, sensual, euphoric.

It was a great evening, I drifted off spooning Odette.