Liberated Pt. 14

Story Info
Bought the bar, invited close friends to initiate.
3.1k words
3
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

What's next?

I paid cash for the bar, now we start renovating to start a sex club business.

This is the 14th part of a (no longer) short story; I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 37

It's near 4 o'clock. Carl's sketching, Bernice, O, and I are rolling joints. I place large orders for Greek, Thai, and pizza, 5 p.m. delivery.

"Well, it's been a productive day. There are showers upstairs, to freshen up." I light a joint.

"Before everyone arrives, I'd like you to consider a company name. I've been mulling around 4F's. 'Four Friends Finding Fun' ... 'Finding Friends For Fun' .... Those being the bar/café. Then the promiscuous double meaning being 'Fun Fulfilling Fucking Fantasies'."

"Fuckin EH!" Bernice says.

"Love it." She tokes, passes it back.

"Four Friends Finding Fun Fucking For Fulfilling Fantasies." Carl chuckles takes a long toke.

"F you," I say, "Or, F-U-C-K. Fuck U Carl, uh, K, dammit I can't think of a K word," I chuckle.

"Fuck yoU Carl oK." O giggles.

"Ya, I'll fuck you ok." Carl grabs O tickles her sides.

"This is really good shit, good choice Bernice, I'm feeling it." I toke again.

"Better buy a bale." I turn and kiss O.

"I have a dilemma, O." I lean back my fingers rub her cheek.

"You're so damn sexy, I wanna go shower with you, so I can soap up and enjoy your sensational body. BUT, I feel rather good right here, I got a nice buzz on, thinkin about champagne celebrating. I'm overflowing with joy."

"I'll fetch a bottle." I watch her purposely sway her hips, knowing I'm staring; she slaps her butt cheek.

"Damn, I'm falling in love with her," just loud enough for Carl and Bernice to hear.

"I know, we see it, don't rush it, enjoy each day."

O pops the top, as it fizzes over, dribbling down her front, soaking her top, and shorts.

"Gosh what did I do?" she quickly undresses,

"Help me, I'm SOOO WET." Pushing her tits to my face. I lick and slurp, covering as much area as quickly as I can, sucking and licking champagne from her bouncy boobs.

"Lower, Erin, I'm very wet here." She pulls my head to her pussy as she lifts her right leg and puts her foot beside my butt.

"Dayumm, I love the way you do that. Mmm, right there, get in there, like that, yess like thaaat, ahhhh, I'm close, Erin I, I, I'mmm coomminnng; FUUUCK YYYAAAASSSSSS."

"Gawwd, you 2 look good together." Bernice states.

"So frikkin hot."

"O, let me rinse your clothes, and hang them up."

"Clothes, why; you don't like what you see?"

"Oh, I like very much."

"Geez, everyone coming has seen us naked, I'm comfortable."

I get a text, Jill, Claire, Ty, and Michelle, are outside.

"Hi, welcome." Sid and Camille are crossing the street, I hold the door, Camille hugs me, a peck on my cheek from Sid.

Carl offers them reefers, pours champagne.

Another text, Bernice let's in Blair and Carrie, Brenda, and her husband Ron; out of her business suit, hair down, she's reasonably attractive, a bit overweight, not fat, Ron has silver streaks, shows his age more than Brenda, he too has a few extra pounds. Followed by Penelope and Jim.

Josie arrives, smokin' hot body, red micro mini, a tight, red crop top, red bandana, red heels. I introduce her, she introduces her partner.

"Cam, for Cameron," Asian, well dressed, white shirt, black slacks, and dress shoes.

"I need a couple helpers, the foods here." Jill, Blair, and Claire follow Bernice. We set everything on the bar, with plates and cutlery.

"Everyone," I gasp.

"Please excuse me," I tear up. "I didn't intend to be emotional, fuck," I turn away,

"Where'd that come from," fighting the tears.

"Whew," I turn back.

"My close friends," I struggle with the words, choking up.

"Fuck, so sorry." I look at the ceiling.

"Ok, ok, before we eat, I want to thank you for sharing in this celebration, my bestest friends." I look at Bernice, "Carl and Bernice are business partners in this endeavor, my family." I blow them kisses. I beckon O.

"For those that don't know, this fucking fabulous, fun female is Odette, my girlfriend," I gaze at her.

"My lover, my partner. She isn't always naked, Damn I wish," I chuckle, cup a boob. Kiss her cheek.

"We had a spill, of some bubbly just before you got here." I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"O, would you pass out the Champagne bottles."

"I bought this business today, there are rooms upstairs, a dance hall, feel free to investigate. Everything in the rooms upstairs is free, beds furniture, everything; if you want something, tag it, move it to the hall and get it out tomorrow, free. The cleanup crew starts tomorrow and whatever's left upstairs goes to the dump."

I point to the bar.

"Pizza, Greek and Thai, enjoy, again thank you for celebrating with me. Self-serve yourselves, there's no bartender, or waitresses yet."

While most are eating, I stand again,

"Not so emotional, I'll share my plans." I take a sip of champagne.

"Recently divorcing turned out to be quite lucrative. It was recommended I invest in a business. That also introduced me to incredible, extremely fun, and gratifying sex." I point to O,

"The future business, Odette gets credit for the idea. I bought this venue to house a swinger's club and start a fantasy fulfilling business. My plan is simple, and I must add legal. People visit our website, apply explaining their fantasy. We select and meet prospective members; exploring options, fine tune their desires and negotiate a price. We align the best people to make their fantasy reality. The rooms upstairs will be renovated to accommodate several popular fantasies, pole dancing, BDSM, Dr.'s office, a basic bedroom, a casting couch or living room, a kitchen, a classroom. Future expansion in the hall will include a hot tub, gym, sauna, everything will be available for club members." I raise my glass.

"A toast, to Friends, Finding Fun, Fucking, For Fulfilling Fantasies." I down my bubbly. I get a rousing applause.

People wander, checking out the facility. Camille sits, "Congrats on everything, you and Odette will be good together. We'll miss her. Anything left upstairs, donate. I'll get a truck, tell me a time, I help a women's shelter, they'll be excited to have any of it. They'll take it all."

"Done, I'll be here at 8, what about wall hangings, all these go." I point around the room.

"Different place, but I'll arrange to take whatever, you don't want just point out what." She leans in whispers, "who's the hot, older couple."

"Brenda's my lawyer, and her husband Ron, I don't know if they're swingers, when she searched legalities for my swing club, she requested more info, so, I invited her."

"Well, I do believe I'd like investigating her." She winks. "When ready call us, we'll join your club." She squeezes my thigh gives me a gentle lip kiss. She goes directly to Brenda; she leans down, whispers something as her fingers caress the nape of Brenda's neck. Brenda whispers back, Camille's hand slides lower brushing the top of Brenda's cleavage and her face goes to Brenda's neck, not sure if she nibbles or licks but Brenda responds by twisting and they open mouth tongue kiss. Well, that confirms that.

"Camille's arranging a truck for 8am everything, for a women's shelter; the crew we hired can attack the flooring."

Camille and Brenda thank me, congratulate me, they walk away holding hands, Sid, and Ron following.

Chapter 38

Jill sits beside me.

"Need any help, cleaning painting, anything, I'll take some days off."

"No, were hiring crews, I'll be sure and ask if anything comes up. Thank you." I pat her hand.

Ty and Michelle approach,

"Looks awesome Erin, congrats."

"Fantasy fucking, you go girl." Ty leans over.

"Dayum I'm excited to participate, do you think anyone would want a well-endowed Black man?" We chuckle.

"Want your picture on the webpage to find out?"

"Hell ya, book me, until I cry 'uncle, enough,' maybe a year or 2 from now." He laughs.

"We've got prior plans tonight, a few friends fucking for fun." He chuckles, and turns to Jill, takes her hand.

"C'mon Jill, black in the back, I'll break you in." He chuckles.

"Sorry, you take any hole, on anyone but me." She wags her finger,

"I'll tongue the hole you're not in, or I'll watch." Ty, Michelle, Jill, and Claire, leave together.

"Well, guess our fucking friends prefer beds, huh." I light a blunt. Pass it to O. Bernice leans against Josie.

"Come to our house, swap, swing, you choose, but I really want to taste you."

Josie, kisses Bernice, as they fondle each other. They stand, Josie whispers to Cam. He smiles broadly.

"See you guys tomorrow, nice meeting you Cam, Josie, have fun." They leave. I pull O in for a lingering kiss.

"Friends, neighbors, I'm not kicking you out, I know you're both shy couples, so let me recommend this. Decide on who's house, just go fuck each other, enjoy a fun, uninhibited night of sex with a new friend. Here's some joints, one for each car on the way. Here's 2 more for when you arrive or if you need a rest break before round 2 or 3. One more thing, Carrie you ride in Jim's car, Penelope, ride with Blair."

They all have a confused blank stare.

"Ok, Blair do you want to fuck Penelope, that voluptuous body, those big tits?"

"Yes," he shyly nods.

"Carrie, you interested in having Jim's cock, sliding in your tight wet pussy?"

"Yes, yes I do, even in my ass." She looks at Jim.

"Ok, now I'm kicking you out, GO, FUCK OFF, GO FUCK, I know you want to, so go." I shoo them out the door.

"Babe, what a day; it hasn't all sank in yet, my insides are butterflies, I'm ecstatic, all these friends, everyone ready to join our club, help with the business. Best of all, I got you beside me, I'm so blessed." I start crying again.

O puts her arms around my shoulders, gently pulls my face into her neck, her cheek against mine.

"Yes, it's wild, so much awesomeness in such a short time."

I sob a little longer, enjoying the loving comfort she is giving.

"Ok, our turn let's go fuck, you want the Thia or Greek to take home, we'll put the rest away here for tomorrow."

"Thai, I can eat that cold anytime, but not Greek."

We pack up the food and put it in the fridge,

"Geez there's a lot of food here, I never considered that, they were still operating the café." I laugh,

"You know a cook, we'll feed the workers, better than throwing it out, tomorrow we'll freeze a lot of it."

"I do, Steve, the fellow who catered Camille's party. I'll text him on the way home, see if he's available."

She puts on her shorts and top. We turn off lights, lock up.

"It's sinking in, I feel exhaustion coming on."

"Hurry up with that text feel me up, play with me. I need to find a second wind." I squeeze her boob.

"Steve's available."

"Send him the address, ask him to meet around 9 a.m."

"Done," She leans over and reaches up my dress. Left hand massages the back of my neck,

"Ohhh, that feels great." I see Jim's car parked in front of Blair's, as I pull into my recently available garage,

"I knew they wanted to. I bet they spend the night."

O takes the food.

Chapter 39

"Damn you got a nice ass," I flick her cheek with my backhand as she walks into the house. I drop my dress at the door, kick off my shoes, follow her to the kitchen. She bends over putting the Thai away, I put my hand between her cheeks, rub my thumb firmly on her anus. She wiggles her bum, the back of my forefinger against her camel toe.

"Mmm, nice, but my turn to do you, you gave me an incredible orgasm at the bar."

"O, don't keep score, enjoy each other, don't focus on the finish, revel in the process. I blow hot breath between her cheeks, I want to eat your ass, babe." I tug down her shorts and stick my tongue to the hot, crinkly flesh, the pungent aroma, and potent taste, excites me. I circle her puckered hole, spreading her firm buttocks with my thumbs,

"Mmmmhmm it tastes as good as it looks."

"Let's go to bed. I'd prefer not having my head in the fridge, with such a great face fucking my bottom."

"Ok, grab that open bottle of wine," she kicks off her shorts and passes me the bottle.

"Mouthwash?"

"Fuck, hahaha, that's funny. No, I'm thirsty," I slap her ass hard. I tip the bottle and take swig.

"Mmm, that's nice. I'm ready whenever you wanna Dom me, I'm excited to try that."

I set the wine bottle on my bedside, O, places her hands on my shoulders, and starts working her thumbs on my neck,

"Mmmm, uuhhhh, oh, Geezus, that's nice."

"Please, lay down, let me give you a massage, your tight, there's a lot of stress in your neck." I succumb and lie on my stomach. O gets a bottle of oil from the nightstand; kneels over me and begins a strong deep tissue finger massage, I groan, it's sensational. She works into my shoulders, up my neck, I feel the tension releasing, her firm fingers lulling me to sleep. Her intensity lessened, it's more of a caress now. She works her fingers across my back and along my sides,

"Mmmmmm," I murmur. Her hands continue, I feel her breath on my neck, her lips tug on my earlobe, trail down and suck the nape of my neck.

"mmmm hmmm."

Her hands down one side then the other, pushing outwards at my waist. Her hands move to my calves, squeezing and kneading; I wince, surprised the muscles are so tight, she oils them liberally and massages gently. When the tightness subsides, she moves up working on my quads, slow, deliberate. One side then the other. Squeezing as she moves upwards, shifting one leg between mine, she begins up stroking my legs her thumbs on the inside of my thighs, fingers working the muscle, both hands simultaneous rubbing up. I open my legs wider as she settles herself between them.

With more oil, her fingers and thumbs working from the knees, right up over my buttocks. When on my cheeks they circle the fleshy globes, then back to the knees, stroking firmly up, thumbs on my inner thighs, slowly past my anus pushing my cheeks apart in a circular motion. Less time now on the quads, more on the butt cheeks.

"Mmmm," I moan again, her thumbs tease my rectum. She pauses, her finger's part my cheeks her tongue flicks against my bunghole.

"Mmm hmmm," I curl my hips in acceptance. Her tongue pushes against the wrinkled, tight orifice; I slide down a pillow, she drags it under elevating my arse. Her left forefinger and thumb hold my cheeks apart as her tongue dances, teasing my anal opening, the sensation is intensely arousing. Her right fingers toying with my labia. I sigh, her tongue pushes ever so slightly into the aperture, her thumb slides into my pussy, her forefinger wiggles against my clitoris, she licks my perineum. I let out a long groan as her finger opens the sphincter, concurrently with my clit getting gently squeezed. The thumb in my twat is making large circles, pushing outward against my inner walls, her finger rubbing lightly across my clit, I feel a climax building, another groan, "Ahhhhhhhh," her finger presses deeper; another knuckle buries. She nibbles and makes tiny bites on my ass cheeks as she rotates her finger. Her hand leaves my cunt, the finger leaves my rectum. I shudder, she licks my arsehole, the slick with pussy juice thumb invades my butt, it's erotic I push back. Pausing briefly, she pushes deeper, "Uhhhnnnghh," I groan louder. She uses her left hand under me, to coax me off the pillow, raising my butt up, onto my knees, doggy style, I lift my head. She pushes against my neck forcing my face and breasts to the bed. Her left fingers tease my clit, 2 fingers of her right-hand sneak into my cunny. She pushes her thumb completely into my butt, freezes, twists as much as she can, squeezes her thumb and fingers together wiggling against the thin membrane of trapped skin between my butt and vagina. Pinching my clit, she withdraws very slowly, both openings quivering as she waits, then seemingly slower, slides back in, squeezes, holds, wiggles. My nerve ends tingling, my insides ready to explode.

"Ooohhhhh," she holds her fingers still; thrusts her thumb deep and stops. Wiggles and moves her fingers erratically in my vagina. She strokes my clit. Sensing my desire to climax, she thrusts vigorously, and my body instinctively moves in synchrony. She stops, pausing, I'm vibrating inside.

"my gawd I'm right there, OOHH, fuck I'm right on the verge." She very slowly, moves her thumb in circles as much as my tight canal would allow, she grazes her fingernail over my tiny nub, the sharp edge sending intense electricity throughout my whole body.

"Oooohh yesss, whoawaahh." She furiously thrusts again. "Ohh, yess, like that. YEESSS, do it, Oooohh, I'MMM CUMMMING, OOOOOOOHHHHH. OOODETTE, YEESSSS." My back arches, I push against her, shivering, my body tingling, quivering, butt muscles clench. She rams me a few more times causing another peak orgasmic rush. "OOOOOHHHH FUUUUCK YEEESSSS."

She pulls out, triggering yet another explosion, my legs shaking,

"OOOOOHH, AAAAHHHH, GEEEZUUSSSS." I grab my tits, fall sideways shivering, shaking from the intensity of such a tremendous orgasm.

Knowing I'm hypersensitive and need time to let it subside. She waits.

I wave my fingers, summoning her. She crawls behind, spooning me, her arms cocooning me, right hand under my neck, holding my left breast, left across covering the right one. Her face nuzzles against my neck.

"Dayuumm that was good. Geezus, you kept me on the verge for so long."

"I had to wait for that 'OOHH' I wanted my name called out in passion," OOOH, OHH, OOHHH, right there, OOOHH." We chuckle and she kisses my neck. I reach back and pat her bum.

"Right, O, right." I felt satiated, blissful, euphoric, loved. I drifted off.