Liberated Pt. 16

Story Info
BDSM by my lawyer's request.
1.4k words
3.25
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 16th part of a (no longer) short story; I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 41

I'm interviewing a likely candidate for bartending.

"Terry you're bartending, 2 couples having their 3rd cocktail, a large boisterous, obnoxious man hits on one of the wives. What do you do?"

"Dial 911, hold my phone up. 'Sir, 911 and video cameras are recording, please leave. Sir, if you do not leave now, I will press charges, even if these folks don't, drunk and disorderly, attempted assault, possibly other charges. It's your decision, leave now or wait to be arrested."

"You've done that?"

"I have."

"Did it work."

"All but once."

"What happened that once?"

"I got a broken nose and jaw, sore ribs, he got 7 years."

"Will you train 2 of my staff?"

"I would."

"Ok, expected wage?"

"$20 an hour."

"We'll be serving venues in the hall, liquor, and beer; so busier times. We also have a swinger's sex club; those nights, will be full bar, cocktails, likely 40 or more on that side of the wall."

"With a good waitress or 2, if I remain behind the bar, I can handle 100. Odette can vouch for that."

"Odette and Josie, are the current waitresses."

"I'm your man."

"2 options, $18 hr, train 2, 1 month trial, prove you're worth 20, and you sign a 1-year commitment.

2nd, $20 hr, train 2, 1-year probation, no notice, I can fire you at any time.

"I told you, I am your bartender, $20 an hour, I sign for 1 year, and train whoever. After 6 months $22 an hour, you'll know by then I'm worth it."

"Agreed. Show me how to make Pina Coladas." I ask,

"You available for a sex party?"

"Bartend or participate?"

"Easy tiger, bartend."

"Yes, I tended parties at Sid and Camille's that's how I know Odette. So, I like sex too." He holds up the Cocktail. "Boss."

I nod, take the drink to O.

"We've got banking to do."

Bernice shares highlights of their night with Josie and Cam.

I share Josie's story with them.

Gordon Johnson, arrives. We meet with Steve and decide on purchasing a large microwave, a second oven, to bake while cooking, a dough mixer, and a BBQ grille.

"Will that all fit in here?" I ask.

Steve looks around,

"Yes, with re-arranging."

"Permits?"

"Gas for the BBQ, and electrical changes." Steve answers, "I'll take care of those." Gord says.

"I need a quote, but what's a ballpark guesstimate."

"Well, there's several options, 7 to 15 grand."

"Quality stuff, do it for 14, make it happen, how soon?"

"The BBQ, 2 weeks, I can do the rest this week. I'll supply the electrician, and gas man."

"Do it." I shake Gord's hand.

"20 for supper Steve, and 'wow' me tomorrow, not just 'ya good', you can cook; show me you want and deserve this job."

I find Carl,

"we're adding appliances to the kitchen; Gordon's doing it in next few days." I do a little happy dance,

"You focus on flooring, cleaners and painter's downstairs, maybe we'll open in 2 weeks." I turn to leave.

"Oh, fuck, sorry Carl," I hold up my middle finger,

"That was me in boss mode. Please, focus on that." I mouth 'SORRY.'

"Yes Boss, right away boss." Carl snaps his feet together and does a Hitler salute, we both laugh.

"Ok babe, let's go banking." I ask O to drive again, on route, I order 2 strip poles, 2 stacking washer and dryers. Furniture for upstairs rooms.

With the legal papers, I transfer 72 thousand from his personal account, the business account. Major hassle at the other bank, the manager didn't trust the papers I had. We waited for faxes from the Police, and my lawyer. There is $212 thousand in this account. Transactions on this account was with RGN Holdings in Australia, dating back to when he started at Peak.

'Was he crooked right out of college' if it was acquired illegally, they would've confiscated it. I transfer it back to my bank. O's driving back to the bar.

"Josie and Brenda have requested bondage; how do you feel about me doing that?"

"Babe, I'm not jealous, I'll help, or I'll watch, or I'll stay away, I'm chill." She pats my thigh.

"Speaking of jealousy, not that I'm wanting to, but I need to know, would you be jealous if I hook up with others?"

"Babe, I recently learned, there is sex for fun or pleasure and sex with emotions. Have fun, when and with who you want. Bring the emotional stuff to me."

"I'd like to do Brenda; she doesn't get any satisfaction at home."

"Ok, fine with me." A thigh squeeze.

I text Carl: You interested in fucking Bernice, she requested BDSM?

Text to Brenda: BDSM play tonight??

Carl Reply: ok when

Brenda Reply: mmmm what time?

Text to Brenda: 7pm my house.

Text Carl: 7:30, quietly, it'll be a surprise for Brenda.

We get a lot accomplished at the bar, I'm not wiped like last night, eager to please Brenda.

6:20, I shower and put on my latex outfit. Having a joint with O when Brenda arrives.

I greet her at the door, force her against the wall.

"You're my bitch tonight," I harshly pinch a nipple.

"Strip, hurry or I'll rip them off." She quickly removes her dress, she's naked. Her age shows, her boobs nice and round, starting to sag; she has a bit of a belly roll, I'll bet she was exceptionally sexy 5 or 10 years ago. I slap both boobs, her areoles are very dark, her nipples nearly black, not yet hard, and probably 3/4" long,

"This is gross." I grab a fistful of unruly pubic bush, twisting and pulling. She cringes, uttering a gasp.

"Trim or shave them, if I ever see this again, I'll rip them out." I lead her downstairs tugging her pubes, every step creating pain. I place her in the stocks and blindfold her. Her nipples are firm, not hard, but they're 1" long, nearly the size around as my little finger. I install alligator nipple clips, paddle her bottom till it's bright red. I install a spread bar on her ankles; flog her tits, shoulders, belly, and inner thighs.

Carl and O arrive quietly and undress.

I swat her thighs, and up her crotch, increasing in strength to gauge her tolerance.

"You like this don't you, you ready to cum, bitch?" I wipe her labia with my fingers.

"Ya, you're nearly dripping."

"You like anal?" I use my slick fingers to probe her anus.

"I've never." She's quivering. I get a plug and vibrating eggs, lube them, and shove them in her arse. She's moaning and writhing as I insert each egg. I turn them on, softly moaning her bum wiggling, flexing her leg muscles. She groans loudly when the plug pops in.

O is giving Carl's penis a hand rub. I install weighted alligator clips on her floppy labia lips, then swat her pubic area several times with a riding crop. I turn up the vibrating eggs to high, she is squirming; I replace the plug with a larger one. I smite her tits, and rear repeatedly with the crop, she begins whimpering. I tug the plug and eggs out of her butt. Signal Carl to join us, his rigid rod ready, I rub his tool against Brenda's clit, before pushing it into her wet cunt. She wiggles her bottom, moans.

Carl gives her 3 slow long strokes; she sighs ready to climax. I have him withdraw, Brenda quivers.

"Ohh gaawwd, I'mm cummminnng."

I position his rigid rod against her sphincter. Slap her butt,

As Carl eases in, I tug on the tit clamps.

"Take him, relax, let him in." I swat twice more, pulling the chain stretching her elongated nipples.

"OOHH SHIT, I'm so horrrnneeee."

"He's gonna fuck you up the ass, bitch." He invades her, she grunts, her head raises as he pushes deep. He stops when fully in. I strike her clit with the crop, she flinches, sighs.

"OOHH FUUUCK." Her moans predict the imminent climax. I rapidly flick the flogger, the tips not the strands flicking her aroused flesh. Tits, pubes, tits, pubes, back and forth as she squirms whimpering.

Carl is ramming her steadily, squeezing her waist. She is whimpering, sighing, shuddering. Carl grunt's, stands still her buttocks clenching, he's ejaculating, "OOOOOHHHHHAAAAHHHHUUUUNNNNGGGHHHH."

A loud groan from Brenda. She twerks, groaning, a deep exhale,

"Ooohhh fuck, ooohhh fuck, my gawwd."

Carl steps away I release the stocks, remove the clamps, then the spread bar, lastly the blindfold.

Brenda, shivering, hugs me, then collapses, I help her to lay on the mat to the mat.

"Geezus, that was unreal."