"My First Husband & Wife" Threesome

Story Info
A client books a threesome: me and his bi wife play.
4.6k words
4.51
21.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about a FFM Threesome with a me, a horny wife and her husband.

Hi Guys, I'm 'Jessica'

I was a sex worker for many years. I've done a lot of naughty stuff with a lot of different men and women. I did some naughty pics, made some porn films and I eventually went down the slippery slope and ended up escorting. It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.

After retiring from sex work I've decided to share fiction based on my real life experiences. I hope you will find it tantalising and erotic. My stories are as graphic as possible.

I'm 45 year old Female, married with children

All names and places changed etc you know the score.

---X----

My First Husband & Wife

When you've been escorting for a while, you realise a lot of guys coming to enjoy your sexual services have wives or girlfriends. They want to fulfil a fantasy or do things their wives don't like, without having an affair. Some, even discuss how much they love their wives. My job is to smile, listen, open my legs and be discreet.

I'd been seeing a lovely guy professionally for about a year. An older guy, we'll call him Rick-for the sake of his anonymity. Rick liked an hour a month of pretty vanilla Girlfriend Experience every two weeks. He liked my sexy lingerie, my big juicy soft tits and my accommodating pussy, he was a lovely guy. Regular as clockwork. He was a very easy client to satisfy and a very enjoyable time for us both.

He was booked in for an hour on Saturday night, I quickly had one final check in the mirror before he arrived. I'd freshly showered, douched my asshole, my long blonde hair in a high ponytail. I wore a little red dress, some sheer red panties and a strapless red bra.

My doorbell rang and my tummy turned over. Like a factory whistle, it signalled it was work time.

"Hey beautiful" Rick said firmly gripping my round butt cheek. I kissed him on the lips and his tongue slipped into my mouth as I let him in and shut the door quietly. My large 36D breasts were squeezing out over the top of my dress, Rick whistled looking me up and down, like a lion watching a gazelle. I twirled round, so he could admire my ample curves.

"Thank you sexy." I said, as he handed me a wad of cash. I put it in the hall table drawer, it's not nice doing the money part. It turns some guys off, they like the GFE illusion. Get the money up front though. Every time.

"Wow look at you like a barbie doll." He said.

I lead him to my bedroom. He had on his usual jeans and t shirt, his balding sandy hair combed back neatly. He always smelled nice, of old fashioned aftershave. I had made my bed with black sheets, a candle was burning. I was looking forward to a nice tranquil hour of sloppy blow jobs, a quick hard fuck and a facial. Rick always liked to do the same thing, which is fine by me.

We sat on the bed, French kissing, his hands feeling my willing body. He ran his hands up from my round hips, up my sides to my boobs, spilling out of the top of my sheer strapless dress. He kissed my cleavage, and I squeezed my breasts together with my hands.

Rick got up and began to undress. I sat on the bed opening my legs seductively, flashing my sheer red panties, waiting to get to work sucking his cock.

"I was wondering if we can come and have a sexy threesome babe?" He said pulling his stripy boxers down. Revealing his hard cock, he had a good length which always reached my G Spot.

"Yes darling, I love a sexy bit of girl on girl action, there's a girl I duo with regularly, Vanessa, I can see if she's available." I said. Tempting him, I tickled my nipples. Girl on girl was easy money, and he loved my big juicy tits. My nipples were getting hard.

"No not a duo, with my wife. I don't want her to know you and me do stuff obviously. Just like a role play we just meet and you know, let us seduce you." Rick said as he squeezed handfuls of my breasts. His eyes fixed on my ample cleavage. "She won't stop going on about it."

"We will all have a lot of fun together I'm sure." I said, feeling my juices start to flow for Rick. I was a bit wary of his wife in a role play with us. I'd heard a few stories about wives freaking out from Vanessa, she did couples regularly, so I was apprehensive. Usually when their husband started to fuck the pro. Rick was a good customer and a lovely guy so I didn't turn him down. I needed to concentrate on his hard dick in front of me though.

I pushed my doubts down and pulled my sheer red panties to the side.

"We'll talk about it later, I need to get at these tits babe." Rick said ripping my top down. As he pushed his face into my cleavage, rubbing my breasts round his face, I still had those doubts.

---X---

A couple of weeks later, Ricky called me saying he'd like to book the role play with his wife.

He told me to meet him at The Bull Hotel in town, dress casually, and pretend that I didn't know him. No lingerie, no high heels, his wife, Beth, needed to think I was just there to meet someone, unspecified.

He reassured me that it was his wife, Beth, who wanted to do this and I was an easy option. He reassured me his wife was bi and it was her that was hot for some pussy.

I got ready in my bedroom. Dressed in my normal clothes for a change I looked cute. I did my long, blonde hair up in a high ponytail, a smoky subtle, bronze eye shadow, and pink soft lips with clear gloss. I put on some high waist tight black leggings and a blue crop t shirt. I didn't bother with a bra or panties, as this was supposed to be impromptu. I wore some flat ballet pumps.

Checking the mirror one last time to make sure my voluptuous curves and golden tan were on show. I decided I looked spontaneous enough and headed to The Bull.

The Hotel wasn't far from my flat and it was warm so I walked round with out a jacket, my little blue Chanel purse over my shoulder.

I got a few doubts on the way. What if she freaked out and started screaming. Vanessa said the wives could freak out. I pushed my doubts down and decided it was easy really, get the money up front and if she freaks out leave. It would be Rick's problem.

The Bull was a bit of a dive, but it was Ricks choice. I was only booked for one hour once we got to their room. The bar was dinly lit and quite crowded, I looked round, for Rick and his wife, I spotted them in a side booth, and made my way to a bar stool where they could see me.

Rick was sat with his wife against the wall. She was a brunette, short curl hair, a mumsy looking woman at a first glance. Ok I thought I could do this. Just eat the pussy up and leave.

I ordered a drink and sat at the bar, the barman eyeing me suspiciously. They got a lot of working girls in here. I was one of them I chuckled to myself. I did come in here occasionally to meet clients in their rooms, sales guys, engineers, but I never sat at the bar. He stood cleaning glasses next to me, staring a bit too much. He probably liked my big tits I thought.

Rick was talking to his wife, their heads together. I just scrolled Instagram on my phone. Pretending to watch the door for my imaginary date.

After about twenty minutes, Rick's wife got up to go to the ladies. She was short and plump, wearing a long white flowy smock dress. I noticed it was slightly see through. Her flat cork sandals padded across the paisley carpet and as soon as she was gone, Rick rushed over, standing very close to me.

"Two cokes and a double gin and tonic, please." Rick said to the nosey barman.

"You ready then? I said I'd come and ask you to join us, she thinks your hot as fuck but just play it cool like you're coming to chat." He blurted out. He looked a bit red and sweaty. He had a stripy shirt on and trousers, done up for their night out.

"Ok and she still wants to do this?" I said. I felt the butterflies in my tummy start, they always came on a first time with someone new. Especially with a client and his wife. I'll admit, I was really nervous.

"Yes definitely she saw you first, before I mentioned you. I like that crop top, wear that the next time I come and fuck you." He said leering at me. He stuck his hand up my top quickly up my top, feeling my breast.

He pulled his hand out moved away from me slightly. As the barman came back. Gratefully he just served Rick three drinks, shook his head and left, not wanting to get involved.

"She's coming back now." I said smiling over at her as she weaved through the bar and sat down.

"Come on then, let's go." Said Rick, we walked over as his wife sat down smiling at us.

"Beth, this is Jess she's been stood up." Rick said, I smiled like a was a bit disappointed but Beth was staring at my chest.

"Aww that's a shame, don't sit on your own, come and have a drink with us, it's our anniversary." Said Beth. Patting the seat next to her.

"Congratulations. How many years have you been married?" I asked, trying not to think about how many times her husband had cum in me.

"Seven years." Beth said proudly.

"That's lovely" I said, Rick gestured to me to go into the booth first. I wiggled in letting Beth get a view of my peachy round ass. I sat next to Beth and Rick followed, sitting next to me. I was in between them.

We had a bit of casual chat about random things, and the drinks flowed. Beth was drinking quite a bit, but Rick and I were on soft drinks.

Soon enough the talk turned sexy. Beth was starting to get a bit flirty with me. Her hand kept touching my thigh under the table. I responded, moving closer to her. My braless boobs brushing her arm. My nipples were hard and visible under the thin t shirt fabric. Rick was shuffling closer, squashing me between them.

Beth started talking about how her and Rick had been to a strip club for their last anniversary, she was definitely tipsy. We were all hot for each other. I wanted Rick to watch us. This was going to be fun.

"And we got a lap dance off this girl with great big knockers and I grabbed them and they were hard as rocks, weren't they Rick." Beth said looking at my chest.

"They were, we had a few dances that night off some big titty girls though didn't we." Rick laughed.

"Are yours real?" Asked Beth pointing at my tits.

"Yes, they're hundred percent real sweetheart." I said winking at her. She giggled and I felt ricks hand sliding up my thigh and resting in my crotch.

"We like big boobs." Beth blurted out giggling again I felt her finger tickle my thigh.

"Do you like mine then?" I asked, putting my hand on Beth's wide thigh under the table, letting her know I was up for it. "Do you want to play with them?" I whispered in her ear.

"I'd definitely like to play with them" she said, looking me straight in the eyes. I thought she was going to start kissing me in the middle of the hotel bar. Her finger tracing up my side and under my crop top. "No bra, ooh you are a naughty girl aren't you." Beth whispered her cheeks flushing.

"Whoever stood you up was crazy." Rick said, winking at me. I smiled at him, it was our own private joke.

The barman who was still watching us rang the bell and the other customers started to go to their rooms.

"We've got a room why don't we have a few drinks up there and you can take your t shirt off. You dont mind do you?" Beth said looking over at Rick.

"You ladies carry on." Rick said. Grinning at me and squeezing my thigh.

We made our way up the back stairs, Beth leading the way. Rick was pinching my bum as he followed behind. He slide his fingers between my legs feeling my crease through my leggings all the way to their room on the first floor. He was making me wet.

"I've gotta go for a wee, the drinks going straight through me." Beth giggled. She went into the bathroom and shut the door.

It was a basic room, I'd been here a few times. Wooden double bed screwed to the wall, a built in desk and tv and a chair. Green carpet, white sheets and a little en suite bathroom near the door. You know the type of place. The beds don't bang off the wall.

I sat on the bed as Rick quickly got his wallet out and gave me the 400 pounds fee we'd agreed on. I stuffed the money in my purse and put it on the bed side table. We kissed quickly with tongues.

"I'll come and see you next week, this is great she's loving it." He whispered to me. He hurriedly started getting some drinks out of the mini bar as he heard Beth came back out of the bathroom. She was in only her white bra and panties. She sat next to me.

"Why don't we get a bit more comfortable" Beth said putting her hand up my top and brushing my breasts. She was looking at Rick. He hadn't lied, his wife was definitely hot for some pussy. "Take your top off. Let's play."

I pulled my t shirt off over my head, Beth stared at me for a second and looked at Rick.

"Hasn't she got great big tits Rick?" Beth said.

Rick stood by the mini bar smiling and nodded. His hard on visible through his trousers.

"Great tits, I bet she wants you to suck them hard nipples." Rick said.

I sat leaning back on the bed displaying myself, and Beth began to feel my breasts, her fingers brushing my nipples sent a thrill to my pussy. She was kneading handfuls, nibbling at my huge areola. My nipples were getting hard as she stuffed her face between my massive tits, just like Rick did every week.

I put my hand on her thigh and she leaned in to kiss me. Our tongues were licking at each other, our hands feeling each other. Beth's small hands were kneading at my breasts. She was pulling and twisting my nipples, and licking my mouth. We were so turned on by each other, I was so wet.

"Let me lick you out. He likes watching he won't touch you or anything, just me and you, girl on girl?" Said Beth. Her fingers gripping my leggings waist band tugging it down.

"You're so naughty Beth." I said giggling now too. I helped her to pull my leggings down as I shuffled up the bed. Beth pulled them off and threw them on the floor. She buried her face between my legs.

I lay back enjoying her tongue licking round my slit, it felt really good. Her fingers began to tease my clit. I moaned appreciatively. Rick stood at the side of the bed rubbing his cock, watching his wife munching on my pussy. I smiled at him.

Three of her fingers began moving in and out of my wet hole. I got close to orgasming she was so very good, I held back.

I felt my hole stretching as she spread her fingers inside me. Then she bagan working her little finger in. Teasing my clit with her tongue. She pumped me quite hard and I felt juice pouring out of me onto the sheet.

"That's so good darling." I breathed, I was panting hard, trying to contain my orgasm, holding my legs high in the air. Beth sat up my juice round her lips.

She began pushing her four fingers further inside, her thumb wiggled in gently. Grinning at me, I felt her whole hand inside me forcing it's way up.

I lay on the bed gasping. Being fisted by a woman is a lot easier than being fisted by a man but the stretching is still painful at the start. I held my legs higher, the pressure on my pussy releasing as the stretch became pleasurable.

Rick was standing behind Beth's shoulders stroking her hair out of her face. He watched intently as her hand pumped me hard. My tits were wobbling as my body felt the force of her whole hand pounding inside me.

I let out a squeal as my orgasm exploded. Ripples pulsing through my body. My gash squeezed tight round Beth's hand. Juice squirting from my hole onto Beth's arm and chest. She pumped harder up to her wrist as I squealed on the bed.

"Fucking great Beth. She loves it." Said Rick, his hard cock was out now in his hand. He rubbed it up and down as Beth withdrew her hand. She lay back on the bed, my wetness all over her. Pulling her white thong off and opening her legs.

"69 with me." She said, holding out her arms to me.

I turned round straddling her face, my fat ass cheeks pointing at the wooden head board. I lowered myself on to her mouth and she licked frantically. She was greedy for pussy. She gripped my hips and pulled me further onto her face.

I pushed her white flabby thighs apart and began to gently separate her lips with my fingers, licking her clit in long firm strokes. She tasted fresh and clean, she had some pubic hair shaved into a strip, whereas i like to be waxed. The customer is always right. She was soaking wet and horny for me clearly, as Rick had said. I slipped my middle finger in and began to pleasure her G Spot. Her hands were round my thin waist, her mouth licking and chewing on my hole.

My boobs were squashing into Beth's tummy. I pushed back a little, grinding my pussy into her face. Her tongue felt so good flicking my clit, my juices flowed out. It felt like four of her fingers stretching my hole, she was yanking downwards, pulling me onto her fierce tongue. I was desperate for a big fat cock in me. I slipped another finger into her gash, fingering Beth gently as she bite at my lips and yanked my hole. All the while I teased her clit with my tongue, my saliva mixing with her juices.

I stopped licking, and with my fingers still deep in his wife, I grinned at Rick, I almost forgot he was there. He was watching us and wanking hard now. He came and knelt on the bed between Beth's white plump spread thighs. I held her lips open as Rick entered her. Watching Ricks cock fucking Beths hole was so horny I wanted him to fuck me next, but I wasn't sure she wanted me to fuck him. She had said 'girl on girl' so I didn't touch him. My hole gaped open desperately.

Beth was making moaning sounds so I licked her clit harder to match Ricks strokes, his pelvis banging into my face, I gripped her lips pulling her open for my tongue and Ricks cock. Her frenzied licking and fingering slowed down as she began to cum. Her dimpled buttocks trembling.

"Stop. Stop." She gasped. I froze. Was Beth about to freak out? We both stopped, she was panting and shaking. I turned slightly and saw the convulsions of the orgasm rippling through her. "Stop i need a minute. That was so good."

I climbed off her face and sat on the bed. Rick was still hard, sitting on the edge, waiting, stroking his cock and watching his wife's orgasm. She leaned up on her elbows looking at us.

"Why don't you two play and I'll watch? If you want to Jess?" Beth said looking at me. "I want to watch you with her. It will get me going again." She said looking to Rick.

"It's ok by me." I said, like he hadn't already cum in me loads of times. I was so hot for his cock in me, but I tried not to appear to eager. I lay next to Beth with my legs open, our thighs touching.

Rick crawled over Beth kissing her stomach and got on top of me. Beth turned on her side and pulled my nipple, watching me with her husband. Rick reached between my legs and started rubbing his cock round my dripping hole. He pushed inside me like he had before, but his wife watching us turned me on so much my tight ring of flesh inside began to grip tightly on to Ricks dick.

"Don't, you're gonna make me cum." Rick gasped. I relaxed holding back my own orgasm, widening my pussy tunnel for him.

Beth rolled onto her back.

"Cum in me. I want you to cum in me." She said opening her legs.

Rick pulled his dick out of me and pushed three fingers into my gash, as he moved over to sink his dick in his wife's hairy pussy again. I pulled my knees back, he was going to make me squirt, I pulled Beth's face to mine and as we began french kissing, my squirt exploded all over the bed.

I heard Rick grunting as he released into his spunk into his wife. Beth's tongue licking inside my mouth.

"Ahh that looks so good girls." Rick said as his cock throbbed inside her, I was soaked in squirt, my pussy twitching. His pulled his fingers out of me and kissed Beth. "That was great baby."

I got up to leave them to it and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"I'll give you two a moment." I said picking up my clothes and bag.

12