Liberated Pt. 22

Story Info
1 from my past, 1 from my Exes.
2k words
2.8
822
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 22

Ready to open a Café/Bar and focused on starting a sex club.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 52

Sunday O and I sleep in, cuddling, chatting.

"I need to get to the bar for Aaron." We get up, go for drive thru coffee and bagels, eating on route to 5F's. Lighting install crew is working, Carls finishing the BDSM room.

I send copies of the edited photo shoot to everyone who participated, for approval.

Steve and Steph made fresh baked bread and lasagna knowing the staff were coming for a meeting.

"You guys have years of experience running a restaurant, I've got none. Here's my proposal. You run the kitchen, everything; I'll stay clear unless you ask. If that's acceptable, you both get $25. an hour, and I'll stick to accounting. Do a great job, make money, I'll pay a large bonus at Christmas."

"We'll run it like we own it, quality, profit minded, without the stress of ownership. We've discussed this; it seems like a fine place to retire, run out our career, we like your staff, the kitchen is the best we've ever worked in, and you are supportive. We're all in, we'll run it." Tipping his head, Steve asks tentatively. "$26."

"DONE." I stand shaking their hands.

"Ok, well let's open, it'll be slow, but we'll get into a routine, and ease into it. I'll start advertising tomorrow."

We're enjoying Lasagna and fresh garlic bread. Josi and Jack stroll in; they dish up and sit.

"We're opening tomorrow. O is 5F manager, Claire, Josi, Jenny, rotate kitchen and bar waitressing. As we get busier, we'll fine tune hours and duties, Jill spares as needed. You each need 3 uniforms. Get any concerns answered today."

"Terry and Jack are our bartenders, work with O setting a schedule, training Josie and Jill. Jack, I want your special added to the 'specialty drinks' board."

"We should hire a couple college girls for parttime waitressing." O suggests.

"Good idea, I'll make a bulletin and post it at the college today."

"Everyone, share ideas to make the bar busier. Karaoke, trivia nights, whatever."

"What's that guy doing in the bar now?" Claire asks.

"Installing music synced led, laser light show."

"Everyone, please post some non-X-rated pics and comments about 5F on your social media." Bernice requests.

I'm pinning up my 'help wanted' poster on the university bulletin board.

"Erin, hey, Erin Simpson." I turn to see a Dolly Parton look alike waving at me. Red hotpants, crotch gap, camel toe, abundant cleavage under a white blouse with the buttons straining.

"Judy?" it's my cheerleading captain from high school.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm the college cheerleading coach."

"You haven't changed, Erin, still hot as fuck, what are you posting?"

"I'm looking for a couple part time waitresses for my bar."

Judy removes the poster.

"Follow me."

We enter the gym, 7 gals doing stretches in cheerleading outfits.

"Line up." Judy blows her whistle.

"My friend Erin needs a couple parttime waitresses."

"I'm wanting Café servers 4-7pm daily, weekends 7am-7pm; bar servers 9pm-1am daily. Experience preferred, not needed. Interested please chat with me." I get 4 names with their preferential hours.

"Erin, I'm done here at 1:30, can we meet up, coffee, or a drink?" Judy asks.

"My bars close, 1482 Prince St."

Tailored fitting denim dress, button front, top buttons undone to below her mostly exposed cleavage. Swaying seductively as she approaches. Her long honey blonde curls over 1 shoulder. Bright blue eyes, full lips round cheeks with dimples. She looks 20, not 28.

"Judy, you look fantastic, like time stood still. Your stunningly gorgeous."

"Thank you; you never noticed me in school, I lusted for you since the day you arrived. You had tunnel vision, you still wearing those blinders for Neil.

"No, my eyes were recently opened, he's in jail, we divorced, I'm a liberated woman."

"Well, I like what I see, I got that familiar twinge in my loins when I saw you earlier."

"I did have blinders in school; I'm wide eyed now, and I noticed your boobs have grown."

"Mmm hmmm," She squishes them together from both sides.

"I had a Dr's help;" O enters and sits beside me.

"You like them?" Judy undoes another button, pulling the fabric aside, teasingly exposing the edge of her dark areole. Putting a finger under the material to tickle her nipple.

"I do." O licks her lips.

"Who's this delightful young Lolita?"

"Judy this is my significant other, Odette; my inspiration to this endeavor."

"Hello Odette," Judy moves her dress aside, exposing a dark, erect nipple.

"Erin was the only cheerleader I didn't hook up with in high school." She gazes into my eyes.

"O, should we show Judy, what our future plans are upstairs."

"Oh, yes, I'd love to."

We enter the first bedroom. I pass Judy my phone, playing the video of our photo shoot orgy. O locks the door, stands before Judy, and starts undoing the remaining buttons.

I run my fingers over Judy's large boob, kiss her neck, nibble her earlobe.

O pushes the dress off her shoulders, it drops. Judy's transfixed on the video; I nibble a nipple. O lowers her thong, fingers tracing along Judy's labia.

Judy's moaning, O slips 2 fingers inside, likely locating her g spot, based on Judy's reaction, her thumb is rubbing across her clit. Judy shudders, a deep inhale.

"SHHIIIT, that's nice." I take the phone and tug her to the bed; she stretches out across it. O goes down on her. I hoist my dress, get on the bed, and squat over Judy, she pulls me to her; letting out a squeal, her tongue goes directly to my clit, she is talented, as good as Camille, I cum quickly, she rolls over with me, gasping from her 2nd climax.

"69 me Erin, it's been 12 years, please complete my fantasy."

I remove my dress, O records it on my phone. After we both cum again, we dress and return to the bar for drinks.

"I hope I can return the favor Odette, and not 12 years from now; sorry I was so greedy for Erin." We both chuckle.

Chapter 53

We're sitting on the sofas after a wonderful threesome,

"You've certainly got the girls to attract attention. Great uniforms. You need a couple hard body college guys, for the girls to gawk at and fantasize about. You know, open leather vest, defined abs, large biceps, tight leather pants, cute tush."

"Great observation Judy, you know a few?"

"Of course, will I get paid the same finder's fee?" She licks her lips, ogling O.

"I'll send em over." She finishes her drink.

"This 7F stuff, I'd like to participate."

"We've got several gals already, are you possibly aggressive with any of your filly's, Judy?"

"Why yes I've took a few over my knee."

"Most women fantasize about bondage and rough sex, if you're willing, I could use a Domanatrix."

"I would love to." Judy replies.

"Ok, buy a leather outfit, watch several BDSM porn vids, I'll call you for some training."

Natalie text: Sophia's confused, unsure about her feelings, emotions. I wonder if you have some helpful wisdom.

Reply: Is she 18 now?

Natalie text: Yes.

Reply: If you trust me, I'll meet with her; here or at home.

Natalie text: We agree, available now, or this evening.

Reply: Ok, I'd like to see her alone ... here at 5?

I ask O, Bernice, and Carl to stay after 5, explaining my plan.

Sophia arrives, faded jeans with knees exposed, pullover knit sweater. Lithe and lean, definitely has her mother's good looks, 5'7", short blonde hair, green eyes, no make-up. Looking despondent, I hug her before we sit on the sofa.

"Sophia this is my lesbian lover Odette, we met after Neil's arrest." I see a glint in Sophia's eyes, gazing at O's cleavage as O leans forward, to shake hands.

"You've been through a very traumatic event; I'm hoping we can help you move past it; toward a fun, happy future." I hold her hand.

"Natalie, came to me, recognizing you elicited lesbian desires, she was afraid of incest. We shared a wonderful fulfilling sexual afternoon. She's concerned, you're confused, possibly fearing men, unsure what, how, where to proceed."

"Yes, I'm confused."

I pull O to me, kissing passionately, my hand undoes the knot on her plaid shirt, I move the material aside and lick a nipple rolling the other between thumb and forefinger. Bernice silently arrives behind Sophia.

"Does this interest you?" I sit up, leaving O's breasts exposed the saliva glistening on her hard nips. Sophia is staring intently, she nods approvingly. Bernice kisses Sophia's neck, Sophia looks up, Bernice kisses her lips tenderly, seductively. Her hands massaging Sophia's shoulders. Bernice whispers.

"Relax, we're her to help you. Let's find out your sexual preferences." O stands, lowers her shorts; sits on the wrestling mat, in front of Sophia, legs wide, she begins playing with herself. Sophia exudes a huge gasp, Bernice nuzzles her neck, roves her fingers down, under Sophia's bra. I move closer my hand travels up her thigh, unbuttons her jeans. Bernice lifts Sophia's sweater off.

Bernice nudges Sophia to stand.

Bernice moves around the sofa, undoes her bra, playing with the pert little titties. I lower her pants. She has a red thong with a wet centre; she's oozing, a powerful, enticing aroma. I kneel behind, lowering the thong, separating her thighs, I lap up her juices. She arches her back tilting her bottom for Berice. My tongue tickles her lips, I finger her clit before licking over her velvety smooth inner lips glistening with luscious liquid. My fingers glide gracefully between her sopping pussy lips, curling to tap on the spot likely never before touched in her young virgin life. Bernice nibbling and lightly bites her bum.

Sophia face dives into O's wet twat. Bernice kneels next to Sophia, her fingers teasing, massaging her anus. My fingers inside have her squirming.

She lifts her head, squealing in delight, her buttocks clench as a quivering climax, surges through her. I move beside her, sharing her tits with Bernice, she resumes eating O. I'm squeezing, massaging her, my fingernails graze her clit.

Carl takes position behind her, fluidly nudges his bulbous dickhead against her labia, slightly separating the slick slit. He holds momentarily, awaiting her response; she yields, no indication of rebuff. He calmly pushes, his rod smoothly slides in, dick disappears. Sophia emits a minor murmur.

"Mmmmnnngghhh." As he withdraws, her tight labia are tugged back hugging his member. Rocking lazily in a mellow movement behind her. O verbally joins, a duet uttering continual moaning, they climax simultaneously with loud moaning, groaning. Sophia squeals and quivers. Bernice removes her clothes and takes O's place, her legs yawning wide, knees bent, she takes Sophia head, pulls her face into her crotch.

"Use your fingers, suck my clit and fuck my cunt with your fingers," Sophia inserts a finger and sucks Bernice's clit. Carl maintains a steady stroke, his hands holding her hips, gently fucking Sophia from behind.

"Another finger sweety, suck my lips and rub my clit," Sophia inserts a second finger,

"Yes faster, plunge them both rapidly, don't be shy, ram me," Bernice groans,

"Yes, like that, don't stop." Bernice climaxes, her legs clamp around Sophia's head.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK YOURRR GGUUUUUD."

Sophia lifts her head she shudders,

"MMMHHHUUHHH."

She has another orgasm, Carl holds her hips,

"Sophia, I'mm cummminng, mmmnngghhh." Carl grunts as he ejaculates into the tight warm cunny. "AARRRGGHHH." He grunts. Holding as he pulses in her.

"AAAHHH, UUHHH, WWHHHOOOOAAAAHHH." Sophia has another orgasm. She rolls aside, panicking she exclaims.

"Oh, my gawd I'm not on contraception, you came in me."

"It's ok, I've been snipped, I'd have a condom if not, sorry to startle you." Bernice is cleaning his dick, I roll Sophia over, hug and caress her.

"Sophia, Carl is Neils brother, a kind, gentle man. Men aren't mean and nasty. We can assist you to discover your sexual future. This is simply an appetizer. Allow us to guide you."

"I will, thank you, everyone." She has tears in her eyes when she hugs us.