Liberated Spankee

Story Info
Women's Lib advocate gets spanked and fucked and can't stop.
1.6k words
4.23
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Say_Oy
Say_Oy
3 Followers

Around 1968-1972 my older friend's parents gave him a subscription to Penthouse and Playboy. I would visit him and avidly read the reader forums of both. I did not realize it at the time, but a couple stories really stuck in my mind since I was already a secret Dom and sadist. I would love to find it again but can't remember the issue or whether it was Playboy or Penthouse, or one of the Forums. I am going to plagiarize the story, using my own words and expanding it with far more detail and fanasy than in the original few paragraphs. Also, the story was written by the woman in the first person but I am going to do it in the third. If you know the magazine and date please let me know.

---------------------------------------

Sarah was pissed. She had come over to console her friend Tara who was upset about how Tom had been treating her and behaving. Sarah was a strong Women's Lib proponent. She told Tara to stand up to Tom and tell him that she expected him to treat her as an equal. He should help in the kitchen, clean and not order her around. But Tara would not come out of the kitchen to face Tom. Then Tom called out, telling Tara to bring two beers. Sarah stormed out of the kitchen and started berating Tom for the way he was treating his wife. She called him a chauvinist, lazy layabout and generally insulting him.

Tom stood up, grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled her across his lap as he sat down. Sarah started struggling but Tom's friend Mark grabbed her flailing arms while Tom threw a leg over her legs and held her down. The first few thuds on her ass were more shocking than painful. Then Mark said "The skirt is muffling the strokes." Sarah suddenly felt cold air on her ass as the skirt was flipped up over her shoulders. The next smack stung. A lot. Sarah cried out and struggled but the men were too strong. After a while she stopped struggling and simply cried from the pain and humiliation.

When Tom saw she was quiet long enough he stopped the spanking and then unceremoniously pushed Sarah off his lap. She just lay there on the floor, sobbing and not moving. After a couple minutes Mark spoke again. "I think she wants to be fucked."

Sarah felt incredibly humiliated. How did he know? She was a liberated woman who had just been assaulted. Why was she not leaving in anger? But she could not move, feeling their eyes on her red and bare ass.

Tom asked "What makes you think that? She is a die heart women's libber probably incensed at being shown her weakness."

Mark laughed. "She is still laying there, and has not bothered to pull her skirt down. She's showing us her bare ass and notice how she is rubbing her thighs together. She looks wet.".

Tom said "Well, I am not going to rape her. Besides, I fucked Tara just an hour ago."

Mark laughed again and said "No rape needed. Slut, if you want more spanking and to get fucked crawl into my lap."

Feeling new waves of humiliation, Sarah got up on all fours and slid over Mark's lap. Her skirt had slipped down. Mark flipped it up and it went over her head. She did not move to uncover her head. She had an image of herself, humiliated by objectification, just an ass sticking in the air with the top half hidden, unimportant.

Mark's hand landed on her ass with a loud smack, then he squeezed the cheek. Again, smack and squeeze. "Your panties are soaking, take them off." came the order.

She reached down and slid them off as far as she could reach. Smack, and a light finger trailing up to her tailbone. Again and again, smacks and squeezes or light stroking without a pattern. When light fingers trailed over the exposed part of her pussy lips she spread her legs to give better access, and could not believe that she was doing that. Mark laughed again, and the next smack landed right on her pussy lips. Sarah jerked with surprise, then settled back for the next stroke.

After another dozen strokes Mark suddenly shoved a finger in her pussy. She found herself pushing back like a wanton whore. "Tight" he said. "I guess you women's libbers don't get much dick. You are not a virgin by any chance?"

Sarah felt her face turn red. "No."

The finger pulled out suddenly and a hard, painful slap on her pussy made her jerk. "You will call me Sir when you talk to me, slut."

Sarah whimpered, then said "Yes, Sir".

Mark ordered her to stand up. He stood up and dropped his pants, then sat down again and slouched down in the seat. "Straddle me and put my dick in your cunt."

Sarah stepped out of underwear that had fallen to her ankles, straddled Mark. She had to lift her skirt and hold it with one hand while the other hand grasped his shaft to guide it into her. She felt incredible relief as he entered her. Not an orgasm, but a sense of accomplishment equally satisfying, yet at the same time she felt even more shame. She was a slut, fucking a man on their first meeting, not even having been a date. He had no respect for her, and was probably laughing at her eager compliance.

Mark thrust into her to enter her fully, then reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. After the second button he grabbed the edges and pulled, popping buttons. Of course he didn't care what it cost her or how much it would take to sew the buttons back on, if they could be repaired. Sarah hurried to lift her sports bra before he ripped that as well. Mark's fingers dug into her tits and pulled her down, further onto his dick, then he pushed up and she rose with the pull upwards. He set the pace, up, down, up, down. When he let her tits go she kept the rhythm. Mark's hands stroked her legs, then went to her ribs. "Hands on your head!" and the hands stroked her ribs then back to her tits. Then his fingers closed on her nipples and squeezed. Sarah grunted with the pain and stopped moving as her face tilted forward. Then her movement resumed, a little faster. Mark smiled as each motion up pulled on the painfully pinched nipples. After a couple minutes he let go and reached up with one hand, grasping the hair on the nape of her neck, laid her cheek against his forearm, and with his other hand slapped her. Sarah stopped and her eyes flew wide, then closed and she resumed riding Mark with more vigor. A few nipple tweaks and face slaps later Marked grabbed her waist and held her still while he pumped hard and fast, finally tensing as he ejaculated into her.

Of course, no condom, thought Sarah. She had always insisted on a condom with her boyfriends. She gave a mental shrug. "How low can I go?" passed through her mind.

"Get off and kneel." came the calm command. She slid off and knelt in front of Mark. He reached for her hair and pulled her face into his sopping crotch. "Lick me clean."

At first, Sarah gagged at the smell and taste, but she obediently tried to lick around Mark's dick with the tip of her tongue. "Use the flat of your tongue, like a cat cleaning herself. And get the juice out of my pubic hair." When Sarah hesitated Mark suddenly slapped her. Suddenly the taste did not matter and she started licking with a purpose. When just about all the fluids were gone, Mark ordered "Take the glans in mouth. I'm going to dribble as I shrink and don't want it to spill. You may rest your head against my leg."

As Sarah rested her head against Mark's thigh a peace and calmness came over her. Every so often she tasted a few drops of cum as it leaked from his slowly shrinking dick. He may be a chauvinistic sadist but he was kind, letting her rest her head on his leg. In the calmness she wondered at how her revulsion of the juices she had just licked up had turned into an acceptable taste, and action. She was such an eager slut for these men. As she thought about what just happened she knew that she had been incredibly turned on, did not know if she had an orgasm but was feeling strangely satisfied. More satisfied than she had ever been by sex with other men. She wondered if she was doomed to be a slut.

After about 15 minutes Mark pushed her away and got up to pull up his pants. "Hand me the underwear, I'm keeping it for my collection." As she handed him the underwear he said "Go home, we're done with you today. Next time don't wear underwear, no bra, and wear a skirt."

"I'm never coming back!" a spark of the Women's Lib activist lept up. Then, "Sir." Mark laughed.

Sarah put her tits into her sports bra and held her blouse closed as she turned to leave. She did not see Tara but her eyes fell on the side table, where two beers stood sweating. Her humiliation reached new heights. Tara had seen her. A slut eagerly being spanked and doing what the men wanted. Such a hypocrite. "I'm never coming back! I can't face Tara and this is not me!" she told herself. But as she closed the door she felt the cum sliding down her leg. She reached down and wiped it with her hand. Then, inexplicably, she licked her hand. A fresh wave of humiliation flooded through her and she knew. She would be back.

Say_Oy
Say_Oy
3 Followers