Libertine Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the living room and saw a family sized broccoli beef and fried rice on the table. I sat next to Amy, our legs touching from knee to hip and dug in.

Amy looked over, "Do you eat like that at all four meals?"

I shook my head no and replied, "No, just the third or fourth one. Normally something like a sandwich, a bowl of cereal, or something light, like that."

She laid her hand on my thigh, higher than the midway point between crotch and knee. "Sorry I spooked you when I came in. Door was open and you didn't respond when I called out."

I looked at her hand and glanced up at her, futilely trying not to get excited at the heat smoldering from her touch. "No worries, though Dallas is a lot different than Killeen, maybe I should close and lock the door more often."

She smiled and squeezed my thigh, "If you do, however will I let myself in?"

I laughed and asked, "By ringing the bell?"

"Boooring," she replied. After a second she asked, "Can I ask you something?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

Amy chewed on her bottom lip a moment and asked, "Who is the her you haven't thought about since Arkansas?"

I tensed. I couldn't help it. It was like every emotion I felt during that first couple of weeks after mom died came roaring back into me. I sat there tears welling in my eyes, and then flowing down my face.

Amy gasped and cried out, "Oh God Dave, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

She somehow clambered onto my lap and hugged me tightly. My head was buried in her neck when something happened I didn't understand then and reflecting on it forty years later, I still don't have a complete grasp on it.

I got hard.

Instant erection. Every fiber of my being wanted to haul her to my room and fuck her into submission. I leaned back a little and then put my hands on either side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips met and tentatively we explored each other's mouth.

I didn't realize kisses could be sad and comforting at the same time, which this one was. It was completely different than kissing Donna or Carol. More exciting on some level because I didn't know Amy half as well.

After a few minutes I stood up and placed her on the couch. I went to my room and pulled the series of articles that covered mom's life and death. I clutched them to my chest a moment then headed back into the living room.

"Here, take these home and read them, but I have to have them back."

I showed Amy out with a hug and a longing kiss.

On Friday it seemed every time I turned around Amy was there. Always smiling always cheerful and now than once a quick kiss involving just a touch of tongue. When Chem I was aroused and anxious at the same time.

Stepping in Amy smiled and meet me halfway to the table. "Hi, I read them all last night and will bring them back tonight for dinner."

I nodded, "Okay. I just find it easier to have you read them than explain. That is way too painful still."

She gave me another quick kiss and said, " I understand."

The rest of the day flew past with alacrity. Arriving home I saw a box of kolaches from West on the table and asked, "Did you bring any for you?"

Looking around I didn't see dad and in confusion headed to my room to change. As I arrived at my room I heard, "Boy, come here."

I headed to dad's room and then the master bath. He was standing just inside the door arms folded behind his back as if he were at parade rest. "Excellent work Dave. Best I have ever seen."

I gave him a one armed hug and asked, "Yeah?"

Dad smiled, "Mind you I don't have much to go by, but this is outstanding, boy. Just for this I won't call you Hero tonight."

My head dropped and I muttered, "You wouldn't."

Dad punched me in the shoulder, "You know I would."

"Are you flying out Monday morning? "

He shook his head, tomorrow night, I am leaving around 0500 tomorrow morning."

"Damn, that's quick."

"Yeah, it is. Nothing to worry about. Kind of a long trip but mostly static."

I shrugged as if I or he had a choice. "How many time zones?"

He looked at me and asked, "Are you trying to be clever, boy?"

I shook my head, "No, I know better. Trying to anticipate the times here when you might call."

He nodded and said, "Good cover not sure I believe you but seven."

I knew from experience central Europe, Germany specifically was seven hours. If I went seven the other way, I thought it was the far East Pacific Ocean. Tokyo? Manilla? Either way Manilla was the worst of the three. I nodded and smiled, "Okay, sounds good. I can adjust to that."

He looked at me and asked, "Tell me about Any."

I shook my head, "Form your own opinion."

He chuckled and said, "Okay then."

Dinner went well Dad and Amy seemed to hot it off okay. Despite what he said earlier he did in fact tell her the story of when I pulled Donna it off the Cache River and the nickname I had been given.

He went to bed early and Amy left not long thereafter. In the morning when I got up here was gone and a box of condoms was in the kitchen table with a note attached. "Enjoy it with Amy while you can."

I won't bore you with homecoming you dear reader have endured enough in this chapter. Suffice it to say the homecoming don't was predictably enough "Do That To Me One More Time," and the whole endeavour was hardly with the effort, for Amy had a hard midnight curfew.

Skipping forward slightly to the next day. I went for a morning run, more to excise whatever leftover frustrations I had from the previous evening than to actually exercise. When I returned home Amy was sitting in the hood of her 1979 Ford Bronco. She was dressed in shorts and a shirt, she seemingly liked the casual blouses that tied behind her back and neck.

She hopped off the hood while I idly wondered how the heck she got up there. She bounced over and stopped a couple feet short. "I would hug you but you're right, you stink after a run."

I laughed, "Yeah come on in, and I will shower quick. Have you had breakfast?"

She took my hand, our fingers intertwined. The warmth of her hand soaking into mine. We parted at the hallway and I tossed her a hand towel from the closet and tossed it to her. "Just in case you want to wipe the stink off."

I grabbed a towel for myself and some shorts and a tee shirt. Turning the water on cold first, I shivered under the stream for a couple minutes to stop the sweating then cranked it to hot.

Washing my hair, I felt more than heard the shower door open then close. I opened an eye and my jaw dropped. Standing before me was a very naked Amy.

I rinsed out my hair quickly and looked at her. "A- Amy?"

She gave me a crooked smile and replied, "Guys normally don't clean well, so I thought I would help you out."

She grabbed the golden yellow soap bar and instructed, "Turn around."

I complied and Amy started at my neck, slowly, softly washing me. By the time she moved from my neck to shoulders, my cock was painfully erect. Her touch was feather light but carved deep furrows of mind numbing lust burrowing into my core. The hand without the bar of soap caressed along the muscles of my back and kept constant contact with me.

As she got to my lower back I leaned against the wall my head against my forearms. As she washed my butt cheeks my cock bobbed up and down, an entity into itself now, and it was ravenous. He touch became firm as she spread my cheeks and whispered, "Hold them open."

I latched on and spread as wide as was comfortable, as Amy ran the bar from the top of my crack down to the sensitive space just between my balls and ass. Her free hand trailed up and down 'scrubbing' me clean with a gentle touch.

She knelt behind me and washed my legs rather vigorously, lathering both hands up and kneading my muscles.

She hadn't moved when softly she said, "Turn around."

As I did the head of my turgid member just missed her face. Had it been pointing straight out instead of almost straight up, it would have smacked her in the forehead.

Her eyes shot wide open and she muttered, "So big."

I reached out and caressed her face, "Baby, I can't make it smaller but I can be gentle."

A look of resolve, for a lack of any other word that seemed to fit, she nodded and began washing my lower legs and feet. Her eyes never strayed much from my cock as she worked her way back up.

Skipping my groin she washed my torso, now punctuating the clean spots with little kisses that fanned the flames of my lust higher and higher. My balls ached, the head was now a violent red and purple color.

She knelt again, the lathered her hands up with soap. She cupped my balls, slowly washed them, rolling the nut sack in her hands. Once done she lathered again and wrapped her tiny hands around my girth.

I was in heaven.

She continued the slow stroking of my cock her pace and pressure inexorably pulling me toward an epic orgasm. Wave after wave of hot pleasure crashed through me. The world shrank to the fifteen square feet of the tub and shower; focused on her tiny hands sliding up my cock only to release and reattach itself at my base.

She whispered, "Don't tell me when you are going to cum, just give it to me please."

I nodded, not trusting that I could say anything clearly. Amy changed her stroke again, now twisting her fists around my pole as she sped up. The waves of pleasure began it oscillate within me and my eyes snapped shut as groaned animalistically.

My balls roiled and shot my white hot semen out like a flame thrower. Splash after splash coated Amy's face and tits. I was kind of surprised that she wasn't more fully coated than she was, it felt like I came for minutes.

I pulled her up to kiss her and Amy said, "Just a sec."

She trailed a finger across one of the cum globs on her face and stuck the finger in her mouth with a low moan. "Tastes as good as the bottling suggests."

I laughed as she rinsed off and turned the water off. I toweled her off and she reciprocated, and my cock was standing tall long before she finished.

Lifting her up, I carried Amy out of the bathroom as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my hips, pinning my manhood between her wet slit and my stomach.

I laid her on the bed and clambered up after her sitting on my ankles between her legs. My eyes explored her tight body and I reveled in the moment.

I lowered my head towards her vagina and she muttered, "Don't bother, I am already so ready for you."

I looked at her gorgeous cunt a moment longingly then worked my way up her body until I was poised over her. I slid the head up and down her silliness, coating it with her juices before pressing slightly against her opening.

I kissed her as my hips edged forward slightly, splitting her open not too unlike cord wood. She was snug. Not as tight as I had thought she might be. I was clearly not the first one there and I thanked the unknown guy that had broken the seal for me.

I pulled back just a bit and pressed forward again, sinking about a third of my length into her. I caressed her left tit as I kissed her and pulled back again.

Two more thrusts in and I was finally buried balls deep into Amy. The feel of her pussy was amazing. She clasped me with her vagina as I laid there a moment letting us not adjust to the snug feeling of my intrusion. "So goddamb big, Dave. Fuck me."

Thank the stars and universe that I had just come, otherwise her asking me to fuck her with the snugness I was feeling might have spilled me over the edge.

As it was I had time. I planned to use it well.

I started stroking her slowly, pulling back to where just the head was being caressed by her muscles, the pushing all the way in, listening to her gasp, as I bottomed out. My pubic bone lodged against her clit with each down stroke, sending tremors through both of us.

The feeling was mind numbingly glorious. Her pussy caressed me, or grabbed at me to keep from pulling out, with each back stroke. As I hammered down harder with each moment, her body welcomed me fully into her.

"Harder," she urged, "faster."

I lifted up and hooked her legs over my elbows. Grasping her upper arms I began to slap my body back and forth with as much speed and power as I could muster. Not realizing that I did it, my hands slid from her arms across her shoulders and wrapped around her thin neck.

With each ball swing impact with her, Amy's moans got louder and louder, punctuated by gasps for air when my hands relaxed a little. When I realized that I was choking my girlfriend as I fucked her, I looked into her eyes, and what I saw was life changing.

First of all was pure lust. A sense of needing to be fucked that was as pure as my need to fuck her.

Second was fear. She was afraid of something. Whether it was the choking or the fucking or something else I didn't know.

Last was trust. I could see that she trusted me through the fear.

And I lost my shit.

My assault on her cunt became something akin to furious. I was trying to split her in two using only my cock. My balls were slapping against her ass, and mine, so hard I would be sure the next day that I had bruised them.

"Dave," she whispered or screamed, "I'm...I'm"

Then her body froze. Locked up like a car engine that threw a rod. Her pussy clamped down so hard on my cock I thought she was going to break it off at the midway point. She became so tight it was almost impossible to move forward or back.

Her hands latched onto my biceps and she wailed as she began to convulse under me. When she started I slammed my cock all the way home and began to cum deep inside her baby canal.

My roar and her scream commingled much like our fluids inside her, until they were indistinguishable. Her scream cut off a lot as my hands convulsed around her neck.

As I collapsed on top of Amy, I let go of her neck and wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I heard her whisper, "Hero my ass, you are a fucking god."

12