Libertine Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck if I knew why, but Lisa looked even happier. I loaded my plate and headed to the dining room table to eat. I wondered how I was going to keep ahead of her willingness to take whatever I dished out to her. Were there library books on this? I would have to find out.

Meanwhile, I would just make shit up as I went, I could only hope it was enough. Maybe just maybe with my cock up her ass would keep her distracted.

I picked up my plate and returned to the kitchen to see Lisa eating food that had been pushed against the wall. It was smart and I swatted her sweet ass firmly as I passed her. She squealed happily and shook her ass toward me.

"Ready for me to fuck that ass again?"

She whimpered and lowered her ass some.

I put the dishes in the sink and said, "Stand, wash the dishes and place them in the dishwasher when you are done."

She crawled over to me and kissed my half hard cock right on the tip and said, "Thank you Master for the chore."

Caressing her face I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch. As Lisa was washing the phone rang.

"This is Dave."

An overly bubbly voice said, "Hi Dave, this is Stephanie!"

I muttered, "Does everyone have my phone number?"

She giggled and said, "Yep"

I laughed and asked, "What can I do for you Stephanie?"

Her voice was full of humor as she quipped, "Other than fuck me?"

I decided to call her bluff and said, "Come get it."

The shock was worth it, "Wait, what?"

I was still amused as I said, "You can waste time asking for clarification, or get in your car and come get fucked. Your choice." Then I hung up.

Lisa had crawled into the room as I hung up. The curiosity was written all over her face, but I decided not to tell her who called.

I walked into my room and got a tie, then a washcloth from the closet. I bound the washcloth over her eyes with the tie and asked, "Can you see anything?"

"No, Master, I cannot."

"Good," I said with a smile. "Now I want you to point your ass toward the door. Remember where it is?"

She moved a little and aligned pretty close to right, and with a little correction Stephanie was going to get an eyeful when she arrived. I heard a car door close and said, "Kneel for the whip."

I stood behind Lisa my thumb up her ass, and a finger up her cunt slowly reaming her out. The other hand painted her ass pink as I slapped her repeatedly.

I heard a car pull up and a door close. I looked down and said, "A slave is not to talk until master says she may."

With that I pulled my fingers from Lisa and swatted her ass hard enough to leave a bright red handprint. I walked to the door, opened it, then slipped out to see Stephanie approaching.

I had forgotten how hard I was and as soon as she saw my hard on Stephanie stopped and said, "Holy fuck she wasn't lying."

I looked at her and said, "Why would she?"

Stephanie blushed, a beautiful sight on any woman, but on a sexy Latina, so much better. "Here's what's going to happen Stephanie. I am going to stand behind you, cover your mouth and eyes then escort you into the house. Once there, I will uncover your eyes. Once you adjust to what you are seeing, then I will let go of you. But you are to say nothing at all. If you want to ask stuff, tap your lips then mine. I will take you somewhere we can talk."

"O-okay," she stammered out. I got behind Stephanie and placed a have over her mouth and eyes. I pressed my hips forward, grinding between her firm ass cheeks.

"Ready," I asked.

She nodded and I started to guide her toward the house. Despite the fact I had fucked Lisa up the ass twice in the last twelve hours the feel of Stephanie's ass cheeks encasing my cock inspired images of what it would be like to look down as I split her ass apart.

I opened the door, guided Stephanie in and then closed the door. We stood there a moment then I uncovered her eyes and whispered, "Take a look."

Stephanie gasped into my hand, tensed up, and her hands grabbed my arm, nails digging into my skin. After a couple of minutes she relaxed and leaned back into me.

I released her mouth my hand traveled down to her tit and I squeezed it firmly. We both we looking at Lisa, on elbows and knees. Her ass painted red and pink by my hands. Her ass and pussy gaping open still, clear evidence that I had been in both holes recently. The asshole wasn't gaping as much as it did when my cock was buried in it, but it was clear it had been used.

Stephanie reached between us and gave my cock a firm squeeze before sliding her palm up and down my length. My free hand cupped her cunt and I squeezed it in time with the hand on her tit. I whispered, "If you do exactly as I say, I promise you a Saturday that you will never forget."

I pulled her like green blouse off and tossed it to the side. Her bra was the same color as the blouse and I had to guess that once I discarded her Jordache jeans her panties would be the same color. Stephanie nodded her head once firmly in agreement.

I smiled as I unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off her hips. I was rewarded with bright lime green panties that seemed to glow off of her bronze skin. I kissed her left cheek and said, "Step out of your jeans."

I stood as she bent over to loosen her shoes then kicked off the does and jeans. My eyes were glued to the gusset of her panties and I couldn't help but notice it was darker than the rest of her panties. She started to take off her bra and I said, "No, leave them on. I like the look."

I spun her around and kissed her, my hands cupping her ass cheeks and yanked her toward me. My hard cock was caught between us and Stephanie rolled her hips to drive her stomach hard against me.

I broke the kiss, took he by the hand and took her to the couch. "Slut, crawl forward slightly."

I sat and pulled Stephanie onto my lap. Her thick pussy lips encansed my cock and I moaned as I pulled her head down for a kiss.

After the kiss, I said, "Slut, I have another woman here. I am going to fuck her cunt. While I do, you will prepare her ass for my cock. You may only use your tongue, fingers, spittle, and your own pussy juice. Do you understand me?"

There was a little hesitation before she answered, "Yes, Master."

Stephanie's bronze golden skin veritably glowed around the hot lime green lingerie. Her core certainly was molten, as I could feel her heat radiating through her panties and my shorts.

Lifting my hips up I ordered Lisa to remove my shorts which she did quickly. After settling back down I felt Stephanie grinding down on my swollen member a lusty moan escaping her before I could cover her mouth.

Lisa exclaimed, "Stephanie!" Which prompted a chuckle from the sexy Latina sliding her panty covered pussy up and down my length.

"Now Dave," Stephanie implored, "Fuck me now, I need you so badly."

I tore at her panties trying to rip them off, while Stephanie tried to preserve them, "These are terribly expensive," she commented as she hopped off to take them and the bra off.

She looked down at my throbbing cock and asked, "How long is that thing?"

I shrugged and pointed to it, "That long, and before you ask, that big around."

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hairy pussy toward my lap, "And you aren't going to measure it today."

Stephanie grabbed my cock by the head and maneuvered herself into position. Placing the angry red head at her opening, she lowered herself down taking me completely in one steady descent.

By the time she settled into place, her juices were already coating my balls and thighs. Slowly she fucked herself on my cock. Her hips moving slowly in some pattern only she could make sense of. Her cunt was not tight, not loose, unlike Lisa's it felt extremely well used. There was plenty of space in there for me.

Maybe a finger too.

I felt Lisa's finger slide up Stephanie's asshole and I moaned low and lustily at the completely unfamiliar sensation. For her part, Stephanie sighed contentedly at the intrusion.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth, noticing the near chocolate color of her areola against her golden bronze skin. I held it with my teeth, perhaps biting harder than I should have, and flicked my tongue across the top of her nipple.

I felt another finger, no two, plunge into Stephanie's ass. Lisa began massaging my cock through the wall between Stephanie's ass and pussy with all three fingers. My mind ceased functioning outside of the need to blow deep inside Stephanie.

I lifted her off me, "You're fucking ready, turn around."

This time there was nothing slow about it. Stephanie lined up her asshole and just dropped onto me, impaling herself in less than a second. She mewled happily and I grunted. Her ass was looser than any pussy I had been in up to that point.

I must have looked confused as Lisa explained, "You should see the dildo she uses on herself. It's probably as big as your hand and forearm."

I grabbed Stephanie's knees and pulled up until her feet were outside my knees. "In that case slut, I want you to fist her cavernous cunt until we both cum."

I was was pulling, pinching, twisting and slapping Stephanie's tits as Lisa worked her right fist into the pussy splayed out before her.

Long before Lisa worked her whole hand into Stephanie's pussy, Stephanie screeched out as an orgasm wracked her body.

All I could say is that it was amazing to feel Lisa's hand in Stephanie. Stephanie's ass tightened up as Lisa worked her over. As she worked her fist up and down Stephanie's birth canal I could feel it and it was fucking amazing.

Lisa began to cheat. I saw her head dip down, and I can only assume she took Stephanie's clit into her mouth as she began quivering madly and a cool spray shot out if her drenching Lisa's face and my inner thighs.

Next thing I know I felt Lisa's other hand grab my balls. She began to roll them with her fingers and used her thumb to massage the base of my cock.

I tensed. Starting with my balls and radiating outward I lost all control of my body, as if I were becoming paralyzed. My breath came in short, shallow gasps, not nearly enough to keep me oxygenated properly. Then I felt my cum blast out of my cock, which massaged itself on Lisa's fingers and Stephanie's ass wall.

I don't know how long or much I came, but when I could process where I was again, Lisa was on the floor in a supine position and Stephanie was sitting on her face It looked like Lisa was sucking my cum out of the gorgeous Latina's ass. Maybe the hottest thing I had seen in my life to that point. All I could do was mutter, "Fuck," as I passed out.

12