Libertine Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Dave goes to Austin to see family.
4.2k words
4.63
7.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the people are over the age of 18.

Please vote at the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome as well. Thanks, and enjoy.

********

Austin, Michelle

The phone woke me sometime later and I groggily picked up the receiver and grunted something unintelligible.

"Hey, Hero!"

It took a moment for me to realize I was talking to my Aunt Gwendolyn. "Hey Aunt Gwen, how are you doing?"

"I am great. I wondered if you wanted to drive down to Austin and stay a couple of days?"

It took me half a minute to excitedly say, "Heck ya!"

If you haven't been there, Austin has one of the greatest party streets in the country, which is 6th Street. Bars and babes lined both sides of the street for a few blocks and it seemed to always be hopping.

"Great news, when can you get here?"

I looked at the grandfather clock which dominated one side of the living room and said, "Well, if you haven't changed your normal dinner time, I can be there in time for it."

She enthused, "Great, Michelle and I will see you then. She is back for Christmas break."

I showered quickly and threw enough clothes into a duffel bag for a couple of days. After securing the house, I jumped into my Monte Carlo and roared south.

The three-hour drive gave me plenty of time to consider where I found myself in life. I felt kind of bummed that Lisa didn't want any real type of relationship with me, but the trade-off promised to be amazing if she really did deliver the rest of her friends to my bed. I didn't know any of the others very well, and two of them not at all. All I knew about Rubi was that she stood 4'10" and spoke better Spanish than Stephanie did. Anne, was another kind of mystery altogether. I had never met her, and I couldn't remember anyone really mentioning her.

Around West, my mind turned to Aunt Gwendolyn and her daughter Michelle.

Aunt Gwen married in 1970, already pregnant, apparently breaking grandpa's heart. Her husband immediately joined the Air Force to avoid getting drafted into the Army. Above all else, he wanted to avoid Vietnam. Secondary to that he worries about providing for his new family.

As it happened, he went to Vietnam anyway. While the exact story has never been told to me, Uncle Adrian died a few months after being deployed. Whatever the cause of his death, the circumstances were bad enough that no one wanted to relive it. He left his wife and daughter without a source of income a miserly death benefit and little by way of prospects.

The two could pass for sisters, especially if my mom stood between them to fill in the age gap some. Both stood roughly five feet eight inches with dyed blonde hair, the near-black eyebrows giving them away. Both had light brown eyes and an easy, ready smile that was infectious.

I knew Michelle bailed to go to Texas A&M over in College Station, I guess living in UT country got to her. I hoped that Aunt Gwendolyn had begun dating but I suspected she hadn't.

I pulled into her driveway just before 5 PM.

The house was definitely a chick house. Nothing about it could be accused of being masculine. From the white roof to the pink exterior it all said a girl's girl lived here.

I closed the door to see Michelle running out of the house. She wore a hot pink tank top that announced, "Good times, no tan lines" and bright white shorts over Keds.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly, "Please tell Mom you will come out with me."

I had one arm around her waist, the other across her shoulder blades. "Sure," I replied, "But it will cost you."

She squealed happily and sealed it with a kiss on my cheek and, "Anything."

I grabbed my duffel bag from the trunk and followed Michelle into the house, and thought to myself that I didn't see any tan lines.

Aunt Gwen met me just inside the door, wearing a cute little dress and wrapped me up in a hug. "I heard her badger you into going out with her," she declared smiling.

I shrugged, "What eighteen years old boy is going to tell a woman a couple of years his elder no?"

Michelle screeched, "HEY," and fired a pillow at me. I caught the pillow and smirked before firing it back to her. I belted her in the stomach with it and as she doubled over in 'pain' I was rewarded with a deep look into her cleavage.

Wait, what was I thinking? Fuck me. Another cousin I wanted to fuck? Well, I guess it kept the two sides even. As if it were a contest or something. Dad would lose his shit if he found out.

By any measure, Michelle rated as a beautiful woman. Her hair flipped entirely from left to right, it hung down past her elbow, about two-thirds of the way to her wrist. Thick, soft-looking lips that appeared to be ready to fellate someone at any moment. Her breasts were a very solid C cup and firm. A narrow waist that flared out beautifully to her hips and ass. Her ass had that perfect upside-down apple shape and appeared to be ready for anything one could imagine.

I shook my head, and apparently, I had been staring a little as Aunt Gwen asked if I was okay.

I nodded while thinking, "Fuck no I am not. Terry, I could understand on some level. But Michelle, that was a perversion through and through."

Outwardly, "Yeah, Aunt Gwen, I am fine. Just thought of something I forgot to do in Dallas before I left."

She wrapped an arm around my waist and said, "If it isn't important just let it be. If it is, it will be there when you go back."

She led me toward the dinner table with her arm still around me. I wrapped mine around her and felt her body nestle up against mine as we walked. From whom Michelle received her good genes were immediately apparent as Aunt Gwen's soft body molded with mine.

Her hip against my upper thigh, her tit brushing against my chest with each step. I found it easy to tell Aunt Gwen had larger tits than her daughter, but, it boded well for Michelle. If she continued aging just like her mom, Michelle would be stunning in later life.

As we approached the table, Aunt Gwen said, "As the man of the house for the next few days, you eat at the head of the table."

As I sat and adjusted, Michelle brought me a Shiner putting it at the top right of my plate with, "We are so happy to have you here."

As she took the two steps to her chair, I decided absolutely no tan lines under those brilliant white shorts, which led me to believe that there would be none to be found anywhere on her. It also led me to believe that if Grandma and Grandpa were correct about God and all, I would be punching a one-way ticket to hell for these thoughts.

The thought of examining her for tan lines made my dick expand quickly to its full length and girth. My eyes were still following her as Michelle sat, her tits swaying slightly at the movement. "Fuck," I thought, " no bra.". Then it dawned on me that Aunt Gwen must not have had one on either if her tits were swaying enough that I felt them like that.

I pondered all of this as Aunt Gwen rolled the plates into the dining room on a cart. Dinner consisted of Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn. Suddenly I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast, which Stephanie and Lisa had worked off of me pretty rapidly.

I am ashamed to say, I finished my plate before either of the women got halfway. Aunt Gwen laughed, saying, "I had forgotten how much a [bold]man[/bold] could eat." Something about the way she said man I found curious, but had no idea what.

Michelle scooted her chair and plate close enough our knees were touching under the table. My hard-on popped right back into place at the sustained contact with her. "You can help me with mine," she offered.

I looked into her eyes and nodded gratefully, "I sure would have hated to stop at McDonald's or something on our way out tonight."

Aunt Gwen looked at us, "So y'all are going out?"

I deferred to my cousin and she replied, "Yes, momma we are."

Aunt Gwen nodded and said, "Good, it would do you well to get along and meet people."

As enthusiastic as I would normally be about going to a bar, I had a hard time figuring out where I would take anyone I met. Again, my face must have shown what I my thoughts as Michelle laughed and said, "Dummy, she probably has a dorm room."

As I turned red Aunt Gwen piped in, "Or just bring her back here." They both laughed as my face emitted enough heat to warm a planet.

I couldn't tell if they were just messing with me or not, but I decided to play it safe and just drink.

We sat around the living room until around 9 drinking and chatting. I had been given the recliner and at some point, though I could really enjoy being the man of the house. Aunt Gwen and Michelle took turns fetching beers for me and taking the empties. By the third or fourth beer, I found myself beyond wondering what was going on and merely enjoyed the attention lavished on me.

At 9 Michelle excused herself to get changed, and Aunt Gwen did likewise to take off for bed, having to work the next day. I ran a comb through my hair and called it good.

Approximately 945 Michelle came out and my jaw dropped. She wore a radiant lemon yellow spaghetti-strapped halter top that barely covered her tits, which were unhindered by a bra. The top also left her flat stomach visible for appreciation. Her tits curved beautifully up to a double-decker nipple for want of another way to say it. A clearly defined bump existed where her areola began and another where the nipple began. She wore jeans so tight they almost appeared painted on. Fuck, you could see her camel toe clearly.

My cock ached as I looked at my cousin's body. My mouth became so dry that when she teasingly asked, "Do you like?" all l did all I could, and nodded my head.

I shook my head, trying to get the heavenly vision filling my eyes out of my head. The only thing I could think of that helped was Terry would kill me if I fucked another cousin before her. That in itself helped little. Substituting one beautiful cousin for another did not slack my desires at all.

She smiled and said, "I will drive. Don't need you too distracted to drive."

I nodded, following her to the car. That view was hardly less distracting than the frontal had been. Michelle's hips swung in a gorgeous, taunting manner with each step, and I swear I became hypnotized by them and trailed behind her, slack-jawed.

I sat in the car and stared out the passenger side window, calming down with each mile we put behind us toward 6th Street.

When we hit the first bar, Michelle grabbed us a couple of Cuba Libras. She watched the floor for a moment, downed her drink and took off, leaving me to stare at her ass again.

I figured standing there with a figurative thumb up my backside was hardly fun; I found a woman to flirt with, a senior at UT, and we chatted, danced, and drank for the better part of an hour. She was what dad would have called zoftig. Plump enough that you wanted to play with her bits and pieces yet not so plump as to be off-putting.

She had just settled into my lap, and I had a hand up her blouse to play with one of her fat tits when I heard, "Leave me alone," and saw Michelle storming toward me.

Some dude grabbed her by her blouse and the think spaghetti strap on the right side popped, the fabric covering her tit began to slide down. While it would have been a helluva show, it just would not due if Michelle did not want to play along. "Sorry honey, I have to help her," I said as I slid out from under my companion.

I strode up, the guy raised his arm to grab at Michelle again and I asked, "Having problems, babe?"

The relief on her face was evident when she heard me. "Yeah, this asshole won't leave me alone. I tried telling him I came here with you, but he won't believe me."

I looked at him and decided I could take him, but another idea came to mind. "What else did you tell him?" I asked.

She looked startled and almost upset when she replied, "That's all he needed to know. I came with you and intend to leave with you."

I glanced at the dude as I pulled Michelle to me and kissed her.

It was electric. Oh fucking hell, could Michelle kiss!? Her mouth opened just enough to beckon my tongue in, and as it slid in, I grabbed her ass and pulled her pelvis against me, forcing her to feel my aching, needy hardness.

I expected that she would jerk back, but nope, she didn't. Michelle molded her body to mine, moving slowly with me, a dance for two, with an audience of a hundred or so. I squeezed her lovely ass cheek and Michelle ground her pubic mound against my cock, both of us groaning and sighing simultaneously somehow.

We broke the kiss and I almost asked a sarcastic question, but the guy had left.

Michelle leaned back a little, and I noticed her nips were hard. Engorged and pressing against her yellow shirt, they looked like small succulent grapes ready for the tasting.

We stared into each other's eyes slowly grinding against each other. "Let's go," she said after leaning back into me.

We left and I maneuvered her to my right side. I draped my arm over her shoulders with the palm of my hand over her breast. It kept the fabric up and as an added bonus with each step, her nipple trailed across the palm of my hand.

The sparks of electricity kept jumping between us as we headed off 6th Street. We saw a small jazz club and we fucked inside. We found a dark booth and slid in.

Michelle pressed her right side against the wall and we sat there quietly until our drinks arrived. As the waitress left she asked, "Now what?"

I sat contemplating my answer. Ultimately I replied, "If you weren't my cousin, I would have you bent over this table with your jeans around your ankles as I make dessert out of your pussy and ass."

I heard Michelle gasp. We sat there for about ten seconds when I said, "Even with you being my cousin, I am still very much want to bend you over the table with your jeans around your ankles so I can have dessert."

Michelle gasped again and stammered a moment with nothing really discernable coming out. Her left hand dropped onto my right thigh and my cock started slithering down my left leg again.

She reached over and turned my head to fave her and she asked, "Really?"

I half turned to Michelle and took her hand off my chin and pulled it down to my lap. I placed it right in the middle of my length and said, "Does that feel like I am teasing you?"

She sat there rubbing my cock, her hand leaving a blaze behind it as it went up and down my length.

I took a sip from my drink and asked, "Well, are we going somewhere to fuck like animals or am I jacking off tonight?"

Michelle, clearly shocked by the straight forward question, gulped her Cuba Libra down and said, "Let's go home and see what happens."

We walked back to her car, hand in hand, our fingers intertwined as lovers do. We didn't say much, but the sexual tension was so tight that I think of we had kissed, one or both of us would have orgasmed.

I opened her car door for her and before Michelle could slide into the driver's seat, I pulled her to me. I found the second kiss no less electric than the first.

I cupped her ass cheek and squeezed with my fingers only, putting pressure on her labia. My other hand inside the torn top, pulled on her puffy areola and nipple.

For her part, Michelle wrapped her left leg around my calf and began to dry hump me as we kissed. Just before I blew in my jeans the kiss and all related happy activity ended. "Home," she croaked. "Let's get home."

I nodded and replied, "But if you think I am going to leave that perfect tit and nipple alone on the drive, you are wrong."

She laughed and said, "It can't be half as distracting as having that monster grind into me."

To which I proclaimed, "Then I shall try harder with my mouth and hands."

We hadn't gone more than a mile towards Aunt Gwen's place before I started caressing, teasing, pulling, pinching and twisting her nipple. I freed her whole tit from the flimsy fabric and stared at it for God only knows how long.

Then I twisted in my seat so my back pointed to the front of the car. I lowered myself to the point that I could suck the lovely grape into my mouth. Michelle tried to push me away gently and I nipped the nipple extracting a moan from her. The hand that feebly tried to push me away rotated from my chest to the back of my head and she pulled me in tight and held me in place.

We arrived at Aunt Gwen's place and Michelle pulled me off her tit. "I will meet you in your room soon. She put you in the back of the house."

I kissed her gently, deeply, feeling the electrical currents coursing through our bodies. "Don't make me wait long."

Michelle slid out from under me and the steering wheel saying, "If you don't hurry I will beat you there."

We found the house quiet as we slinked through. Michelle turned off at her room and I kept creeping to the back of the house. In the kitchen, I grabbed a couple more Shiners and went to the room I was sleeping in.

Barely wider than the bed, to describe the room as small would be something of an understatement. Placing one beer on the tiny nightstand, I cracked open the other and unfastened my Levi's. I sighed in relief when I had worked the buttons free far enough that my dick sprang out, tenting my boxer's obscenely.

As I finished the beer, my door creaked open and Michelle let herself into the room. She had changed and she wore an eye-popping outfit. A see-through baby blue negligee jacket styled top and panties that had embroidered flowers here and there but left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I could see how hard her nipples were, and how open and wet her pussy was. I stared at her as she stared at me. Feeling somewhat overdressed, I jerked my jeans and underwear down, freeing my cock of all confines.

So captivated by her beauty, I didn't notice the beers in her hand until she handed one to me.

I popped it open, took a long hard quaff and stepped up to Michelle until her back bumped against the door and the head of my cock brushed against her stomach. I touched her left nipple with the cold beer can and she shuddered, whether cold or pleasure I couldn't really say, but I took it as pleasure.

I leaned in to kiss her and she placed a hand over my mouth. "Wait. Let's drink, let me think a minute."

I waved at her lingerie and said, "Sweetie, it kind of looks like you have made a decision."

She nodded, "Something is going to happen between us and I just wanted to make sure I knew my limits. Yours are pretty clear."

There wasn't much for me to say to that so I finished off the beer while watching her. Michelle's eyes never left my cock as she stood there, beer in her hand forgotten.

Eventually, her free hand inched forward oh so very slowly until she wrapped her hand around me, or as much as she could. Slowly she stroked up and down the length of my cock coaxing copious amounts of precum from the head.

She handed me the other beer and placed that hand against my chest. "How long can you last?"

I answered honestly, "At the moment if you kissed it, I would cum all over your face and titties."

She began guiding me towards the bed and asked, "How long to recharge?"

I cupped her pussy and replied, "Before I am done eating my dessert."

Michelle knelt down in front of me and smeared my precum done my shaft using both hands. Opening her mouth wide she sucked the very angry redhead into her mouth. Her lips were every bit as soft on my cock as they had been on my lips and in my imagination.

To my credit, I did not blow as soon as she sucked me into her mouth. But when she started fucking my piss hole with her tongue and twisted her tight fists around my shaft, my knees buckled in pleasure and I collapsed onto the bed as I filled, then overflowed her mouth with my cum. Michelle kept sucking while she twisted her fists around my shaft, extracting every single drop of my white, hot seed from my cock.

12