Libertine Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my cousin up and laid her into the bed. I stepped between her legs and pushed them open. "You let me know what you like and what you don't. I am more than willing to learn while having dessert."

In anticipation, I skipped her face, torso, legs, and dove straight toward her snatch. I had enough control to avoid her clit as I sucked nibbled finger pulled twisted everything I could get my mouth or hands-on.

So much of her womanly juice flowed from Michelle that when I pressed my index finger into her asshole she moaned lustily as it sank to the second knuckle.

I slipped my thumb into her snug pussy and slowly finger fucked her ass and pussy both while licking, biting, sucking, and chewing on every part of her I could reach with my mouth. All the while my other hand caressed her titties softly. I intentionally tried to create as many different stimulations as I could.

When Michelle finally began to cum, my mouth clamped down on her hard clit and I sucked it hard while flicking my tongue across and around the nub.

She screamed something unintelligible which may have been oh God as her legs wrapped around my head. Her body began twisting left and right, as her legs clamped down even harder on my head.

She changed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck" as she yelled through her crescendo and back down.

I kissed my way up her body, freeing the two holes of my fingers. At her titties, I went ape shit. I kissed licked sucked all around them and I loved the feel of her puffy nipples in my mouth. By the time I pulled myself up to where I could kiss her, her tits looked like she had survived a piranha attack with the sheer number of bite marks and hickeys I left behind.

Kissing her I grabbed my cock and pressed the head against her sopping wet opening. We stared into each other's eyes as I pressed my hips forward, the large bulbous head spearing me to my cousin's swampy pussy. It was as if she were made for me. She had the perfect pussy.

Not tight, not loose, perfectly snug. Not shallow, not deep, just right. Best pussy yet. I felt euphoric at the feeling.

Sawing back and forth gently I slowly filled her up, neither of us experiencing any discomfort. Finding the perfect home, my cock, and I, never wanted to leave.

Our pace started slow and easy. My hips rose and fell in a steady pace Michelle's hips worked up and down in perfect time with me.

As we reached our peaks the pace quickened until the sound of flesh slamming into flesh filled the room.

We kissed again, the same electric storm roared through me.

"I hope the man the house enjoys his stay," Michelle heatedly whispered as she rolled out of the bed from under me.

I laid there staring at the door wondering what other adventures awaited me in Austin.

12