Libertine Adventures Ch. 10

Story Info
Krystal comes home and meets Lisa.
7.2k words
4.54
6.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the people are over the age of 18.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are more than welcome as well. Thanks, and enjoy it.

********

Lisa and Krystal

Dallas Texas

I arrived back home in time for school having spent the rest of the week in bed with Krystal. For once an empty house sucked. I was not prepared to miss her as much as I did. Half my heart, half my emotions, and half my soul were a third of a world away, and it wouldn't be until the middle of February before she arrived. On the first day or two, I thought about getting pets. Like a dog and a pair of cats. I even thought about chasing down Lisa's list of friends, but my libido wasn't into it.

There was always work to be done.

In the backyard was a ramshackle shed that I had up to this point refused to step into. Portions of it leaned, other parts sagged and the roof was hardly there. The first weekend after school began, I went to look at it. As I neared, I was pretty sure I could push it to the ground without straining.

Turning on the flashlight as I stepped in I saw that while the walls and roof sucked, the floor was amazing. A nice ten foot by fifteen foot concrete slab with a drainpipe in the middle and power had been run to the shed. I flipped the light switch and with a sputtering start an overhead fluorescent light came on.

It seemed like it had been used for storage and nothing else. It would do nicely for a workshop. Expensive, but it would be really nice once I rebuilt it.

I began receiving mail from the family. Apparently, dad told grandma and grandpa that I had tied the knot, and they, being the loving people they were, told everyone else. By the time all the letters from dad's side of the family arrived, I had almost $3000. More than enough for the workshop.

Lisa, for the first couple of weeks, was hard to deal with. The memory of her tight ass being reamed out by my cock was a lingering one. I definitely wanted to see her again, but I had more or less promised Krystal that she would be the first woman I would fuck in our house as a married man. So I promised Lisa a special surprise for her some time close to Valentine's day. I could only hope that Krystal would want to share some time with her.

When Krystal's letters arrived, I read and reread them multiple times. She had found someone to take Polaroids of her. She included one every other day. These, I hung in various parts of the house so I could see her everywhere.

Krystal had asked that I keep her a secret. She didn't want the fact I was married to get in the way of my high school conquests. When George saw her pictures and asked about her, I told the truth, she was someone I met, and married, in Germany when I went to see dad.

He didn't believe the married part.

On January 31st, Mister Booker, who lived behind me, Mister Jennings, who lived next door, and George helped raise the walls for my new shed, place the roof structure and helped side and roof it before the expected rain. On Sunday, February 1st, I worked in a dry, if cold, work shed putting up plasterboard and shelves. When I went in at the end of the day I saw the answering machine light blinking; retrieving the message it had been just a hangup.

I came home from school on the 2nd, changed and headed out to the shed. I had to finish some of the shelves. After that, it was a matter of getting the wood and tools that I didn't have to make a bed for Krystal and me.

I had an idea or two of what I wanted to do but the material cost was exorbitant. Teak would have been my first choice, but, damn the prices. Cherry wasn't much cheaper. It would probably, and disappointingly so, oak.

I headed into the house and there were two hangups this time on the answering machine. Curious but not so much so that I was going to pay for a phone line to be run to the shed.

The doorbell rang and upon opening the door I saw Krystal. I snatched her up into my arms and kissed her. Her lyrical laughter filled the neighborhood, it seemed. Her lips were as soft as ever and having her in my arms I felt complete once again.

I set her down and Krystal looked around, "You built this?"

I closed the door, "No, I remodeled it. The place was a shit show when dad bought it, but fortunately, there were no real structural issues. All cosmetic issues."

As I spoke Krystal began undressing folding her clothes into a neat pile by the door. "Why didn't you call and tell me you were here, I would have met you at the airport."

Her sad face twisted up into a smile, "I did, Hero. I didn't leave a message because I didn't know if you were alone or not."

The sight of her alabaster skin in all of her glorious nakedness almost derailed my thought process. "If she objects, whoever she may be, to my being married, then she should not be in our bed. "

Krystal nodded, "But you may miss out on some amazing women."

I shook my head in confusion. I didn't get her absolute desire for me to be with other women. Every time we had this sort of conversation she defaulted to fuck them all if I wanted.

I stated, "Come on, I will show you the bedroom."

While I hadn't slept in it thus far, I had boxed up the handful of things that dad had left and put them in the 'office'. She saw the shower wall from the door and exclaimed, "You did that?!?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did." Memories of fucking Amy flooded through my mind as we walked in.

She leaned against me and stated, "It is beautiful."

"Thanks." I grinned, "Fuck or food first?"

She smiled and asked, "Do you mind if I take a shower before either?"

I nodded, "Go ahead; I will cook something while you do."

She smiled, "You can cook?"

Shrugging, I answered, "Yes, I had to learn, I can't afford to eat out all the time with the allowance dad provides me."

She asked, "Has he cut you off?"

"Nope, the last letter said that he would continue while I was in school, whether it is in high school or college."

I finished cooking dinner just as Krystal came into the main portion of the house. I put her plate on the bar and I nibbled off of what was in the pots and pans I had used.

She took a couple of bites and said, "Well, finally something that you aren't great at."

I laughed, "I never said it was good cooking, just cooking." I pointed at the red and white cookbook, "When I follow that it turns out okay."

She ate and quietly stated, "I am sorry, but, I haven't told my family yet that we married."

I paused with a bite halfway up to my mouth, "Do you intend to do so?"

She nodded, "Yes."

I reached across the counter and bar lifting her face upwards. "I have concerns. You didn't want me to tell people, and you have not told your parents. What is going on?"

"It all seems like a dream. I can't quite believe that we are married."

"Yet, here you are. Naked. In our house."

I considered a moment, then said, "You have two choices, the phone, or the door. I hope to heaven you choose to pick up the phone and call your parents. You should understand though, I sooner or later will be okay if you choose the door."

I put the pots and pans in the sink and headed for the hall shower, not knowing yet, which she would ultimately choose. My testicles were terrified enough for all of us that she would leave.

After my shower, I could hear Krystal talking, her voice quavering with emotions. As I stepped into the living area, I heard her say, "Mother, that part is settled, we got married last month."

She listened a moment, then exclaimed, "Absolutely not! I am not getting a divorce."

Another pause on this end, then she said, "I knew this was a mistake. I wouldn't have told you, but he made me."

The delay was shorter this time, "That's what I said. Dave told me to pick, call you or leave him. I would do anything he told me to do."

I pulled a beer out of the fridge and heard Krystal stammer, "I, I, I will ask him."

I looked at her questioningly, she said, "They want to talk to you."

I nodded and picked up the receiver, "This is Dave."

"Young man, do you know what you have done?" Asked a voice on the other end. I would have called it a feminine voice, which would have been accurate, I suppose, but it seemed to be a pretty good facsimile of a harpy. Or at least how George described them one night when I watched him play a role-playing game.

"Yes, ma'am, I married the most beautiful, wonderful woman in the world."

There was what could simply be described as an exasperated snort on the other end of the call. "Do you know who her father is?"

I looked at Krystal and said, "Well, Krystal and I haven't run through our entire family trees yet, but just guessing, Mr. Boyle?"

There was a deep chuckle on the other end that was almost drowned out by her reaction. He averred, "That is quite enough Maryam."

"Dave, my name is Robert Boyle, your father in law. When can we meet face to face?"

I thought about it a moment and said, "If you want us to come to you, then that would be Spring Break if Krystal can get the leave."

He considered a moment, then asked, "What if Maryam and I came to you?"

I pursed my lips, "Any time that fits your schedule. "

Maryam said, "Then we will be there tomorrow to straighten this all out, young man."

Mr. Boyle retorted, "No Maryam, we will not. Next Monday will be fine. Dave will that work for you and Krystal? Say noon?"

"Yes, sir, that is okay. See you then."

I hung up the phone and looked at Krystal, "They will be here next Monday. Want to call me out of school?"

Krystal's face morphed from crying to laughter to crying and gave up with a small laugh. "Am I your guardian now?"

I smiled and shrugged. "The funny part is that school is the only place where I need one, I guess."

Her face looked more crestfallen than usual. "Mother is going to hate you."

I asked, "Going to?"

The despair on her face deepened, "True."

I took a drink of my beer, "What plans did we ruin by getting married?"

Fear flashed across her face. "I don't want to go into that."

I growled impatiently, "I don't care what you want. What is it?"

She shrank into herself some and whispered, "It is kind of a long story."

"We have all night," I said.

Having lost her appetite, she pushed her plate away, "My mother had this plan that I would eventually marry this guy from Knoxville who is an up and comer in the state Democratic Party. The grand design was that someday he will be in the state senate or even governor."

"Your father holds the means to make that happen?"

Krystal nodded, "Yes."

"That would explain, maybe, why he would be upset. Not your mother."

She gave me an interesting grin, the emotion behind which I could not quite place and said, "He is my mother's cousin's nephew."

I kind of giggled, "She wanted to maintain power in the family."

Her smile widened, "Yeah, kind of."

I leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Why did you rebel?"

She looked up and answered, "He is a shit."

I cocked my head to the side, "states the woman sitting gloriously naked because her husband ordered it?"

Her expression was as joyful as it gets, "True, and I expect this is the least of your expectations of me."

I concurred, "You have no idea of what is in your near future."

Her smile faltered some then made a comeback. "Please? Soon?"

I nodded, "Tell me how he was a shit."

Her face fell apart, "You know on the night I devoted myself to you how you left my bum and breasts so abused that I could not sit or wear a bra properly for a day or two?"

I nodded fondly at the memory. "Well, this guy, Owen, would do that all over my body whenever he desired. It wasn't done in love or control but always in hatred and anger."

I fumed for a second. I trod over to the sink, "Enough of that for now, I need to think about it"

I aimed at a spot on the floor immediately before me, "Come here and kneel, time for your punishment."

To her credit, Krystal slid off the stool and crawled into the kitchen. I arranged her into the Nadu position. "This is called Nadu. You are to assume this position any time you are idle, or so ordered"

She wavered a little, then determination etched across her face.

"Do you recall when I asked you a question and you didn't want to talk about it?"

She gulped, then nodded.

"This is for that act of disobedience." I grabbed the bottle of green dishwashing detergent and sprayed a quarter-sized dollop onto her tongue.

I streamed a little water behind it and said, "Close your mouth and swish."

Krystal's face contorted in so many different ways I damn near laughed. I stood above her for around a minute and asked: "Will you ever refuse to answer me again?"

She swayed her head so hard that bubbles started to force her mouth open. I waved at the sink, "Go ahead clean your mouth out."

I stepped behind her and could see her state.of arousal which pretty closely matched my own. A beautiful adult female on her knees is bound to make you hard. Well, for me, at least.

I took hold of my cock and lined it up with her pussy. I pushed forward and Krystal stopped swishing water in her mouth long enough to moan.

My hips sawed back and forth in long even strokes until she turned the water off. At that point, I began to more forcefully ram her. I could hear her tits slap against the cabinet with each stroke.

My hands began to lightly slap her tail end, turning the alabaster skin slightly pink. "Thank you, sir," she babbled out.

Confused as to what she was thanking me for, I slapped her tail so hard it rang out like a shot. "Complete thoughts. Why are you thanking me?"

Her whole body shuddered a little as she gasped, "For making me realize why I had to be punished."

I clenched my hands on her hips and began fucking her vigorously. The sounds of my hips slapping into hers filled the kitchen and I felt my balls begin to roil in anticipation of blowing.

I pulled out and varied 'Nadu!"

Her form was so horrible that I stepped back and blew my wad all over the tiled floor.

Krystal practically wailed, "Why?"

I looked at her, "Because, unworthy one, your form for Nadu is horrible. Now clean that mess up."

I strode out of the kitchen to get ready for bed.

The next day I sought out Lisa, it was time for her Valentine's Day gift. I found her scurrying into English and I followed her in. I walked up to her and whispered, "Only an ungrateful slut tries to avoid her Master, or had you forgotten?"

Her massive chest heaved in her deep sigh, "No Master, I did not. Your slut thought you abandoned her."

I pinched a nipple HARD and said, "An ungrateful slut should ask."

After pinching her massive mountain, my cock was getting hard and I was running out of time to be in that classroom. Getting to the point I stated, "You will find a way to spend the night with me Friday and Saturday night. I will be ready to give you your Valentine's Day presents."

Her smile lit the room like a small sun. "Yes, Master, of course."

I turned to leave and looked back, "You are to buy me nothing. I will take what I want from you. Understand?"

As other people had started streaming into the room, she nodded and said, "Yes, of course."

Later that week, Krystal and I went down Harry Hines to find an adult-themed store that sold toys. We purchased a couple of butt plugs, some lubricant, and a strap on dildo. She looked curiously at me about that one, the cashier looked at us knowingly, and both were wrong.

On the way home, I said, "this weekend a friend is staying over Friday and Saturday nights with us. One or both of you will use that on the other as I bury myself in your asses."

For the rest of the week, I used the small then the medium butt plug on Krystal stretching her rectum. I had not taken her by the ass yet, and I wanted to make it as pain-free as possible.

On Friday night Lisa showed up at the house at 8:00. Letting herself in she announced, "Dave I am h..." and cut off when she saw Krystal in Nadu.

My voice was hard as I ordered, "Continue, you ungrateful slut. Just because there us another woman here doesn't mean that I am not going to fuck your ass until I am content."

Her reply of "Yes, Master," was just loud enough for Krystal to hear her.

Krystal's eyes got as big as saucers at Lisa's proclamation and I laughed as they almost popped out of her head at Lisa's mammoth tits.

I would love to say it was an amazing time.

It was not.

There was some strain between the women and the chemistry just, well let us say that while not inert, it was not as reactive as any of the three of us would have wanted. Or maybe I was the only one who wanted it.

As a result, Lisa ended up spending the night with Stephanie or Amy or whomever instead of us. All I knew for certain was that Stephanie picked her up.

The next morning, I was on the phone with my Uncle Elijah discussing getting his help in moving a wood lathe that grandpa had from Newport to Dallas when Krystal came up and knelt in front of me.

I took hold of her right breast and scraped my thumb across her turgid nipple while finalizing the arrangements for him and Aunt Diane to bring it and some wood later in the month.

After hanging up she said, "I am sorry about last night."

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "No worries."

She sighed contentedly and explained, "I felt awkward like the third wheel. Lisa is your slave, not our companion. I felt that I was more an obstacle to the night than a participant."

I thought about it a moment, "So, you are saying you want to be able to help pick who is in our bed with us."

She nodded, "But it is important to me that you understand that you can fuck whoever you want when you want. If possible I want to watch, and if not, then I want you to tell me all about it. Every lyric, prurient detail. But I don't need or expect to be always involved."

While she was saying this my cock started getting hard and snakes down my leg. "So, you are more of a voyeur than a participant?"

Her head rotated left and right, "Oh no, I want to participate every time you bed a woman. I just understand that not every woman is going to let me participate and that I am not going to get along with every woman."

She kissed the head of my cock, then continued, "Not every woman is into other women, or letting other women watch. I am all for my man, my sir, my husband, and my master fucking anyone and everyone he so desires. I want to participate when all of us agree, watch if we don't, and be told about it when those two don't work out."

Fuck, are you kidding me? Where did this woman come from?

She looked up and said, "I would also like that same consideration."

Before I answered her, I asked, "Men and women?"

She thought about it a moment, "More for women than men. Generally speaking, I prefer women to men, sexually speaking."

She gasped, "That doesn't mean that I don't like sex with you, husband-master. There is a tenderness in making love with a woman that you can not give in the same way as a woman does."

She looked at the head of my cock and finished with, "By definition and necessity sex with a man has to be hard on some level."

I laughed; I had to agree.

"So in summation, fuck who I want, let you watch when I can, or tell you about it?"

She nodded, "Yes, sir, precisely."

We spent the rest of the weekend changing my old room from an 18-year-old boy's room into an adequate guest room. I had the feeling that Monday was going to be bad enough as it was, no sense in letting her parents know exactly how disparate our ages were, or that I was still in high school.

On Sunday morning, George came over for our weekly coffee and paper day.

Once a week we read both Dallas newspapers and drank coffee throughout the morning. He would regale me with stories about what his players were doing in his fantasy role-playing game, and I would listen. Occasionally I would show him slides from Europe, especially castles and palaces to give him added realism. I'm the game architect it seems.

12