Libertine Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This week the poor boy barely talked to me. His attention, rightfully so, was on Krystal. He must have played a version of twenty questions some five or six times. She handled him good-naturedly while not hiding her nakedness. She also didn't flaunt it in such a way that made him more uncomfortable than he was.

I loved her all the more for it.

By the time he left, the only indication that he was aware of her nakedness was his persistent hard-on. After he left Krystal said, "I like him. Very much unlike you."

I bit. "Oh, how so?"

She smiled and replied, "Husband-master, he asked me more questions in the last six hours than you have the entire time we have been together."

That was when I figured out she was using husband-master as some sort of prioritization. With the husband more important than the master. Was that enough, I wondered. I then and there decided it was easier to take the hard road now and back off later than to take it easy now and get stricter later.

"Well cum-slut, I am the type to do, not think all day."

Her eyes widened slightly, then a smile dressed her generally unhappy looking face. "That is true, master."

Fucking head games. I could only trust that our version was better than Foreigners.

Monday came and Krystal was pacing the house and all in all very fidgety. Promptly at noon, a car pulled into the driveway. A black Town Car no less, and an older couple got out of the back and a younger man, around Krystal's age out of the front.

I opened the door when they arrived at it. "Mr. and Mrs. Boyle, I am Dave." I shook each of their hands as they came in.

The younger guy introduced himself as, "Owen."

I saw Krystal hug her parents and ignore Owen's offer of a hug. Storm clouds darkened his face, quick, easy evidence of his temper.

I had already decided to be as consolidatory as possible, but this wasn't looking so hot at the start. For starters, having only one couch and one chair, that didn't leave room for all of us to sit, do I offered Owen the last spot on the couch as Mr. Boyle took the chair.

Mr. Boyle was a man among men and knew it. Not ostentatiously but with a certainty that could not be denied. He stood a little taller than me and had the middle-aged stomach going, salt and pepper hair with striking blue eyes. Clearly, he had passed those along to Krystal.

As Owen sat, Krystal sprang up and stood beside me. I looked at Owen and said, "I think that settles Krystal's comfort level. Please wait outside as we talk to her parents."

Mr. Boyle cocked an eyebrow as the storm on Owen's face got darker. "I do not have to leave, and I certainly will not without her," Owen asserted.

I looked at him and said, "You most certainly will leave. You have three options, the first of which is on your feet head held high. The second is I will have Krystal call the police and lock herself into our very comfortable bedroom until the police extricate you from my house."

A threatening grin spanned my face as I finished, "The third option, the one I do hope you will take, is that I give you a thorough sampling of what you have done to her in the past, and leave your ass in the gutter like the piece of shit you are."

Mr. Boyle sat forward, "What's that about Owen doing something? I would like more details please."

Owen stood up hastily and started toward the door. I grabbed his arm as he passed me and said, "If I see you within ten feet of my wife again without her expressed permission, I will assume you have chosen option three."

He turned toward me and hissed, "I have other ways to deal with you."

I shrugged and let him go.

Grabbing Krystal's hand, we sat on the couch with me between the two women. I offered, "Would you like something to drink or lunch?"

Krystal served up iced tea to her parents in the glassware I had chosen. The Super Friends set from Taco Bell a couple of years back.

Mrs. Boyle looked like she was going to lose it, Mr. Boyle frowned at the glass and then at me.

Sue me. I was only 18 years old playing on a field that I had no business being in.

Mr. Boyle leaned back in the chair, instructing, "Now tell me about Owen."

So she did in excruciating detail. Krystal told her parents about the abuse she had suffered at his hands during their time together. The more she told us, the madder I got. Mr. Boyle's face told me he felt much the same way, and Mrs. Boyle looked stunned.

After Krystal finished, I said, " Can we put aside, now, that Owen is a better choice for her than I am; and, consider me on my own merit, its lack?"

Mr. Boyle nodded, "Go ahead."

I began with, "My plan is simple, it does not require you monetary, or political, clout to execute. It only relies on my brain, my skills, and my hands."

Mr. Boyle appeared to be neutral at that point, "What is it?"

I waved at the house and said, "We purchased this house for about $10,000 under market value, maybe a little more. I will sell this, buy two more, renovate those, sell one and live in the other. With the proceeds of that sale, purchase a couple of houses and repeat. Renovate, sell. Once those are sold, buy as many houses as I can with the proceeds, renovate and rent them out. As the funds accumulate, add houses to the portfolio."

Mrs. Boyle looked shocked and said, "You plan on being a slumlord?"

I looked around the house and said, "If this is what you call being a slumlord, then yes. I prefer to think of it as providing housing to those who would be unable to purchase their own."

Krystal took my hand in hers, "You plan to sell our home?"

For a second I was shocked, she had known the plan. "Yes, but my home is wherever you are, not some framed structure on a piece of land."

Her sad face seemed a little sadder as she nodded.

Mr. Boyle asked, "When do you plan on instituting this plan?"

Eventually, I said, "I lack some of the education base necessary, once I have that we are off and running. I don't want to fail at all."

He looked at me and asked, "Do you have someplace we can talk in private?"

I led him to the office and closed the door behind us. "How old are you, son?"

Fuck. "I am eighteen."

The shock was evident. "Still in high school?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. Cutting class as a matter of fact to meet y'all."

I didn't know if he was going to laugh or cry, in the end, he did neither. "If you have this grand plan, why stay in school?"

Here the truth would not hurt. "My father would kill me if my grandparents left anything behind if I dropped out of high school."

"Do your parents know about Krystal?"

I nodded, "Yes. In fact, Krystal worked for dad when we met. He arranged for her to get transferred to the MEPs station here."

Mr. Boyle considered it a moment. "What about college?"

I nodded, "I plan to go. Initially, it will be at Brookhaven Community College so I can work on the houses. Then probably attend the University of Texas at Dallas afterward if they have the night programs I need to graduate."

He appeared thoughtful for a moment and said, "Okay, I approve of you, the plan, and the future."

I smiled and said, "Thank you sir, but as much as your endorsement will mean to Krystal, it is her mom she is most worried about."

He nodded absently, "Yes, I know, I will handle Maryam."

I made to open the door, and he asked, "Tell me something Dave, why did you marry my daughter? You couldn't have known each other for long."

I smiled, awaiting the shit storm that would come from my answer. "Three days, actually. I married Krystal because she gives me a calm I have never experienced before. Once we first talked I could not imagine life without her."

"Your dad approved this?"

"Yeah, he was my best man, his command sergeant major gave her away as your proxy. It was nice."

"How good are you at what you plan to do?"

This time I did open the door and took him to the master suite. He looked at the shower stall and commented, "You seem to be good at the labor part. How about the money aspect of it?"

I looked at him, "I can't attest for large amounts of money, but for the house, I had a minimal budget to make the renovations and saved a lot of the money by doing all the work myself. The only time I asked for extra money was for this wall, and then only because Dad wanted to have that design, well something like it, in here."

"This is your father's house?"

I nodded, then shook my head. "The answer is a little more complicated than yes or no. Yes, his name is on the deed at the moment, He plans to sign it over to us when he comes back stateside, whenever that will be."

Mr. Boyle seemed genuinely interested as he asked, "What does he do?"

"Frankly I don't know what his job used to be, it was in military intelligence, so I never asked."

"Do you miss him? Is that the reason you married Krystal?"

I really needed more chairs if we were going to host more parties like this one. "In reverse order, I married Krystal because she is Krystal. At the time we married I thought she would be in Germany for her tour there. It wasn't until the night before we married that dad said he would have her transferred because she couldn't work for him any longer."

We headed back into the office, and I concluded, "As for missing him goes, not really. He has been gone more than here for most of my life. I suppose I miss him more now than when mom was alive, but still, I have been pretty independent as a person for a while now."

He had the good fucking grace not to ask about mom, "What about Krystal's career?"

I shrugged, "What about it? It is hers."

"Do you mind that she is in the Army?"

"No, sir. I have been around the army all my life. If she stays or quits it is her decision, but I would kind of like her to stay. She enjoys it."

He nodded again as if he were conversing with himself inside his own head. "You know Mrs. Boyle is going to insist on a proper wedding."

I smiled, "That is cool with me. Krystal and I were thinking about a beach styled wedding. Her in a bikini and me in shorts."

His eyes sharpened for a moment then he laughed. "Irreverent aren't you."

"Not about Krystal or what I will do to keep her happy."

We walked back into the frigid living room. The air temperature between Krystal and Mrs. Boyle had fallen an emotional hundred degrees. Mr. Boyle walked up to Krystal, wrapping his arms around her he said, "He is a good kid, you did pretty well."

Mrs. Boyle appeared to shit herself, when she screeched, "What?!?" I really had to record her voice for George and his harpies.

Mr. Boyle looked at her and said, "Yes, I approve of her chosen spouse. From any and all indications he is a superior pick than ours was. He is smart, he is driven, and I don't doubt for a second he meant what he told Owen about breaking him physically."

I shrugged and said, "I would merely scar him physically and mentally for the rest of his life, sir. I wouldn't kill him."

Mr. Boyle considered me a moment then turned back to his own wife. "Not only do I find his plan compelling enough to go forward, but I also plan to help them when they do it."

My shock was only exceeded by Krystal's as we both shouted, "What?"

His smile lit the room, apparently, Krystal got that from him too. "Yes, I am going to help. Not that it is a competition, but I would have to guess your father greatly inconvenienced his bottom line in helping you. While it is a larger sum that I will help you with, it will be a far lesser inconvenience to me."

Turning back to his wife, "Maryam, plan on a June wedding in Nashville for these two. Son, where are your people?"

"Most of them are in Newport Arkansas."

"Find out how many will attend the wedding, if they cannot afford accommodations we will find them rooms at hotels in town."

Krystal took her dad's hand, "Daddy, what is going on?"

He looked at her a moment and said, "Your man is one I like. More so than Owen. If I was going to put our fortune and name behind him in politics, why would I not back a better specimen in business?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "Thank you, daddy."

The week was amazing after that, class went well, Crystal spotted for duty early to save some leave time, and Lisa talked to me on Friday to apologize for the previous weekend.

We were out front of the school when she caught up to me, "Dave, hold on a minute!"

As she approached I inquired, "What's up?"

She looked around then said, "I wanted to apologize for last weekend. I was out of place."

"What do you mean?"

Her face was somber as she said, "I was out of place last week. I should have been deferential to Crystal, and I wasn't. I was trying to show her that I had you first and therefore I had dibs."

It took only half a second for me to say, "I think the one you should apologize to is Crystal, then me, assuming she accepts the apology."

She nodded, "Of course, Master, I will do that. When may I apologize to her?"

I considered a second then said, "Be at the house before 5:30, you can apologize then." With that, I took off on the mile or so jog home.

Krystal, not yet having a car, was taking my Monte Carlo to work. We kicked around the idea of buying another car which we decided against until I graduated from high school and we would just buy a work truck for me to use to do side jobs while in college. Krystal wanted me to focus on going to school and working later. Some dissertation about the abundant availability of college girls and their willingness to experiment. I held steadfast (she said stubbornly) to the idea that I could do all three.

I dropped my stuff off at the house and went for another mile before coming home to shower. Lisa was already there, inside, naked and in Nadu. I spent less than a second thinking about what I wanted then and there before I ordered, "Kneel for the whip."

I went to the bedroom and grabbed the lubricant, undressed, and started coating my hardening dick. I squirted some right into her rectum, then worked my cock up her wondrous ass. I took her hard, my balls slapping her clit repeatedly. Her monumental tits dragging across the floor. After I came, I ordered, "Stay," and took a shower.

After the shower I took a Polaroid shot from behind, my cum leaking down her thighs clearly visible. I arranged her in the submission position which is similar to Nadu, except her arms up at a 45-degree angle which would be about chin height on Krystal. "Stay here until Krystal comes home, and make your case to her then."

I sat on the couch, nude, and waited. When Crystal arrived around 5:45, she was greeted by a kneeling Lisa, her huge titties exposed holding a photo of her ass with my cream pie leaking out of her.

Krystal asked, "What's this all about?"

Lisa said, "Mistress, I must apologize to you and my Master for my impertinence last weekend. I wanted to replace you in my Master's heart because I believed it was my right at the time. I know now, this is not true. To serve my master I must submit to you as well."

Krystal's face softened as she listened and stripped off her uniform. She looked at me, "Is this your doing?"

I shook my head. "Her idea to submit to you, I merely fucked her ass and out her into position."

Krystal walked past Lisa and knelt in front of me. She took my hand hard cock into her mouth, suckled just enough to get me excited at the possibilities and spit it out with a pop, saying, "You washed."

"I did."

She looked over her shoulder to look at Lisa's ass and the drying streaks of my cum. She licked her lips and whispered, "She looks good on her knees doesn't she?"

I kissed the top if Krystal's head and replied, "Better with my cock shoved up her ass."

Krystal then said, "Come here, bitch."

Lisa turned and crawled to us, stopping just before Krystal. The sight of Lisa's tits dragging across the ground kept me worked up. Krystal said, "I am willing to let you earn a chance. You are going to crawl up in our Master's lap, take his cock up your ass. If you can make him cum before I cum, then you can move to stage three if the apology process."

Lisa's face beamed in happiness, "Yes, Mistress."

Krystal scowled, "If you cum before the two of us, you will be punished."

Lisa lowered herself onto my hard cock and whispered, "Yes, Mistress."

I leaned back and pulled Lisa with me so her tight little cunt was pointed to Krystal. She was raising and lowering herself, chanting, "Please, Master, fill your ass-slut with your cum again."

I reached around and grabbed her titanic titties and squeezed them. A low moan escaped her mouth as pleasure shot through her body. Looking around her I could see Krystal's hand flying a million miles an hour every her clit, it looked like she had every intention of winning. I growled, "Faster ass-slut. You aren't trying very hard."

I saw Krystal lean forward, and in my confusion, I didn't immediately feel her suck one of my balls into her mouth. Maybe she was going to throw this after all. I knew she was when I felt one of her fingers press against my asshole. She invaded my ass and wiggled her finger around brushing against my prostate. Every time she did, a tsunami of pleasure roared through my body and crashed against my balls.

I needed to blow my load, but I also didn't want this to ever stop.

But when Krystal tugged on the nut sack she wasn't lavishing saliva with her tongue, I was pulled past the point of no return. I lifted Lisa off and aimed my cock at Krystal, the first blast hitting her between the eyes. Shot after shot of cum I sprayed onto Krystal's face.

After the second splatter, Krystal started cumming, her body shaking in pleasure either for watching or the degradation of being cummed on or both. I suspected both.

What followed was one of the sexiest moments I ever saw. Lisa pressed Krystal back onto the floor and began feeding Lisa my cum with her mouth. She took a pool, held out in her tongue, then kissed Krystal, feeding her. Before she finished I was understandably hard again.

Once Lisa finished, Krystal sat up and took my cock into her mouth. Her soft lips wrapped around the hypersensitive head and her tongue swirled around. Lisa gasped, "Oh my God," as Krystal took more and more of me into her mouth.

Krystal popped off my cock and looked at Lisa, "Part three, ass-slut, is you will bring one of your slutty girlfriends here tomorrow for our Master to fuck. They must know why they are coming here, to be fucked by my master-husband, your Master."

Lisa looked at Krystal and said, "Yes mistress."

12