Libertine Excursions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin began raising and lowering herself on me as Krystal licked and sucked on Erin's clit. I felt one of Krystal's fingers snake into Erin's tight pussy and both of us moaned in pleasure. Erin began firing her hips up and down. Her tits flailed all over and she began a keening moan that filled the room.

I cut the sound off as I clamped my hand over her mouth. As Erin's body began shaking like an earthquake, she bit my hand.

I helped in pain, and then surprise as Krystal inserted a finger up my asshole. I groaned, "Motherfucker," as I began filling Erin's ass with my white-hot cum. I exclaimed, happily, "You cheating ass-slut.". Krystal's only response was to press against my prostate in the with my keys of cum, prolonging my orgasm.

After I finally finished cumming, Erin rolled off of me and laid face down on the king-sized bed next to me. The last thing I remember seeing was Krystal attacking Erin's ass with her mouth before I drifted off to sleep.

12