Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 01

Story Info
The Hall PASS device allows young man to kinda mind control.
5.8k words
4.68
42.7k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,183 Followers

Hall P.A.S.S.

*Authors disclaimer*

All characters are fictional, and are all 18 years or older.

In fact, this entire story is a work of fiction.

Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, undead or having had their consciousness uploaded, is completely incidental, even if possibly hilarious.

This story explores themes like mind control and non-consent and what could perhaps be considered involuntary free use, and as such may not be for everyone.

While the sex starts out fairly vanilla, expect things to get increasingly nasty and varied, as our hero is tempted by the power of the dark side, and the series progresses.

I think most guys have at some point wondered what it would be like if they could just fuck anyone they wanted. Or what it would be like to fuck that someone in particular, who would never give them the time of day.

This story is about exploring that, thanks to a device our hero has gotten his hands on.

A lot of the stuff going on here is morally wrong, and the main character is clearly an asshole, but if any of this has not yet scared you away, feel free to enjoy the story.

As the astute reader might notice, English is not my first language, so some errors along the way are inevitable.

I would love to improve, so feel free to drop a comment or message me and tell me what errors I made, so I can try to not repeat those in the future.

Commenters just leaving a comment that there are unspecified grammatical or other errors, don't really help me fix the problem.

***

Chapter 1

I paused once before entering, double checking that the device was running smoothly, and that my earbuds were not about to spontaneously eject themselves from my ears.

The device was in fact still running at thirty percent power, indicating an effective range of up to twenty meters outside, and a bit more inside.

My earbuds were not only fitting snugly, but held in place by a rather uncomfortable contraption wrapping around the ear.

Worst case, even if someone slugged me, it might dislodge itself from my ear, but should still be close enough to shield me from the effect of the device.

I had made a few careful tests with the device on a timer, just in case, and it had worked out pretty good so far.

But like Professor Hall used to say, when she was in charge, reality can throw problems at you that no amount of practice would.

The last thing I wanted was to somehow expose myself to the mind numbing effects of the device, leaving me and anyone else within reach of the device stupefied until the battery ran out.

As a final precaution, I set the timer for ten minutes. Like the alarm on your average smartphone, that the device pretty much resembled, I could extend it with a swipe of the snooze button, in case I needed more time.

Not for the first time, I mentally praised Professor Hall for making the device itself so easily portable and discreet.

Of course, with the device being the Hall Projected Active Stealth System, it would not suit it very well to be super obvious. No, nice and stealthy, was definitely the way to go.

Mostly the device looked the way it did, because it really was a (very) modified smartphone. In the end, Professor Hall had explained to me, it was easier to modify an existing device, than build a new one from the ground up. It was perhaps a bit bulkier than most smartphones, due to the additions Professor Hall had made, but most people would never notice, or think it was just a bulky phone cover.

I paused for a second, almost knocking on the door, then chuckling at the absurdity of it.

I was here to test just how far I could push it with the device, my first real world test, after Professor Hall had pulled the plug on the project, and demanded I destroy the device and erase all the data on the server.

In a spur of the moment decision, I had instead incinerated my own phone, and moved the files to a thumb drive. Sure, replacing my phone had cost me a bit, but the device was absolutely priceless, so well worth it.

Taking a deep breath to steel my nerves, I tried opening the door.

Locked.

It would almost have been too easy, if she had not locked her door, and would have been easier to explain away my "mistake" if the device did not work on her after all.

Luckily I came prepared.

The Maxwell Student Housing was a high tech place, with those fancy electronic locks that most of campus used too.

It had been the work of almost twenty minutes to find an app that would let me spoof most of them in under a minute, or in seconds if I had the opportunity to just clone the key bit.

As I stood there, my phone against the lock, I could feel my palms beginning to become damp with sweat, and my stomach was becoming queasy.

*BEEP CLICK*

The noise the lock made as it recognized the signal and disengaged the lock, seemed like a peal of thunder to me, but I am sure it was no louder than usual.

Pushing the door open, I slid in and closed the door behind me in one swift motion, like I was ripping off a band-aid.

I was standing in the short hallway, the bathroom to my right, and Jenna's room straight ahead, the door open.

I could see she was at her computer, headphones on.

As I stepped forward, she startled and turned.

"What, who..." She began, but then as her eyes latched on to me for a second, her gaze became slightly unfocused.

I was frozen stiff, my heart beating like crazy.

As her gaze became unfocused, I started to relax a little.

"Must've been the wind!" She giggled, and turned back to the computer.

I stood there for a minute, trying not to breathe too hard.

She had been looking straight at me, but then the device must have fogged her mind, and persuaded her that I was part of the scenery.

To be fair the scenery was already pretty cluttered.

She had a nice large bed that seemed about the only surface left uncluttered, the rest of her room was generously strewn with clothing items, books, and empty soda bottles.

Jenna was in most ways, a stereotypical tom-boy, and the state of her room was no exception. Perhaps the clutter was slightly different than what you might find in a guys room, her room smelled a lot nicer, and her spare chair was draped with bits of lacy underwear, she had not yet bothered to put away.

I never knew she wore that kind of stuff underneath, her everyday look being baggy pants and a hoodie. On warm days, she had on occasion gone with a tank top, so I knew she had a nice figure, but that was rare.

As I was taking in the sights, Jenna had gone back to gaming.

From the part of her screen I could see, I could tell she was playing what looked a lot like some sort of Japanese fantasy MMO.

Slowly walking closer, careful not to kick any debris, I made my way to her spare chair, next to where she was sitting.

As I approached, she looked in my general direction for a second, before the combat on her screen claimed her attention once more.

I sat down next to her, and just watched her for a while.

Other than her gamer headset she was only wearing a green tank top, and a crimson pair of hipster panties that fit her like a second skin.

Considering I was only used to seeing her in her tomboyish clothes consisting of baggy pants and hoodies, I had not realized she had such a sexy body, that I was not able to ogle shamelessly up close.

She had the dark blue eyes and almost black hair that some people of irish descent rock, her frame slender, bordering on skinny, yet her breasts were surprisingly large for a woman her size.

I am no expert, but I would guess they were a large C or maybe even a D cup. All I was certain of at that point, was that I would love to get my hands on those - or better yet, my mouth.

In theory I should be able to, if what professor Hall had said was right, and so far everything made it seem like she was.

I remember asking her about how the device worked, before she decided it was too dangerous and that the device and all her data needed to be destroyed.

"You know what lucid dreams are, right? This is the opposite. Instead of being awake inside your dream, being aware that you are sleeping and dreaming, the device convinces the waking mind that it is actually asleep and dreaming.

In dreams you will just roll with whatever is going on, and once the dream is over, you will forget most of what happened inside a few minutes.

It is not foolproof, there are a few flaws and kinks. For one, it doesn't work very well on deaf people, since some of the signals are sonic, and people trained in lucid dreaming might retain awareness, even if their brain thinks they should be dreaming."

While I had touched people during the tests professor Hall had set up, I was going to take it further than she had ever allowed. Touching someone to slip something into their pocket was one thing, but touching something a bit more intimate might risk them snapping out of the faux dream state. Or so professor Hall had claimed, before she decided the device was too dangerous in the wrong hands, and tried to shut the whole thing down.

As my mind wandered a bit, my eyes remained glued to Jenna, looking for any sign that the device might not be working properly.

Occasionally her gaze would move towards me, but the action on the screen in front of her, kept dragging her focus back that way.

Worried that perhaps it was not quite working as intended, I cranked the device up to forty percent power, and felt my own mind get slightly foggy, until my earbuds caught up and matched the power.

Observing Jenna, it seemed like it had worked.

She was no longer giving me the side eye, but she was also moving rather sluggish, causing her to die in the game.

A slight frown of annoyance appeared on her face.

"Damn lag is getting real bad you guys. I might not be able to keep playing tonight, if it doesn't let up soon." she said, her voice slightly slurred like she had had a drink too many.

I had not realized she was on voice chat with someone, and for a moment I thanked my lucky stars that she wasn't face timing. That would have been awkward.

As that thought crossed my mind, my eyes sought out her webcam, and noted with a bit of relief she was every bit as paranoid as most nerds, and had physically covered her webcam with a bit of electric tape.

I knew I was dragging my feet, but it was time to either shit or get off the pot, as the saying goes.

Painfully aware of my palms getting sweaty once more, and my heart racing a mile a minute, I reached out and just put a hand on her shoulder.

An innocent touch in almost any circumstance, with a high degree of deniability, if somehow she suddenly snapped out of it.

When I touched her, I felt like an electric current raced through me, and my heart skipped a few beats, but Jenna showed no immediate reaction.

Slowly her head turned slightly towards me, her eyes briefly meeting my gaze, and a small smile graced her lips.

Gods, she was cute.

Almost as soon as her gaze met mine, her eyes unfocused and she turned her head back to the game.

Emboldened by her lack of response, I stood up behind her, and put a hand on her other shoulder.

Then, as she did not seem to react at all, I slid my hands down towards her collar bones, enjoying the sensation of her warm soft skin against my hands.

As I slid my hands down even further, I paused just before the edge of her tank top.

Logically, she should have reacted by now, if she was not affected by the device.

She was clearly affected by it, but I was having second thoughts.

Not really for any moral reasons, because clearly I have no morals to speak of, but because this was getting into uncharted territory.

During the tests, I had never taken it to this level, as all the tests were recorded on camera, so even if the subjects would not have known, professor Hall most likely would.

Holding my breath, alert for any signs Jenna was about to snap out of it, I pushed further.

Edging my fingers underneath the tank top, I slowly slid my hands down her chest, feeling the softness of her breasts against my sweat damp hands.

I noticed Jenna closing her eyes and tilting her head back slightly, letting out a little sigh of contentment, as my fingers made contact with her nipples.

While they were soft at first, they rapidly hardened against my fingers, even without any particular stimulation.

Feeling her breasts like this, the sensation of her nipples hardening in response to my touch, sent a shiver of pleasure through me.

Unable to stop myself, I cupped her full breasts in my hands, and started kneading them, rolling her rock hard nipples between my fingers.

This was a bit further than I had planned on going, but while Jenna was certainly reacting to my touch, it was definitely not to stop me.

No, it rather seemed like she was enjoying herself.

She was moaning in pleasure, as I played with her breasts, and I noticed she was grinding her ass ever so slightly against the chair and rubbing her thighs together.

It would seem like her brain had decided this was some sort of erotic dream, and was just going with the flow.

While I did enjoy the mewling sound she was making, I thought I had better ensure the sounds she was making were not accidentally broadcast to her gaming friends.

Unwilling to let go of her breasts just yet, I awkwardly managed to just turn off the power on her gaming rig with my foot.

Thoughts that I had better conclude my test for now, and give some thought on where I was going with this, were summarily overruled by my raging hormones demanding I should at least get to look at her, before I left.

Acting decisively, so as to not have time to really argue myself out of it, I spun her chair around, and grabbed her breasts once more.

As I let go of them, her eyes had opened, but as I grabbed her again, her eyes closed once more, and her mouth let out a cute little "oh", before she started to moan with pleasure when my hands kneaded her supple flesh again.

Pulling her tank top down below her breasts, allowed me to finally see them in all their glory.

They were gorgeous, milky white skin, hardly any droop, her areolas were relatively small, but her hard nipples stood out half an inch, and looked so delicious, I knew I had to taste them.

Fondling one breast, I leaned in and took the nipple of the other between my lips.

The sensation of it sent a rush of pure bliss through me.

It was not the first time I had played with a breast, I was no virgin, but somehow this forbidden fruit was the sweetest.

Knowing that it was wrong, made it so much better, and it hit my brain like a freight train full of endorphins.

I let my tongue circle her sensitive nipple, teasing it, trying to entice it to grow even harder in my mouth.

Further encouraged by the moans of pleasure she was making, I sucked and massaged her nipple with my tongue, and was rewarded by a vague taste of sweetness.

As I was busy enjoying myself, suckling her breast like it was all I needed to live, I suddenly felt her fingers in my hair.

"Mmm Jason, just like that!" I heard her moan, as she pulled my head into her chest, mashing my face into her breast.

As my name is not Jason, I felt my sudden panic leaving me almost as suddenly as it had arrived.

Clearly she was convinced this was all a dream, and that I was someone called Jason.

I considered dialing up the power on the device a bit, just to be sure, but for now I was willing to take a little risk, to see where this was going.

Just to be sure, I pulled out the device and made sure I could crank it up, if I suddenly needed to.

I kept mauling her breasts to the best of my ability, switching my mouth to the other one, which turned out to be just as delicious as the first.

When I felt her hand in my hair tugging me upwards, I went with it.

Her hungry mouth met mine, and she kissed me deeply and greedily. For a while we made out with almost desperate passion, like long lost lovers finally together again.

Our hands roamed freely, and as the position started to feel a bit awkward to me, I pulled her up out of her chair, and felt her body mold itself against mine.

Soon, she was grinding her pelvis against my already painfully erect cock. I could feel the heat of her through her panties and my own pants.

This was clearly escalating far beyond what I had originally planned, but clearly I was not going to be able to stop.

A small part of my brain kept trying to pretend I would stop any minute now, no harm done, just copped a feel is all.

But most of me knew that was a lie.

If she had remained oblivious to my touch, perhaps I could have summoned up the willpower to walk away, but with her responding to me in her dream-like state, like I was her long lost lover? Yeah, I was not going to be able to walk away from that.

I was intoxicated with the scent of her, the taste of her, the sensation of her body against mine.

*BUZZZZ*

The ten minutes were almost up already.

Frantically I thumbed the snooze button, giving me another 10 minutes to play.

I noticed that the device was already down to 80% battery, so at the current power settings, I had at most half an hour.

Probably less, considering I had started out at a more moderate setting.

Cursing myself for my lack of foresight, even though this was meant to only be a short test, I promised myself to bring a power bank next time.

Preferably a large one, like those used to jump start cars.

Filled with a sense of urgency, I decided to escalate things further.

Putting the device in my pocket to free up both my hands, I pulled her close with one hand on her ass, while my tongue danced with hers. Then my newly freed hand slid down her waistband, down toward her promised land.

My fingers reached her damp pubes, then the top of her soaking wet sex.

As I touched the barest edge of her folds, Jenna was moaning into my mouth, her hips bucking slightly.

Whoever Jason was, he sure was turning her on to an incredible degree.

Sliding my fingers into her folds, I felt the hard little nub of her clit, circling it gently with a finger, before I slid further down, entering her tight pussy with two fingers.

Gods she was tight! I could feel her squeezing my fingers, her pussy clenching and unclenching in response to the intrusion.

It was like she was on a hair trigger, ready to cum any second.

To be fair, I did not expect I would last very long myself. Jenna was turning out to be way hotter than I had previously considered, and having this kind of power over her, being able to use her like this, without her likely ever knowing it, perhaps remembering some of it like a fragment of a dream, was like the strongest aphrodisiac to me.

As I started to pull her panties down her tight little ass, Jenna felt my intention, and shoved them down with an urgency that almost took me by surprise.

She even started pulling me towards her bed, her eyes opening as she was a half step from me.

For a moment she looked rather puzzled.

"You are not Jason," she mumbled, as if talking in her sleep.

For a moment I almost panicked. Not sure if I should crank up the power some more, or just run out of there.

Fortunately, I didn't reach a conclusion before she continued.

"You are much handsomer than Jason." she sighed, then as her legs found the bed, she let herself drop back on it, pulling me with her.

As I landed on top of her, her mouth found mine, and once again we were making out.

Her hands were struggling with my belt, trying to get my pants undone.

Okay, whatever spark of consciousness had surfaced, was not enough to snap her out of the dream-state. She was clearly still acting as if this was just some erotic dream, and in seconds my panic was once again replaced by insatiable lust.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,183 Followers
12