Liberty Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom closed the video the same way I had by swaying closer and closer to the lens until it was just her face filled the screen. She threw a kiss it's way just as the song ended.

"And cut!" Greg choked out.

"That's a wrap," said I.

"Casey, did you see where my blouse went?"

"It's in the pool Mom."

My mother turned to look where it floated. "Shit, the chlorine will ruin it."

Mom turned back and reached for her phone. My brother's cock slapped against her thigh. Greg jerked like he had been punched in the stomach. White jism spurted all over the black stocking and ran down Mom's leg.

Greg freaked. He looked like he was going to run off screaming. Mom grabbed his shoulders. "It's okay Baby. It's a natural thing. You did nothing wrong! Nothing wrong! Casey!"

I slammed myself into Greg's back. We hugged him from both side as my brother's chest heaved and his dick, having a mind of its own, completed its task to the last jot and tittle. A huge stream of cum was now running down my mother's leg.

"It's okay Bro," I murmured into his back.

"Yes Dear," Mom said. "It's all okay."

"I'm sorry," Greg said. "I'm so sorry."

Mom slapped him. "Don't be! I told you! You did nothing wrong! Understand?"

Greg heaved a great big sigh. "Yes Mom."

"Good, now go jump in the pool and get my blouse. Casey and I need to get ready and go to see the Havraneks."

Greg jumped in the water.

"I could use a dip myself," I said. I ran over and cannon-balled in.

"Yippee!" Mom belly flopped next to me. She still had on her garter and stocking but had kicked off her Jimmy Choos. I mean like of course, they're Jimmy Choos.

I pushed the wet hair off my face and grinned. Mom came and pushed the hair out of her own eyes and grinned as well. I looked around. Greg was already out of the water and picking up our discarded clothes.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"What?"

"You know what."

"Oh no Dear," Mom said. "Well just a little now. It takes getting used to but after a while the plug just becomes a pleasant comforting weight. Like an anchor."

"But it's huge," I said.

"They make them far bigger, and I've had even larger things thrust up there. Your uncle's―"

I put my hand over her mouth. "Mom, I don't want to hear about Uncle Bill's big black cock in your ass, okay?"

Actually I kinda sorta did but Gees Louise.

Mom looked at me sheepishly. "I understand."

Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "You have to understand. All these years... hiding that side of me from you two. The fear and the strain of it... feeling only half of myself allowed to be present with my precious children. The thought that now I can share it all, have you understand the complete me..."

Mom started bawling right there in the pool. I took her in may arms.

Splash.

Greg was there hugging her from behind. "It's okay Mom. It's all okay. We love you, every bit of you from your wanton eyes down to your slutty, kinky toes."

Despite herself Mom laughed. She kissed me chastely on the lips and then turned and did the same to Greg. The she wiggled free and moved to the stairs. "Come on kids, time is passing and we have places to go and people to see."

Well Mom and I that is. I didn't know if Greg had anything planned.

"Do you have any plans this afternoon Greg?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to go apply for a few jobs. I saw a sign for a lifeguard at an apartment complex on Allison."

"Excellent!" Mom said. "Come Casey, let's go get ready to bamboozle the vanillas."

"Speak for yourself Mom, I'm just a good old country girl aspiring nymphomaniac."

Mom laughed. I followed her into the house and up the stairs, the lion's head in her ass glaring down at me. We ended up in the master bedroom. Mom fished out two summer dresses from her closet. She handed me a light yellow summer dress with tiny white ducks printed all over it. "This will look cute on you. Go shower and try it on. With your black Keds I think."

"I have dresses Mom." Four. I had four dresses. One of them was my prom dress.

Mom ignored me and inspected the more mature looking blue number but still light and breezy that she had picked for herself. I headed for the bathroom before she started pulling out wide brimmed hats and little white gloves. She called after me "Makeup Dear,"

Did I mention I don't wear makeup? I'm a tomboy, y'know. It's in our rule book: "Must apply makeup only when under extreme social duress."

I kid. I showered, combed out my hair and then applied lip gloss and what I hoped was light but effective eye makeup.

When I went back to the master bedroom Mom had white strappy sandals on bare legs and was slipping the blue dress over her head. The hem of light blue cotton caught on the plug which was still in her ass. I was tempted to see how long it might take her not notice but I walked over and freed the fabric. "Thanks Dear. Would you like to try one?"

So much for not pushing her lifestyle. But I was tempted. "Maybe after we get home."

"Deal." She turned to me and her eyes went wide. "Oh dear. Did you even look in a mirror when you put that on?"

"What's wrong with my makeup?"

"Not exactly everything but close." She steered me to her vanity and sat me down. She fussed over me until she was satisfied. The changes she made seemed tiny but when I looked in the mirror I looked two hundred percent better.

"Let's go face the dragon."

"Dragons, plural," I said. "Don't forget Mrs. Kim."

So up the street we went Mom in her blue dress and me in her yellow hand me down. I was carrying the pasta salad of course. Under the shade of the big horse chestnut tree I paused for a second.

"Something wrong Dear?"

"No Mom, just the opposite."

"Tell"

Okay then, let's trying this radical honesty thing: "I sucked Roger's cock when we were parked right there. Mr. Havranek didn't see us when he walked by with Wagner.

"Good for you Dear."

We walked up on the porch. Mom rang the bell. After a shuffling and a clatter of multiple locks the door creaked open.

"Hello Amalia, how are you?" Mom said.

"Hello, hello... Wagner! Down!" She looked at me. "That's a pretty dress Casey."

"May we come in?" Mom asked.

"Of course, as soon as I get Wagner under control, the scamp."

I handed Mom the bowl and bent at the knees. "Wagner, come boy."

The tiny pug jumped into my arms. I stood while he squirmed trying to get at my face with his tongue.

"Who's a good boy?" I cooed. "Who's a good boy?"

We went inside to the front parlor. The place was neat but threadbare except for and cobwebs where it was hard to reach. It smelled of furniture wax and mothballs.

I sat on the couch with Wagner while Mom went to their tiny kitchen to put the food in their fridge. Mom came back and sat beside me while Amalia sat in a chair surrounded by knitting things. Mom said, "We came to see how Konrad is doing and to apologize."

"Konrad is resting upstairs."

"No he's not!" Konrad shuffled into the room and eased himself into an overstuffed chair right next to his wife.

"How are you Konrad?" Mom asked.

"I've been better." He grinned. His teeth were on the yellow side. "Been worse too."

"Well I'm glad you're up and about," Mom said. "Casey made you a pasta salad by way of apology for being a naughty girl."

"Why should she apologize for being a naughty girl. I like naughty girls. Married one."

"Konrad!" She sounded shocked but her eyes gleamed.

"I wish we'd had a car to park in when we were young. Amalia liked doing to me what you were doing to the Sanchez boy that night."

"You saw us?" I asked. "You never even turned your head."

"You don't think we pay attention to who's parked in our street? In the old country you quickly learn to see without looking. You better ignore what wasn't your business or you were taken away like that!" The old man snapped his fingers.

"No Konrad," Amalia said. "They are here about last night."

"Amalia told me." He grinned at me. "It brought back memories. Tell them nádherný"

"He still calls me that! It means 'gorgeous.' It's been a long time since I was that. And never quite like you two. Two sisters you look like."

Mom said something demur in response, but I knew her, her eyes would be gleaming. I didn't hear because I was looking at an old photograph on the mantle. There was the couple together in black and white.

He had long hair and a denim jacket and she was dressed in a skirt with her dark hair bobbed short. She was taller than him but only because of her heals. Her arm was draped on his shoulder and his was possessively around her waist. She looked down at him with an amused smile and he looked... shall we say pleased with his place in the world.

They were in a street somewhere. Behind them you could see marchers carrying flags. I couldn't tell the colors but they were tri-colored with white above a darker color below and a very dark color, maybe even black, making a triangle up against the pole.

"In 1968 I was twenty," Amalia said. "Konrad was twenty-three. We lived in Prague. Those were heady days. I remember my fiance daring me to stand on the balcony of our flat naked and wave to the crowds protesting in the streets."

I pictured that. I 'knew' what Konrad would have said: "What are they gonna do, call the police? The police are busy. Go nádherný. Wear your heals."

"Konrad didn't think I would do it but I did," Amalia said.

I looked over at Konrad. The way he was looking at her I knew that she was wrong. He knew she would.

She was like me, she just needed a little push. That must have been so thrilling out there above the crowd in nothing but high heals. The heals were important. You can't wear heals naked in public and claim innocence. I made a note to go shopping.

"It was thrilling in thrilling times," Amalia continued. "I was out there on the balcony nude waving to the crowd. Some people noticed me and waved back. The air hummed and vibrated my belly. You could smell all the people and the diesel smoke of all the trucks full of students waving their flags."

Amalia looked at Konrad. He smiled at her. "Go ahead nádherný, tell them what happened next. You know you want to."

"So I'm out there enjoying myself being very naughty and this dirty liška comes up behind me. I felt the arms of that precious denim jacket of his, the one he got on the black market, with the peace sign on the back, wrap around me." Her eyes looked up in towards the ceiling. "And what does he do? He slips his klobása right up inside me! The scamp!"

I was in the moment. I imagined the feel of that warm fullness invading my wet tunnel. And I knew he knew I was wet because I would have one high heal shoe wedged in the wrought iron of the railing and my hips would be swaying saucily.

That would have been so good, having a man pumping his cock into me in front of thousands of people, and me rocking my hips without shame until I came, crying out freely knowing I was part of something so big my tiny rebellion against propriety would be lost in the midst of history with a capital H.

"Afterwards we made love for hours with the windows flung open and roar of the crowd cheering us on even if they did not know it." She smiled remembering. "Our little bed squeaked away like a tortured thing but the other noise made it hard to hear―even though we tried very hard."

I looked over at Mom. She was staring a Konrad. Her legs were still crossed and the upper one was rocking gently. Was she? She was! And I saw Konrad was watching her with little side-wise glances, his eyes little gleaming beads. I looked back at Amalia to see if she caught this byplay but she was in her own space.

Her face turned sad. "We were going to be free. We were so sure of it. Then the tanks came."

Konrad reached over and patted her hand. Wagner squirmed out of my lap and ran over to jump into hers. She hugged him and scratched behind his ears.

"So don't think old people were always old," Konrad said. "We too were young and crazy once."

"My daughter should have been more discreet," Mom said. "Would you like her to come over now and then and help you manage things?"

"That's not necessary," Amalia said.

"Let the girl come!" Konrad said. "We need a little help nádherný. You know we do."

"I want to come," I said. "Wagner and I are best buds. And I want to hear all about 1968."

"It will be nice to have someone to talk to," Amalia said. "But you have to watch this scamp here, he has hands that wander about on their own."

"Oh I don't think that will be a problem Ma'am," I said. "I can handle scamps."

"Like you handled your brother?" She put Wagner down and waved her finger at me. The pug wandered around the room. When he got to me and put his head between my knees. I put them together thinking he wanted to jump up on my lap but Wagner just went over to my Mom. Her legs were crossed so he licked her ankle. Mom uncrossed her legs and recrossed them the other way.

"I lied to you about that," I said. "It was all my fault. I was being naughty."

"Of course you were," Konrad said. "See, I told you so."

"Well you can't be naughty here," Amalia said. "Konrad's heart can't take it."

"I can too handle naughty," her husband said. "I'm handling naughtiness right now!"

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Commando," Konrad said. "That's what they call it now, going without knickers."

I blushed. Mom quirked a half smile. "Can't put anything over on you Konrad."

"If you come to visit Casey," Amalia said. "You have to wear knickers."

"Okay Mrs. H." I agreed. "I'll wear knickers."

"Party pooper," Konrad said.

"Shush," Amalia said. "You're like Wagner, you want to chase all the cars but there's nothing you can do if you ever catch one."

Konrad looked straight at his wife. "I did catch one and I knew exactly what to do."

"Your brother didn't," Amalia said to me. "He was a fool to trust that Redmon girl. He needs to be thrashed just for that."

"You figured that out?" I asked. It was like I'd walked into one of those old TV detective show directed at the silver haired demographic.

"You learn to be skeptical of gossip and sort out what's likely true or not when every other person on your block is a rat to the secret police," Konrad said.

"Greg will be so pleased to know you know he's not―"

"I don't know from nothing," Konrad said. "His klobása is his business. It's indiscreet people who get you carried away at two in the morning. My neighbor was indiscreet and I didn't tell and they found out I didn't tell. They sent eight because everyone knows you can't fight eight. They cut the back of my pants so I had to hold them up and couldn't run. It was not a good time. Five years she waited for me. But she waited. Times got better and we came here."

"I think we are making our guests sad, Konrad. And you should rest."

"She just wants―"

"Konrad!" Amalia snapped. "Now who's being indiscreet?"

"We should go," Mom said. "We've taken too much of your time."

"Oh no, it was nice to have you."

Mom stood and so did I. We were escorted out.

As I we were crossing the street I looked at my Mom and said, "And I thought my life was hell just for having to endure high school."

"Gives you perspective, doesn't it?" Mom said.

"Yeah." We got to the other side but had sidle between two big white F350s with contractor names on the doors to get to the Kim house.

You could hear jackhammers in their back yard.

"Here's the strategy," Mom said. "I'll work the mother, you work the daughter."

"Well duh," I said. "What exactly are we shooting for?"

"Two things: Seoyun not being reluctant to associate with our family despite last night's antics and Chloe getting over Greg's high school drama and picking up where those two left off."

In fourth grade Chloe had come down with some kind of skin rash that made her lose a year of school.

When we got older, despite her best efforts, Greg hadn't actually been super receptive towards Chloe because of the grade difference. But her persistence was paying off up until my brother's fall from grace.

"Not going to be easy," I said.

"You'll find a way Dear," Mom said. "I trust your instincts."

I wish I did.

Mom pushed the doorbell. Mrs. Kim came to the door and smiled when she saw us. "Samantha! Naked Ladder Girl! Come in! You brighten a horrible day."

"Thank you for having us Seoyun," Mom said as we walked down the hall to their imaculate parlor. "I suppose you can guess why we are here."

"If it's about last night, don't worry." She offered Mom a seat and took one herself. "Casey, Chloe is up in her room if you would like to visit."

I walked slowly up the stairs, eavesdropping on Mom and Mrs. Kim.

"I'm glad you're not upset Seoyun at my daughter's indiscretion."

"I hope you punished her suitably," Seoyun said. "Love the collar by the way."

"Loss of car privileges," Mom said. "And thank you. Are you familiar with the lifestyle?"

"Who hasn't read Fifty Shades?"

"It's not like the book at all..."

At this point I was too far up the stairs. I knew the way to Chloe's room, we'd lived across the street from each other all our lives. I tapped on the white panel. "Chloe?"

"Casey? Come on in!"

I opened the door to find Chloe on her bed surrounded by her stuffed animals as she texted on her phone. She was on her belly in a rather conservative two piece black swimsuit but she had used several twist ties to squish the material of the bottoms together to expose more of her cheeks.

She looked at me looking at her. "Mom caught me sunning like this and told me I had to stay this way until my Dad gets home so she can show him."

"Well I suppose that would get you more tan coverage, but it also gives you an obvious cameltoe."

"I know, right?" It sounded like the effect was intentional. "A couple of the construction crew are really cute. Mom was pissed because I was distracting them and slowing the work."

"What's wrong with your pool?"

"It's been leaking for years we didn't know. The water undermined so much that it settled and made a big crack. Whole thing needs to be taken out, the ground back filled and then a new pool built on top. Dad's chewing the carpet over the expense and Mom's worried it won't be ready in time. So am I."

"Your eighteenth only comes once." We hadn't had a party. Greg didn't want one. We'd gone out to dinner instead. Italian. His choice.

"Actually I was eighteen yesterday," she said. "The party is in two weeks so we can have the pool back online. Here's hoping."

I smiled. No, I grinned. "Happy birthday Chloe. And I mean that more than you know."

"Why?"

"It means I can invite you over to our place."

Chloe just looked at me like a pimple was blossoming on my forehead. "I've been to your place many times."

"When we turned eighteen my parents announced new house rules. We're a clothing optional household now." I was surprised how much pride I felt saying that.

"Really?"

"Really," I confirmed. "And we're now allowed to have overnight guests."

"Seriously?" She did that thing where people lean away and look you up and down.

"Seriously." I considered telling all. Discretion warred with radical honesty. I decided if she was to be with Greg she needed to know the whole deal. "And that's not the weirdest part. My parents are into BDSM."

Rather than go through yet another 'really, yes really' thing I pulled out my phone. I grinned at my friend. "And I did a thing."

We watched my sexy video together sitting close on her bed. Chloe put her arm around my shoulder to scrunch in closer.

I hit play. A few seconds in Chloe said, "Slipknot? Really?"

"Yes Chloe, Slipknot." I gave her my elbow. "Just watch the video."

It was the first time I looked at it. I was surprised how well it came out. The framing looked like it was shot professionally, no shake at all. But then, if you had ever seen Greg doing an iron cross on gymnastics rings you wouldn't be surprised.