Liberty Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," she said at the end. "Who was holding your phone?"

"Greg," I said. "He was really cool about it."

"I guess he would be, considering."

"Greg isn't gay Chloe," I said. "Just kinky."

"I suppose so but, as much as I like him, I couldn't be seen with him." To her credit she looked ashamed to admit it. "Anyways, people would have said I was just a ditz conned into being his beard."

"High school is over Chloe." I got up and walked across the room.

"Not for me," she said. "One more stupid fucking minefield laden year."

"Greg's going away to school." I said it sharply. We'd been close, Chloe and I, almost like sisters. And then suddenly not. All because of this shit. I was mad at my once and future BFF for succumbing to it. "Whichever vampire bitch replaces Nicole will have to find another steady supply of fresh blood."

"I suppose so..." Chloe studied me for a while. "Can he dance?"

Non sequitur much? "Greg? I suppose so."

"I mean really dance."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a dance competition next month," she said. "I can't find a good partner."

"What kind of dance?"

"Ballroom. Salsa, waltz, swing..." She ticked them off on her fingertips. "Swing is my fave."

"Why can't you find a partner?"

"The big guys can throw me around but have two left feet. The smaller guys can do the moves but are no good at the showy aerial stuff that wins. If Greg could dance, he'd be perfect. All those yummy muscles. The only prospects I have are older guys who are just perving after my hot young body."

"Would that be a bad thing?" I should have bit my tongue for feeding the con side of the debate.

"Not the physical part, an older dude probably knows how to satisfy," Chloe said. "But we would be seen in public a lot and being exploited by someone older like I was his trophy or something would make me look sleazy. Bitches would talk."

"You could probably teach Greg," I redirected. "He's a quick study."

"But would he want to?"

"Chloe, if you told Greg you wanted him to learn how to swim in hot lava, he'd dive right in."

"Is he that desperate?"

"He's always liked you Chloe," I said. "In fact I think maybe too much,"

"How so?" She missed or chose to ignore my rebuke. She cupped one of her modest breasts. "What have I got that bitch Nicole doesn't have far more than I do in spades?"

I moved a unicorn stuffy off her desk chair and sat. "Innocence."

"Innocence? Hah!"

"No seriously, Greg has a thing he's ashamed of, he didn't think you would like him after you found out."

"That he's bi?" she asked. "I admit he's not gay, I've teased a hard-on out of him once or twice."

"Did you fuck him?" I asked.

"Oh no, me still virgin!" she did the Asian parody thing she did from time to time. "No fuck him long time like..."

Her voice deepened to a growl "I really really wanted to."

Which means Greg was still a virgin while I, his twin, was not. Another source of stress in the family. "Greg's not bi."

"He went out with Calvin."

"That was an experiment to see if he possibly was, he's not. They were just friends."

"So, if he's not bi, what's his problem. What's all the drama about? Why does bitch Redmon call him a pillow biter every chance she gets?"

So I told her about the red queen.

"Holy shit! And now he likes to bottom for anal?" It's the Twenty-first Century and we were sophisticated teenagers who could get around parental internet blocks as easy as you could cross the street. We might not actually understand shit but knew the lexicon.

"He watches pegging videos."

"Fuck but that's some shit, a hunky guy like him."

"He's my brother and I love him." My eyes were suddenly wet. "I want him to be happy."

Chloe bounded from the bed and came and hugged me. She whispered in my ear "You want to know a secret?"

"What?"

"I've been a little curious about that myself." She sat in my lap. "Let me show you!"

Chloe's laptop was right beside us. She unlocked and I was looking at her desktop. Her wallpaper was a picture of a bunny eating a flower. Prominently in the center was a folder marked "Bible Verses."

"That's pretty obvious," I said.

She grinned sideways at me. "Click on it."

I did. It contained... bible verses. Plus another folder marked "NICE TRY MOM." I clicked on that and there was nothing but an extra large thumbnail of an emoji sticking out it's tongue.

Chloe pushed my hand away and clicked on her Gmail sent items folder, then the 'TO' button and selected most nondescript email address on the list. There were several emails. She clicked one labeled shopping. That had a bunch of links. Soon we were looking at several sex toy sites.

"I've been thinking of getting this," she said as she clicked on an anal plug training kit. An innocent person would look at the long pink silicone plugs and marvel at their grace. "In fact..."

Chloe clicked on the 'add to cart,' then checked out. When she got to the details for delivery she checked 'gift' and typed in Greg Jackson Clarke and our address. She reached under her desk drawer and pulled out prepaid credit card to pay. "Tell Greg I'm sorry I forgot to get him something for his birthday and that I'm sending something.

"Fuck Chloe..."

"Yeah, ain't I wicked?"

"How long have you been doing stuff like that?"

She waved her hand airily. "Oh years now I suppose."

My material girl raised its ugly head. "What about me?"

"I could order a set for you too, if you like." She turned her head towards me. I was suddenly aware that here lips were an inch from mine. "Would you like that?"

I was also suddenly aware that my nipples were hard and pressing into my friends rib cage. I moved my mouth so it was close to her earlobe. I licked the stud she had there.

"Mom says she has one I can have." I said. "What I really want is a nice big cock."

"What color?" But before I could answer she had found and clicked on a nine inch black one. "Ha, never mind!"

"That's too big," I said as Chloe repeated the gift delivery process with my name this time.

"Bullshit," She grabbed the stuffed unicorn and unzipped it's belly. Out popped an identical dildo to the one just purchased. My eyes went cross eyed as she booped my nose with it. "Let me show you."

Chloe bounced over to the door and locked it. Then she flung herself on the bed and pulled down her suit bottom. You'd expect a tiny demure looking Asian girl to have a tiny demure looking snatch. Nope. Chloe's was an outsized lopsided pink lily beneath her wispy black bush. With her knees on her chest she pushed the mushroom head of the artificial penis up against the opening of her unique cunt and just like that the black cock slipped in almost to the hilt. "See?"

I crossed the room and knelt. "I've never gone down on a girl before. You're my first."

"Me too," she said.

I grabbed her right ankle and lifted it up in the air. I started kissing down her leg towards her pussy like Roger had done to me. Chloe grabbed my hair and pulled me down further. "That's foreplay! I've already got a cock in me."

I began licking at the apex of her cunt but she kept bumping my chin with the dildo. I slapped her hand away and started working ebony dong in and out to my own rhythm while licking away.

"Oh yes..." Chloe cooed. "Just like that..."

I looked up at her eyes looking down at me. I stopped licking and said, "Are you going to be good to my brother?"

"I'm going to be very bad to your brother and he's going to love it."

I resumed my licking and stroking. Chloe grabbed my hair and yanked my hair up. "But not because of this, you understand? The thought of your beautiful brother squirming while I violate his ass is a dream come true."

"You better bite down on something Chloe, or you'll scream too loud when I make you come."

She grabbed a teddy bear and bit it in the crotch. I dived back into her muff. I found that I could tilt the black dildo to rub against the top of her cunt. My friend started slapping her hands on the bed and making muffled squeaks.

Then her heals slammed into my back and she lifted her ass off the bed. "Yee-ee-ee-eeth!"

Her ass fell back to the bed. I sat back on my ankles leaving the black dildo in place. I grinned at her. She pulled the teddy bear from her mouth and looked at me. "Your turn."

Which is when Mom knocked on the door. "Casey, it's time to go, we still have to pick up Libby."

"Coming Mom!" I looked around for something to wipe my face. Chloe handed me the teddy bear. Needs must I wiped my face with it. It looked at me with innocent button eyes. I kissed its nose.

Then I was up and at the door. Mom was there but so was Chloe's mom.

"Hi Chloe!" Mom said.

"Hi Mrs. Clarke."

I turned and saw my friend had managed to get her suit bottom back on and was sitting at her desk. You couldn't see the back of her suit in the chair. Seoyun had on her resting suspicious face.

Mom and I made our goodbyes and let ourselves out.

"How'd it go Mom?" I asked as we crossed back over the street.

"Talk in the car dear."