Liberty Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Adjusting the house rules with a sledgehammer.
6.4k words
4.4
4.4k
12

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5: Fine tuning the rules with a sledgehammer.

Copyright 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

Greg walked in the door at 4:15 and started to undress. I intercepted him at the door.

"Stop!" I said. "Go see Chloe."

"I need a shower first."

"No you don't, go now." I tried to turn him toward the door. You can imagine how successful that was. "Tell her you couldn't wait."

"Already told her I was going to."

"Even better," I said. "So you did text her?"

"Yeah, she wants to talk about something important."

Kudos to Chloe for wanting face time. "Get your ass over there."

"Case, I can't screw this up..."

"I know Bro." I looked him in the eyes. "But you won't. I'm not saying it's a sure thing but she really does like you. I would even say she needs you. When you see your birthday present you'll understand."

"Okay Sis." He gave me a hug and walked out.

As soon as he was out the door I took out my phone.

ME: he's on the way, hot and sweaty right from work.

CHLOE: (thumbs up, smiley face)

Then I remembered I had wanted to show Greg Little Pinky. Oh well.

Dad came home at 5:30. I went out to the garage when I heard his Charger rumble in. I gave him a quick hug and cheek peck. Then I took his laptop case for him and started walking away twitching my bum. I was brazen. I pretended I stepped on something and bent to wipe it off the bottom of my foot with Little Pinky pointed right at him.

Dad's not the type to strip off his clothes coming through the door. He went upstairs having barely loosened his tie. Mom followed him up. I heard the door close. I did not want to be a fly on that wall. For the first time in a long time I heard their voices raised. I put my ear buds in and worked on dinner.

This was our first dinner under the new house rules. Somehow, without discussing it, we had all dressed for dinner. I was in the little yellow dress Mom gave me. Dad and Greg were in jeans and pullover shirts. Mom had on a skirt and peasant blouse. I don't know who had what underneath except I knew all I had was Little Pinky.

Apparently I didn't fuck up dinner too badly, nobody choked and died.

The first topic of conversation was mostly Greg's new job. He said it was okay, the boss was nice and the work easy but he was exasperated by the younger girls who started hanging around his station.

"Jailbait?" I said.

"Yeah, pretty much," Greg said. "Some of them were obviously trying to get me aroused."

"You shouldn't use that term Casey," Mom said.

"I should say 'pre-legal-ingenues?'" I said. "Not too long ago I was jailbait."

Dad snorted. Mom looked at him annoyed.

"Do you like your boss, Amanda I think you said?" Mom asked.

"She's okay but she's watching me like a hawk." He looked troubled. "I think the last guy or maybe the last several guys were fired for not resisting the pre-legals."

"Well you have an advantage considering our lifestyle now," Mom said. "If you can resist our pulchritude, gawky girls like that shouldn't be an issue."

"But that's just it," Greg said. "You remember this morning? I'm not sure I can."

"Well that's what we are going to discuss in the meeting," Dad said. "Do you want to tell us about Chloe's party Dear?"

"Seoyun asked me to back her up as chaperon," Mom said. "We may move it over here if their pool isn't fixed in time. Of course we'll do that by her rules if we do."

"Have you two thought about presents?" Dad asked.

"Jewelry is always nice," Mom said. "But don't overdo it. Something affordable but thoughtful."

"Speaking of affordable," I said. "It looks like Libby's body work is out of reach right now."

"That's sad," Dad said.

"If I can find a good job," I said. "I might be able to help."

"It would have to be a damn good job," Mom said.

"Yes Rusty," Dad said. "Your mom texted me the estimates."

"Maybe we should have taken the dealer's offer," Mom said.

"No!" Greg and I said in unison.

"Well I saw one help wanted sign that might do."

"Where Dear?" Mom asked.

"On the Fox-n-Hounds."

"The strip club?" Greg looked at me.

"Gentleman's club," I corrected. "I thought I'd go by tomorrow and show them my video from this morning."

"What video?" Dad asked. I wondered if Mom had shown him hers or just sent it to Uncle Bill. If that was the case I wasn't sure I wouldn't rat Mom out. No, I'm pretty sure I would.

"Casey made a saucy video to send to Roger," Mom said. "I watched them shooting it and was inspired to make that one I sent earlier."

"Oh that? That was hot with a capital H Darling." Dad looked at me. "I hope you can trust Roger that much Rusty. The internet is forever."

And Dad trusts Uncle Bill that much?

"This is Roger we're talking about Dad," I said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Besides, if it gets out, so what? I'm a big girl now."

"Getting back to the Fox-n-Hounds," Dad said. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it's a good idea."

"You do?" I asked. Smack my pussy with a worn out flip flop.

"Yes, I think it would be a good outlet for your exhibitionism." His eyes rested on me with mild disappointment. "After last night, we do need to give you somewhere to strut your stuff."

I didn't even try to defend my actions last night. I was realizing I hadn't entirely been the victim of circumstances.

Nobody does disappointed like Dad. Mother Theresa or Mahatma Gandhi could take lessons. Aside from technical punishments, that was all he ever did. I had never once been rebuked in anger.

"That's assuming they take you Dear," Mom said. "Don't count on it being a sure thing."

"There are other clubs Mom," I said. "I'll get in somewhere."

"Maybe Chloe can coach you," Greg said.

"Not the same kind of dancing," I said. By this time we were all lingering over empty plates.

"Is Chloe still studying ballet?" Dad smiled as if remembering her recital we'd gone to so long ago.

"She's into ballroom now Dad," Greg said. "She wants me to learn."

"Oh lovely!" Mom clapped her hands together. She gulped down the last of her wine. "On that happy note, are we all done with dinner? Shall we clean up?"

Cleanup took its usual five minutes. It was a long practiced family team sport. The dishwasher was churning away when we all sat down again.

Dad stood and took the lead.

"The fifth step in the problem solving process is 'implement and reevaluate.' Yesterday we implemented. Now we need to do some reevaluating."

Yesterday? Just yesterday? Fuck me naked at the North Pole in a blizzard. It felt like I had lived through the third of a novel in that time. All those twists and turns. But shit, it was a hell of a ride. I had never felt so alive.

Mom looked like she was going to say something but Dad put a hand on her shoulder. "I think we should hear from the younger side of the table first."

I looked at Greg. He looked at me an shrugged. I said, "Rochambeau?"

We both cast stone the first round, giggled and bumped fists. I went with stone again and Greg did paper.

"I win so I get to pick who goes first and that will be..." Greg wiggled his finger about, shifting it slowly in my direction but then suddenly reversed it toward himself. "...me!"

I gave him a friendly smack on the arm. "You tease."

"Want to get this over with Sis." He inhaled and then let it out with a whoosh. "Before yesterday I was very unhappy. Today I'm not. I mostly like the new rules but I'm having a hard time dealing with being constantly aroused around Rusty and Mom. It's not fair for them to have to endure that."

"I don't—" I began but Dad cut me off.

"Let Greg get out everything Rusty, than you can speak your... truth. Shit that sounds corny."

"Dad, I'm sorry... I lost control today. We were shooting the videos and my... the head of my... touched Mom's leg and it just let go. I feel like... I feel like I...."

"Son, you didn't rape your mother," Dad said. "From what she told me you showed phenomenal self control."

"What I was going to say is I felt like such a pervert. Because of that and the thing with my backside. Maybe I did deserve to be treated as I was."

"Fuck NO!" I yelled. "YOU DID NOT... DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT!"

"Casey!" I'm not even sure which one of my parents rebuked me. Perhaps both. Didn't care.

"I'm sorry Dad, Mom." I felt tears welling up. "I'll be quite."

"I don't know what else to say." Greg sat there looking miserable.

"Okay," Dad said. "Casey?"

I stood up and pulled my dress up over my head. I threw it on the table. "I love being naked. I particularly love being naked with you my family. I know it makes Greg aroused but I don't mind. Or even you Dad. I don't think you're perverts. If you shoot a load now and then, I'll just smile and help you clean it up. Please don't feel guilty. Please?"

"But Sis, it's incest."

"What the fuck is incest anyways? Why is it so bad? Because of inbreeding. We're not gonna breed Bro. If you need relief you can come to me and ask. Anytime. I'll help you deal with it. Stay out of my vagina and we'll be okay. How's that? Would you like a blowjob right now?"

I stood there a shaking. Dad started to speak but I held up my hand.

"Honestly Dad, after the shit Greg went through, I thought he might go suicidal. Kids have offed themselves for far less. There's a fucking epidemic of teen suicide. If sucking a cock would save a life, even someone from my own family, especially someone from my own family, then I'm your cocksucker. I'm your slut."

I looked down at my brother. I kissed the top of his head. "Greg, I've watched you go through all that shit. You are the strongest guy I know."

I looked at my parents and smiled weakly. "I reserve the remainder of my time because I know what's coming next. Love you Mom."

Did I know exactly what was about to happen? Fuck no. Greg stood up and dropped his pants. He was commando. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. Then he sat back down and put his arm around me. I leaned into him and he leaned into me. We both smiled across the table.

I slipped my hand between his legs and held his cock. I didn't stroke it or squeeze it, I just held it. Greg's cock was part of him and I loved and accepted every part of him.

"If anyone here did wrong it was me," Mom said. "I promised something and couldn't hold that promise for a single day. I said I wasn't going to push my lifestyle on you but I did. I said I trusted you to not get inappropriately intimate and yet I pushed myself at you both sexually."

She took a deep breath and looked at Greg. "When I was dancing for the camera Greg I was dancing for you as well. I wanted you to enjoy seeing your mother being so wanton. I liked looking at your stiff cock knowing it was me that made it that way."

Then it was my turn. "When you asked to help inserting—hee—Little Pinky Casey I rubbed my breasts against you and kissed your face. I would have made love to you then and there."

"I'm the slut here. A self centered slut. Not a wonderful giving slut like my beautiful daughter."

"Samantha, whatever you did or didn't do, I think we should focus on—"

"NO!" Mom cried. She looked at Dan with tears streaming and shaking her head. "DON'T!"

"This is not some sort of struggle session Samantha, you don't need to flagellate yourself like this."

"You don't understand!" Mom stood. She tried to push past him to the door. "You never understand!"

For the first time I saw panic on my father's face. "I'll call Bill, we'll—"

"DAD STOP!" I yelled. "This is family business. Clarke family business. Uncle Bill has nothing to do with it. He's her Dom but he's not our pastor."

"Mom, look at me." I moved around the table to stand beside her. I grabbed her hair and turned her head my way. "LOOK AT ME!"

She looked at me wide eyed. I saw something there... hope?

"You fucked up. You thought you had it all figured out but you were wrong. You fucked up by your own rules. Doesn't matter those rules weren't ever going to work, you still broke them. And now you have to be punished."

I shoved Mom into Dad's arms. "She can't get past this until she's paid her debt Dad. I know you don't like to be cruel but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. And it has to be you that punishes her. I don't know how you're going to do it but it has to be you. Not Uncle Bill, not me, you."

Dad stared at the woman in his arms. He stared at me. Oh please Dad, I thought. Please please finally get it...

"I can't... I can't..." His shoulders slumped. His eyes closed and he shook his head in denial.

"Can't what?" I asked.

"I can't be crude and degrading, like Bill, like your mother wants, that's not my... way."

"We all have our own way Dad, our own style," I said. "What's yours?"

Dad looked at me for an eternal second and nodded. He stood up straight. "I'm very disappointed in you Samantha, I thought you could handle this."

He looked at me. "Casey, contact your Uncle Bill and tell him your Mom will be indisposed for forty-eight hours. I'm invoking family privilege. Use that phrase exactly."

"'Family privilege,' got it Dad. Will do."

To Mom Dad said, "Samantha, you're going to call in sick tomorrow and the day after. Make something up."

"I'm going to call off as well." Dad put his hand in Mom's hair. He turned her head gently to face him.

"You will say good night to your son and daughter and then quietly walk with proper dignity up to our bedroom.

"You will get out the jute and lay it out on the bed. Neatly. The way I like it.

"Then and only then may you remove your clothing and put them neatly away. Finally you will sit quietly at your vanity and wait for me to come deal with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Dear," Mom said. "Good night Greg. Good night Casey."

Mom walked out of the room. Dad looked at us. "I had it all confused, the methods with the goals. It's not about the cruel words, the pain or the degradation. It's about the discipline. I see that now."

Dad looked at me "Thank you Casey."

Dad walked out of the room stripping as he went.

Greg looked at me. "Jute? What's that?"

"Fuck if I know."

Dad had said, "contact." So I called Uncle Bill. Text wasn't going to cut it. Uncle Bill answered on the second ring. "Casey? Is something wrong? Your Mom and Dad..."

"Are upstairs saving their marriage," I said. "Dad said he was invoking family privilege. Mom won't be available for the next forty-eight hours."

Uncle Bill sighed. "Finally."

Vaguely I heard Aunt Towanda ask something. Uncle Bill said, "Jack and Samantha had a breakthrough, I think."

"Bout time!"

"Greg's with me, I'm putting you on speaker Uncle Bill."

"Same here."

"Hi Greg! Hi Rusty!" my notional aunt called. "Hugs and kisses. Mwah!"

I should describe Bill and Towanda Little.

He is big. I think he'd been a football lineman of some sort in college but never made the pros. He's also dark, so dark his eyes look out at you like those of a ghost at your window on a moonless night.

She is coppery skinned and tall. Taller than her husband. Her hair is a huge flamboyant mushroom matching her flamboyant personality. Her wide toothy grin is like the flash of lighthouse on a storm racked sea.

If I'm waxing lyrical it's because I loved them both to pieces. They were the classic fiddle and bow couple but he wasn't fat and she wasn't frail. In my minds eye they were perfect and a perfect match.

"Hugs back!" Greg said. "Uncle Bill, what's jute?"

"In this case rope," Bill said. He's a college professor, so he never misses a chance to go all pedantic on your ass. "Jute is a natural fiber often used to make rope. It's the most favored natural fiber used in shibari, Japanese rope bondage."

"Wow, there's so much to unpack there Uncle Bill," I said. "Dad is into bondage?"

"Big-time!" Towanda said. "He's the best rigger I know."

"I don't have the knack for it," Bill said. "Red loves it. It's how we met your parents."

"I was looking for a rope Top," Towanda said. "We did a pickup scene at some event. Your mom and Bill talked as they watched us scene and click, we were a foursome."

Wow, that was not how I imagined things having gone at all.

"Your dad is an artist kids," Towanda said. "I mean that literally."

"How so?" Greg asked.

"He's like a painter or a photographer," she said. "It's not sexual. I mean I'm all sweaty and naked and my hoochy is right there in his face and nada. He never gets hard tying. It's his art."

"Not while tying, no," Bill said. "And therein lies the rub."

"Yeah," Towanda agreed. "Sam wants him to be sexual and Jack is all technical and safety minded while he's putting on the rope. I mean he does that with style but it's like a dance, not a fuck. In case you hadn't noticed, your mom likes to fuck."

"So your mom doesn't like your dad to tie her," Bill said. "For her it's a chore. Something she's doing for him, not with him, if you get me."

"I get you Uncle Bill," I said. "That explains so much."

"Sometimes we make it all work," Towanda said. "Jack and the big guy here will co-Top Sam. Jack will do the tie, then Bill and your dad will get all menage a troi on her while I spot them.

Guess who else was a pedant?

"Being an experienced bottom I know what to look for safety wise and Jack knows this, so he can let himself go. Bedroom bondage can actually be hazardous because the participants aren't paying attention for warning signs of trouble."

"Yeah!" You could hear Uncle Bills grin. "Good times. Good times."

Swat. "Focus asshole! We're dealing with our best friends' family crisis!"

"Sorry, not sorry."

"Make no mistake kiddos, shibari is a dangerous sport like skydiving or rock climbing. You better know your shit."

"Wow Aunt T," Greg said. "I can't get the picture of Dad tying you up all naked like out of my head."

"Let me fix that for you sweety..."

Greg's phone pinged. I watched him open it. His eyes went wide.

"Show me!" I said.

He turned the phone to me. There was Aunt Towanda tied up in a ball on a blue gym mat. She was naked and her gaping vagina, bright pink against her dark bronze skin, was facing the camera.

A line of rope with complicated knots and mountain climbing carabiners came down from the top of the picture frame. It was obviously under tension because Dad was standing there with a weird half smile pushing the rope sideways to put a kink in it.

"Awesome!" I said.

Greg's phone pinged again.

This picture showed Dad from a low angle as he was doing something complicated with rope passed through a metal hoop. Dad's face and upper body gleamed with sweat. Towanda was bound up and suspended in a complicated pose facing the camera. She had a look of ecstasy on her face. One leg was bent double in several wraps of rope that bit into her flesh. Her other leg was pulled high and to the side by a rope around her ankle. Her arms were bound together in front and weighed down by a barbell.

I was speechless. So was Greg.

Towanda asked "Seeing what you are seeing, where do you imagine you would fit in a scenario like that? Bottom or Top?"

"Is it weird if I say I think I'd like to bottom," Greg said.

"You'd be a yummy bottom Greg," Towanda said. "You shouldn't feel any negativity about it at all! I mean it. Bill has been keeping me in the loop on Clarke family matters."

I'm not sure how I felt about that. I know we've known the Littles forever. But still...

"You're kin," Bill said. "I truly wish I was your real uncle Rusty. You too Greg. You know that, right?"

"You are so perspicacious Uncle Bill," I said.

"Yeah, what she said," Greg said.

"And Greg, whatever your darkest desires for a rope scene, I can do you up good. No hoo hoo. Get me?"

12