Liberty Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red is a pretty good rigger herself," Bill said. "Your dad is a good teacher."

"What about you Rusty?" Towanda asked. "Bottom or Top?"

"Um... Both?" I answered. "But definitely bottom first, I think."

"That's my girl!" Bill said. I flushed with his approval. "Maybe someday you could tie me."

"You bottom for rope?" I was aghast. In my mind he was the very model of a modern major... er... Domly Dom.

"Uh... occasionally."

"I can be very persuasive," Towanda said. "There's something about a heroic male figure bound up. Remember that James Bond movie where he was tied naked to a chair? Yum!"

"Anyways, I'm so glad this is breaking the way it is," Bill said. "I have to tell you Junior turns eighteen in... eighteen months. Red and I are hoping, when that happens, we can finally bring our double lives together into a solid whole like your family has."

"Aw that's sweet Uncle Bill, but it's not an accomplished fact yet," I said.

"Casey, I know you," Bill said. "It's gonna happen because you will make it happen. You too Greg."

"Dad is the cerebral wizard," Greg said. "Mom is the sexy bard, Sis is the saucy rogue—or maybe the other way around—and me, I'm the meat shield."

"D&D?" Towanda sounded genuinely surprised. "I am truly surprised."

"Hey, I have depth too!" My brother grinned. The one group of people who hadn't been much fazed by Greg's contretemps junior year had been the ttrpg crowd. They weren't the bottom rung of the social latter. They weren't allowed a rung.

Uncle Bill laughed. "On that note we're gonna let you two go."

"We're both rooting for you guys!" Towanda said. "All of you! Tell your dad and mum?"

"We will," Greg said.

"Go and make sure your dad and mom have plenty of water," Towanda said. "That's his kryptonite, he forgets to hydrate."

"I will! Bye Uncle Bill, bye Aunt T." I hit the red button.

"Wow, just wow," Greg said. "I feel like my head is going to explode with all the new shit to process."

Keep in mind we had been sitting at the dining room table naked and my hand had not strayed from Greg's cock. I kissed the side of his head. "I meant what I said Bro. You need relief and my lips and eventually my butt are there for you. Understand?"

"Um... thanks Sis." He looked at me. "It's kinda weird, but now that you say it, it feels like it won't be much of a thing knowing that. Not something that will happen much because you know, Chloe."

"I'm rooting for you there too," I said. "Give the dance thing as much as you gave the gymnastics."

"Cheap little ribbons or trophies versus sweet golden Chloe? No contest there!"

I didn't spoil the moment by mentioning the full ride scholarship. I stood up. "Anyways I'm gonna do like Aunt T. said."

I got the picnic cooler from the garage and took it to the kitchen where I dumped all the ice trays from the freezer into it. Greg came in and, seeing what I was doing, started refilling the trays at the sink. We had half a case of bottled water in the fridge. All it went in the cooler. That made it quite heavy. Greg hefted it like the team muscle he was.

At the master bedroom I knocked. "Daddy?"

Dad opened it a crack. "Yes Rusty?"

"Can we come in?"

"Do you think you can handle—"

"Uncle Bill and Aunt T explained a lot. Aunt T says you forget to hydrate when you're doing shibari. We brought water for the both of you."

Greg shook the cooler to emphasize my point.

Dad smiled. He pulled the door open and swept his arm in welcome. We marched in.

Remember that my parents bed was a four poster? Mom was tied to the nearest post.

When I mean tied, I mean she was wrapped to it by what looked like a mile of tan colored rope. From her eyebrows all the way to her ankles, there was this line of interlocking knots that looked for all the world like a giant zipper. The rope indented her flesh wherever it had any give. At the very top of Mom's head another rope was tied into her hair and then to the finial of the bedpost. Because of it Mom was forced to stand on tip toes.

Dad gestured to the chair of Mom's vanity. Greg set the cooler there.

"Your mother is going to bottom for me without sexual relief tonight and through tomorrow," he explained. "The rope is going to leave vivid marks on her skin. She'll need a day for those to fade. That's why she's taking the second day off."

"Will she be like that all night Dad?" I asked. "Is she safe that way?"

It was like Dad had put on a stage persona. He was unusually animated, making sweeping gestures with his hands yet studied in the movements as if they had been rehearsed. "Oh, that's just the first of many positions she'll be in. It's been too long since I could workshop new ideas." Dramatic pause. "I have many more."

Holy fuck he was scary. I looked at his groin. Not a hint of arousal.

Dad saw me look. His voice was like a dispassionate android talking. "When I'm tying my upper brain gets priority for blood over my lower one. You can both stay and watch if you like but please don't interfere."

Dad walked over to Mom. "Your children are here. They're watching."

I could see her eyes flutter, trying to see through strands of rope running across the bridge of her nose.

"Grg? Csy?" More rope wrapped across her open mouth, gagging her.

Dad pointed to Greg. With his other hand he held up a pair of rope ends. "When I say go I want you to pull on this and keep pulling until I say stop."

"Dad, I'm not sure I can—"

"Yes you can." Dad's face softened like he had stepped out of scary android mode for a second. "Trust me Greg, it's perfectly safe. And it's really cool. I won't say what will happen but it will look great. Your Aunt Towanda and I did something like this once on stage. She loved it. So did the audience."

"Mm hmm," Mom agreed.

"Okay Dad." Greg took the rope gingerly.

Android Dad was back. "Hold it firmly, pull hard. Ready? Set... GO!"

Greg's bicep flexed when he pulled. The first of those knots I mentioned, near the top of Mom's head, popped open followed by the second and then the third.

I wasn't exaggerating about the mile of rope all that much. Greg had to alternate hands pulling on the rope as knot of knot popped free like a giant zipper being pulled down Mom's body. I saw the rope wasn't just a single piece but many shorter pieces knotted together. A huge tangle of rope started to pile at my brother's feet as he kept pulling.

My mother's body was revealed as she was released from the bedpost. In addition to the bruises from Uncle Bill's earlier punishment, there were now deep marks from the braided rope crisscrossing her body. No longer supported, Mom began to sag forward, held upright only by the rope in her hair.

The last of the rope came off Mom's ankles. The loss of tension surprised Greg and he stepped back to keep from falling over. Dad walked over to the cooler and took out a bottle of water. He opened it and handed it to Mom. "Drink."

Mom accepted it and drank

"You too Dad," I said.

My father nodded and took a second bottle for himself.

Mom drank half her bottle and said, "I have to pee."

Dad picked up the small plastic bin beside the vanity and took it to her. He used a foot to spread hers and set the bin between her ankles. "So pee."

"I'll miss... the carpet..."

Dad gestured at the bin. "Help your mother Casey."

An hour ago I had said I would suck my brother's cock if he needed. Now I was being asked to hold the equivalent of a bedpan for my mother. I went over and raised the bin until it was knee height. "Let it go Mom."

With a sigh she did. The stream drummed on the plastic bottom of the bin. The scent of it wafted up. I looked in my Mom's eyes "Are you going to be okay?"

Mom looked back at me. She smiled weakly "Yes Rusty, your mom's going to finally be all okay."

I turned away. Greg was trying to sort out the pile of rope.

"Leave it Greg, I have more," Dad said. "Much more."

Greg stood. He was no sexless android. His cock was just shy of being fully erect.

I set the bin aside. I took the nearly empty bottle from Mom's hand and dropped it in the bin. Dad reached up and pulled another pair of rope ends. Mom's hair tie came loose from the bedpost. He caught her as she fell. "I"m about to start round two in a few minutes, you may stay or go as you please. Leave the door open."

I took Greg's hand and pointedly looked down at his cock. "Come on Greg, let's go take care of you."

As we walked out the door I said over my shoulder "Hydrate Dad."

"Yes Dear."

"Am I sick or what Case?" Greg said as we walked down the hall.

"If you are than so am I." I put my fuck finger in my fuck hole, then I rubbed it under my brother's nose. "See? By that I mean 'smell?'"

"Gees Case," Greg said. "Can't help you there. 'Rusty's Rule' and all that."

"'Rusty's Rule?'"

"No PIV." Penis-In-Vagina for you vanilla folk.

I grabbed his cock. "Mom said something earlier: 'embrace the power of the number sixty-nine.'"

"Fuck Case, you want to do it right here?"

"Nope, on the landing." The stairway of our house made a ninety degree turn at a landing. It took us like nine and a half seconds to get there. I lay down with my knees up and spread. A moment later I was looking at Greg's cock hanging over me like a boom microphone. I gave it a lick.

Greg grunted and took a tentative lick at my pussy. Remember Greg is a virgin. A sad condition I hoped would be remedied by Chloe in the near future. As payback to my BFF, I felt obligated that my brother be able to pleasure her as well. I couldn't teach him to fuck because of—hee—Rusty's Rule, but I could teach him to eat pussy.

"Relax bro," I said to the flesh mike. "Just lick me gently there and stick a finger in so you can rub my g-spot until I come."

"How will I know where that is?"

"Explore, I'll tell you when you find it."

"How will I know when you come?"

Seriously? "Oh you'll know."

Greg started in. I talk like a worldly slut but this was only the second time I'd ever had my pussy eaten. So I don't have a lot to compare his efforts. Certainly he was better than Roger but that's not saying much.

I'm not a no second chances kind of girl. If I give you access to my cunt, it's because you are already a person of merit in my eyes and you deserve a second chance to make good, albeit under careful guidance. Or that's how I envisioned my career as a slut to proceed. The future would tell if I'm a liar.

While I was philosophizing I was also making oral love to my brother's cock. I grabbed the head with my lips and poked with my tongue. From this angle invading his pee hole was because his cock head had to go under my tongue like a thermometer.. In fact suckling on him or licking the underside seemed pretty much the only realistic options except...

Maybe...

I grabbed Greg's ass to pull myself up and took as much cock as I could. It bumped against the back of my throat. Of course I gagged. "Gluch."

I tried again. "Gluch."

Oh well. I spit on my hand and grabbed his cock. By this handle I pulled him down far enough so I could lick his balls. I stroked him with my wet hand. Greg grunted in appreciation. I did this for a while as I reconsidered options. Certainly I could lick the underside but the top was out reach of my tongue. Mom had said she'd stuck her tongue in Dad's ass. I considered it but I was not ready for that yet. Maybe I never would be.

On the other hand...

"Mmmmm" Greg moaned as I eased a wet finger into his anus.

"You like that Bro?"

"Yesss"

"Keep licking, I'm gonna come soon."

I wasn't lying. Mostly from the buildup of sexual tension over the last day but also his efforts at eating me while stroking inside me were improving in real time. I started to get the buzz in my head when I was climbing the hill to the promised land.

"Me too," Greg said.

I licked down Greg's shaft and recaptured the head I my lips. Butt fingering with one hand and cock stroking with the other I did my best impression of a vacuum cleaner on his head. Soon my brother's hips started bucking and a second after that my mouth was filled with his semen.

I'd had exactly two different men come in my mouth up to that point, present company included. So I had no idea how much cum varies in taste. Greg's was subtly different from Roger but they were friends who pretty much ate the same things. Who knew about the rest of humanity given our widely varied diets.

With some effort I swallowed the salty sweetness of my brothers come.

Meanwhile down at my pussy, Greg to his credit hardly missed a beat when he came. He kept going and going. I was getting close to the top of that hill.

"I'm gonna come... make me come... almost there... almost... yessssss." It was sweet lovely little orgasm. I've had some wall shakers since but orgasms are like pizza, awful hard to find a pizza you wouldn't enjoy eating. Well maybe if there's pineapple on it. Then yuck.

By psychic consent we turned on our sides and lay on the stairway landing. I spoke to the flesh mike still in my hand. "Did you like that? We good?"

"Yeah Case, that was great."

"Don't get cocky with Chloe now that you've done it," I advised. "Go slow, explore until you find what she really likes and then do that until she comes or makes you stop because it hurts."

"Uh... thanks?"

"You're my brother, she's my friend. I want good things for both of you."

I should mention our conversation was punctuated by my efforts to lick him clean and Greg idly exploring my nether regions. Finally I said, "I'm gonna go check on Mom and Dad."

I got up and went back to the master bedroom. Mom was up on the bed on her belly. Her upper body was tied with in what I would later learn was a box tie or takate kote. The rope that was still tied to her hair was now tied to one of her big toes pulling her into a severe bow shape. Dad was standing over her staring at the high end Timex Greg and I had pooled our money on last Christmas. It gladdened my heart he found it useful. As I watched Dad nodded and pushed Mom over on her side.

Dad's long fingered hands knowingly checked various places on Mom's body. Despite the air conditioning my father's brow gleamed with perspiration. I walked over to the cooler and got another water bottle and handed it to Dad. He opened it and sucked half of it down with a single gulp.

I picked up little trash bin and emptied it into the commode. Then I rinsed it out at the faucet of the tub. I looked around for something to negate the smell. I settled on mouth wash and poured maybe a cupful into the bin and swirled it around before dumping that too. Putting it back in its proper place I felt so clever and domestic.

Dad had Mom vertical again and was rearranging the hair rope to her other big toe.

I left them to it.

I took a shower and went to my room. I texted Chloe. We discussed girl stuff of trivial nature for the rest of the evening. Eventually I said good night and went to sleep.

12