Liberty Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
A very busy day for Casey.
7.8k words
4.46
4.1k
10

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6: Moving right along...

Copyright 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

I got up in the morning to a pain in my ass. Little Pinky had been in all night. I expelled him and set him to soak in the bathroom sink.

Mom and Dad were spooning in their sleep. She had on what looked like an improvised rope chastity belt. I went and made them a light breakfast tray of bagels, cream cheese, jam, nectarine and pear wedges, plus big frosty pitcher of pineapple juice. If they wanted coffee they would have to come down and get it themselves.

Greg was wolfing down toast when I went back down for my own breakfast. He had two shifts at the pool today, eight to noon and four to eight in the evening, when it closes for the night. They must really be hurting for help. It was his second day for goodness sake.

Greg said he would spend his time between shifts with Chloe practicing. Their first attempts at dancing together last night had been a mixed success. I said encouraging things.

I left Mom and Dad to their devices except to make sure they ate and hydrated. By early evening they were pretty much done and Dad was in aftercare mode. I can sum that up in one word: loving.

In the afternoon I went over to the Havraneks and dusted their parlor, cleaning the cobwebs out of the corners. Despite Amalia's warnings, Konrad was a perfect gentleman. I was disappointed.

When Greg got off work at eight I asked him to drive me to the Fox-n-Hounds. Turns out they were only open Thursday through Saturday. Bummer. Oddly there were still quite a few cars in their parking lot.

And that was my day.

The next day was much like the last except now Mom and Dad were fucking like bunnies up in their room. When they weren't locked behind the bedroom door they were bouncing around the house like infatuated teenagers. Infatuated naked teenagers one or whom was covered with livid rope marks resembling impression ware pottery. This actual naked but sadly unmarked teenager watched grumpily. The only fun I had was sarcastic updates to Uncle Bill about my parents' progress. He said he was sending a gift in celebration.

I consoled myself with naked metal air guitar of course—now in broad daylight by the pool. Purely for multitasking purposes—tan improvement in addition to the zen like processing of the issues of the day—and not having anything to do with me being a screaming exhibitionist. Much.

Oh yes, I also had fun learning to make perogies at the Havraneks. Amalia called them varenyky. Her hands weren't up to the task because of her arthritis so I did all the rolling out and wrapping and pinching required under her close tutelage. Yeah it's work. You know somebody truly loves you when they make you perogies from scratch. I brought a dozen home and Mom and Dad cooed over them. Greg missed out because my parents had scarfed them all down. I suppose they needed the carbs for all that fucking.

Thursday Mom and Dad got back to their daily work grind. Greg's and my belated birthday presents showed up on our porch. Mom and Dad had already left for work so we couldn't show them off until dinner.

At the Havraneks' I helped clean up their spare room and change the sheets. I think they're expecting a visitor. They didn't say and I didn't pry, much.

Dinnertime I felt so slutty showing off my nine inch black dildo to my parents. Mom asked what I had named it and I said I hadn't thought of anything yet which signified sufficient dignity.

Greg was a little more demure about showing off his. I jokingly offered to trade and I think he was actually tempted.

We were all dressed for dinner. It seemed right to respect the formality of the meal. But now frank sex talk mixed seamlessly with mundane family things like work and events of the day.

Near the end I got up to ask about something that had been troubling me. "Mom, are you going to still be seeing Uncle Bill?"

"I'm still wearing his collar Dear." Pointing out the obvious. She looked at me sad but resigned. "Do you think I should stop?"

"Your mother's pleasure is very important to me," Dad said. "I'm sorry if that makes you—"

"Me too Dad!" I said. "I love Uncle Bill and Aunt T. I don't want to lose them. More importantly I don't want Mom to lose that wholeness thing she has going now. I love the new super slut you Mom."

"Yeah, I kinda dig it too Mom," Greg said.

Mom looked like she was going to start crying. I went over and kissed her. I held up my dildo. "Besides, who's gonna teach me to deep throat Midnight?"

"That will take some time," Mom said as she eyed my newly christened toy. "It took quite a bit of practice for me to take your dad and even longer your Uncle Bill. For me it wasn't so much the length, it was the girth. But I did."

That was the slut Mom I loved.

Nothing else much happened that day except I finally got to the Fox-n-Hounds when they were open. I was informed that auditions were Sunday at two. They couldn't have put that on the sign?

I'm sure you want to hear about me test driving Midnight when I went to bed later but it was actually pretty boring. In out, in out, frantically mash your clit until you come. All done. I tentatively tried to stick it in my ass but that orifice let me know it was NOT ready.

To be truthful walking around the house naked with Little Pinky in my ass and the dildo in my hand was almost as much fun.

Then came Friday.

Same oh same oh start for the day. I was started feeling stir crazy. Plus I was hornier than all the toads in Texas.

Everyone else had somewhere they had to be, all I had was an hour or so with the Havraneks. If not for a lot of naked metal air guitar, I would have gone insane. I did moderate volume on my ear buds you couldn't sneak up on me. Maybe I wouldn't be stone deaf by thirty after all.

I asked Chloe if I could watch when Greg came over for practice but she said it would be painful. She said Greg was getting discouraged. I reminded her blowjobs are a great motivational tool but she said her mother was almost always about keeping eyes on them. I reminded her of the standing offer to practice here. It finally twigged on her she could tell her mom the pool work was too noisy for practice. Really?

Greg's schedule had settled into alternating between bookend shifts one day and middle shift the next. Today was bookend. He would be due back home just after noon. Chloe showed up at eleven thirty wearing an honest to gosh poodle skirt, a tight pink sweater, saddle shoes and carrying a gigantic old fashioned boom box that actually used cassette tapes.

I was prancing about to Amaranthe by the pool when she came around the side of the house. When she saw me in all my naked sunblock glistening glory she grinned.

Did I mention that that Chloe has modest breasts that only make her outsize nipples more noticeable when they are hard? That poor sweater looked like it was about to give up containing them. She grinned at me and said, "Are you ready for payback?"

I looked at her quizzically. "Payback?"

"Monday," she said. "You didn't get your turn."

Gees, Monday? Where did the week go? "About time!"

"Faker," She said. "You completely forgot, didn't you?"

She set the boombox on the table and turned around. "It's really cool you can be out here shaking your ass like this. What if your folks come home early or something?"

"Mom lectured me on edging technique as she stroked Dad's cock right there. Then she went down on him." I pointed to the pair of lounge chairs near where she stood. I was actually bragging about something that had shocked the shit out of me just days before.

"Bullshit."

"Believe or not believe," I said through a smirk. "The facts don't change."

I lay down on the nearest lounge and scooted my butt as far back as I could. I looked at her and started rubbing a finger oh so casually up and down my slit, feeling myself getting wet and puffy, hoping the sight made my BFF the same way.

Chloe climbed between my legs. We kissed.

"Hiya," she said.

"Hiya," I said.

Her lips dropped to my nipple. I reached over on the table and grabbed Midnight. She looked up at me and I booped her in the nose with it. Turnabout is fair play.

Chloe grinned and opened her mouth wide. I pushed the head in. She grabbed it with her teeth like a terrier and tore the black phallus from my grasp.

"Oh you bitch," I said. I bent double and grabbed the back of her sweater. Giggling I pulled it up over her head and she raised her arms so I could get it off her. She spit Midnight out into my lap. I tossed the sweater on the other lounge and grabbed her neck to pull her up so I could get at those amazing nipples.

"I love your tits," I said between sucks.

"I wish they were big like yours," she said. "Guys like bigguns."

My tits aren't really all that big. They were bigger than Chloe's but actually barely average. I remembered what Roger told me once when I did the whole teenage girl body negativity thing about my, to my eyes, underdeveloped bust line.

"Some guys but not all," I said. "They have a saying: 'more than a mouthful is wasted.'"

"I suppose that's true of cocks too," she said. "More than a cunt full is wasted."

She grinned at me. "But pussies can take a lot. Let me show you!"

Now she was ass up and face down between my thighs inspecting the territory. For the first time she seemed to notice Little Pinky.

"Cute," she said. "But it's in my way..."

Chloe pushed my legs wider and back so my hips rotated up. She grasped the plug in her teeth and pulled it free. I yelped.

Her tongue started to probe at my gaping anus. It felt good and getting better.

But I had concerns. "Midnight won't fit, I already tried last night."

"Midnight won't fit in your ass—SO FAR." A finger replaced her tongue. With her other hand my BFF pushed Midnight's head between my pussy lips while her displaced tongue found its way to my clit. I admired her skill at multitasking. I was admiring it a lot. "Chloe you are the best-est."

"Yeah she is," said Greg.

I want to say I was all cool and blasé about my brother interrupting our girl on girl action but I'd be lying. "Greg! You're EARLY!"

"Kid threw up in the pool. Closed for cleaning. Should be back up at four."

Chloe didn't stop what she was doing. Instead she wiggled her butt hello.

Greg took this as an invitation and flipped up the poodle skirt. "Cute panties."

Chloe looked back at him. "Remember our agreement."

I gave my brother my half-assed Spock eyebrow.

"Our 'sexual progress will depend on dance progress,' agreement," Greg quoted.

I wasn't sure I liked the dynamic developing between them so I kept up my questioning look at my twin. He shrugged and said, "Chloe is obviously more experienced than I am so I'm trusting her judgment."

I almost broke out laughing. If not for Midnight's twin nestled in the stuffy unicorn, Chloe would be virgo intacto. She just talked a good game.

"Can we get back down to business here?" Chloe grumped. Another finger joined the first in my bum. "You can play with my pussy if you like Greg, but no dick."

I sighed. One damn thing after another. Greg was obviously hard under his red lifeguard suit. I winked at him and made fish mouth moves at him to let him know relief was available later if he needed it. He nodded.

I couldn't see what Greg was doing with his hand but Chloe shivered and pushed her bum back against it. My brother's skill and confident demeanor allowed me to relax again and get back to the feels of having dainty fingers in my butt, Midnight in my pussy and a knowing tongue on my clit.

"Feels good... that feels so good," I said. "I'm gonna come soon."

Chloe kept up her ministrations while starting to make mewling noises in close proximity to my clit. That tickled something in the back of my brain and I started climbing the hill again. This time it was steeper. "Oh yeah Baby, you're gonna make me come."

My vajayjay was starting to make funny noises around Midnight. My ass was clenching at its slender invaders. Greg's hand was obviously pumping one or more fingers in and out of my friend. Her lower half was writhing at his ministrations.

Greg's and my eyes locked. I mouthed the words "don't make her cum."

He looked at me like I was crazy. I repeated my silent words. He nodded.

"You gonna come Case?" Greg asked. "You gonna come for Chloe's tongue?"

"Ugh... yah Br—oh!" and I did. Nice one too. Made my knees shake.

Greg pulled his hand away from Chloe. She looked back at him, her face darkening. "What the fuck!"

"'Sexual progress will depend on dance progress,'" Greg said. "We're a team Chloe."

"Fine!" She stood and stomped over to the boombox. Her poodle skirt was caught in the scalloped waistband of her pink panties. I reached over and pulled it free while she was fussing with her phone to call up her music. A double ended adapter connected her earphone jack to the microphone jack of the old box. The silver plastic buttons clattered as she took out her frustration on them.

Soon the peppy notes of some vaguely familiar swing era song began.

She walked over to Greg. "You ready khun pal?"

Greg took her hands and they started to dance.

Chloe was right. It was painful to watch.

She'd murmur cue and make a move. He'd follow a split second later. He obviously knew the moves but they were out of sync. I shook my head and walked into the cabana.

I located the first aid kit we kept there and fished out a roll of stretch tape. I went back outside. The song was over and Chloe was resetting it. I walked up to her and kissed her.

"Trust me Chloe." Then I wrapped the stretchy brown tape around her face.

"The fuck Case," Greg said.

"Yh! Wh th fk!" Chloe said.

"Do you have the routine down Greg?"

"Yeah, it's about as many steps as my horse routine," he said.

"What do you do when you fuck up a move?" I asked.

"You recover and move on like it never happened."

"Do that," I said. "You don't need cues from Chloe, you got this."

Chloe's eyes burned at me but the music had started and she danced.

The first few steps were awkward but they settled into the natural rhythm of an actual couple dancing together. I'm sure they made mistakes but I didn't have the knowledge to spot them.

When it was over Chloe was looking up at Greg's face and he was looking down at her. He had on something like a suave smile and her eyes were still hot. But was it anger or lust? Knowing her, probably both.

"Ready to go again?" he asked.

She nodded. I hit the replay button on her phone.

It was smoother this time but not a lot. Just as the tune was winding down and they were doing that bent kneed finger snapping thing, Mom walked out of the house.

"Hi Mom!" I called. "Done early?"

"Need to change." She gestured down at her skirt. "Spilled coffee."

Indeed it had a nasty brown blotch.

"Hello Chloe!" she said to my friend. "I love the skirt."

Chloe waved. Mom didn't say a word about the tape around Chloe's mouth.

I walked over and started to peel off the tape. "Chloe's about to give Greg a nice blowjob for doing a good job."

Greg grinned.

"The fuck I am," Chloe said when her mouth was free.

"'Sexual progress...'" I said.

"'Depends on dance progress.'" Greg finished.

"And that was real progress," I said.

Chloe looked at me. She looked at my brother. Then she looked at Mom.

"Fine!" She sat on the lounge and beckoned Greg to approach.

"We don't do coercion in this household," Mom said. "Not unless it's pre-negotiated. I'm not sure what this is."

"They apparently have an..." I made air quotes. "'agreement' that Greg would get her favors only if he showed improvement. Turns out the barrier to their improvement was Chloe. She was leading—and badly."

"I was not!"

"Yes you were. You were like a car engine where somebody had over advanced the spark." Tomboy, remember? "Your cues were too late for him to process and execute on time. He knew the moves, but he respected your greater experience and waited for your cues."

Chloe jumped up and ran from the yard, eyes streaming. We heard her yanking furiously at the balky gate.

"Go after her Greg," Mom said. But she was already saying it to his back as he dashed after Chloe.

"She didn't respect him Mom. She was going down on me and Greg fingering her. She told him no dick because of their agreement. But she got mad because Greg stopped fingering her when I came."

"Why did he do that?"

"Because I told him to," I said. "Good for the goose and all that. I'm not gonna let her get off while my brother is standing there with blue balls."

"I see your reasoning," she said. "I just hope they survive this. For both of them."

"I hope so too Mom." I was about to start crying myself. "If I have to take all the bullets from Chloe on this I will. But their respect needs to be mutual, just like you and Dad."

"Now we are," Mom said. "Balance has been restored to the Force."

I giggled. "Mom!"

She gave me a Spock eyebrow.

I changed the subject. "How'd you spill coffee on yourself?"

"Spit take." Mom grinned. "Your Uncle Bill sent me a picture."

"Can I see?"

"Let me ask." She tapped away at her phone. It took her a surprisingly long time to hit send. It pinged back almost immediately. They exchanged several texts. I was about to start tapping my foot when Mom scrolled and tapped to expand a picture before showing me.

There was a mature woman with tan lines and large floppy breasts lying on her back with a massive black cock impaling her throat. The woman's face was obscured by what I assume were Uncle Bill's balls. The lady had barbells in her nipples and a phoenix tattoo across her belly. Her knees were up and I could see the top of Aunt T's head between her legs.

Sneaky bitch that I am I pretended to expand the photo further but really hit the back button to read the associated text exchange.

MOM: Casey just saved another relationship from the toilet, I think. Proud of her. May I show her the picture, Sir?

BILL:???

MOM: Greg and his GF.

BILL: Go Rusty! You may if you think she can handle it. Your kid.

MOM: Your picture Sir.

BILL: You're right. You wouldn't ask if you didn't think she could. Go ahead. (kiss emoji)

MOM: (kiss emoji, eggplant, water spurt, tasty emoji)

BILL: Package arrive?

MOM: Yes. Haven't opened it yet.

BILL: Call me when you do.

MOM: Yes Sir.

BILL: (devil emoji)

"Nice Mom," I said as I tapped on the phone to get back to the pic. She looked suspicious and made the gimme gesture. I handed back the phone. "I gotta get dressed and go over to the Havraneks.'"

Package? Her purse was kinda bulging...

"And I have to get back to work." Mom looked at me sideways. "Your father and I have dates tonight. Can you and Greg manage dinner?"

"I suppose so." 'Dates' plural? "Anyone I know?"

"Yes but that would be violating confidences." Mom craned her head towards the side of the house as we walked. "Looks like those two are going to make it."

I looked. Greg and Chloe were in the shadow of the garage. They were talking. Her arms were around his waist. Tight. Her face was buried in his chest.

"Are you going to... um... go all the way with your date Mom?

"I'm going to fuck their brains out."

"'Their?'"

"Menage."

"Cool." I was tempted to ask if I could join them. Despite all that had happened this week the one thing I hadn't done is get my pussy royally fucked by a good hard cock. But still, a mother-daughter foursome was a bit much, for now. "I hope you have a good time."

"Thank you Dear."

"Will there be guests at breakfast?"

"Doubt it," Mom said. "I'll probably overnight at their place and your dad's date is new and nervous."