Liberty Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my lips close to his. He looked at me and then closed the gap. I sucked on his lower lip. He turned his head sideways and tried to engulf half my face. I opened my mouth hoping it would be invaded by his tongue. He obliged. I sucked at it like I wanted so much to suck his cock.

At which point Wagner took the opportunity to wind his leash around both of us in a perfect rom-com moment. We both looked down and laughed together. Then we untangled.

"After dinner I think we should go for another walk," I said. "But without Wagner."

"Okay."

"And your grandparents won't wait up for you because they'll know."

"Okay."

"And might not say so, but they will be happy that we fucked the night away."

"Okay," he said. "It's going to be so hard not to finish falling in love with you."

Finish? "I don't mind you falling in love with me Conrad, I just don't want you to stop sharing your cock with other deserving women or expecting me to not share my gifts as well."

He looked down at the cleavage in my blouse. "What gifts might you be talking about?"

I kissed the tip of his nose. I slipped out my phone and handed it to him. "Digits."

He took his time carefully filling my contacts app with his pertinent info as I watched, right down to his APO, whatever that was. When he was done, I fired up the camera, grabbed his neck and pulled him down for another soulful kiss, and snapped the selfie.

Which I immediately sent to him. "Send that to your buddies."

"You don't mind?" As he had been asking that I was sending the picture to my Mom and Dad.

"Mind? I want you to." As I was considered sending it to my brother, my BFF and my titular aunt and uncle in far away academia, both our phones pinged with responses. We ignored them.

"I'm your full service escort for your visit." I kissed his clavicle. "That includes bragging rights to your friend circle."

"Full service?" His brain must be starving for oxygen again. Judging by the erection pressed against my belly, I knew where all his blood was going.

"Well my butt isn't quite ready for big cocks yet," I said. Certainly not THAT big. "But it will be by the time you next come visit."

"I'm scared," Conrad said. And he really did look it. "What am I going to have to pay for getting so fucking lucky?"

I pushed my butt up against his massive erection and pulled his arms around me. "I know how you feel."

He hugged me close and just stood there while I, in the comfort of his arms, checked my phone.

MOM: (big smile emoji, hug emoji)

DAD: Love you Rusty. See you at breakfast.

ME: Bring your date?

DAD: Don't think she's ready for that.

ME: Please Daddy, for me?

MOM: Yes Dear, try. I think it would be liberating for her. Both of them.

ME: Just tell Mrs Kim your daughter wants to make her pancakes.

DAD: Why do you think it's Mrs Kim?

MOM: In retrospect it was pretty obvious Dear.

ME: Thanks for the confirmation Mom! (smiley cat emoji)

MOM: Shit! (poop emoji)

DAD: (tears of laughter emoji)

Wagner was barking at some other passing dog. Conrad hugged me firmly and took a good long whiff of my hair. He released me. "Let's go to dinner."