Liberty Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
All the hot sex--a reward to the readers for their patience.
8.4k words
4.51
3.4k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: The Night of the Big Fuck. Plus pancakes.

Copyright 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

Dinner at the Havraneks was a quite affair. Other than compliments to the stuffed cabbage rolls and an argument over who deserved the credit, conversation was muted. With my family, Mom would be kibitzing about the coming sexual marathon—I hoped—between myself and Conrad, Dad would be supportive, and Greg would be making snarky comments hiding his envy. But not the Havraneks.

When dinner was over and we prepared to take our walk, we were followed to the door by Wagner and also by Amalia. Ostensibly she was there to take charge of the pug but bestowed her blessings on our planned debauchery with gentle kisses to our cheeks.

So Conrad and I walked slowly down the street me holding onto one of his thick fingers. We were under the spreading horse chestnut tree when I asked. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight, I think."

"My brother gets off at eight." I took out my phone. 7:53.

Conrad grinned. "Me too."

"Better not," I said. "Or you better recover lickity split."

Conrad started to go with the obvious banter but I put a finger to his lips. "Need to text him. You can watch."

ME: Whatcha doing tonight Bro?

GREG: Taking Chloe for a ride in Libby.

ME: (thumbs up) How far you going?

GREG: Up into the mountains, know a nice spot.

ME: Not what I meant.

GREG: I know. I don't know. The whole blowjob thing is still awkward.

ME: (sad emoji) I'm sorry Bro, my fault.

GREG: Not your fault.

ME: 'Tis. Embrace the power on the no. 69

GREG: 'Tisn't. Maybe...

ME: Like you said, you're a team. You BOTH made progress today. Just go down on her and give her every opportunity to reciprocate.

GREG: You're right Rusty. It's one of your many faults.

ME: Love you too. (kiss emoji) Pic coming.

I sent the Conrad smooch picture.

ME: His name's Conrad. You'll meet him at breakfast, I hope.

GREG: Cool. Closed door?

ME: Okay.

"You got some 'splaining to do Casey."

So I told Conrad about this afternoon in graphic detail up until Mom showed up. Conrad processed that for a bit then asked "'closed door?'"

"My brother would prefer not to see me fucking a big black guy when he gets home. He's okay with it in theory but doesn't want it in his face—yet."

"Yet?"

"Breakfast will be clothing optional," I said. "For you that means I BETTER get to show you off. All of you."

"At risk of repeating myself," Conrad said. "Wow... just WOW."

"I know it's a lot Baby, I know..." I reached up to pull him down for another soulful kiss. "This is all pretty new to me too. It's my maiden voyage on the whole 'allowed overnight guests' thing."

Conrad didn't say anything. He just picked me up. I put my head against his chest and said, "Second house on the right."

"I know." My ear pressed against his chest gave a rumble to his voice. "Saw you come out."

My pretty blue panties were soaked.

My phone emitted its Chloe ping. "That's Chloe. Probably about tonight."

"Take your time."

CHLOE: Greg's coming to get me.

ME: I know.

CHLOE: I think he expects that bj.

ME: And that's a problem?

CHLOE: I don't want to be bitch but I'm still conflicted.

ME: I figured. Remember what Mom said this afternoon?

CHLOE: Yeah I know. Still...

ME: I advised Greg to just go down on you and give you the opportunity to reciprocate.

CHLOE: 69?

ME: duh. Gotta go. Busy.

CHLOE: Busy???

I sent the smooch picture.

CHLOE: Holy fucking shit on the hood your daddy's pretty pretty car! Want one of those!

ME: His name is Conrad. He's not a thing. And he's all mine—for now.

ME: Prove you are a good person to my brother and maybe I'll introduce you.

ME: If HE wants.

CHLOE: (tongue out emoji)

ME: (tongue out emoji)

I looked up at Conrad. "The fix is in."

"Can I come visit you in the White House?"

"You're not mad at me for pimping you out—kinda sorta—just to get my brother a blowjob?"

"I guess I am embracing Clarke Family Values."

I punched his shoulder. "Just so long as you embrace the Clarke family daughter."

At which point I noticed we were on my front porch. I pulled out my house keys and unlocked the door. It would seem my new improved magic purse skills granted by leveling up as a woman had finally come through.

We went inside. He didn't put me down. "Where to?"

"Up the stairs, first door on the left, the one with the sign."

Up we went. He walked into my room and pushed the door closed with his foot then with his butt. Then I was finally let down. And then I was immediately picked up in a bear hug for kiss.

I wrapped my legs around him. "I want to undress you."

"I want to undress you."

"I said first."

"Not gonna argue." He kicked off his shoes.

I knelt and pulled off his socks. Conrad reached down and pulled my blouse over my head like it was a T-shirt. Fortunately I had enough buttons undone to make that work. I reciprocated by pulling his RANGER shirt out of his belt line and then over his head. His arms went around me and tried to undo my bra. It took him a bit but I just squashed my tits into his chest and waited.

Mission accomplished finally we kissed again because it must have been at least thirty seconds since the last one. Then we both went for the other's belt line. Jingle... snap... zip... his shorts fell. Snap... zip... so did my skirt. We stepped aside like dance partners. His boxers were tented like a circus big top. My blue panties were drenched like all the handkerchiefs at Rudy Valentino's funeral put together.

Conrad pushed me backwards and I fell onto the bed. Midnight and Little Pinky made themselves known in the small of my back. I swept them aside with my hand and they clattered to the floor. Conrad looked at them and then at me. He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"You really are—"

"A slut?" I asked. "Damn right. And it's okay for you to call me that—in a nice way."

"I was going to say 'as advertised,' my lovely auburn haired slut."

Conrad knelt. I put my feet on his shoulders. I was still wearing my Keds. He grabbed my one ankle and rid me of the shoe, then did the same to the other. I started to pull my panties down...

"Stop."

I looked at him.

"Mine." His big hands looked so much darker against my mildly tanned thighs. He slowly pulled my panties down as if he were unveiling a sacred artifact. When it got to my last ankle I joyfully kicked it into the air. Unlike last time, it did not hit the ceiling and it did not land on my face. I have no idea where it went, to this day.

With his shining brown eyes fixed on mine Conrad's face swooped in on my lady parts like a great horned owl. That gigantic tongue of his came out and licked from my puckered butt hole up past my clit hood in one swipe.

"Mm mm..." I put my hands in his hair and my feet over his shoulders.

"You like?

"Like." I considered grabbing his ears because his hair was so short. But I didn't have to because that wonderful tongue was already going in for a close encounter of the fucking best kind with my pussy.

The tip of his tongue explored here and there until I hissed. He stopped and replicated the last move and made me hiss again.

"You've done this before," I cooed.

"Uh huh"

He did it again with a bit more gusto. "Hee!"

I heard footsteps on the stairs. I shouldn't hear footsteps on the stairs if my door were closed. It wasn't. It wasn't ajar, it was fully open, having rebounded there from the force delivered by Conrad's powerful ass.

I grabbed Conrad's head with my hands and my thighs, hoping to keep him from hearing the intrusion.

"Casey may be home but her door should be shut." First my dad's head then that of Seoyun Kim appeared over the top of the stairs. Dad saw me and put a hand over Seoyun's mouth. Her eyes went side. Dad whispered something soothing. She relaxed, but only a little.

Dad smiled broadly and mouthed something like "that's my good girl!"

You have no idea what that felt like in that moment. My dad had seen me getting head from a new lover and had signaled his love and support. It was like a warm comfy blanket to my soul. I smiled eyes shining back at him.

I pointed to the door and made a sweeping motion with my hand. Dad cocked his head then nodded understanding. He looked at Seoyun and put a finger to his lips. When she nodded he crept forward and tried to close the door silently.

Of course it squeaked.

Conrad's head came up. "What was that?"

"Clarke Family Values at work."

"Oh," he said. "No worries?"

"None at all," I said. "I want your cock."

"Blake family values says the lady comes first," he said and dove back into my pussy. A thick finger pushed between my swollen lips. Another tickled my asshole.

"Conrad Dear," I said. "Would you hand me the little pink thing on the floor?"

"Why of course Dear." His free hand scrabbled about for a second then Little Pinky came flying up to land right between my boobs.

I took the little anal plug and licked it to make sure it was clean enough for my asshole. I tapped Conrad on the forehead with it. He looked up at it cross-eyed.

"Would you stick this in my asshole Dear?"

"Yes Dear." I loved the way he mirrored me like that. I really loved the way he slipped Little Pinky into my butt with so little fuss and the way my rectum welcomed the prodigal plug.

"Thank you." I stroked his head. "Please do carry on eating my pussy Lover."

He did not reply verbally. His actions were much louder: A second finger joined the first inside me. The pair of them searched and quickly found my g-spot. Super tongue gave my clit a flick.

"Yow!" I threw my head back.

He froze.

"Again," I said. "Do it again."

He did and I howled again. My pussy clutched at his fingers. My ass clutched at Little Pinky.

"Keep doing—wow! Wow oh wow... Oh wow... that's good... so good!"

Conrad made slurping noises and then latched onto my cunt with lips. His tongue never stopped probing in and around my clit. His eyes were locked on mine.

I was done making word like noises, I just kept gasping.

I clutched at his head. I rubbed my heals up and down his back. A big hand found my breast and squeezed it down until all my tit slipped out except the nipple. Then he really squeezed.

I screamed.

I have no idea what.

My orgasm was like being launched from a catapult. My hands pounded the bed beside me. I shook like a leaf in a thunderstorm and I'm pretty sure I gushed like a torrent. Next thing I knew I was being held in Conrad's arms, hiccuping into his shoulder.

When I had calmed down I smiled and rubbed noses with him. He looked at me in wonder.

"Never had someone do that before."

"Do what?" My voice was hoarse.

"Scream their love for their daddy," he said. "You were really loud."

"I guess I just wanted to let him know I appreciated his love and support."

"You're father is here?" Comprehension came. "The Clarke Family Values thing."

"No hiding, no pretending, no negativity," I said. "We can be as loud as we like and share our joy with the whole house."

"The whole neighborhood more like."

"It's real. It's really real."

"Your face is shining like you just had a transcendental experience."

"Is it?" I asked. I rubbed my face, my fingers came away slick. "Wow."

"You are amazing," he said.

"Pretty phenomenal pussy eating there yourself." I cuddled into Conrad. "You have to understand. I'd hoped this is the way it could be but deep down I still harbored doubts. No more."

"I'm glad." He kissed my nose.

"That goes for you too," I said. "You can make as much noise as you like fucking me. In the house. Outside in the yard we might have to keep it down."

"In your yard?"

"Yeah, if you're okay with an audience."

I let him process that for a bit then ran my finger up his massive arm to his shoulder then down his chest to twirl it around his flat brown nipple.

"So..." I looked at him sideways. "About that cock of yours...."

Conrad stood up and dropped the boxers. His cock was indeed big. I don't know for inches and even if I had a number most people couldn't accurately picture it in their minds anyways. We suck at that. It was the biggest I'd ever seen so far in my life and that's good enough for me. More important it was fucking beautiful. Pink purple pointy head then ripply then smooth, almost black, shaft except for the big artery on top. Vein? Who cares, it looked like a fire hose in on top of a culvert pipe. Beautifully built to purpose and that purpose was to fill my cunt.

I dove for it.

Conrad stopped me. "You don't gotta—

"I don't gotta, I wanna."

"Baby, If your beautiful face touches it I'm gonna blow my load all over it."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"But then I won't be able to fuck you for a while... I don't know how long."

"We got all night Conrad," I said. "All the way to breakfast."

"I just don't want you to be disa—yow!"

I had grabbed the head of his dick and squeezed hard. "Mommy taught her little girl all about edging."

My lips captured the head of his cock. His whole body shivered and he shook his head as if it had been hit with a bat. "Your mommy thought you... your mommy... shit."

I looked at him smiled around his meat in my mouth. I played with his balls. His big hand stroked my hair. "Remind me to thank your mother."

I released his cock and just stroked him for a bit. "That would be very nice of you. It would make her genuinely happy. Especially if you do it in front of Dad."

His eyes did that "processing... processing..." thing again.

"You can come in my mouth, on my face, my tits, my belly, back or ass. You can fill my cunt up with your juice until it overflows. Do what you want when you want where you want except in my butt because it isn't properly trained for this monster—yet."

"Ung, you're gonna make me come just talking dirty like that."

"You like that?" I gave another squeeze, not as hard this time.

"Yesss, the way you say it straight up, not all porn like, is a rush."

"So where do you want to come the first time?"

"Two weeks ago you were a virgin?"

"I'm a quick study." I lewdly licked the underside of his shaft from his balls to the head and then nibbled.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Where do you want it?" He asked back.

"I asked first." I looked at him petulantly. "I'm the fucktoy here, it's all about what you want. I will like it regardless."

He grabbed my hair and dragged me from the bed. "I think I'm gonna test those Clarke Family Values for myself."

Holy shit, I was on my knees being dragged to the door. Conrad pulled it open and we were halfway down the hallway before I realized. I felt a jolt of fear. "If the door is closed, that means we respect their privacy. Okay?"

"Not a problem Casey," he said. "I just want to make sure they can hear us clearly."

We were right outside my parents' bedroom door. "I'm sure they can hear us RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR."

"Good." He stood me up facing the wall right by the doorknob.

"Is my dick hard?" His voice was 'conversation in a noisy bar' loud.

"Yes it's very hard." I matched his volume as much as I could but I was still hoarse from screaming.

"Is it big?"

"Very big."

"Would you like it in your pussy"

"Yes I would."

"Say 'I would like your big cock in my pussy.'"

"I would very much like your big cock in my pussy," I said. "Now... Please?"

I wiggled my ass at him.

"Why don't you want it in your ass?"

"Because my ass isn't properly trained."

"Will you train your ass to take big cocks?"

"Yes I will."

"Say 'I will train my ass to take big cocks.'"

"I will train my ass to take big cocks."

"Good girl."

Conrad pushed me forward until I had my arms braced flat against the wall and pushed the head of his cock into the folds of my pussy. I hissed with pleasure. "Do it. Shove it in."

In it came, spreading my walls out beyond what I thought ever possible. My eyes rolled back. Give my dad a blow by blow through the closed door? Forgetaboutit.

"You like that Casey?"

His černá klobása pushed in further. My hand drummed on the wall. "Yungh."

"Is that a 'yes?'"

I nodded vigorously. It was so much, almost too much, but I wanted more.

"You want more?"

I tried to push back and take more. "Uh huh."

"How much more?"

I pulled hair into my mouth. I don't know why. I was fucking crazed at this point. "Mmmalluvit."

"All of it?"

More came in and I was felt like I was floating. "Yuh."

And it was all in. I vaguely felt his balls slap against my clit. His hands roamed over my body, pinching my nipples, stroking my belly and back. But everything else in the universe was diminished by the massive presence in my vagina.

Conrad's voice was soft by my ear. "It's all in there Casey. All that big cock in your little pussy. Just like you wanted."

He held me still for a while, letting me get used to it. I started moving my hips a little, circling, shifting side to side, up and down, rolling my belly in and out, exploring, looking for a way to get every fucking millimeter into my cunt.

"Are you ready Casey?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna fuck you slow," he said. "Then I'm gonna fuck you fast. And hard."

"Yes please."

Conrad pulled out a little and pushed back in. Even though he was going slow there was power in his strokes that made the impact of his pelvis on my ass a wicked little thud. When this happened I made a cute little "yip."

He pulled out a little farther and pushed back in and I yipped again.

A little farther out and back in and just a little bit faster and harder. My mouth noise was deeper now, more primal.

Conrad kept stroking deeper and faster and harder. I was just a giant bag of pudding shuddering in waves in response. Soon he was pounding away at me like a maniac. I knew he was going to come soon but, despite it all, I wasn't there yet. I reached down and fingered my clit hoping to catch up.

But I couldn't. Conrad started to growl. He shoved his cock all the way up inside me and shot his load. It felt like a gallon even though I knew better. It was everywhere inside me his cock was not.

Conrad kept fucking me. His hands left my hips and captured my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers. Besides the slapping noise of our body together the squishing of my cunt became louder and lewder as his cum squelched around his cock.

"Come for me Casey. Come for me. Come for your daddy."

"Wanna... keep going... wanna cum. M-make me cum. Please?" I was frantically rubbing my clit as I spoke.

"That's it. That's a good girl." Conrad cooed in my ear "Who's a good slutty girl?"

"Me! I'm a good slutty girl. I'm gonna... I'm a gonna come... I'm—FUCK YEAH!"

My body spasmed all over. My ass clenched so hard on Little Pinky it hurt. I didn't care.

I was shaking like a paint mixer in an earthquake. Then I collapsed.

Conrad caught me up in his arms and carried me to my room. We cuddled on my bed. After a while I heard a gentle knocking. Dad was standing in the open doorway. He was naked and his cock was soft. It glistened though, so I was pretty sure he had come.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Rusty?"

"I love you."

"I know."

Dad made a come here motion at Conrad.

Conrad disentangled himself from me, stood and walked over.

Dad said, "That was an impressive reading of my little girl's needs at the moment and you delivered—big time."

"Thank you sir," Conrad said. "But I suspect there's more?"

Dad said more, but too quietly for me to hear. Conrad stood there and took whatever he said. Finally he said, "You're right sir, I wasn't thinking about you and your partner. I apologize for interrupting your scene. Won't happen again."