Liberty Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy." I looked his way, past his dangling cock and between his legs to see Seoyun, my father's lover for the evening, standing in the doorway with concern on her face. "I'm drowning in happiness that you all are here caring about me."

"Go to bed sweetheart, get some rest." He kissed the top of my head and then straightened and looked Conrad in the eyes. "Take care of my baby girl."

"Yessir." Conrad picked me up and carried me into my room.

"You've had quite a night." He kissed me. "Maybe you should slow down a little."

"Maybe you're right." We lay down and I snuggled my butt up against him. I reached down and pulled his cock up between my legs and let it lie there. I smiled, closed my eyes, and slept.

Some blue jay perched on the garage roof got all upset about something and woke me up. Noisy fuckers. I eased myself out of bed and padded to the bathroom. It was morning. I was sore in my pussy, my throat and my ass. But not a lot. Just enough to know I'd lived the life of my dreams for the first time ever. The twists and turns tho... Made it even cooler, I decided.

I took my time with my hygiene and then went down to the kitchen.

I put on an apron over my bare skin and started breakfast. Five people. That meant pretty much a pound of bacon and ten eggs. Plus pancakes, because you know, I had promised.

I poured a can of pineapple juice into a big pitcher and added ice. I read somewhere pineapple makes sperm taste good. Not that it tasted bad but...

Next coffee. That should draw folks downstairs. I filled up Mr. Coffee and arranged all the affiliated necessities.

I hummed that Seether cover I'd danced to as I worked, feeling very domestic. Soon I had three burners on the stove going at the same time. Greg wandered in. I asked him to set everything out in the dining room because the breakfast bar was too small.

"You said you wanted to borrow this?" He set the small buttplug on the counter.

"Yes, thank you."

"It's silicone so you gotta used water based lube." He set a small squeeze bottle beside the toy.

"Thanks Bro, would you..." I stuck out my fanny, which was so sexily framed by my apron, if I do say so myself.

"Yeah sure..." He looked around.

"Greg," I said. "You keep hoping that no one will see us do things like this. I keep hoping they will."

"I know Sis, maybe someday." He put the toy in his mouth and squirted lube in the crack of my ass. He slid a finger up and down a little and then pressed it into my bunghole. I sighed from the feel of it. From the connection of it. He took the plug and pushed it slowly in. His gaze was on my face as he did so and I smiled but kept my attention on my burners. Just barely.

When it was all the way in I wiggled to enjoy the feels. "Thank you Greg."

"You're welcome Case." He started setting things out.

Dad came in with Seoyun in tow. She still had on the rope harness but Dad had added a tall collar or the same rope around her neck. A spiral of half hitches went all the way around her neck from her collar bones up under her chin.

"That's beautiful," I said. "And it must take a lot of trust in my Dad to let him do that to you."

"It is very nice," she said. "I am very sad we will have to take it off when I go home."

Dad stroked her hair fondly. "You are a wonderful rope bottom Seoyun."

"Dad, can I try being your rope bottom maybe later today?"

"No Dear, you have your audition tomorrow and you probably hold rope marks like your mother."

"Oh... Then maybe tomorrow after I get back?"

"Maybe. We'll see."

Conrad walked in. "Would it be inappropriate for me to cop a feel of our cook here?"

"It would be inappropriate if you didn't," I said. I flipped another pancake onto the stack.

"Just don't let the food burn," Dad said.

I turned to Conrad and stood on tip toes to receive one of his special kisses and so he could grope my ass. I heard a change in the sizzle in the pan with the scrambled eggs so I had to turn back and save them from sticking. I was successful, mostly.

In no time at all we were all sitting around the table enjoying a blissful naked breakfast. We passed around platters of scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes. Actually two platters of golden flapjacks because I made a second batch. Nobody, as far I could see, spared the butter or the syrup. We talked a little about inconsequential things like plans for the day and such but not a lot because shoving food in our starving faces took first priority.

A light clacking noise alerted us moments before Mom walked in the kitchen. She was dressed in the short, slinky green dress she'd carried out the night before and the matching pumps. "I feel positively overdressed."

Dad stood and embraced her. "Hello Darling, how was you evening?"

"It was very nice, thank you." They kissed. "How was yours?"

"Eventful." Dad pulled her dress off over her head and draped it over the empty chair. "There you go."

Beneath Mom's now smoothly touched up pubis dangled two anal beads. That meant seven of the nine were up insider her, wiggling away. She gave her pelvis a little shake. They rattled outrageously. "I love these. I may never take them out."

Seoyun was looking at my mom nervously. Conrad face showed a more positive emotion.

"Welcome to our home Seoyun," Mom said. "And you look lovely in that arrangement."

"Thank you," Seoyun said. "I'm sorry I have to leave right after breakfast. Chloe is probably wondering where I am."

"She's a very smart girl," Mom said. "She has probably already figured things out."

Seoyun touched her rope collar. "Perhaps I will try some of this 'radical honesty' everyone talks about."

"It's like a catchy tune," Mom said. "Sooner or later you find yourself singing along. And you must be Conrad?"

Conrad offered his hand. "Pleased to meet you Mrs Clarke. I've heard so much about you."

"All bad I hope."

"All wonderful from my point of view," he said.

"Pretty wonderful from mine as well," she said shamelessly peering into his lap.

That there were chuckles all around the table at this outrageous flirtation shows how far my world had changed in just six days.