Liberty Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
A day gets better when it ends with cum on your face.
6.1k words
4.51
4.2k
9

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10: Monday Shitty Monday

(C) 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~

I woke up late. I didn't care. Sometime last night someone, probably Mom, had cleaned my hand and wrapped it in gauze. I noted the fact but didn't look to see how bad it was because I didn't care. I barely cared enough to get out of bed to pee.

I went downstairs. Greg was in the kitchen. He had on his lifeguard shorts. "Morning Sis."

"Is it?" I suppose I should make an effort to converse. "Midday shift?"

"Day off," Greg said. "Pool closes Mondays."

"Then why?" I gestured to his shorts. Not that I cared but I felt I was committed to the human interaction thing.

"Mom told me what happened."

"What happened?" What did Mom think happened?

"You crashed like a paraplegic eagle."

"Oh that," I said.

"Making oatmeal," he said.

"Not hungry." That wasn't strictly true.

"I know."

"How the fuck would you know how I feel?" Wow, where did that come from?

"You're a fucking open book Case." The microwave beeped. Greg pulled out a steaming bowl of oatmeal. I could smell honey and butter. Greg dumped in a handful of mixed berries and stirred them in. He put it on the breakfast counter. "Sit. Eat."

It wasn't worth the effort to argue. I sat and shoveled a spoonful into my mouth. I stopped. "Hot."

Greg set a big tumbler of pineapple juice next to me and went to the fridge. He got some two percent and added to my cereal and worked it in.

"You gonna be like that all day?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"All caring and helpful like?"

"How do you want to be treated?"

"I feel like I deserve... worse. Much worse."

"You want me to beat you and drag you around by your hair?"

"I think that's how I got like this," I said. I remembered being totally dominated in the hallway outside my parents' door. Good times. "It was kinda fun."

"So I hear," Greg said. "Sometimes..."

"What?"

"Sometimes I think I'd like for Chloe to... I don't know... ride me like a pony and whip my ass. That sort of thing."

"So do it." I should be smiling at the imagery. I wasn't.

"Other times I want to grab her hair and force my cock—shit!"

"What?" Now that got my interest. Not the hair grabbing, the self interruption.

"Mom said I should avoid talking about sex stuff today."

"And Mom is always right," I said. "She fucks up too Greg."

"Yeah, last Monday was... intense."

"Mondays suck." I said. "Probably a song about it."

"Probably a hundred."

"Yeah," I said. "I think I need what Mom needed then."

"What?"

"I need to be told I did wrong and punished somehow."

"Looks to me like you're being punished right now." He sat down across from me. "Do you think anything I say or do could make you feel worse?"

"Point."

"So what did you do wrong?"

"I completely forgot about Roger and jumped into bed with the first guy that came along."

"But you and he had—"

"Don't." I held up my hand. This was sort of the reverse of that first night sharing beers just... eight days ago? "This isn't about logic and reason Greg. It's about how I feel about the situation. You know—girl shit."

"Okay," Greg said.

"I didn't think about him all week as I ran around playing super slut." Actually I spent most of the week being annoyed I couldn't slut it up. And I had made that video on Monday and sent it. So I had thought of him some. Probably not as much as he thought about me though.

"Okay," my brother said again.

"I didn't even remember he might try to call on Sunday and set aside time for that." Speaking of which, I wondered where my phone was.

"Okay." Shit, that was getting old fast.

"I mean I was sitting there on Conrad's lap all naked and sexy hoping to feel his cock get hard under me when Roger, probably sitting in some hot ugly barracks surrounded by other sexually deprived guys, was trying to call me just to hear my voice. And if you say 'Okay' one more time you'll be wearing this oatmeal."

"Okay." I took a big spoonful of oatmeal and flung it straight at his chest. Greg rubbed it around between his gorgeously cut pecs. "I hear it's good for the skin."

If I was feeling normal, the new sexy normal not the old boring normal, the situation would have turned into a sexy food fight. It didn't because I didn't care enough. And Greg was all Mr. Self Control.

"I want to grab that oatmeal and rub it all over you and then maybe spank you," Greg said. "But I'm told we need to give your hormonal ducts a chance to recover."

"And we mustn't disturb the hormonal duckies on their day off, mustn't we?" I stopped and closed my eyes. I felt something weird about the lower half of my face. Was I smiling? "Hormonal duckies..."

I looked across at Greg. He was sitting there smiling like a big goof with oatmeal dripping down his chest. Almost I wanted to kiss him and lick him clean. "I think I'm going to be okay Bro."

"I know you will Rusty Wusty," Greg said.

"How the fuck would you know that?" Again we heard from the troll in the back of the room.

"Eighteen plus years of experience."

Shit fuck. How the fuck did I get men like this in my life? Dad, Greg, Roger and now Conrad. I should be grateful but I knew I didn't deserve them. I was a fucking impostor in their lives. They all deserved better than me.

I sat there looking down at my mostly empty bowl. I guess I had been eating on autopilot.

Greg reached across and wiped the corner of my eye. "Hey now, that's just the duckies quacking. It's not you."

I guess my duckies needed to break the awkwardly wonderful bonding moment. I belched.

We giggled. I asked, "Have you seen my phone?"

"No," he answered. "When did you use it last?"

I thought back to yesterday. "Oh fuck, I hope it isn't at the bottom of the pool."

I rushed out there as if it would make a difference. It wasn't in the bottom of the pool.

That left the cabana. My phone was under the table we kept the towels on. I picked it up. There were three missed calls from Roger and one from his mother. My heart wrenched at poor Roger wondering what happened. But I couldn't do anything about that. His phone would be locked away again. I hope he didn't get himself in trouble over it. I called his mom.

"Hello Mrs. Sanchez, it's Casey Clarke."

"Hello Casey, are you okay? Roger called and said you were upset."

"I was just being emotional," I said. "I'm worried about Roger. He would worry."

"I called your mother and then I called him back. He was just at the end of his time but he was relieved you were being taken care of."

"Gracias, I am very grateful." Mom's on patrol. "I'm glad you did that. He needs to concentrate on training. Not worry about me."

"De nada Casey," I could hear her smile. "You got him to call his mother. That's always a good thing."

"I have a mess to clean in the kitchen," I said. "I'll say Buenos Dios then."

"It's Buenas Tardes now Casey."

I looked at my phone. 12:34. "How foolish of me! Goodbye now."

I went back to the kitchen but Greg was gone. He'd cleaned up the place, the rat.

I still felt like crap, a bit listless and tired even though I'd gone to bed just after six and slept the clock more than around. Or had I. It was all a blurry mess. I looked at my reflection in the steel door of the fridge. It was blurry but I could tell I didn't have the raccoon eyes I'd had for my audition. And I wasn't wearing those net stockings either.

I texted my mom.

ME: Mom, thanks for cleaning me up last night.

She didn't respond immediately. Probably in the middle of a showing.

I texted Chloe:

ME: Busy?

CHLOE: Practicing.

Shit. I didn't ask to watch. I didn't want to intrude.

I texted Amy.

ME: Hi Amy, it's Casey. Sorry you had to leave last night.

AMY: Hi back. I had to get back to my kids. Plus your BF was so distracting. I was embarrassing myself.

ME: It's okay. He's used to it. It does annoy him sometimes if you don't treat him like a person with a big cock instead of a big cock with a robot fuck machine attached. Know what I mean?

AMY: I can imagine.

ME: Anyways, want to do lunch sometime this week?

AMY: Maybe, if you can handle two rambunctious kids, I'm pretty much a home body when I'm not working.

ME: Oh, I was hoping to talk about dancing and the business.

AMY: They're both still young enough that a lot goes over their heads. They do know their mom dances in pretty outfits for lonely men.

ME: Cool. How old are they?

AMY: Boy 6, Toby. Girl 7, Gina.

ME: (smiley face emoji)

AMY: Gotta go. Crash in the kitchen.

I texted my Dad.

ME: I'm feeling better Dad. Love you.

DAD: Love you too Rusty. I'm glad. (hug emoji)

Finally I bit the bullet and texted Conrad.

ME: I'm sorry about last night.

CONRAD: It happened to you, not from. Know what I mean?

ME: Yeah, thanks. But I feel like I owe you an apology for something.

CONRAD: Accepted. Can I see you?

ME: I'm not sure. Something about hormonal duckies needing to rest.

CONRAD: (rubber ducky) I get it. How about we go out and just be together. Nothing sexual. Maybe hold hands.

ME: I'd like that.

So that's what we did. I put on jeans and a Metallica T. Plus my Keds. We caught an Uber to the mall and just walked around holding hands. We had ice cream at a Brusters. Our server was Nicole Redmon.

"Hello Nicole," I said. "This is Conrad."

"Hi Casey," she said. "He's big."

"Yes he IS." I grinned.

"And he talks," Conrad said.

Her face froze. "What can I get you?"

We ordered and waited. It was a mall stand so she had no opportunity to spit in our orders, we were right there on the other side of the counter. Conrad paid and we walked off.

I texted Chloe.

ME: Is Nicole Redmon invited to your party?

CHLOE: Oh shit, I forgot to dis-invite her.

ME: Don't.

CHLOE: Why?

ME: (winking devil emoji)

CHLOE: Glad you're feeling better.

ME: (kiss emoji, hug emoji)

I grabbed Conrad's hand. "Wanna do the boyfriend patiently holds shopping bags thing?"

"I'm a shopping bags holding virgin," he said. "Be gentle?"

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"I need some outfits for my new job." I dragged Conrad into the nearest lingerie shop but he refused to let me model for him.

"Little duckies would be sad," he said. It was like arguing with a block of granite. I loved and hated him at the same time. But he did look cute standing there holding those pink shopping bags even if the other customers looked at him like he was a slab of meat. I think four women approached him while I was on the other side of the store. One even tried to slip him digits. To a guy that must seem like a dream come true and I imagine it would be for the first hundred times it happens.

I decide to rescue him, sorta. I went over with a pair of thongs. "None of these have side ties."

"Can't you order something online," he asked. "There must be a site catering to dancers."

"Probably hundreds but I don't have time to wait for delivery."

"Le me see that." he took one of the thongs on it's round display hanger. He examined the back. His face brightened. "Ha! See this little three hole buckle thing here? Cut the straps and then slip them back through and tie a slip knot."

"But then they'll be too tight."

He shrugged. "Buy a bigger size."

I patted his cheek. "You're have such a sexy brain."

He looked like he'd just slayed the final boss. Some times we don't want our problems solved, we just want the empa-thing. But sometimes we do and guys eat that shit up.

I didn't buy a lot because, you know, budget. When we finally left the store he asked, "Are we done?"

"Shoes," I said.

Smiling eye roll—the good kind. "Of course."

I added a pair of ankle strap four inch heals in black and another in red to Conrad's load out. My dinky credit card limit was pretty much blown by that time and we went home.

Or rather we went to the Havraneks. Conrad insisted Amalia not have to cook and ordered in food. We got Italian from a pizza place not far away. Sausage and peppers over penne pasta. It wasn't bad. I apologized for not visiting that day but Amalia had said Conrad had told her I had been sick, which I kinda sorta was.

He walked me home. It was sevenish. I was feeling pretty good about our time together but I felt like he deserved one more good fuck before he left. When I broached the subject he turned me down.

"This has been the best weekend of my life," Conrad said. "Plus my plane leaves at an obscene hour in the morning."

"You think my duckies would complain at a little old blowjob?"

"I'd allow as that could be doable in your frail condition."

I led him out to the pool shopping bags and all hoping to show off my haul to Mom and Dad. No Mom or Dad but Chloe and Greg were cuddling on a lounge. Greg's cock glistened from recent attention.

I did not comment about practice going well, instead I said, "Chloe! Wait until you see these heels I got!"

"Ooh, shoe porn!" Chloe sat up straight.

"Shit," Greg said. His sexy fun cuddle time was over.

"Know how you feel," Conrad said. "Was hoping for alone time."

"We could go inside," Greg said.

Chloe looked at me. My desire was plain on my face. "I think Casey would like us to stay."

"Shit," Conrad said. "Had a few less than optimal times with the whole exhibitionism thing but you folks are different. Okay."

"Yay 'exhibitionism thing,'" Chloe said. I silently agreed.

I peeled off my good girl outfit. I didn't make a show of it. This tomboy had finally succumbed to the shoe bug. I dumped the two shoe boxes on the table and pulled out one of each pair. "Red or black?"

"Red!" Chloe said. "Red! Red!"

I sat and put on the red ones, taking my time. I watched their faces as I bucked the ankle straps. The males faces looked like guppies out of water. Boring girly shit? Ha.

I stood and almost twisted an ankle. "These are going to take some practice."

I walked a few steps away and back. I wobbled. "Yes definitely."

I looked at Conrad. "Aren't you feeling overdressed?"

I'm standing there tall and proud in just my brand new red heals watching my lover scrambled to disrobe. Do you have any idea how empowering that is?

When he was naked and standing there feet spread a little, arms hanging naturally and that cock, that beautiful cock, starting to arc upwards, I decided I wanted him just like that. "Stand there. Just stand there hero."

I tossed a seat cushion on the ground at his feet. "Give me your phone."

Conrad bent and fished it out of his shorts. He unlocked it and handed it to me. I fired up the camera and motioned for Chloe to come take it. "I want you to have something to remember me by until your next visit."

Conrad looked down at the seat cushion, put two and two together, and said, "You know this is going to look..."

"Sexist and sexy as hell," I said. I walked over and kissed him. "And that other word you're thinking, starts with an R. But this is for me and you alone, no one else. Okay?"

I dropped to the cushion and sat on one heal and raising the other knee to make sure my fuck me shoe was in the shot. I hugged Conrad's massive thigh with one hand and latched onto his cock with the other. I turned to Chloe and said, "Get the shot."

"Awesome," Chloe said. Conrad's phone made that phony camera shutter noise. "So fucking hot."

"How's the background?" I asked.

Chloe looked at the shot she'd just taken. She frowned. Then she squatted to get a more upward angle. "That should do it."

She looked so cute squatting there with her hard brown nipples, wispy black bush and glistening sex, not to mention the hint of a pink plug in her ass. My girlfriend's brow furrowed in concentration as she took another shot. "You want me to keep shooting?"

I looked up at Conrad, the question on my face. He looked at Chloe and then down at me. I gave a little nod. My lover said, "I can't believe this is happening."

"It's happening," Greg said. "After Friday night man? Saturday morning? You still don't believe?"

The phony shutter sounds stopped. Chloe was looking at Greg. He looked back at her and shrugged.

Kneeling naked at my lovers feet in that classic pose I said, "Conrad fucked me noisily in the hallway Friday night, making me say all sorts of nasty things. We made sure everyone heard. Saturday morning he fucked me standing in my doorway with an audience."

It was up to Greg to tell Chloe anything about his involvement. She looked at him with the 'we're gonna talk' look. I wondered how she would handle what Greg had named 'Rusty's Rule.' But we were about to lose the moment.

"Hey sexy naked camera girlfriend," I said. "Can we get on with this?"

So the real fun began. I have an advantage sucking cock—I enjoy it. The sensual pleasure of it in my mouth, the naughtiness of it, the power I feel pleasing another person and especially that I am pleasing someone like Conrad. The joy of doing it is even better than making perogies for someone you love.

Crazy how my mind works huh?

I made love to the head of Conrad's beautiful cock with my lips. Sucking, kissing, licking, stroking and grabbing at the edges where my lips could find purchase. I found, if I pulled my lips across the head at an angle my lower lip would bump through the little crack of his pee hole and Conrad would shudder.

"You like that?" As much as I liked the idea of my position all movie poster at his feet, I had to crane my neck to make eye contact.

"Do it again."

I did. And again from the other side. I pulled off and said, "sit please."

He moved back slowly. Without losing him from my mouth I followed. Chloe rushed in and made sure the seat cushion was under my knees. She stroked my head. I looked sideways and smiled at her around Conrad's cock. It's a wonderful thing to have people in your life who would do things like that for you. I felt blessed.

"I am truly blessed," I said holding his cock like a big dark fleshy microphone and looking wide eyed at my lover, his lust filled face staring back down at me.

I kissed one side of his shaft. I went to the other side and sucked on it so hard I could playfully waggle it about. I released him, grinned up at him, and engulfed him. Happy joyful slurping ensued. Not for a second did I look away from his face, my eyes bright with my feelings, letting him know I was having fun pleasing him.

Conrad made a gimme motion at Chloe and she surrendered his phone to him. The lens was there between us, I moved it gently to the side so I could see his face. He got the picture.

Stroking and sucking, slurping and gazing up at him in adoration for an indeterminate time. Loving that cock was my world. Except when I was loving his balls. Which I did intermittently, diving down to suck one or the other into my mouth. Both wouldn't fit at once.

Occasionally I would tease the back of my throat with the head, not trying to force it but get myself used to the feel of it there. After a bit I gave it a go. Mom was right. Girth matters. No way that thing was getting past my gag reflex tonight. I coughed and looked up at Conrad. "Sorry lover."

Back to licking, stroking, sucking, slurping and funny faces until he started to swell. I looked up at him. "I want to wear your cum."

I stroked him hard and fast my lips sucking at the very tip of his cock. Conrad was grunting like a wild boar. When the first cum hit my lips I shut my eyes and opened my mouth wide. Some shot into my mouth but most of it went all over my face. Spurt after spurt came forth. I pointed his sperm hose at my chest and took a few shots there. I made a show of rubbing the head of his dick across my nipples. Then I licked him clean.

Chloe came over with a towel. I grinned at her and shook my head. I stood. "Would anyone like a beverage?"

12