Liberty Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beer," Greg said. I looked at Conrad. He nodded. Chloe said, "Coke please."

I wobbled over to the mini fridge as I heard Dad's Charger pull into the garage. No mistaking that rumble. Good hostess as I am I took my time opening the bottles and placing them on a tray. I wobbled as sexily as I could back to everyone and served the drinks. "Can I get you anything else?"

"Hello everyone!" Mom called. Dad was right behind her. They were in their work clothes. I stood up straight and faced them. "I was just serving beverages, would you like to sit and I'll get you something?"

"No thank you Dear, I had a bit too much wine at dinner."

"I could use a beer Rusty," Dad said. "But first I need to get comfortable, back in a minute."

Mom started undressing right where she was. I went and got Dad's beer plus a bottle of water in case Mom changed her mind. I stood there posing one knee cocked to the side and tray oh so casually on my hip.

"I see you Dear," Mom said. "You look sexy hot cute in those shoes. And who is that on your face?"

Conrad raised one hand lazily. His dick was subsiding into an arc. It's wetness glimmered in the golden sunlight. Greg's dick was stiff and, by now, dry. Chloe was sitting on Greg's thighs trying to keep her body between his erection and the rest of us.

"Greg, I see your sister's prancing about has had it's expected effect," Mom said. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No Mom," Greg said. "Feels good."

Chloe looked at him then at my Mom. "I'm still getting used to all this."

"It's okay Chloe," Mom said. "I suppose we owe you a whole shopping cart load of explanation."

"I mean, what are the boundaries here?" Chloe asked. "The way you talk to Greg about his boner is like it happens all the time."

"Well not all the time," Mom said. "Just when things get stimulating."

"But you're his mother."

"Yes. And I care for my son and don't want him to suffer.'

'Look Chloe, I just sucked Conrad off in front of the two of you," I said. "You were okay with that because you know I like showing off."

"Yes, so?"

"If Mom and Dad were here I would have enjoyed it even more."

Mom said, "Casey's father and I are proud of our daughter's sex positive attitude and support her in any way we can. The same goes for Greg. As an extended member of our family, and having spoken to your mother about it, we would support you as well in yours."

Conrad said, "I've only been here since Friday. Their situation hit me like a city bus but once I got used to it everything makes a wacky kind of sense."

"It feels like you're all talking around something here," Chloe said.

"You're right Chloe," I said. "We are. Are we incestuous?"

"We try to be radically honest about sex," Mom said. "But even for us that's a touchy subject."

Greg said, "You know Casey, Chloe, how fierce she can be? We had a big family fight about how things were getting out of control and particularly how I was suffering watching things from the sidelines. Casey said incest was just a way of preventing inbreeding. So she made up Rusty's Rule on the spot. No PIV."

I jumped in, "That video I made? Greg held the camera. He got a raging boner. Then we filmed one for Mom. When we were done Greg's dick touched Mom's leg and he shot his load. He freaked out with a ton of guilt and shame. He said maybe he deserved all that shit he went through because he was such a pervert. So we had a family meeting and I got uppity.

"So many kids our age are suffering, all the suicides and the drug use. I said that I would gladly suck a cock if it would save someone from that. Even my own brother."

"Did you?" Chloe asked.

I looked at Greg. "Twice?"

"Twice," Greg affirmed.

"It was a matter of my brother needing relief in a sexually charged situation," I said. "And it wasn't the physical need to ejaculate, he could have done that himself, but the need to be included. Or not excluded. Am I making sense Chloe?"

"I suppose so," Chloe said. "And that explains why you have been pushing me to boink him."

Yes, but not just because of him, you're my best friend and I don't want you to feel excluded either."

"Excluded how?"

"It's not about the sex," I said. "Well yes it IS about the sex. But far more it's about the freedom to be your whole self in the presence of those you love. No pretending anymore."

"But what if we don't know who we really are?"

"None of us know who the fuck we really are because..." Conrad said. He held up a finger and cocked his head to one side. "You know that thing in physics about particles? We're all in motion every second of our lives. Knowing where we are and where we're going just how fast is impossible to know. The crazy shit I've seen and done this weekend I never thought I had in me. But because of Casey, I just went with the flow and now here we are.

"I'm sitting here naked with a more than naked Casey, her mother, her brother and her brother's girlfriend. Casey just gave me a send off blowjob that would win awards at a porn convention. My cum is drying on her face. You just helped film it for us. And now I'm wishing I could show Casey's mom the pictures and video because I know she would love it. But sadly I can't because I have to go."

I groaned. "Really?"

"Yes really." he said. "I've already stayed too long. I have a ride scheduled in less than an hour to take me to the airport. I haven't packed yet. I just couldn't tear myself away from y'all. I mean that. Not just the hot slut standing there with my cum on her face."

"I thought you said tomorrow!?" I wailed. "We could take you!"

"I'd fuck you on the way and miss my flight," he said. "I couldn't help myself."

"I could take you," Greg said.

"My sister drives Uber," Conrad said. "A driver has already accepted my ride. I think her name is Tiffany. I don't want to screw her over."

"I'll walk you out," I said.

Conrad dressed and we walked out as far as our driveway. He smiled at me. "You just want to be nakies all cummied up in those heels on the street."

It being June it was still light out. A car drove by but the driver was paying rapt attention to her GPS or whatever.

"Guilty... but only some," I said. "The numbers don't add up Love."

"I know," he said. "When I set up my travel plans I didn't want to have to disrupt my grandparents' night by leaving at one in the morning. I wanted to depart at a comfortable time for them."

"Oh you are so sweet and considerate," I took him in my arms. "I want to kiss you."

"Three days ago that would have grossed me out," He said. Then he gave me a big Conrad eat your face off kiss. He slapped my ass and strode up the street.

"Tell Amalia and Konrad I'll come by tomorrow?"

"Will do!" One more turn to look at me, a grin and a wink, and off he went.

I went around the side of the house and towards the pool. Mom, Greg and Chloe were still out there. They were talking seriously but the body languages was good—engaged. It looked like my mother was oh so casually holding my brother's cock in her hand. Go Mom.

Where the heck was Dad?

I went upstairs to look for him. The door of the master bedroom was open. Dad was half undressed, in boxers and black socks and kneeling over a large zipper duffle bag by the closet. He was sorting through coils of rope. He was muttering to himself. I walked over. Now I heard him say, "TK three, Hips two, uplines... four."

"Daddy?"

He turned towards me and quickly away again. "Hi Rusty. I have a scene with... never mind. I'm not properly prepared."

This was not my Dad. When it came to being prepared he could give Lord Baden Powell lessons. He didn't interrupt himself doing one thing and hare off doing something else entirely.

Since he was facing the closet, I sat down with my back to the closet door. Knees apart and raised, I dug the heels of my fuck me shoes into the carpet. I looked across at him with my cum covered face and said, "Dad, look at me."

He glanced at me and then fixed his gaze downwards at his rope kit. "I'm sorry Casey."

"Sorry for what?"

"Before now I could tell myself I was just being a supportive dad, that the erections were a response to the situation overall, with your mother there or Seoyun..."

"And now?"

"Seeing you like you were, your mother still in her day clothes, but you standing there so slutty and so proud... like you are right now... I had no excuse. I was aroused and it could only be you making me so."

"What about Chloe?"

"I knew she was there, but she was fuzzy, out of focus. My brain focused in on you, only you."

"Do you think I'm pretty Dad?" I put my knees together and scooted my butt a few inches forward on the carpet.

"Sweetheart, you're gorgeous."

"Am I sexy? Am I hot?" I spread my knees even wider than before.

"Incredibly so." He was not looking straight at me but I knew I was dominating his peripheral vision.

"You said erections are not entirely under a man's control." I started casually sliding a finger in my slit. "I'm being deliberately provocative Dad. I'm turning you on. It's not entirely under your control now is it? It wasn't back outside either. What percent?"

"Percent?"

"What percentage of your arousal do you think is under your control right now?"

He looked at my eyes, trying very hard not to look at my fingertip playing across my sex. "I'd say maybe five point three five percent plus or minus..."

Dad shook his head and kinda laughed though his face still looked like he wanted to cry.

"Daddy," I said. "Look at me please?"

He looked straight at my face.

"Look at all of me Dad, Look at my tits with Conrad's cum on them. Look at my long sexy legs with these awesome fuck me shoes. Look at my swollen pussy Dad."

He looked but then looked quickly away.

I curved two fingers up inside of myself. "I'm going to make myself come right in front of you Dad. You can get up and walk away but you can't leave your feelings behind. That screaming boner is going where you're going.

"I'm you're grownup daughter who is a wanton slut. You say you love me and support my sexuality but that's just in your brain, not deep your heart."

"Casey..."

"I'm not going to stop being a wanton slut Dad." I started pinching a nipple. "I don't want to change back into a 'good girl' and I don't think you want me to either."

"No... I want you to be happy."

I was about to continue by saying how I loved him and wanted to ease his conflicted soul but I changed my mind.

"Then do what will make me happy Daddy." I looked in his eyes. "Fuck my face."

Dad stood. I reached up and yanked his boxers down. His raging erection bounced wildly. The boxers caught on his calves. When Dad spread his legs and reached for me his shorts ripped asunder. Both his hands grabbed my head, he pulled me forward and his cock rammed into my mouth.

Dad's dick was almost an exact match for my brother. I had taken Greg into my throat and choked on his cum. Dad knew this, he'd seen the aftermath and told me to be careful. Dad wasn't careful. I didn't want him to be. I closed my eyes and took it. I knew I could because I sorta already had so half the battle was won. But only half.

The head of Dad's dick hit the back of my throat before I was ready. I didn't have time to swallow before it hit and cock blocked the mechanism. Dad pushed and I had to slap his thigh to get him to back off.

My mouth was flooded with saliva. I coughed and said, "again."

Dad went in again, marginally slower this time. I got the timing right and his dick head went into my throat. When that happened Dad pushed deeper. Android always in control Dad wasn't here today folks. Primal Dad was. He fucked my face like a beast. I wanted it and hated it at the very same time.

Cathartic face fucks aren't supposed to be fun. They're not supposed to go slow and fill you with sensual pleasure. They're not supposed to go on all afternoon. I didn't count how many times Dad's cock pumped into my throat before he shot his load. Probably in the high single digits. That was good because, after slapping his balls against my chin that last time, he held me there while his spunk shot down my throat for what seemed like forever before letting me go. I pulled back, coughing and drooling.

I looked at Dad's cock inches from my face covered in my spit and his cum. I grabbed it and rubbed it against my face. My father stood there shuddering.

Now I took the time to lick and kiss and love him with my lips as he softened from his release. He looked down at me.

"Oh Rusty I'm so—"

"Don't!" I said. "Don't say anything."

One of my hands cupped his balls. The other went back to my sex. Dad stroked my hair as I stared at the glistening cock in front of me and brought myself off. It was a bit rough, like pumping the pedals of a mountain bike up a rocky trail but eventually I went over the top and sighed as I coasted down.

Finally the Dad I knew and loved said, "We both need time to process that. I love you Rusty."

"Love you too Dad."

12