Liberty Summer Ch. 12

Story Info
Daddy's new slave.
8.7k words
4.52
7.1k
8

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12: Hump Day

Copyright 2023 by Ted Ursi/TeddySmutWriter, all rights reserved.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

This episode deals mainly with BDSM power exchange dynamics with a strong undercurrent of incest. There's also a lot of pretty girls running around naked.

~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~*~~~~^~~~~

I swear I'm going to be burping up garlic for a week.

Other things happened Tuesday afternoon and evening but the one thing I really wanted did not--Dad didn't tie me up. Instead Mom and Dad took Seoyun into their bedroom after dinner and we didn't see them until breakfast.

Greg got off work and he took Chloe off somewhere to give her a quantum of solace.

I spent the afternoon and evening doing research, which means I watched a ton of video tutorials on slutty makeup and stripper routines. But there's no substitute for experience so I texted Amy to ask if I could bring lunch over the next day.

Mid afternoon I got a call from Terry at Fox-n-Hounds. The club opens at four on Thursdays and I was asked to be there by three thirty.

The club splits its open hours in two shifts. Being the newbie I would be working the early shifts this weekend, which was good because Chloe's party was Sunday afternoon and I wouldn't show up sleep deprived.

Speaking of which, the pool was actually done and being slowly refilled.

So Wednesday morning I walked into breakfast scratching my naked butt to see Greg, Mom and Dad dressed for work. Seoyun Kim was kneeling at Dad's feet naked. She was covered with rope marks. Dad was hand feeding her bacon from his plate. Mom caught my eye and put a finger to her lips.

Oh-kay....

Greg placed a plate of waffles with whipped cream and strawberries in front of me. "Morning Sis."

"What's on your agenda for today Dear?" Mom asked.

"Well I'm going to train my feet and my holes this morning, then maybe a light run, then some weights. Lunch I'm going over to Amy's to talk about the job. She's got two kids, so I'm thinking of bringing over perogies if I can sweet talk some out of Amalia. Kids love carbs."

"We shouldn't presume on our friendship like that," Mom said. "They have them at the deli."

"Cash is an issue Mom."

"Sounds like you've been spending your dancing money before it's even been tucked into your garter," Dad said. I got a number two disappointed look. "Do we need to have a sit down about that?"

"I know Dad," I cast my eyes down. I noticed Seoyun's hand was buried in Dad's fly.

"That reminds me..." Mom took out her phone. "Since both of you now have jobs, I guess we'll discontinue your allowances. On the other hand..."

My phone pinged. We all had accounts with Dad's credit union. I had their app on my phone. The ping was a notice from that. I unlocked the app and saw I had a hundred dollar money transfer from Mom. "That's a loan. You have thirty days to pay me back."

"Thanks Mom, you're the best."

"Many have told me that," she said. "At least half of them meant it."

"Way more than half," Dad said. "Because you are."

Dad started to push back his chair but stopped. He reached down and extracted Seoyun's hand from his fly. She did not give up her grip easily and Dad's cock appeared. Seoyun bent forward and kissed it before tucking it away and zipping him up. "This one is happy to have been of service. This one is looking forward to the next opportunity to do so."

Dad stood and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her forehead. "You are released for the day."

Dad departed. Seoyun looked around as if coming out of a trance. "I must--"

"Eat breakfast," Greg said. He gently turned her around and sat her in Dad's chair, even sliding it in under her like a practiced maître de. Next came another plate of waffles with sinful topping. Seoyun dug in.

How could a petite middle aged Asian woman look so disheveled and so beautiful at the same time? Her hair was a mess. Her body below her shoulders was a crazy quilt of rope marks. Her brown nipples--so like her daughter's--looked like someone had been chewing on them. Yet her face held a peaceful happiness the envy of the most studied Taoist monk.

Around a mouthful of waffle with whipped cream on her lips and the tip of her nose Seoyun said to me, "Money will be an issue for you on several levels.

"One: Dancers are known to have large amounts of cash when they get off work late at night.

"Two: Said cash is very inconvenient and getting it into your checking account can be a problem. Credit unions especially since they don't have branch offices all over the place."

"And finally issue three: Taxes. Taxes. Taxes."

"Shit," I said. "This all growed up thing sucks."

"I'll pick you up when you get off work," Greg said. "When's that?"

"Ten," I said. "Maybe a little after if I shower there."

"It's important to remember others have gone before you," Mom observed. "You're going to see your friend Amy today, talk to her."

Greg had to go. Mom as well. I was left sitting there with Chloe's mom. I had said I would handle cleanup so I got up to start. She got up to help. She said, "I am amazed the way you two just pitch in and get things done."

"When we were obnoxious teenagers we would fight over chores all the time and they just weren't getting done. Dad gave us a list and said we had to work it out ourselves but no allowance if everything didn't get done timely.

"We organized. We fought. We bargained. We missed a lot of allowances. Finally we stopped caring who did what and just did what we saw needed doing."

"Your father is very wise."

"Is it okay to talk about your situation with my dad?"

"He is my refuge in the storm of my life," Seoyun said. "We are exploring a relationship. We don't want to rush into a commitment but things are going well so far."

"Will you be here every day?"

"As much as I can without jeopardizing my vanilla life," she said. "Or your family's. There are many details to be ironed out."

"I'm sure Mom will enjoy--"

"Your mother is not directly involved," she said. "Neither are you or your brother. When I am under your father's direct control, please address anything to do with me to him."

"I understand. But I meant to say Mom will love seeing Dad and you together like that." Indeed. "It sorta balances things our. What about Chloe?"

"We are going to talk when I get home." Seoyun ran her hands up and down her nude body, caressing the marks across her breasts. "As much as I would like to proudly walk across the street the way I am, it would not be discreet."

I got a spontaneous near rib cracking hug. Seoyun padded out, pert little butt twitching delightfully. At the doorway she stopped and looked at me. "Your father has complete control of my sex life from now on. Last night he had me experience my first same sex... sex. I liked it. I look forward to more experiences but that is all under his control."

Wow. My best friend's mother and possibly my brother's future mother in law, not to mention what was looking like my father's objectified sex slave, just dropped one anvil of hint. Gees.

So that's how my morning started. The rest went pretty much as planned with me ending up running a dog leg from my house to the Kroger's and then to Amy's place slightly sweaty in my running togs with a backpack full of deli food. Toby and Gina were as cute as buttons scarfing down perogies while Amy and I talked.

As I played with my three bean salad and my one, just one, pierogi I said, "This padawan seeks advice on many subjects."

"You may ask," Amy said. "But remember little pitchers."

"Little pictures are sitting right here," Toby said. He then tried to fit an entire pierogi into his mouth. Amy watched to make sure she wasn't going to need to Heimlich him.

"Case in point," Amy said.

"Okay," I said. "Are there any etiquette issues I need to be aware of?"

"In every venue I've worked there's always been tension between the newbies and the old pros," Amy said. "The biggest problems are lowballing and poaching."

"Lowballing?"

"Never accept less than the club price," she said. "Amateurs just there for the fun of it often don't realize they're hurting the ones that are there to make a living. Capisce?"

"Got it," I said. "Poaching I get too. Anything else?"

"Everywhere I've worked there's a..." Amy paused. "...not very nice person who will seek every opportunity to make others miserable. Especially newbies."

"In other words, just like high school," I said. "Forewarned is forearmed. Is there really a big stark divide between 'for the fun of it' and 'making a living?'"

"The fun evolves," Amy said. "I still look forward to going to work after seven years."

"Seven? Really?"

"Yes really."

"You must be a guru of self care because you look..." My turn to pause. How to say this without clichés or offense... "...like you haven't been working hard at a physically demanding profession for that many years."

Amy smiled. Gina burped. "What do we say?"

"'scuse me."

"Can we talk about playlists?" I asked. "I don't want to just be 'the metal chick.'"

"Yeah, about that..." She searched for words. "One of the newbie clichés is they show up and try to be all Flashdance and... stuff."

"Flashdance?"

"Old movie. Was to exotic dancing like that shades book was to your folks' lifestyle."

"Oh." I'd have to check it out.

"If you can dance to something you can dance to it onstage. Keep in mind the Fox-n-Hounds is private and upscale. Read that as 'mature.'"

"So classic rock?"

"Soul works too."

"On the other hand, if you give them something they've never heard before you've got something to talk about. Especially the shy ones."

"That makes sense."

Amy grinned at me, "And you're a beautiful girl, you could dance to 'Achy Breaky Heart' and get away with it."

"Thank you but no thank you," I said. "Maybe something from the Muppet Movie?"

"Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem rock," Toby opined.

"They do indeed," I agreed. I looked at my phone. I still wanted to get to the Havraneks. "I gotta go soon...."

"We're gonna do backyard sprinkler fun then Netflix and chill," Amy said.

Lucky I wasn't drinking anything when she said it. "Netflix and chill?"

"They heard the term." Amy rolled her eyes. "We take it at face value."

Toby and Gina started arguing over movies. Amy started cleaning up. I started to help. So did the kids.

"Anyways I wanted to ask about safety issues..."

"I'll shoot you some links. One of the reasons I decided to get into Fox-n-Hounds was because of that. High dues membership clubs don't get drunk randos wandering in off the street." Amy handed a trash bag to Gina who dutifully took it out to the bin on the back porch. "You guys thank Casey for lunch."

"Thank you for the lunch Casey," Gina said.

Toby said, "Thank you for the pee-row-geez!"

"You're very welcome!" I looked at Amy. "We have to do this again."

"I'd like that," Amy said. "My ex takes them this weekend."

"Saturday maybe," I said. "My bestie's eighteenth is Sunday."

"See you tomorrow then." Amy and her two wee ones saw me to her front door.

I ran home.

As I was approaching I saw Konrad out walking Wagner while talking to Chloe. My friend looked so cute in shorts, T-shirt knotted above her belly button, and flip flops. Konrad seemed to think so the way he kept glancing at her. Would you believe I was jealous? For a moment anyways.

Libby was parked under the Havranek's horse chestnut tree and Greg was unloading groceries. So I went to help. "What's up?"

"Chloe's mom sent her over to see if they needed help with anything and I got drafted to go along."

"Figures," I said. I grabbed a double handful of bags and headed into my neighbors' house.

Groceries unloaded, Greg and Chloe had to get in some practice before he went back to work. I stayed and helped Amalia put things away. Strange how this idyllic neighborly scene stemmed from me getting caught naked by an old lady walking her dog. Talk about your butterfly effect.

I expressed this to Amalia as we were stacking cans in her pantry. She disagreed, "It was not chance that did this, it was us. Other people, it could have been bad things."

I couldn't argue with that.

After that I spent a little time touching base with folks.

I sent a short email to Roger about the drop, explaining all about the duckies.

I texted Conrad to see how things were in Baltimore and he sent a picture of himself with two women. In the background I could see what looked like a marina. One was Zofia, his youngest sister. She wore square black glasses and brilliant smile. The family resemblance was obvious. The other was taller and darker with short hair, hoop earrings and skeptical eyes. Conrad wrote she was Zofia's friend.

ME: Good luck. (wink emoji)

CONRAD: Not like that.

ME: Never know.

ME: The three of you out together?

CONRAD: Yeah. Doing food down by the harbor.

ME: Are they in a relationship?

CONRAD: I don't think so...

ME: She has two possible reasons for being there. One is your sister. The other is you.

CONRAD: Oh...

CONRAD: She could be along just for the food.

ME: Yeah right.

CONRAD: Hey the food down here is great.

ME: (eye roll emoji) I'll bet. (kiss emoji)

I went to check in on my brother and Chloe at the Kim place. Seoyun was in her home office doing a remote meeting. She wore a dark blue blazer, white silk blouse and bright blue scarf. Below that she wore sweat pants and flip flops. She saw me in her doorway and pointed at the ceiling. So I went upstairs and knocked on Chloe's door.

"Mom?" Chloe asked.

"Me," I answered.

Greg said, "Privacy Case?"

"Sure thing Bro," I said. "Chloe you want to come over after Baywatch boy goes to work and we'll do slut makeup and maybe help me with my routines?"

"Okay, seeya then."

"Ugh," Greg said. Chloe giggled.

I went back downstairs as Seoyun emerged from her office. She took my hand. "I'm glad you are here, I wanted to thank you."

"I don't understand."

"For yesterday. Chloe told me it was you who set things in motion."

"You're welcome," I said. "You're my best friend's mom and--"

"I owe you a favor," she said. She was looking up at me with shining dark eyes. Was she coming on to me?

"I do sorta need a favor." For my first night at work I had been planning to replicate what Mom had done for me Sunday. But I wanted to learn the ins and outs of it for my own self.

"Ask."

"Makeup. I don't understand color choices," I said. "Like how that scarf makes your eyes look bigger."

"You really are a tomboy." She pulled me into her office and sat me at her desk. With a few mouse clicks we were on some website. "This is a color wheel...."

I got a short lecture on complimentary colors and we looked at what best matched my eyes. When I expressed amazement on how simple it all was, Seoyun laughed and started talking about factoring in skin and hair and lighting and clothes. Gees Louise.

By this time Seoyun was off work for the day and was stripping down to the sweatpants and a T-shirt. She complained about the lack of privacy in her back yard, particularly about the neighbors across the back fence having young kids. I invited her over to sun at our place explaining about the wall. "Thousands of people zooming by on the expressway beyond not knowing our naked pussies are facing towards them because that's where the sun is."

Seoyun walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled something in Korean. Chloe responded "Okay Mom!"

As we started to cross the street my phone pinged. I fished it out of my pack.

PAM: RU really a stripper?

ME: Way to start a conversation. Who told you?

PAM: Heard Mom talking to yr mom.

If Mom was in radical honesty mode with Olivia, something was up. Seoyun blocked me with an arm as a car went past. "I swear you kids and your phones."

I gave her a weak smile. "Thanks."

ME: Start tomorrow.

PAM: U busy? Bored.

ME: Gonna sun til Chloe comes over. Then we're doing slut makeup and dance routines.

PAM: Sounds fun...

By this time we were through my front door. I said to Seoyun, "I need to shower and change, meet you out back?"

"Okay." Off she went. Flip flop. Flip flop.

I ran up the stairs and sat on my bed. I toed off my running shoes as my thumbs flew.

ME: We sun nude. Backyard is very private.

PAM: What about yr bro?

ME: Goes to work in an hour.

ME: Yes he gets naked too. So does my dad. Can you handle that?

PAM: Dunno.

ME: One way to find out. But you gotta be cool about this. Okay?

PAM: (thumbs up emoji)(zipper mouth emoji)

ME: Gotta shower. See you soon?

PAM: k (smiley face emoji)

Curiouser and curiouser...

I stripped down, showered and put in my number one kegel and my mid-sized plug. Achievement unlocked. I went out to the pool. Chloe's mom was on one of the chase lounge in her cat sunglasses. Sunscreen gleamed on her front. Her clothes were stuffed in the big canvas bag with Cape May on the side. The purse magic is strong in this one, I thought.

"We may have company," I said. "My friend Pam is coming over."

"Pamela Snow?" She looked at me like she was holding back laughter.

"What?"

"I can't say," she said.

"Really?"

"Really."

Okay, deduction time. Induction? Fuck if I can remember. Pam texts out of the blue and wants to be hang out. Mom was talking to Olivia, Pam's mom. Mom is Dad's cuckqueen. Seoyun is Dad's new plaything, so probably in the loop. Something is arranged. Pam suspects. And Chloe is coming over soon too. "HOLY FUCK!"

Seoyun doubled over with laughter just like Chloe does. She has a very pretty laugh. High and sweet.

"Looks like a whole lot of dynamics are getting load tested tonight," I said.

The front doorbell rang. I went and peeked out the peep hole. It was Pam. I threw the door open wide. Down at the curb the postal van pulling up to our mailbox. I grabbed Pam's hand and pulled her inside. "That was quick."

Pam was wearing a tank top, white shorts and high tops. Plus an ever so cute ball cap with her blonde ponytail out the back. She also had one of those electric scooters. "Thank you for inviting me over."

"The more the merrier," I said. I gave her a quick friend hug and led the way out back.

Seoyun had recovered and was sitting there texting when we walked up.

"You know Chloe's mom?" I asked.

"Hi Ms. Kim," Pam said. She looked around. "Where can I..."

"You can put your things on the table in the cabana," I said. I took charge of the scooter and parked it over by the grill.

Seoyun reached into her bag and pulled out lotion. She stood. "Let's lather you up."

Seoyun efficiently yet somehow also caressingly applied the lotion to my back, her strong fingers seeking out every nook and cranny of me, including my butt cleavage.

While she was still doing this Pam came out with a towel around her waist. She sat on the lounge and toyed with the towel a bit and then finally let it fall open. On her shaved pubis was the outline of a butterfly tattoo. Not a cute little one flying off to one side but front and center filling the available space. The skin around it was red as if the work was very recent.

"Awesome," I said. The black line art was a beautifully precise latticework. It wasn't a monarch but some exotic type of butterfly where the wings would be well above her bikini line at the top and trailed down into lobes on her inner thighs framing her sex.

"Very nice," Seoyun said. "You will be adding colors?"

"Yes," Pam said. "You're the first people I've shown it to."

I started applying sunblock to Seoyun's back. Her skin was burnished gold with lighter tanlines. I am congenitally incapable of not enjoying rubbing my hands on someone else's skin. I made the most of it, starting at her neck under her hair and moving slowly down. I think she enjoyed it too.