Liberty Summer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mrs. Clarke," Pam said. She looked at Dad's slightly wilted erection and back at Mom nervously.

"Pamela, it's perfectly natural for you to lust after such a beautiful penis," Mom said. "Your mother is busy downstairs with the food, I think she would like to talk to you."

Pam exited stage left. Whatever that means. Seoyun set about restoring Dad's erection to its former glory.

"As ever you are a brilliant hostess Sam," Dad said.

"I get plenty of practice dealing with interesting situations around here." Mom walked over and gave him a kiss. "How are you Chloe?"

"Fighting the temptation to give up my plans for Sunday."

"You mean your party?"

"No, afterwards," Chloe said. "Greg and I are planning something extra special. You are all invited."

"That's nice Dear." Again you could hear the capitalization. Chloe was now officially part of the family. "Shall we all go down to dinner?"

I wish I could say everything was hunky dory at dinner. It wasn't.

Olivia remained clothed and nervous throughout. Mom stayed dressed to be a good hostess but that didn't help much. I guess it was all too much for Pam's mom. I mean a room full of naked sex positive people is one thing. But a naked slave girl being hand fed under the table? Especially if there might be a racial component? Big values dissonance.

When dinner was over Olivia decided to go home.

Since she had come in Mom's car I guess it was expected she would be taken home the same way. But Mom being Mom convinced Olivia to accept a ride from Dad and that Pam would stay overnight with us. So Dad got dressed in chinos and a polo and took Pam's mother home in his Charger, causing Pam to shake here head in wonder of it all.

It was maybe seven when we three girls went out to the backyard to dance like slutty strippers. We tried out some of the songs I had tentatively put on my playlist and a few moves I had seen in videos. Chloe made a great coach. She would watch me try a move, get what it was all about, and coach me through it for maximum effect.

After a while Seoyun came out and got dressed. She was out of her dynamic and hugged Chloe with tears in her eyes. They chattered away in Korean. I have no idea what was said but I can say the tone was joyous. At least one thing had gone right tonight.

Seoyun came over and gave me a ferocious hug before she went home.

We three were in a madcap dance rendition of George Thurgood's 'Bad to the Bone' when Greg came home. Chloe ran over to him and threw herself into his arms. I mean that literally. If Greg hadn't caught her she'd have landed on her ass in the grass. She madly kissed his face and told him he needed to eat because he was going to need the energy. So off they went inside to work their way up Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

I went in to find Mom cleaning up. She had finally shucked her clothes and looked comfortably at home in her skin and her collar. I grabbed a sponge and started helping. "I'm sorry Mom."

"The evening didn't go as planned but it wasn't a total loss." We were basically ignoring Chloe in Greg's lap feeding him between kisses and telling him all the wicked things she had seen today. "Notice your father hasn't come back yet."

"I was too enthusiastic, too like a sex positivity evangelist, too much a true believer in the cause," I said. I stopped with a sponge in one hand and did the arms akimbo thing. "I mean how could anyone resist the debauchery?"

Mom gave me a Spock eyebrow. "Happens to the best of us."

I looked at her and she looked at me. We burst out laughing. When we finished up we went to the living room and draped ourselves decoratively on opposite ends of the sectional.

"What about you Mom?" I asked. "When are you going to have a guest at breakfast?"

Mom shrugged. "I was hoping Olivia would be."

Pam came in and sat down between us. "I'm sorry Mrs. Clarke."

"For what Pamela?" Mom asked.

"Scaring my mom away."

"What impression did you get when you spoke to her earlier?" Mom asked.

"We talked around it a lot but I got the impression she was just hoping for a quite little ménage à trois," Pam said. "She said 'like last time.'"

"I don't think it was you," I said. "I think it was the crowding, the peer pressure feel to the whole situation. Plus the whole White Man Asian Female Sex Slave thing going on with Dad and Seoyun."

"Yeah but I was part of the crowd," Pam said. "A double share of 'in your face' because I'm her sweet innocent daughter suddenly running around in the buff with a big ass tattoo on her snatch."

"Maybe," Mom said. "In a way it speaks to your mother's character that she didn't allow herself to be pushed into things."

"I guess I'm weak then," Pam said. She spread her legs slightly. "I wanted to... I wanted it all. I wanted to be going down on Case here but I also wanted to be Case having my friend's mom going down on me. I wanted to suck that big cock so bad."

I looked at Mom. She looked at me.

"You feel like a kid in a candy store?" I asked. "Yeah, happened to me."

Was still happening.

"In some ways it's happening to me as well," Mom said. "Jack and I came out to Casey and Greg just recently and I got caught up in the new freedom it granted."

"Really?"

"Oh yes really," Mom said. "It's intoxicating to be your whole self in front of everyone you love."

"I want that," Pam said. "With my mom, I think it would be good for both of us."

"Which leads to what would be the best way to bring that about," Mom said. "I would like nothing better than take you upstairs and show you my toy collection, Pamela. And then when Jack comes home, watch as you enjoy his body. But I think that would come across as predatory to Olivia, and rightfully so."

"And I would like nothing better than to take you upstairs and embrace the power of the number sixty-nine," I said. "But then I would leave Mom here holding her own. I have a very big aversion to anyone in my family feeling excluded."

"We could just do what we want and not tell anyone," Pam said.

"The thing that makes this work is our radical honesty about sex," Mom said. "We don't hide what we do from those we love."

"For example," I said. "Mom, did you fuck Conrad on Sunday when I was at my audition?"

"Yes Dear," Mom said. "I asked him if he had ever had anal sex. He said no. I told him you were lately fascinated by it and that I wanted him to know how to do it without hurting you."

"Thank you Mom," I said. "That was very thoughtful. Wish I could have been there to see it. I'll bet it was hot."

"Oh it was Dear," Mom said. "Very. Your dad and Uncle Bill enjoyed the show."

"Wow, just wow,. So you took your daughter's boyfriend up the ass in front of your husband and brother in law and she's not jealous, she's grateful?" Pam said. "Who is this Conrad guy anyway?"

I showed Pam the smooch picture from last Friday. "Holy shit! Is he--"

"Well hung?" I interrupted. "Yes but that's beside the point. He's also very sensitive about being treated like a walking sex toy."

"But you didn't tell Case until she asked?" There was an undeniable tone of hope in Pam's voice.

"True," Mom said. "But how long do you think your mom will take to ask you about tonight?"

"Knowing Mom, she'll be dropping hints at breakfast."

"Which you'll either answer forthrightly or evade," Mom said. "Both of which would have the same result--she'll either approve or disapprove. If she approves it's all rainbows and happy faces, if she disapproves it's pretty much a crash landing."

"Shit," Pam said. "The downside is just not worth it. But then, if I say nothing happened, she might not believe me anyway."

"True, but it will be true," I said. "We'll back you up on it of course."

Mom said, "Plus we will show to ourselves that we have some shreds left of sexual self control."

I held up a hand. "So we three agree, in order not to disrupt Olivia Snow's path to sexual liberation, that we will forego hot kinky girl on girl sex for this evening?"

"Agreed," Mom said. She raised her hand.

"Ah... greed," Pam said.

We all three clapped our hands together.