Libidine Pt. 01

Story Info
A group of friends makes a shocking sexual discovery.
4.4k words
4.1
11.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson jumped down a hill and nearly lost his balance into a tree. As he caught himself on the bark his sister, Lena, casually walked down the hill after him.

"You've got a lot of energy today huh?"

"I guess," Jackson replied as he continued making his way across the crunchy autumn leaves.

"You gotta lay off the soda," his twin told him. Jackson decided not to respond to it and let her think that was the cause of his spike in energy today. Sure he probably drank more coke than your typical 19 year old, which is a lot of course, but this time he was intentionally trying to be as active as he could to try and fend off all the horniness in him. He'd spent all of last night watching porn and had made the mistake of not jerking off first when their friend, Curtis, rudely woke him with a phone call at the early hour of 12:39 pm.

Curtis was telling him that he and Lena had to get to their old camping spot in the woods by their neighborhood as fast as they could because, according to him, "a new cave showed up over night." That didn't really make much sense to Jackson unless someone had shown up there and started digging into the cliff side they used to pitch tents next to, and the overnight comment seemed weird because that had meant Curtis had been here the previous day. None of their friend group had been camping in years. Far as he knew, Curtis sold his equipment in a yard sale a year or two prior. Jackson stopped to tie his shoe. The crunching of leaves coming from his sister moved past him.

"Keep up little bro." Jackson looked up at her while he finished tying.

"Little by two minutes."

"Yeah yeah." His eyes went straight to Lena's jean covered ass. He stared for a brief second before looking back down. He didn't want to think about his sister sexually but the hormones he built up from last night were driving him crazy by this point. Jackson wished he had just gone out clubbing or something last night instead to find a hook up but he knew that probably wouldn't have led any where. He wasn't ugly by any means; short an well kept hair, 5'11 which was close enough to 6 foot, pretty fit, and had a slight tan. However, he lacked any ounce of charisma and so picking up girls was a difficult game for him to play.

Lena on the other hand he knew had no problem. She was a little bit on the thicker side but it was the kind of thickness that highlighted her hips and breasts with a cute pokable looking face to match that displayed a line of freckles across the bridge of her pale nose, seemingly linking her blue eyes that she liked to decorate with a thin line of eye liner. Despite having witness plenty of guys hit on her, Jackson's only seen her say yes to two, maybe three guys, being a little more selective than he was.

The twins reached the bottom of the small cliff where the rest of their friend group was. Curtis was there of course, he stood at about 6'2, had paler dark skin, and a much more athletic build than Jackson had. On his right was Naomi, a smaller Asian girl who had a pink stripe through the part of her hair next to her face that wasn't bunched up into a pony tail like the rest. The other guy there, who was only taller than Naomi and had his face dotted in freckles was Toby.

Despite his quieter dorky nature, Jackson knew Toby had a crazy untamable sexual side. Though Toby was bisexual and Jackson was in that "curious" category, they'd never had sex together, but they'd absolutely seen each other naked during moments where they decided to chat about porn together and inevitably end up jerking off to it next together on a few occasions. He remembered Tony's cut cock was about 6.5 inches long, just a tad longer than his own, huge balls. Despite considering himself straight and not all into dick, Jackson had to admit that a nice pair of balls were pretty cute. The memory made him consider asking him to hang out after what ever they were doing here so that they could jerk off together again.

"Took you two long enough," Curtis exclaimed.

"Dude you called 20 minutes ago," Jackson replied. "I think we got here pretty fast."

"What's this about a cave?" Lena asked. Naomi surprisingly piped in before Curtis.

"An entrance just appeared out of no where. It's not all that big but it looks like it goes down pretty far. Not like, straight down, but you know. Down."

"So just out of no where?" Lena asked.

"Well I mean, probably not no where but it wasn't here yesterday."

"What were you doing out here yesterday?" Toby questioned. Curtis cut back in.

"Not important."

"You two hooking up again?" Lena asked with a smile creeping over her face.

"I said not important, what's important is we found a hole."

"I bet you did." Jackson remarked.

"Shut up." Naomi retaliated. "Look, we wanted to explore it but I think something was in there so we called you guys as...back up. I guess."

"Back up?" Jackson couldn't tell what tone was in Toby's voice but it didn't sound like one of intrigue.

"Well it's not like there's anyone we're supposed to call for this."

"Just don't go in there," Lena started lecturing. "Some animal probably borrowed its way in and made a home out of it, you wanna get bit?"

"It's not an animal." Naomi seemed a little more tense than Jackson had initially realized.

"There was something in there, and I think it saw me when I jumped in, and it ran away but it sounded like metal." There was a pause in conversation. "Look I didn't know if it was one of those things that like you're not supposed to see but I didn't want to try and walk back home in the woods if it is."

"So we're going home then right?" Lena stated more than asked.

"Probably for the best." Curtis said, though he seemed a little interested in finding out what Naomi saw. It was pretty evident to Jackson though that he was trying to do what ever made Naomi feel better and he started to wonder if something more than hook ups had been brewing between them.

"Toby, what are you doing?" Jackson had realized Toby made his way around the bend and had found the cave.

"Wanted to check it out real quick."

"Why?"

"Because I have a hard time believing a metal thing is running around down here. It's okay I have protection." Toby held up a little can on mace his parents had always made him carry around.

"Okay well I guess I'll make sure you use it," Jackson told him as he made his way to the entrance. He heard his sister sigh behind him and the crunching of leaves picked up again. Jackson caught side of the entrance, it was pretty small as far as caves look but big enough for any one to just crouch through. When he got inside though, he found that it was much more spacious compared to the entrance. It was pretty narrow in terms of tunnels but there was plenty of standing room and it went pretty far back. Jackson stepped out in front of Toby and turned the flashlight on his phone on. He turned back to Toby and saw Lena also made it into the cave with Curtis following behind her.

"You guys better not get killed," Lena told them.

"We won't," Jackson responded. Naomi had just made her way inside and stuck close to Curtis as they followed Toby and Jackson into the tunnel. The tunnel followed a slope downwards, though it wasn't all that steep, there were little two foot drops they'd hit every 30 seconds or so. After a few minutes of wondering and the occasional comment from one of them about going back or about how there's nothing dangerous in here, they heard a chirp in front of them. Jackson had been pointing the light at the floor to spot those drops but when he raised it forward the group was shocked to find a small, five legged metal creature. It was a very organic looking metal, its plating bending and curving in ways that looked life like, but exposed mechanical tools protruding from the front gave away its robotic nature. They had all frozen when it chirped again and ran into the darkness ahead.

"Guys I think we should go back." Curtis was whispering to the gang, clearly having lost the interest he was hiding before. Jackson was about to agree when his voice locked up again at the sight of the thing running back into the light and stop before making two chirps and running back into the dark.

"I think it wants us to follow it," Toby told them.

"Why would we do that?" Naomi yelled in a whisper.

"I don't know but it doesn't seem dangerous."

"Toby you don't even know what it is."

"Yeah what if it's leading us to a hive or something?" Curtis asked him. Lena moved up a little.

"It knows we're here and wants us to follow it so it's probably just going to follow us if we leave."

"So what?" Curtis remarked.

"So my spray probably can't stop a metal dog if it gets mad at us." Toby told him.

"You're not making me feel better about that hive idea." The thing ran back up to them and chirped again. Jackson turned on his camera and started walking forward.

"What are you doing?" His sister questioned.

"Recording it so people will believe us when we get out."

"Start a stream or something so people will know if we died," Curtis said.

"Curtis!" Naomi almost broke her whisper.

"I'm just saying."

"I don't have any service down here," Jackson informed them. The group kept following Jackson, fear of being separated overtaking fear of the the little droid they saw. The thing would occasionally slow down and and chirp to indicate it was still there. Eventually they made their way to a small entrance into what looked like a building. The entrance wasn't built however, it looked like it had been torn open. The metal thing ran inside, now basking in the light emitting from it. Toby squatted down and made his way after it. Jackson checked to make sure everyone was still behind them.

"This is stupid," Naomi said.

"A little bit," Lena said before following after Toby. The room they entered appeared to be a hallway coated in reflective silver panels. There were a few door ways that looked like they were made for someone much taller than any typical person.

"What kind of place is this?" Jackson wondered allowed.

"What kind of place is this?" A metallic and distorted voice replied back to him from seemingly everywhere. The gang bunched up together and froze.

"What was that?" Naomi squeaked.

"potestis intelligere me?" The voice responded.

"Guys what do we do?" Curtis questioned.

"Is that latin?" Lena wondered aloud.

"ræfn−an êow tôcnâwan me?" The voice seemed to be trying to communicate to them. Jackson looked around to see if anything was approaching them, all he spotted was the little drone they followed in standing by one of the doors.

"Adjusting," The voice finally spoke a word they knew. "Can you understand me?"

"Yeah?" Toby let out hesitantly.

"Marvelous." It replied. The voice sounded less garbled than before, as if it has mastered the english language in a matter of seconds. "I'm pleased to have you aboard the vessel. I am the sole intelligence aboard and I am in need of biological assistance. If you will, please follow the drone.

"What for?" Lena said. "Where are you?"

"I am the central intelligence for the vessel you stand aboard. No members of my makers are present, and frankly I fear it may be too late for their plans to save them. I have been trapped under the rock of your planet for quite some time. Nevertheless, I have directives that need to be carried out that require contact with the dominate species of your world." Toby started to follow the drone as it moved.

"What are you doing?" Curtis asked.

"We just made first contact with aliens you want me to not follow it?"

"Yes!"

"While I understand your hesitance and would like to respect your decision to leave, I unfortunately can not allow you to." The five of them turned to the sound of nearly 50 small drones identical to the first one make their way down the hallway. "You must remain aboard this vessel, but I can assure you that no harm will come to you."

"Oh my God," Lena whispered.

"Okay okay, we're coming." Jackson told the ship, hoping he sounded calmer than he was.

"I appreciate your cooperation." The five of them followed the lead drone with a pack of several others following behind them. The rest stayed behind, Jackson assumed to guard the entrance in case they managed to outrun the drones following them. "I am incredibly grateful that multiple of you managed to find the entrance not even a full rotation after I've finally managed to break through the stone. It was quite a lengthy process without any mining equipment aboard. These drones were not built for digging you know."

"What were they designed for?" Toby asked. He appeared to have some fascination with what was going on despite the situation they were in practically by force.

"Carrying and handling genetic material. They will be assisting you in your tasks." Jackson wasn't sure what to make of that but he didn't have much time to dwell on it as the lead drone finally picked a door to enter. As they walked in the drones followed behind and the door shut as the last one came in. There were a series of tanks full of some gelatin substance and various machines protruding from the ceiling and ground that circled a platform in the center of the room. A pillar with a variety of its own mechanical, alien looking parts attached to it.

"Now I am going to require a DNA sample from each of you. Please allow the drones to prick where ever you are comfortable having blood sampled. The group reluctantly exposed arms or their legs to the drones that poked a needle into them before running off. "Next I do require a thorough scan of your anatomy, this will require each of you to remove all of your garments."

"All of them?" Lena asked it.

"Yes."

"You can't scan us without taking our clothes off?"

"Correct."

"Why are you scanning us?" Curtis cut in.

"I am in need of a full genetic analysis of various members of your species to ensure that you can in fact participate in our process and will not be injured or cause injury to any of our equipment or subjects."

"What if we aren't what you're looking for?"

"Then you will be allowed to leave without completing the necessary tasks for my work." They all looked to each other for moment when Naomi walked up to the platform.

"Okay fine, let's get this over with," she said. Naomi pulled off her shirt and bra, revealing her small and perky tits to the room. Jackson felt his hormones acting up again, having forgotten his horniness entirely until now. As she started to drop her shorts and panties, showing some of the most firm pair of cheeks Jackson had ever seen, Curtis and Toby started to undressed. Toby's 6.5 inch dick and almost baseball sized nut sack showed itself before Curtis's 7 inch curved hook and hairy balls came out. "Woah," slipped from Naomi's mouth when she caught sight of Toby.

"What?"

"Nothing." As the other 3 were taking off the rest of their clothes, Lena and Jackson made eye contact, silently debating what to do before Jackson said something.

"Look, my dick is not the weirdest thing you'd see today," he told her as he started to drop his pants.

"Yeah, sure." Lena pulled her shirt off and was met with the sight of Jackson's uncut 6 inches when her shirt came over her head. She looked away as she pulled at her jeans and Jackson made his way onto the platform with their friends.

"Please stand on the panels and place your arms into the devices before you." Jackson turned to see his sister first and caught a glimpse of her plump shaven pussy and her pillowy breasts with large, pink areolae around her nipples. After putting his arms in the sockets on in the pillar in front of him, he felt it try to more to his form, as if it was trying to figure out what a human hand was supposed to be shaped like. It tightened around his arms and kept him in place which unnerved him a little. Each locked in to their parts of the pillar that sat in the middle of all of them while a humming could be heard for roughly a minute. Jackson's eyes would occasionally catch sight Lena or Naomi who were both on his left and then look away. Toby was the next on his right and Curtis stood between Toby and Naomi.

"Scans are complete. Congratulations, your species is nearly the perfect candidate, just as my makers had hoped."

"Candidate for what?" Toby questioned.

"Saving them. However, I must first make some minor alterations to your gene pool."

"You have to what?!" Lena shouted.

"Please remain calm, this is to be expected and will remain painless." The panels they stood on began to slid back and the pillar descended, leaving everyone shouting various things at the ship's AI and their asses hanging out. Jackson was yelling some choice words about letting them out when he felt one of the drones begin to crawl up his back side. He heard Naomi yelp and looked up at his friends and his sister trying to shake themselves to remove a drone that had climbed up on to everyone's rear ends.

"The next step requires an anal insertion, this will only take a moment." Their yells of anger, fear, and confusion took off. Jackson looked over at his sister's ass, perched up with the five legged, smooth, silver contraption gripping her cushiony thighs and ass cheeks. A seafoam green, synthetic tentacle emerged from the center of the drone's underside and inserted itself into Lena's asshole. Jackson felt his own hitchhiker's sticky appendage sneak its way into his ass and the yelling in the room quickly turned to yelps and moans.

The drones didn't thrust like he expected them to. Instead it started pumping liquid and slightly increased the thickness of its tentacle with each gulp of goo that got pumped into them. Jackson yelled at the drone, the goo felt cold inside him and some of them began to shiver. The drones pumped them full for a full 30 seconds and remained still for 20 more. During this time Jackson could feel his asshole enlarging. He groaned and looked at his sister who was making shocked, excited noises. He saw a large bulge moving down the tentacle into her and as it began to widen his sister's asshole, he could feel an object in his own drone's tube being pushed into him.

"Oh God what the fuck is that!?" Curtis screamed as the thing was nestled into his rectum. Naomi let out a whine, feeling her tight ass make room for the spherical object. Toby moaned, when the object made its way all the way in, he then shot a stream of cum against the pillar. Jackson figured it must have been some time since Toby released himself too.

"This pellet carries the genetic changes. It will have fully dissolved in roughly ten minutes, then we can move onto the next phase. I am working on preparations now.

"Lena what the fuck is happening?" Jackson asked his sister.

"I don't know!"

"Oh my God my ass is so full," Jackson heard Naomi whisper. The drone's pulled their tentacles out and climbed down. goo began to leak down everyone's legs and Jackson tried to squeeze the thing out of him but it stuck to his inner walls. After about a minute or two he could feel his ass going numb. He also noticed that he was suddenly harder than ever and his horniness was through the roof. He felt himself squirming and saw his sister fidgeting similarly.

"Fuck what's this thing doing to us?" Curtis asked, not expecting an answer. Jackson turned his eyes to Toby's dick and saw it was somehow already fully erect.

"Put that thing back inside me!" Naomi yelled. She was moving her hips back like she was expecting something to be behind her to fuck her.

"The code will alter your DNA and provide you with delayed aging, a stronger immune system, a rise in libido activity, and provide your mind more control over your hormones, meaning you can produce semen faster, your refractory period is dramatically reduced, and pregnancies can only occur if both participants during mating desire to have an offspring with whomever they are currently mating with.

12