Libidine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Lena almost spoke into a yell.

"Prolonged lack of sexual release into another member of your species with the same alterations will result in the code's effects diminishing. We require your species to be more resilient and capable of breeding but would like to ensure that we do not cause your population to spiral out of control. Intercourse with a biological entity without these changes will cause the code to be inserted and copied through out the unchanged mate, spreading our genetic changes through your population.

"You think we're gonna go out there and start fucking people?" Curtis questioned the AI.

"No, I will keep you here in stasis until an acceptable amount of your species has been altered."

"What?!" Everyone yelled, not quite in unison.

The tanks opened up and the panels moved them to their respective tank of gel. The pillar had released them and a handful of tentacles appeared out of the edges of the tanks to grab them by their limbs and pull them in. Jackson half wanted to try and escape but the other half just wanted to fuck the tentacles. He felt his skin touch the gel, which in contrast to the stuff pumped into him, was quite warm.

"In order to ensure nobody else finds this vessel before I am ready, I have produced clones to fulfill the purpose of spreading the genome." The back half of Jackson was pulled into the gel, along with his arms and legs. His pelvis however was still very exposed, as was everyone else. Unlike the men, Lena and Naomi had their legs pulled up when inserted into the gel. To everyone's horror, nude, identical copies of them entered the room.

"The pellet would only work in the original vessels of a species so I will require your code to be inserted into your copies through traditional means. Each of them watched as one of their "friends" approached them. Curtis' copy stopped before Lena, Naomi's before Curtis, Jackson's before Naomi, Lena's before Jackson, and Toby's copy stood before the original. "Though anal insertion isn't quite as effective as the usual mating process, an acceptable amount of the genome will still be absorbed."

Then, without any foreplay, the clones began to fuck the originals. Jackson was helpless to stop a perfect, living replica of his sister's pussy from backing up and wrapping around his cock. He felt so warm against her inner walls and couldn't help but let out a moan. The rest of them started making similar noises as their heightened sex drive was finally being satisfied.

Jackson looked around the room to take in the scenery. He saw his own dick being thrust into Naomi who was trying to thrust back into it but was held back by the gel holding her in place. Curtis' eyes were closed while Naomi's copy bounced on his shaft, his balls were twitching like he was already about to cum, clearly about to release everything he'd been holding in all day since he and Naomi originally came out here.

The most bewildering sight was seeing Toby grind against himself. His copy's ass moving back and forth on the original version of its penis while its massive balls slammed into parts of its shaft that it would have never touched otherwise. Jackson's eyes dropped once again to the sight of his own cock slipping in and out of Lena's cunt. For some reason, the fact that it was his own sister made him even more aroused, his balls ached for release as her pussy lips hugged his dick like no vagina ever had before. Despite his balls feeling overloaded, he didn't want it to end, and so the new code his his blood made him last longer, driving him through the most intense and longest edging he'd ever had, enjoying every second of every ripple that was sent through faux Lena's ass cheeks.

For the next hour, the sounds of moans, yelps, and slaps echoed throughout the room of the alien ship. 60 minutes of mind blowing pleasure and intense restrained fidgeting While Jackson felt his twin sister ride his cock, pulling up and down on his skin until he inevitably fired the biggest load of his life into the womb of Lena's copy.

The clone pulled away, a water fall of white gooeyness leaking from her sex. In a brief moment of clarity he took in his surroundings and found that everyone but him and Toby had been fully sealed into their canisters. As the tentacles pulled Jackson deeper into the warm embrace of the strange, alien substance, he could hear Toby still screaming and moaning at the strangest sexual experience he'd ever had, and took a long look at Lena, frozen with her legs still up and cum suspended and hanging from her pussy. He took in the view of his real sister's vagina before the warmth lulled him to sleep.

12