Libidine Pt. 02

Story Info
Naomi's parents realize their daughter is acting different.
4.9k words
4.36
6.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai was just about finished putting up the groceries when his 19 year old daughter, Naomi, walked by him wearing pink tights and a white crop top that pushed up her A cup breasts and showed off as much cleavage as it could.

"Where are you going?" He interrogated, approaching her to get her to stop.

"Out with some friends."

"What are you doing with your friends that warrants dressing like that?" Kai never considered himself prudish, he and his wife Amy had done plenty of freaky stuff over the years, his wife had a dildo that mimicked the shape of a horse cock hidden in their room somewhere for crying out loud. Plus when Naomi had came out as bisexual a few years prior he didn't mind at all unlike her grandfather. Recently though, she had been leaving the house in riskier and risker looking clothing, nearly every other night for the past 4 months. He wasn't an idiot, he knew his daughter was sexually active, but the assumed frequency over the past 4 months was starting to concern him. She might be almost 20 but she was still his daughter.

"Are you even wearing underwear under there?" Kai caught a brief glimpse of slight camel toe between her legs before pulling his eyes away and refusing to let them wonder downward again.

"I am dad, we're just going dancing." Kai sighed then pulled his jacket off of the coat rack by the door and held it out to her.

"Take this."

"I'm not a kid, you don't need to tell me how to dress."

"It's going to be cold tonight, take it just in case you need it." Kai wasn't worried about the cold of course, he wanted his daughter to at least have the choice of covering herself incase she caught unwanted eyes. Naomi hesitantly grabbed the jacket and threw it over her shoulder.

"Thanks," she told him before giving him a hug. He held his daughter for a moment before she broke away and went out the door. Kai stood in the kitchen for a few minutes trying not to think about how his little girl is probably going to get railed by some stranger tonight. She might've been being truthful about just hanging out with friends, but there've been a lot of nights away from home lately, it was hard to not expect it when ever she left for anything other than work.

Speaking of work, Kai remembered he had to get his work clothes together. He'd been working the night shift as a security guard for a mall for a while now because half of the night team, meaning 2 people, had quit a few months ago. He missed the day shifts, they were usually more entertaining and it didn't require him to try and sleep when the sun came through the blinds. Falling asleep wasn't too hard when Amy was in the mood though, sometimes she'd wake up shortly before he got home and use him up. He checked the dryer for his clothes to find nothing there. A hand came from behind him and rest itself on his shoulder.

"They're already ironed hun," the voice of his wife told him. Kai turned around and gave Amy a little peck on the lips.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it. Is Naomi still here or is she out again?"

"Left a few minutes ago. I'm worried about that one."

"She has been spending a lot of time away from home lately."

"At somebody else's probably."

"Come on Kai, did you forget how many times you snuck out of your parents house to come see me?"

"Not as often as she's doing it in plain sight." Amy sighed and shrugged.

"It's just the youth these days I guess. Lot of youngsters seem like they're looking for sex all the time now."

"She hasn't always been like this before though."

"Yes she has, I had to get her birth control half way through high school."

"Okay but it hasn't been this extreme before." Amy wrapped her husband in her arms.

"That's true I guess. I can talk to her when she gets back if you want." Kai didn't reply, instead he just embraced his wife. "It's only 8, you still have 3 hours before your shift starts. Do you want to take a nap or anything?"

"I do if it's with you." They kissed for what felt like an eternity before Amy pulled her lips from his and whispered into his ear.

"I might need some help getting tired."

"We won't have long to take an actual nap if you wanna do that."

"We can go right to the good stuff for you." She kissed her husband and glided her palm over the crotch of his pants. "Don't worry about me, I'll have you to myself when you get back in the morning." Amy pulled Kai into their bedroom then let herself fall backwards onto their bed. By the time she had pulled her shirt and bra over her head, Kai's dick was already out. It had an average girth but a length that put the average man to shame. He took in his wife's F cup tits for the millionth time while pulling the athletic shorts off of her thick thighs. He pressed the head of his dick against the plumpness of her vagina and pushed his way inwards.

He took note of her public hair, not quite a bush but a stark contrast to the shaven pussy she'd had for years during the height of their youth and their swinging years in their 20s. Kai smiled, thinking about how their habits had changed over the course of their marriage and at how they've both become dramatically different people, and how their love had stuck around throughout the whole thing.

Here they were now, in their mid 40s, and the warm wetness of Amy's pussy was as welcoming as ever. Her moans started to fill the room as his thrusts picked up pace. Kai leaned forward and kissed his wife's neck. Amy took the change in position as an opportunity to wrap her legs around him. The soles of her feet bounced against his skinny ass cheeks, pounding more intensely as his hips increased their power into her squishy tush.

Kai let a moan slip while Amy's huge tits swayed up and down, her nipples tickling his with every rise and fall. He pressed his hand to his wife's face and kissed her, their tongues locked together as their sexes danced with them.

Per Amy's request, Kai didn't bother to hold himself back for a longer session. He allowed himself to get lost in the sensations, and after about 10 minutes, he could feel his legs begin to buckle. When he hit one too many thrusts, he buried his dick into his wife and felt his back side fall as she pulled him down with her calves. They lay together, listening to their own breathing for a while.

"You sure you don't need me to keep going baby?" Kai asked.

"I'll be okay, I'll just want you even more when you get back." She kissed his cheek and pulled his head to her breasts. "Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow."

>>>

Kai had passed out for only an hour an a half before the alert on his phone went off. He had 40 minutes to get to work. The drive was only 15 but he always wanted to make sure he got there early. With all his might he pulled himself away from Amy's side and got dressed. He made his way towards the bedroom door, tightening his belt. He heard the front door open and close; knowing Naomi must've come home, he closed the door to his bedroom. The last thing he wanted was for her to accidently catch her mom sleeping naked. He made his way into the living room where he saw his daughter.

"Home early?" he questioned. It was only 10:20, not actually all that early by any standard apart from her returns at 2 AM she'd been making if she came home at all after a night out.

"Yeah." She stopped for a few seconds and stared at him while he put his tie on. "You spent some time with mom?"

"Yeah," he replied, then realized she was looking at the hard on pushing part of his pants up. He faced away from her, finishing the tie and putting his bag over his shoulder.

"Do you need help with that?"

"With what?"

"Your dick." Kai turned his head.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you need help getting it down? You can fuck me if you want." Kai froze in front of his daughter, waiting for some kind of punchline.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?"

"No, if you want to you can fuck me." Kai was stunned.

"First of all Naomi, watch the language. Second of all, I'm your father. Why are you asking me if I can have sex with you?"

"Because I want to have sex with you."

"Do you realize how wrong that is?"

"It doesn't have to be." Kai was at a lost for words. He would've yelled at her but he didn't want to wake Amy up. More importantly he didn't want Amy to know what their daughter was asking of him, he could only imagine the stress that would cause her.

"We'll deal with this later, I need to get to work." Kai walked out the door, feeling confused and infuriated. He mulled over what had happened and how to approach it a hundred times on his way to work and during the first couple hours of his shift.

Should he tell Amy? Does he discipline Naomi? He wasn't even sure how he did that, she was an adult at this point so it's not like he could just send her to bed without dinner or anything. He could kick her out but that felt excessively harsh and despite how twisted it was for her to say something like that she was still his daughter.

"Something on your mind Kai?" Kai hadn't even noticed his coworker, George, come into the security office. George was a fidgety lad, and the father of a pair of twins that were friends with Naomi.

"No, just a long day. How's it been for you?"

"Already ready to go home," he replied. Kai would've normally agreed but given what was waiting when he got home he wasn't sure he wanted to leave work right now.

"Hey George," Kai started. He'd known him for most of their kids' lives, he didn't want to mention this to him but he knew he was someone he could trust to help. "What would you do if your daughter asked you to have sex with them?" George stood silent for a few seconds.

"Why do you ask?" Kai was worried for a second that he offended him by implying something like that would happen to him.

"Because Naomi started asking stuff like before I left and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it." George had his eyes on the floor like he was trying to figure out how he's supposed to respond.

"Well, what is there to do?"

"I don't know. I should probably tell Amy but I don't want to stress her out. And I don't know what would've led to her saying something like that. I mean, she's always been kind of open but lately she's been...I don't know, troubling. I just didn't think she'd stoop so far."

"Can I make a wild suggestion?"

"I don't think there's any normal suggestions to be made here so go ahead."

"What if you gave it a try?" Apparently everybody wanted to try and give Kai a heart attack today. He didn't know how to respond so he went with the same thing he said to Naomi.

"Excuse me?"

"Listen, hear me out," he told Kai. "Maddie and I have been having sex with the twins for almost 2 months now."

"What?!"

"No listen, it's been the best thing to ever happen for our marriage and our family is happier than ever. We all feel more open with each other, there's no fighting, my sex drive has been through the roof like 24/7 which was not the case when it was just me and the wife, and I can't explain it but I feel so much healthier. Younger even!"

"How did this even happen?"

"Maddie and I have been going through a rough spot for a little while and the twins suggested being more open sexually with other people. Now, this was a shock to us because our kids have never really been open about sex with us but Lena hooked us up with a professor of hers. We decided to give it a shot and adding him in was like a whole new experience. At some point while the three of us were going at it, Jackson and Lena came in and started fucking with us, I don't even remember where it started but it felt so natural."

"That doesn't sound natural at all!"

"No trust me it is, it's just become part of our routine to fuck whoever we want now. Even Jackson's cock in my ass feels normal."

"I thought you were straight?"

"I did too but everything feels different after that day, a whole new array of sensations have been unlocked. And it being my sons feels special too. Something about how as a father, you're kind of like someone who's supposed to be in charge but now someone who's like 'the lower rank' is taking a hold of me and it's liberating. I've always been kind of a push over I guess, part of why I fell in love with Maddie, she knows exactly what she wants all the time. But I guess my inability to take charge of stuff was causing strain on our marriage, we get sex when ever we need it, everyone's more cooperative."

"That's sick."

"No it's great! Let me ask you, if you came home one day and your wife and daughter were doing it, wouldn't you be a little interested?"

"No, and I don't see a world where that happens."

"Not even if Amy wanted it too?"

"No," Kai said, though less sure of that one, he'd always let Amy take the lead when it came to exploring kinks so he'd grown accustomed to trying whatever she wanted.

"I'm just saying it might not be as bad as you think it is. We bring other people home all the time too, you're welcome to come and see it if you're ever not sure. Hell, your whole family's welcome, we love sharing. Lena is a hell of a dick rider." Kai didn't think he could ever view George in the same light again. What he did manage to decide from their conversation though was that he should tell Amy, since he'd trust her judgement more than he could trust the other people in his life.

>>>

Amy started to wake up, feeling the sun peering between the cracks in the blinds. She realized she felt unreasonably horny, more than she had been in years for some reason. Her legs started to instinctively squeeze together, suddenly waking up enough to notice the fingers in her vagina that expertly massaged her inner walls. Her breathing started to change pace, she must've been asleep longer than she thought for Kai to have come home before she got up.

That's when she realized the fingers felt different, they were smaller, more delicate, and touching her in ways Kai hasn't before. Her eyes shot open and pulled herself back when she saw her daughter Naomi, naked at the foot of her bed.

"Naomi?! What are you doing?"

"I figured dad wasn't able to finish the job so I thought I'd help you out." Naomi shoved her fingers into her own vagina and made some scooping motions before pulling them out and inserting her soaking wet fingers into Amy's pussy. Amy didn't know what to do. Reason told her to be mad, to stop her daughter from playing with her, to pull away. But she felt different. She couldn't explain it, but she desperately wanted Naomi to keep stuffing her with her own juices. Her small daughter had a whole new kind of beauty to her and it was driving her wild.

Naomi seemed to know there was some kind of conflict in her, so she sat up and spread her legs to show her something to try and throw her over the edge. She was practically squatting over the bed, giving Amy a perfect view of her tight innie pussy dripping fluids, but what took her breath away was seeing the base of a dildo underneath her, being pressed into the bed. Naomi made a circular motion on the dildo, leaning her pelvis a tad forward when she did. Amy recognized the toy, it was her horse cock replica. She'd always used it for her hornier moments, usually when Kai wasn't around for a while, she'd use the head and move up and down the top part of the shaft with it. But Naomi, she had almost the full 17 inches shoved up her supple ass.

"Oh my- Naomi how are you taking that?"

"Play with me for a while and maybe I'll show you." Naomi stuffed her thumb into Amy's pussy and her middle finger in her ass, then she massaged the wall between them. Amy let out a soft moan while Naomi played with her holes. She shouldn't want this. She felt it was in her nature to not want this, and yet something had changed in her. She wanted her daughter more than anything right now. She watched as Naomi played with the organ she had been birthed from, and the thought of that reality was driving Amy over the edge.

Amy screamed, her daughter had driven her to an orgasm. She lifted her pelvis in the air unable to contain her movements as she grabbed the head board to her bed. Naomi bunched the covers underneath her mothers rising self, Amy's fat butt cheeks were clenching as her pussy squirted its fluids into the air. some of it had hit Naomi's face, much landing on her back.

Naomi pulled Amy closer to her as she rested her lower half back down onto the mound of blankets and pillows, keeping Amy on an angle that aimed her pussy upwards for Naomi to bend down and eat. Amy squirmed, feeling her daughter's tongue caress her insides with her tongue, occasionally stopping to suck on her mother's clit.

"Yes baby..." Amy let slip from her mouth. She felt Naomi's fingers start playing with her asshole again while her mouth continued to work on her birth place, working her way back inside the place she came from almost 20 years ago. Amy started playing with her own tits and watched Naomi's ass moving back and forth on her massive toy. She almost wished it was real. Not necessarily that there was a real horse fucking her, but that the dick in her daughter was flesh, she suddenly yearned to see her getting fucked, to see someone use woman she made in front of her while she pleasured her.

The front door opened.

>>>

Kai made his way into the house and looked around the living room and kitchen to see if Naomi was here. He wasn't sure if she'd be here or "out" again but he was really hoping on the latter. He figured he should talk to Amy about it first and started walking to their room, he then heard her moan. Kai remembered their time last night and how he hadn't had a chance to finish her off. Knowing she was probably masturbating right now began to arousal him and Kai decided that he'd like to blow off some steam and forget about the whole Naomi problem for a bit. He'd tell her after.

At least, that's how he thought it was going to go. When he approached the doorway he was horrified to find his daughter going down on his wife. Amy was moaning and whimpering, one hand squeezing one of her beautiful breasts while the other gripped the bed. Her leg's were up, ass propped up by their blankets while Naomi went to town on her pussy. His daughter was on her knees at the end of the bed with a dildo clearly in her ass, deep in her as her cheeks rested against the soles of her bare feet. Her back arched for her head to reach Amy's sex, and it glistened with fluids leaking down her back.

"What are you doing?!" Kai wasn't sure if he was referring to Naomi or Amy.

"Kai baby it's so good!"

"That's your daughter!" He yelled back.

"Oh, I know and she's so good, get in here baby please we need you!"

"Amy I'm not-"

"Please Kai this is some of the best sex I've ever had, I need you in here! fuck her!"

"What?"

"Fuck our daughter please! I need to see it!" Kai was silent, watching the scene unfold. Naomi raised her ass, Kai was caught in a trance at the sight of Amy's 17 inch horse dildo revealing itself to be completely buried in Naomi's ass, now snaking its way out as her firm cheeks rose into the air. He watched the rim of her ass hole move up the massive shaft, stretching in ways he should have never seen from his daughter, until she reached the top, and the beast shaped head plopped out, giving a final tug to the skin between her cheeks as it fell.

The dildo fell to the floor and lube leaked from Naomi's gaping ass hole, some of it caught on strings of gooey lube stuck to the dildo, wisping from her back door, the rest of it either still stuck to her walls or leaking over her young pussy that now showed itself to him. The lips twitched as the lube got caught in the crevices. Her asshole began to close just a bit, she clenched and unclenched, her massive hole giving her father a wink. It was officially the hottest thing Kai had ever seen, and George's talk began to echo in his head.

12