Libidine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her pussy babe," Amy told him. Naomi stopped licking for a moment to look under her. Kai saw Naomi's face, upside down between her dangling small tits. She smiled and gave her ass a little shake before saying:

"I'm all yours dad." Kai didn't know what he was doing, he felt ashamed as he unbuckled his belt and dropped his work pants to the floor. He reached his daughter, underwear dropping to his ankles, and his cock hung out in the air. Naomi had looked over her shoulder and gave a smirk at her dad's dick hovering before her before returning to her mother's vagina.

Kai grabbed one of Naomi's cheeks with his hand and pressed the head of his cock against his daughter's vagina. Her asshole gave him another wink, the sight drove him over the edge and he shoved his full length into his daughter. Naomi whined and buried her face even deeper into her mother's pussy who sang like a choir. Kai began his thrusting, his shaft going in and out of Naomi. His own flesh and blood gripped his dick so tightly.

After a few minutes of thrusting, something began to overtake him. He couldn't explain it but suddenly the shame was gone. His inhibitions started melting away and a level of arousal that he hadn't felt since he was a teenager flooded his mind and body. His balls began to beg for release but he didn't want to stop yet. The thought alone seemed to hold it back, keeping him on the brink of cumming for another 30 minutes as he used his daughter's pussy.

The three of them continued to sing their own songs, their half hour sex chain bringing them into pure bliss. Kai thought he could've gone longer until his girls started begging him to cum.

"Cum in me daddy!"

"Cum in her! Cum in our girl!" Kai felt his dick tingling, it erupted, filling his daughter's pussy. He'd never shot out so much cum in his life, it started shooting out and leaking before he could even pull out, pumping what felt like a whole liter of semen in Naomi.

Kai didn't understand what was happening. There's no way he could've normally produced that much. He didn't understand why he was so okay with this, why he loved it. It then occurred to him that his post nut clarity hadn't come. His cock was still hard and his hormones were raging in him, demanding to fuck his daughter more.

But instead, Naomi pulled herself away. She bent down and grabbed the horse dildo off the ground and kissed her dad's balls on her way back up. She shoved her fingers into her mom's ass, tracing her insides. Then she put the rest of her fingers in and started trying to stretch her rim. Too Kai's surprise, Amy's asshole looked like it was already wet, like it had lubricated itself. Naomi pushed the horse cock head against her mother's hole and Slowly shoved it in.

Amy yelped, her butt took the whole thing, the 17 inch shaft filled her ass, her rim stretching to accommodate it. Naomi was positioning herself above her back side now, pussy hovering over her mother's as the dildo was shoved to the base, dripping her father's cum into Amy's cunt.

The anal insertion caused Amy to cum again. she yelled out, shooting fluids from her pussy as she wriggled around. The stream fired into Naomi's clit, eliciting a moan from her before she lowered herself and pressed her cum filled pussy against her mother's and grinded against it. The two women scissored each other, Naomi on top and Amy still with her pelvis raised, sharing Kai's cum between their kissing lower lips.

Kai approached them and took in the view of his wife's ass, practically sucking the dildo as the base seemed to bob in her. He grabbed Naomi's boobs with one hand and navigated his dick to Naomi's enlarged asshole. Her ass absorbed her father's cock, almost pulling it in, repeatedly gripping and ungrasping his shaft with her ass rim. Kai felt his breath leave him. He'd had anal sex countless times before, but this felt different, so much more built for sex.

They continued to fuck this way, relentlessly, for almost 2 hours. The sounds of family skin slapping into each other, moaning and squishing, the sliding and the pounding. When they finally decided they were too tired to continue, the three of them snuggled up in the bed.

"Let's do this again sometime," Kai whispered, he carefully inserted his penis in his wife's pussy to let it soak. He felt Naomi behind him, she pushed herself against his back and draped one of her arms over his chest.

"Any time dad." Her spare hand glided down to Kai's asshole. She massaged the rim, then inserted her fingers, moving them in an out. Kai was shocked by how good it felt to have her fingers in his ass. Before his eyes fell heavy and the realm of sleep pulled him away, Kai came one more time into Amy from the stimulation Naomi gave his ass. She continued to finger him into his sleep.

>>>

The computer monitored its clones through the cameras of the various devices the humans kept in their homes. They were making progress through out their region, infecting as many humans as possible with the genetic changes it implanted in them. It was however, too slow by the computer's standards. It tracked infected individuals leaving the region. Some of which took flights to other regions. They were spreading the code there too of course but there were roadblocks.

The humans seemed to have built up a number of sexual taboos. Most of the ones who entered some agreement they called "marriage" would only have intercourse with their partner. Most of the humans in general seemed opposed to mating with blood relatives, despite the clones best efforts, other infected individuals managed to hide their lust from other humans whom they deemed dangerous to tell of their desires. Not to mention the ones who for some reason seemed to hate members of their own kind for seemingly random stereotypes and the religious beliefs many followed that stifled their decisions towards mating.

The species was sexually repressed, and it needed to undo that if it were to finish its job in a reasonable amount of time. The computer did its best to reroute flights to uninfected areas, and display adverts for sexual products and prostitutes around high value individuals. If the computer could manage to promote open sex with all individuals at all times in human society, then 80%-90% species could be infected in less than a decade.

It would wait until a sizable portion of developed nations had been infected before it would start forging petitions and votes to influence law in its favor. Though it wouldn't rely on waiting entirely for that to happen through chance and time. The computer must continue to try and influence the world through its digital world to promote more intercourse so that the changes can spread. It would be best to convert the species as soon as possible, otherwise its makers might not survive to witness the plan meant to save them come to fruition. If its makers were to survive, Earth will have to become a viable breeding ground within the decade.

12