Libragirl2003

Story Info
Two girls on webcam discover lesbian sex.
6.8k words
4.65
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wark2002
Wark2002
53 Followers

"Well, what do you think?" Lisa says. "It's all pretty easy."

Nina is kneeling on the sheets next to her, nervously fidgeting with Lisa's pillow, watching her friend tap the keyboard on the mattress in front of her; Lisa is stretched out on her belly, her white sundress pulled up a little, revealing the backs her knees, the soles of her bare feet facing the ceiling, her legs crossed at the ankles, as she plays with the laptop at the foot of the bed. She is holding her glasses in her hand, revealing her wide almond-colored eyes.

Nina wasn't sure what to wear -- what do you wear for this, to start off? Lingerie? Underwear? Nothing? -- so she opted for her pink, very feminine peasant blouse and a new pair of loose- fitting blue jean shorts.

She feels very warm and can feel a flush beginning on her face. She touches it reflexively and looks at the screen to see if it is obvious. The image of the two of them, Lisa's face close to the cam as she taps on the keyboard, her black hair glossy and smooth, resting halfway down her back, and Nina next to her on her knees, her softly curled brown hair brushed back and falling to her shoulders. Her face is definitely a little red, she decides, but it's not that noticeable. She touches her face again and is slightly amused at the image on the screen doing the same.

"I guess so."

"OK,." Lisa makes a couple of authoritative taps on the keyboard. "Your sign and your birth year are your name. Libra, right?" She waits for Nina to nod, and then continues.

"That's what I punched in for you. You can change it later if you want." She lowers her legs so they are splayed across the pillow behind her. Nina can't help gazing briefly at her; her tiny dancer's feet with toenails painted red, her calves, the muscles in of her knees; her eyes following her legs to the place where her bare thighs disappear into the hem of her dress.

It hits her that this is the first time in her life that she has looked at Lisa, her best friend since grammar school, and through high school up to now, in anything resembling a sexual way.

Lisa's voice makes her jump. "Nina? Pay attention. There's going to be a quiz after this." This is a time for nervous laughter, something the two of them do all the time, but this time Nina just looks at her straightfaced. She is a little too nervous for nervous laughter.

Lisa goes on. "There's going to be dozens of messages, some cool, some dickish. There's no way to respond to them all, so just pick one or two and follow them. Or just ignore them and do what you want. They'll send credits - tokens - anyway."

Nina fumbles for her words. "How soon do I get, well, naked?" It's the first time she has acknowledged this part out loud to Lisa. Her face flushes a little again but at the word "naked" for some reason it causes just the tiniest surge in her pussy. There's something about the word. She's always felt that, at least a little.

She thinks of the two of them, sneaking glances at the sexy parts of her mother's romance novels, nervously reading aloud passages about the heroine standing "nude before her lover, her breasts heaving as he pulled her body closer, her passions erupting in their embrace...", not realizing the poor quality of the writing, only imagining the maiden's nakedness being taken in by the eyes of the swarthy hero and feeling that tiny twinge, that little surge, that she feels now.

And, of course, later on, discovering pages on the computer, seeing women and men, real women and men, naked and -

"Whenever you want." Lisa interrupts Nina's reverie as she shifts the laptop to eliminate herself from the picture. "You want to tease them for a while but you don't want them to get sick of waiting and move on to someone else." She turns to Nina. There is a different look in her eye, and she hesitates before continuing. "Let me know when you want me to turn it on."

Nina nods and looks again at herself on the screen. Her heart is pounding.

# # # # # # # # #

You're making way too much of this, she thinks. Lisa's been doing this for a month and she's been fine with it. One of the few secrets either of them has kept from the other, and that was only for a few weeks, until last week, when, on the way to school, Lisa pulled her father's car over to the curb and said "Nina, I have to tell you something."

Her first thought was that Lisa was pregnant, since she had described in detail about a month ago how her boyfriend had slipped out of his condom and came inside her. It was interesting because every time she had had sex before -- she has been with three boys since her eighteenth birthday, six months before, it had been with protection and this was the first time she had actually felt a man's cum inside her; it was worrisome because the last thing she wanted to do before graduation was get pregnant.

Instead, she confessed to Nina that she had been working on a webcam site, making some money, and thought she might want to try too. Nina was a little surprised, since the two of them usually shared everything -- descriptions of Nina spying on her brother masturbating in his bedroom, Lisa confessing to masturbating with a hairbrush, the two of them describing their losses of virginity (Nina's was just last month, on the night of her eighteenth birthday, and it hurt like hell) -- and Nina was shocked that Lisa would do something so out there, so public, and not tell her.

"It's...exciting," Lisa said. "I seriously think you'd like it. I know you."

Exposed out there? People watching you? Nina shook her head. "I don't think so. What if someone from school, or the neighborhood, or, ugh! -- my brother -- sees me?"

"They block your area from your cam. I guess someone could hack it, but it's not likely. And if they do, who's going to admit it?"

Lisa looked over at her best friend and pictured her on a computer chair, or a couch, or a bed, caressing herself. She felt her cheeks turn red at the idea. "I don't think so," she said again.

But the idea sounded new, and interesting, and, to use a decrepit word, naughty, and if germinated in her brain for days, creating daydreams and midnight fantasies until finally she told Lisa she'd give it a shot. Why not? Naked. That word again. People watching her; looking at her. Uncovered. Nude. Bare. Just her out there, her and her body, for better or worse.

Yes. Maybe she could.

So they decided it meet here this evening, in Lisa's bedroom, the same place where they used to talk about pop stars and boys in their class and do homework and read her mother's salacious novels and first discovered and giggled at porn sites on the computer.

Yes. Yes. Maybe she could.

# # # # # # # # #

Even now, fully dressed, Nina is hyper-aware of the nude body beneath her clothes, the round, pink-nippled breasts hidden by her shirt and bra; her flat, pale belly; the slightly-trimmed dark pubic hair hidden in her shorts.

She glances over at Lisa and imagines her in front of the cam in front of a largely unseen audience, playing with and rubbing her milk chocolate colored nipples, her fingers snaking into her bare pussy, her eyes widening as she penetrates herself...

Oh, my God, she thinks. The only time she's seen her naked is after gym class, in the shower, or changing clothes; certainly not sexual things, but somehow, right now, she seems to remember every detail of her friend's body. Her thoughts about her friend embarrass her a little and her cheeks grow a little warmer.

Suddenly, almost without warning, a tickling sensation develops in her pussy. It begins to feel warm and moist. She knows the feeling and it disconcerts her a little.

Not here, of all places!

She shakes her head to focus. The figure on the screen, her cam looking back at her, looks like someone else, almost: someone older, someone hotter, someone willing to show her undraped body to a group of strangers. This is not her.

She takes a breath. Well...maybe it is.

"Ok, let's go."

# # # # # # # # #

Within ten minutes Nina has lost track of the names popping up on the screen and the comments. Up in the top right-hand corner of the screen it says there are 16 people in the room.

She is still dressed, unsure if she should be relieved by that or disappointed.

"Not bad," Lisa says. She's moved over to the left, still on the bed, but just out of camera range. "If they invite you to look at them -- about half of them do, the other half are 50 year olds saying they are 25 -- you can click 'view' next to their names.

Sometimes it's fun, sometimes ... not."

The dialogue box on the right side of the screen rattles off comments.

"Hey bb."

"Show pussy."

"Wanna see my dick?"

"Good morning."

"Good evening."

"Got a bf?"

"Show pussy."

All Nina has managed is a few "hellos" and one or two "thanks" when the bell rings to indicate tokens have been sent.

"I didn't expect it do be this fast paced," she says.

Lisa shifts a little on the bed. "I know. Just calm down and set your own pace. Basically this is your room and you make the decisions. Do things when you want to do them. But, like I said, don't let them wait too long. There are nearly twenty people here waiting to see you undress." Lisa laughs and takes a breath. "And one girl here."

Nina glances at her friend and back to the camera. She takes a breath and slowly pulls her top up, revealing her stomach. Even that small movement, that tiny reveal, causes her nipples to tighten under her thin bra. She slips her right hand up under the blouse and begins to caress her nipples through the delicate material.

The tickling feeling of touching and rubbing her breasts has always caused a strange series of aches in her; a vague but unmistakable yearning and nameless desire. In response to this she lifts the blouse over her head, drops it next to her, and begins to tease her tits with her fingertips. She sees on the screen that her nipples are only barely hidden by the nearly transparent bra.

The computer begins to chime rapidly, more tokens being sent from behind the screen.

"There you go, bb."

"Let's see those tits."

"Show pussy"

"Hit my cam."

The number on the corner of the screen is 34.

Nina takes a breath, moves her arms to unhook her bra, then pauses. "How do you keep up with them?"

Lisa pulls up her dress to scratch her thigh. Nina tries not to look at her perfectly tanned skin. "Well, you don't, really. You either kind of create your own conversation that has nothing to do with what they're saying, or you find one name, one person to focus on. That's what I did."

Nina tries to focus on the cam and not stare at Lisa's legs. "Really?"

"My first night, I was getting bombarded by all these little messages. You get used to them after a while. But then some guy came on and just said hello and told me his name. Like a regular conversation. And I just spent the next hour like he was the only one there. And when I said things the others thought I was talking to them. My tips went up big time. And finally just stripping down seemed like the thing to do. Perfectly natural. And then this guy, his name was Jasper, went into private with me and we played with ourselves."

Nina tries not to notice that while she is talking Lisa, still on her belly, has brought her hand up under the hem of her dress and is discreetly touching herself between her thighs.

The electricity in Nina's pussy, present from the beginning of the evening -- actually from the morning, when she decided to go through with this -- begins to intensify a little as she tries to divide her attention between the screen and her friend. Lisa's eyes are closed as she continues to tease herself.

"You actually came?"

Lisa shifts her legs a little. Nina wonders if she is aware of what she is doing. It just seems so casual, fingering herself semi-openly, not caring about her friend's response.

"Yeah, I did," she answers, after an embarrassed moment. "Both of us. It was a little awkward. I'm watching this guy Jasper -- he was old, too, like 40 -- and on cam he's stroking his cock. In real life, I probably would have been grossed out, but then, he's talking, stroking, looking right at the camera, watching me while I'm playing with myself, and then suddenly I see come flying out of his cock. I mean, I'm used to guys coming inside me, in a condom, and here he is shooting into the open air. I just erupted, my legs shaking, the chair wet."

She pauses; her fingers under her body are working overtime.

"Right after," she goes on, "I was like this -- she reaches out her free and makes it tremble, then puts it back below her belly. And I was like, well...that happened. I mean, I was thinking about that for two days afterwards.

Back on the screen, the comments continue to pop up.

"Love those tits."

"Come on, bb, take a look at this."

"Hey, Libragirl. Wow."

"You want to cum?"

And now, between the rings of the tip chimes, the attention of all these strangers, and Lisa's discreet moans next to her, Nina realizes that right now her hand is stroking her pussy over her shorts, the seam running roughly along her slit, and she is beginning to get wet, very wet. She nods to the camera, realizing that yes, she does want to cum.

Yes. She nods again.

The invisible audience -- neither Nina nor Lisa has turned on any of their cams yet -- notices her increased enthusiasm and responds with a flurry of chimes. Ding. Ding. Ding. 10 tokens. 20 tokens.

Nina feels herself leaking. She unbuttons her shorts and slips her hand inside. Her panties are soaked. She practically has to peel them off her vulva to move her fingers.

She glances again at her best friend, her confidante, practically her sister. Still just out of camera range, she has managed to pull her white panties down to her knees as she continues to lay on her stomach. Her eyes are on Nina now, as she teases her pussy. She brings her knee up and raises her hips a little, still watching Nina.

Over the sounds of the chimes Nina can hear the wet, sloppy sound of fingers in vagina although by now she is not sure which of the two of them she is hearing.

Nina turns her head toward Lisa. She feels she should say something, but all that comes out is "Oh..."

"Hey," someone messages. "Is there someone else there?"

Nina is in no mood to type; one hand is in her pants, the other is stroking her nipples through her bra, so she nods hesitantly.

"Can we see her?"

Nina turns to her friend. Lisa is staring off into space, her hips rocking against her fingers, her eyes half closed.

And then Nina realizes how much she wants her friend; how much she wants to feel her against her body; how much she wants to feel those fingers snaking up her pussy; how much she wants their quick, friendly kisses to have meaning.

"Lisa, help me. Come here."

Lisa's face turns red as she realizes Nina has been watching her as she has been watching Nina. Her voice is a little shaky. "I don't think we're in the right room --"

"Come here." There is pleading in Nina's eyes.

Lisa gets up on her knees and moves over to Nina's side. Her panties slip down her calves to her ankles; her eyes show a little embarrassment as she pulls them over her almost petite bare feet and leaves them behind. They face each other silently, wordlessly, realizing with some surprise what has just happened and what is about to happen.

The two girls turn to view their images on the screen; Lisa, with the light in the room making her dress practically transparent and Nina with her shorts open at the waist and dark with wetness at the crotch. It is now that, things become a little overwhelming; in response, they both begin to giggle. With every effort they make to quell the nervous laughter, more spews out.

A rhapsody of chimes begins, with texts providing instructions, most more gentle than either had anticipated.

"Kiss her."

"First time?"

Nina nods at the screen.

"Go ahead. This is the time."

As the two face each other, Nina sees an earnestness, a desire, in Lisa's face she has never seen before. In all the years of their friendship, their sister-like love, their secret moments of discussion, sharing their news of boyfriends, crushes, virginity loss, Nina has never seen this frank desire in her friend's brown eyes. She can't help but let another laugh escape, one more time, as they lean into each other and their lips meet.

Lisa's lips are soft, warm, and open. She feels their tongues brush against each other's. For a moment Nina is frightened by the rush of emotion and desire that rushes into her.

She breaks away, still laughing, but the tone has changed from an awkward, frightened giggle to an expression of relief. She hasn't misread her friend. They both know where this is headed and are excited about it.

Excited is hardly the word. Nina is shaking with desire, her body already beginning to beg for release. Right now there is nothing that she wants more than for her -- and the dozens behind the screen - to see Lisa's perfect naked body, to touch it, to -

The chimes ring again; the screen floods with messages, most of them barely visible.

She leans over to kiss Lisa again, mouths open against each other, tongues dancing together. She hears a soft moan and is not really sure if it is hers or Lisa's.

"Should we turn the cam off?" Lisa's voice comes as a whisper after they separate to breathe.

Nina looks at the screen, the two of them, embracing, her shorts open and slipping down her thigh, Lisa's bare legs -- and pantiless pussy -- dark against her white dress. She is almost afraid that without the cam the moment might be lost.

"No," she shakes her head. "This is for all of us. Let them see."

But Nina is no longer paying attention to the website, to the messages, to the rhapsody of chimes ringing with each new tip. She is aware of their own images on the screen, as she glances at them every now and then, watching the reflection as they discover each other anew. She is conscious of the audience, growing larger by the second, watching the two of them take these unexpected steps, and they are turning her on, soaking her pussy as much as the sight, warmth, and perfumed smell of her friend before her.

Lisa leans into her, hungrily kissing her friend's lips, her neck, and the valley between her breasts. Her mouth is cool and soft against Nina's warm, reddening skin.

Nina leans away from Lisa, props herself against the pillow, reaches behind her back, and, with a little effort, is able to unhook her bra and let it slip from her breasts onto the sheets between them. The cool, open air instantly puckers them up, making them hard and tight. Lisa's breath catches, her eyes glow in awe. Not even Carlos, Nina's first and only sexual partner, the boy who painfully took her virginity three months ago, showed this much appreciation.

Lisa kisses the erect nipple, her soft lips and tongue caressing them. Nina almost wants to giggle again at the tickling sensation but she takes her friend by the back of the head and pulls her closer, feeling the rhythmic tugging of her sucking; the tingling, the almost painful yearning that comes with each pull on her bosom. She pulls her head back, kisses her again, and guides her to the other breast.

"Oh, my God," Lisa half-moans, half-whispers, as she locks on to the other nipple. "I can't believe this!"

And neither can Nina, especially when, while Lisa is moving from one breast to another, licking them, biting them, kissing them, she feels a tug at her shorts and they fall to her knees, followed by the feeling of her damp panties being peeled of and slipped down. The air in the room cools her hot, wet pussy.

The screen floods with messages -- unreadable from her vantage, but she knows what they are saying -- and the sound of chimes is steady as her cam account fills with tokens.

Wark2002
Wark2002
53 Followers
12