Libragirl2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a movement, a feeling almost like an electric shock, between her legs as Lisa's fingers run through her pussy hair.

"So soft," Lisa coos into her ear.

Nina pushes her hips against Lisa's hand, wanting her to touch it, to caress it, feeling the itch that will be relieved only by her fingers. When those fingers finally find her soaking slit, Nina practically collapses into her arms. Lisa's forefinger and middle finger find Nina's hard, round clit and begin massaging it, sending charges deep enough inside Nina that even her asshole begins to clench.

In a low whisper she repeats Lisa's "oh, my God" as she thrusts her hips in time with her friend's finger movements. She would have never thought this possible; not even earlier, when Lisa brought up doing the camshow tonight while her parents were gone, knowing she would be naked, probably touching herself in front of her.

Now, here she is, actually making love to her for the first time, unashamedly, maybe a little embarrassed, although the embarrassment is a big part of the elation of what she is feeling -- what they are both feeling -- now. This is something Nina has never imagined, much less in front of an audience.

And the idea of the audience thrills her more than she could have imagined. Somewhere, in their homes, dozens of men have their cocks firmly in hand, stroking, getting as much pleasure out of their discovery as she and Lisa are.

Her own fingers work their way up her friend's thighs, under her dress, until they find her bare pussy, hot and sticky to Nina's touch. Lisa's eyes widen and her mouth makes an "O" as Nina penetrates her, Lisa's excitement spilling onto her hand.

"Fuck," Lisa says, and withdraws her hand from Nina's softness. Her labia throb in brief absence of Lisa's massaging fingers. Looking right into Nina's eyes, ignoring the images on the screen, not seeing the comments that are constantly popping up in the chat box, paying no attention to the constantly ringing chimes, Lisa crosses her arms and pulls her dress up over her head.

Nina has seen her naked before -- changing clothes, showering in the gym, putting on swimsuits -- hell, even that goofy time they went skinny dipping at Cabin Lake last summer -- but this is the first time she has seen Lisa nude; the first time she has been undressed for her and her alone.

Nina can't get enough of her olive skin, long neck, smooth shoulders covered by her long black hair, breasts like scoops of caramel ice cream, hard, erect, brown nipples in the center, flat, toned stomach (in comparison with her own soft roundness), vulva shaved but still a shade darker than the rest of her skin, and her v-shaped pussy, right now grinding rhythmically against Nina's soaked fingers.

"You are so beautiful," Nina whispers, just barely loud enough for her to hear, as she feels the warmth of her friend's hand caressing her ass, teasing her inner thighs, and returning to its place between her pussy lips.

Nina breaks her gaze away from her friend's body and watches the screen. Comments are flashing up on the screen like lightning; although she can't really read them because they are passing so quickly.

"Everybody is watching," she says. Lisa takes a quick look at the monitor and nods.

Nina can't help feeling that her friend has suddenly grown wetter with the acknowledgement; her juices are dripping onto her hand, now, almost like a leaky faucet. Dozens of people are watching the two of them lose their lesbian virginity, and that knowledge exciting both of them even more. Nina bears down on her friend's -- now lover's, she supposes -- fingers and Lisa responds by massaging her tender pussy more vigorously.

Nina holds her thighs together to keep Lisa's hand in place. With her own fingers still inside Lisa, she leans forward and kisses her again; this time not a teasing, funny, giggle-inducing kiss, but a real kiss, a kiss longtime lovers might share, filled with tears and overwhelming emotion.

And with that kiss, her pussy, hard against Lisa's fingers, begins to throb. She begins to feel an intense heat inside her, an electrical feeling that washes over her, pushing downward, pulsing through her twitching vagina.

"OOOHHHH," comes the cry from somewhere deep and primal inside her; Nina wraps her free arm around her best friend as she erupts in pleasure, her thighs shaking as waves of quivering joy shoot through her body and spill on the pillow below her.

While her pussy continues to contract, wetness still emptying out of her, her fingers begin to fuck Lisa more forcefully. Lisa's face turns a bright red as she screams. Nina feels her hands become sloppy and wet with her friend's spasms.

The two of them collapse onto the bed, arms around each other, forcing themselves to calm the beating of their hearts with deep breaths. Still in the warmth of her climax, Nina explores her ears, her neck, and her shoulders with her lips, peppering them with small, wet kisses.

As she reaches the valley between her firm breasts, she glances at the screen past Lisa's feet. Tips are still ringing in; the screen is still flooding with comments that are popping up too fast for her to focus on them. She haven't turned on anybody's cam, at least at this point, but she knows - they both know - that behind the screen dozens of cocks have erupted milky white already and very likely a few pussies have throbbed watching the two girls.

She looks up into Lisa's eyes. She is looking at the screen, wide-eyed, as well. She is doing, Nina realizes, the same thing -- imagining the pleasure their own pleasure has been causing.

Her lips find Lisa's dark, perfect nipples and she begins to tease them with the tip of her tongue. They respond by tightening and getting harder, erect, like erasers on the ends of pencils. Nina follows her impulse and sinks her teeth into one, not enough to hurt, but enough to feel. When her friend cries out in surprise, Nina responds quickly by kissing it to relieve any accidental pain. She do this with her other breast, as well, teasing, biting, kissing, sucking.

She runs her fingers down Lisa's belly, playing a little with her bare vulva as she squeals from the tickling feeling, and finally slips her fingers inside again. Lisa parts her legs and rocks her hips against Nina's motions.

"Nina..." she blurts out, just the one word, leaving her name hanging in the air.

Nina brings her lips to Lisa's ear, kissing it, gently biting her earlobe. "I know," she respond. "I know."

By now Lisa is thrusting her hips against Nina' stroking fingers, eyes closed as she focuses on the feeling.

"Lisa." Nina's voice is a hushed, almost embarrassed whisper. "Lisa. I want to taste you. OK?"

Lisa nods between deep breaths. There are tears coming from her eyes. "Oh, my God," she says, "I can't believe this."

Nina takes another look at their images on the screen. Somehow it doesn't look quite right. As much as she wants to lose yourself in Lisa's body right away, she is aware of the audience, the people watching, the people taking part in this moment. Lisa's feet are far too prominent on the screen.

Nina points at the images and gently pushes Lisa on the bed. "Move just a little."

Lisa nods and moves so that her body is at an angle across the bed, her glazed pussy visible on the screen, the light in the room reflecting from her wetness.

Nina parts Lisa's knees and gazes at her glistening, open pussy, up her tanned belly, past her breasts, and into her brown eyes, which reflect back the same excitement and apprehension she feels, herself, right now. Her glasses are folded on the pillow next to her.

She climbs on top of Lisa and lowers her body onto the other girl's, much as Carlos had done with her a few months ago, when he took the virginity she offered.

She remembers his eyes, his face up against hers, his unshaven face scratching her neck as he stroked himself a few times with his hand and then heaved inside her, seemingly tearing her at first until she began to meet his thrusts enough to feel a little pleasure before he exploded.

This is already more sweet, more loving, more special than that experience, and all she feels now is love and desire for her lifelong friend.

Her body warm and soft on her friend's, she kisses Lisa hard on her lips; Lisa responds by wrapping her arms around her, their naked breasts pressed together. Lisa wraps her legs around Nina's thighs as if she were a boy ready to fuck her. If only I had a cock, Nina thinks, wishing she could see Lisa's expression as she slipped inside her.

She realizes, for the first time, that she likes being on top, being in control, with Lisa's body squirming below her.

The ringing of the tokens from the computer has become routine, part of the experience, but she can't help thinking about all of the people behind the screen, hands wet with cum and precum, stroking as they watch. The thought excites her as much as the thought of Lisa's body pressed against her as she sighs in her ear between deep kisses. Nina's pussy is still throbbing from her orgasm, and tingling again with the hint of another one building.

They press their lips together again, their mouths open, their tongues probing each other's. Nina can feel Lisa's hand stroking her smooth, bare ass as she grinds upward against her in response. Nina pushes back, both of their pussies still wet and sticky.

As Lisa sighs again, Nina imagines how it feels for her, her bare vulva being scratched by Nina's pussy hair, tickling her little clit. She imagines the feeling, the roughness of her hair against Lisa's tenderness, the friction causing her pussy to fill with heat. She aware of new wetness seeping deep within her and down labia, dripping onto Lisa's pussy. Lisa's body seems to tense a little beneath her with every drop.

Nina nuzzles against Lisa, caressing her neck and shoulders with her lips, kissing them lightly, as Lisa moves her hand from her butt to your hair, the curls wet and plastered against her shoulders. The two of thrust against each other, feeling wetter and warmer and a little slippery with each movement.

Lisa arches her head back as Nina kisses her throat. She makes a trail with her tongue down Lisa's chest and makes her way to the familiar cleavage between her breasts. Their pussies are no longer touching, but Lisa's legs are wrapped around Nina's back. Lisa's belly is glossy with her friend's juices.

By now Nina has come to appreciate Lisa's breasts. The ridges and bumps on her aureolae are now familiar to her tongue and Nina teases them once again with the tip of her tongue. With every movement, every taste, Lisa responds with a tiny sob: "Oh...oh...oh," so softly Nina can barely hear it.

Knowing that she is once again giving pleasure to her friend makes her own pussy begin to percolate again. In response to the renewed charge between her legs she begins to intensify her attacks on Lisa's tits.

Lisa grimaces and cries out in a little pain as Nina sucks her right nipple a little too hard, but as she pulls away and whispers an apology, Lisa clutches her hair and pulls her back to it, her low voice almost fierce: "No. Don't stop." Nina moves from one breast to the other, kissing, sucking, biting, kissing, biting, sucking, hearing her moans.

Quiet, quiet Lisa, now howling with pleasure.

Nina is surprised by her own noises as well, her soft sighs, the sounds of her own pleasure escaping from her lungs. She move back to the center of Lisa's naked body, her lips playing between her breasts, and down; kissing her soft, warm belly, teasing her friend's belly button with her tongue. Lisa's hand is still tangled up in her hair, instinctively pushing Nina down to her hungry pussy.

Nina pauses to kiss her fleshy mound, smooth and warm, the mildly acidic smell of her sex wafting up to her nostrils, giving her an almost electrical charge, making you're her own pussy, already wet from her earlier explosion, insanely wet; she knows already she is climbing the hill to another orgasm.

Her head rests, finally, between Lisa's legs. She touches her lips to her inner thighs, kissing one side, then the other, her eyes focused on her friend's pussy lips. She's never seen Lisa's, or anybody's, labia that close: the vertical line, dripping with moisture, slightly open, revealing the pinkness inside, splitting at the top to make the "Y" from which her round, budlike clit peeks.

This morning, she had never thought of at least two things: exposing her body to a number of faceless people online and wrapping herself into the naked body of her best friend.

Now, there is nothing she wants more than to explore her friend with her mouth, to find out what it tastes like, to savor that wetness, to caress her best friend's pussy with her tongue, to bathe her in pleasure, and to have the world watch as she does it.

"Tell me if I do this wrong," she begs.

Lisa nods and, in response, opens her legs a little wider. Two small indentations, tiny dimples, appear between her inner thighs and her pussy. Nina begins by bringing her lips to them and kissing them, first the right side, then the left, very gently, almost featherlike. Lisa responds by reflexively pushing against her face. Nina can smell her; a gentle, warm, almost mystical odor that reminds her vaguely of flowers rises to her nostrils.

What does it taste like?

To answer her own silent question, Nina touches her tongue to her best friend's slit. The warm mixture of sweetness and acid reaches her taste buds at the same time the muffled sound of Lisa's sighs reaches her ears. Her own pussy, flat against the bed, feels a charge as if the same tongue had touched her at the same time, in the same way.

Nina finds the pillow she was sitting on before, clinches her legs together, viselike, and starts rubbing herself against it, humping it as she prepares to tongue her friend.

With her index fingers, Nina separates the pussy lips in front of her, revealing the wet pink cotton candy color inside. She takes some of the juices onto her tongue, cleaning it out like a cat; then she presses her lips against Lisa's rosebud and delicately sucks it.

Lisa's hips rock against Nina's face and her hand nudges Nina's head more deeply inside her. Nina's tongue roams about inside her, finding new nooks and cavities to explore, alternating between exploring her soft, dripping cave and sucking her engorged clit.

She is again aware that the computer is still sounding off, tokens still filling her account, but she is no longer hearing it or seeing the flashes of comments in her peripheral vision. The only sound Nina hears is Lisa's deep sigh as her tongue penetrates her.

"I think I love you, Nina," her friend cries breathlessly, and in response all she can do is laugh, with her mouth full of Lisa's pussy. She alternates between tongue fucking her, sucking her clit, kissing her bald mound and inner thighs, and running a finger up and down her perineum, making an invisible trail between her asshole and her vagina, already salty and moist from her juices.

Nina's head, locked between Lisa's clamped thighs, continues this, her friend's nectar running down her chin. Her pussy grinds against the pillow between her legs furiously as she feels herself beginning to swell and her thighs starting to tremble.

She knows she can't hold back another explosion much longer and furiously works her tongue inside Lisa's silky pussy walls until she hears a gasp and her pussy begins to throb in her mouth.

"Go ahead," Nina is able to get the words out from between her friend's thighs. "Come for me. Go ahead."

A sound you've never heard, a deep, throat-filled cry, issues from her friend, followed by a deep breath. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she says, breathlessly, and Nina feels her spasms in her mouth as she erupts. Her face is bathed in Lisa's excitement.

"Oh, Nina," Lisa sighs, between breaths.

This becomes too much for Nina. Her pussy frantically grinds against the pillow between her legs and she bucks against it wildly. She feels tremors throughout her body as her cunt pulses, hot, wet, and intense.

At the moment of explosion she dives back into Lisa's pussy, frantically and fiercely fucking Lisa with her tongue as she cries out in a second gripping orgasm to match Nina's own second climax.

The chimes on the computer are nonstop as, exhausted, Nina lays her cheek on Lisa's soaked pussy like a warm fleshy pillow and closes her eyes for a moment. Before sleep overtakes her her head snaps up and she says out loud

"Now let's take a look."

The comments hurtle at them.

"Fuck!"

"I love you!"

"Are you guys in Chicago?"

"I'm cumming!"

"You guys made me cum twice!"

Nina sits up, leans forward to the computer and clicks on a random name. The cam on the other side opens, with a large cock in the center of the frame, hand wrapped around it, covered in newly-produced white cum.

Nina touches her clit at the sight, stoking it, and clicks on another cam. This screen shows the face of a middle aged man, red faced behind a gray beard as he strokes himself below the frame.

Two more reveal similar images.

Finally she X's them out and weakly crawls to Lisa's side, collapsing heavily next to her. Their bodies are warm sweaty, and infinitely comfortable as they pull together in an embrace.

For long moments they don't speak, fumbling for words. The tears in each girl's eyes say enough.

The two friends, now lovers, kiss again, not for the viewers, it really never was, but for themselves.

"So many people," Lisa says quietly.

Nina laughs. "Do you think we made a lot of money?"

Lisa strokes Nina's hair back from her forehead. "I don't know. Probably."

"What shall we do with it?"

Lisa's leg wraps around Nina's and pulls her closer. "Hotel," she says, "hot tub. Jaegermeister" Her hand caresses Nina's ass as she kisses her forehead, then her lips, tenderly. "You know what I didn't do?"

Nina shakes her led, and Lisa continues.

"Taste you."

Nina smiles, rolls over on her back, opens her legs, checks to make sure the cam is still on, and whispers, in a mock-resigned tone, "Suit yourself," as Lisa positions herself between her loins and begins to kiss her belly.

12