All Comments on 'Librarian Exceeding Expectations'

by VendiVulpes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DID

Did this author ever attend school or learn anything if so? In nearly 90% of all sentence "..." was used indicating a serious lack of eduction and knowledge of basics in writting. It should be removed from the site and no stories accepted from this author without prior editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't know what the above commenter is talking about. As a librarian with a PhD, I think this is a great story with above-average (for this site) grammar. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
writting ???

For one to be so snitty , I would suggest he/she ? tries a spell check

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good

I was an English major in college... This story is absolutely delicious!

58935893over 10 years ago
Come on man!

This IS not a peer reviewed journal, neither is it a collection of fine writings efforts. It IS a collection of erotica. If you can only get off by reading stories that are 100% correct in grammar, spelling, format, etc. then I feel really sorry for you.

This is story telling, as in around a camp fire. Read you some John Campbell and find out what story telling means as opposed to writing a submission for the English Dept!

To the author, a lovely tale about getting some tail in the midst of the stress of late night deadlines. Becoming stimulated to write or create is/can be very closely related to getting hot and bothered!

LUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLLUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLover 10 years ago
Short and Sexy

Love it to bits. Great storyline

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 9 years ago
Nice.

That was fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous