Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom returned and handed the glass to Angelina, before sitting down next to her and wrapping his arm around her bare shoulder. Angelina responded by resting her head on his shoulder.

"Feeling a little better now?" he asked, lovingly rubbing his fingers across her shoulder blades.

"Oh, yes, darling, much better now that you're here," she cooed insincerely.

"Good. Man, what a night. We never really got a chance to catch up after the show. So, what'd you think?"

"It was good. Wasn't it the same show you performed last night?"

"Ummm...not really. I mean...I actually sang for the first time in public tonight. That was a big deal for me."

The moment Angelina had been waiting for had arrived.

"And a big deal for Becky, too," she responded with a tongue sharp enough to slice a tomato.

"What does Becky have to do with it?" Tom asked, looking puzzled.

"Well, you sang that song for her."

"What are you talking about?"

You dedicated it to her, remember?"

"No, I didn't. I dedicated it to you."

Angelina's eyebrows knit.

"But what about those lyrics? 'Brushes her long blonde hair'...and 'the beautiful lady walking around with me' at a party. That describes Becky! Becky has long blonde hair and last night you all went out to a party after the show."

"But Angelina, that's just a coincidence. Those are the actual lyrics of the song. You took them too literally. Really, I was singing about you, not Becky."

"Really?"

"Yes, honest."

"Oh."

"Of course, it's you. Why else would you think otherwise?'

"Well, it's just that Becky is younger and beautiful. She smoked this weekend - which you've never seen her do before - including tonight with the cigarette holder that you obviously find so attractive. What man wouldn't prefer the things they find so desirable in a younger package?"

"Me. Yes, I admit that seeing Becky smoking was a turn on. But there has to be more than that. There's just something about you. You have a quality I can't yet describe. Maybe it's your sex appeal, I don't know, but I find you soooo much more desirable than Becky. It's not even close."

"Oh, darling. I'm sorry I doubted your feelings. I just felt so insecure the whole weekend."

"Was that why you wore this slinky outfit tonight?"

"Yes, I thought I needed to dress sexier with Becky around."

"But this isn't you. It's not your style. One of things that attracts me to you is you always look so elegant and sophisticated. In this you look like a groupie. I will say, though, that when you uncrossed your legs tonight at the bar to show me your...ummm...privates...every lyric from Wonderful Tonight flowed right out of my head. I could barely remember my name for a second."

"So you don't entirely hate this little outfit?"

"No. But I do like it a lot more in private than in public. Can I assume that your flashing me tonight was an invite to...uh...you know?"

"Absolutely. I want you to play my vagina with the same touch and dexterity you play your guitar."

Tom grinned, put his left hand on the bare right thigh of Angelina's leg that had curled up on the sofa, then moved his face in toward hers. Exchanging soft pecks on the lips at first, they quickly engaged in an all-out passionate attack on each other's mouths.

"Getting back to the song I sang for a second...," Tom said a couple minutes later, breaking off their makeout session. "You know I didn't write, right?"

Realizing her ignorance about modern music had caused her to incorrectly assume the worst - that her boyfriend was leaving her and returning to his ex - Angelina started to lie.

"Of course, I knew. Don't be silly."

"So you knew it was a cover of Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight, then?"

"Yes, Eric Clapton. Who wouldn't know that it was Eric Claptonnnnn."

But so unconvincing was her protest that not even Angelina's subconscious would allow her to bluff her way out of it. Her voice trailing off, Angelina's eyes rolled up in her head and she face planted into Tom's bulging groin.

Rather than be annoyed, Tom rolled with the situation. Rising from the couch, he casually hoisted Angelina's fainted body over his left shoulder, held onto the back of his girlfriend's thighs with his left arm and made his way to the staircase.

"Okay, Angelina," Tom said with a chuckle, his left face cheek pressed against her left ass cheek as he ascended the staircase to the second floor and the short-dark-haired beauty's bedroom, her breasts resting between his shoulder blades, head and arms swinging loosely down his back and booted legs dangling limply in front of him. "Let's play rock star and the groupie."