Librarian Gets a Makeover

Story Info
Silvia gets a makeover from her friend, Lindsay.
5.1k words
3.9
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

Beginning with the story, "Seducing a Nerd," we saw how Silvia, a university reference librarian for engineering and science, had seduced Stan, a civil engineering senior and how they had had sex in one of the small group study rooms. After hearing Stan's explanation, the second story was one of hearing Silvia's version. Finally, there is the third story where we hear that the two got together for a date and how Stan took Silvia to the site of his senior project, but later they returned to Silvia's apartment and once again engaged in that most pleasurable of pastimes.

Silvia, who had engaged in only one sex act some years ago, was now smitten by Stan and realized that she had to probably need to step up her game if she would ever have a chance. Although she had thought about this at some length, Silvia had no idea as to how to approach the issue. No idea, that is, until her co-worker, Lindsay stopped by Silvia's desk one Monday afternoon. This story is going to take several months to unfold, so let's hear all of the details from Silvia herself.

I had made love to Stan on two occasions in the past couple of weeks and let's just say that I was quite taken by him. He was a serious type of person who was wrapped up in his work, but also had an incredibly dry sense of humor and from my very limited experience, was a decent albeit neophyte lover. Still, I loved being with him and did not want the relationship to wither and die. I needed help and I knew it.

It was about 3:00 pm one afternoon when Lindsay, a woman that was more or less my age stopped by my desk. Lindsay and I had been friendly since the first week that I started working at the library. She had a long strawberry blond hair, a great figure, and knew all the tricks for always being a conversation stopper whenever she walked into a room. When I say conversation stopper let's just say that guys could not take their eyes off of her and most of the other women were envious of just about everything about her. One fact that few knew is that she was engaged to a guy named Sam and that they had been living together for the past semester.

"Hey, Silvia, are you feeling OK?" asked Lindsay.

"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?" I replied, not certain what she meant by this probing question.

"You seem to be a bit distant recently and I was just concerned that everything is alright. That's all."

"It is, but thanks for asking. The fact of the matter is that I met a guy that I am really crazy about but have to admit that I probably need to step up my game but am enough of a realist to know that I don't have a clue about how I might go about doing that.""

"Maybe we need to find a quieter place to talk about this. Sam is at a meeting tonight so why don't the two of us go out for a glass of wine and maybe a quick bite and talk this through."

"Gee, that would be great. Any advice will be really useful.

"Great! Let's go to Kelly's Place for a glass of wine and a girl-to-girl chat. But I have to warn you that I am going to want to hear all of the gory details."

About an hour later

Lindsay and Silvia arrived at Kelly's Place, took a table and each ordered a glass of chardonnay. Lindsay then looked Silvia in the eye and said, "OK, now I want the details. All of them because I can't help you otherwise."

Silvia began by saying how attracted she was to Stan and how she had started going out of her way to have encounters with him -- any encounters whatsoever. As her explanation went on, she realized that she had to tell about having sex with him in the library, an event that had Lindsay totally in surprise but she also found it so bizarre as to be hysterical and before anyone knew it was nearly falling off her chair laughing.

"Silvia, I believe you when you tell me that, but only because not in a million years could anyone ever make up such a story. So, what happened next? Please, inquiring minds want to know."

"The rest of that day had me in absolute agony because while that event had wonderful memories that my mind played and replayed many times over, I was also afraid that Stan would think I was a complete slut. It was only a day or two later when he called to ask if I wanted to have lunch and visit the site of his senior project that I realized that this was for real."

'Yeah, that was a good sign but also I would hope that he liked you for a whole bunch of reasons and not just because you put out."

"That idea had crossed my mind, but I also knew that when we met again that there would be a distinct possibility of having more sex with him. My main concern was that while the first time was unprotected, future times would not be. Just to be certain, I went to the pharmacy and bought a box of rubbers because getting knocked up was not going to happen."

"Good for you. So can I assume that you two did the deed again?"

"We did and all I can say that our sex was much better than that first time when I lost my virginity years ago. That time was so ugly, that I was not eager to do it again, but let's just say that my hormones have been talking lately."

"So bottom line is you want to keep seeing Stan. Right?"

"I do but feel that I need to step up my game to make certain that he remains interested. For one thing, I need some help on kicking up my appearance. Any ideas?"

"Yeah, I do. For one, do you have any working out clothes? Specifically, shorts, leggings, sports bra, shoes? Because I want you to take a yoga class with me, but also join my aerobics class. What do you say?"

"Gee, I don't know."

"What don't you know? Look, you don't have a bad bod, but everyone could always use a bit of toning just to keep things looking good, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you're saying, and I have been guilty of ignoring that since moving here. After supper let's go find some workout clothes."

"Great! I like the choices that I found at Dick's so we can check there first," said Lindsay. If you have never been here, their house salad with chicken is to die for."

Next stop: Dick's Sporting Goods

After eating Lindsay and Silvia walked to the other end of the mall and entered Dick's. Lindsay knew exactly where she was going and soon they were in the ladies workout clothes section and perusing the leggings. Lindsay found a black pair by Nike in her size and held them up for Lindsay's approval.

"Cute and I like the white accents. Plain black wouldn't do it for me. Next you need to get a sports bra. What size do you need?" asked Lindsay.

"I take a 34C," replied Silvia as she picked through a rack with black garments.

"No, get away from black. Here this hot pink number will look fabulous on you," she said holding it up. "The pink and black will be just awesome. You will be one hot mama!"

"But I'm only going to be working out in these."

"No, that isn't true. Whether at work or at the gym you are always on display, so it is worth the effort to being certain to look good. Don't ever forget that."

"I never thought of it that way, but it does make sense," I replied. "But now what else do I need?"

"Shoes?"

"Let's take a look to see what they have in the way of Skechers. I really like that brand because their sizes are true, and they are really very comfortable. Besides I think I saw a sign when we came in that they are having a sale on athletic shoes."

It wasn't long before I found a pair of shoes that I liked. They were a cool looking somewhat athletic shoe in a color called haze gray. Lindsay readily approved of my selection. After checking that the size was correct, we took everything to the cashier. That's when Lindsay said, "OK, you are now ready to come to yoga class with me tomorrow. Any chance that you need a gym bag?"

"Yeah, good thought because I'll need to change at the Rec Building because I won't be wearing these things to work tomorrow," I replied spying a simple generic looking bag that would suffice. After paying for my purchases Lindsay and I walked to the parking lot and agreed that we would meet at the ladies' locker room shortly after 5:00 pm.

The next day

To be honest I was excited to be taking the yoga class knowing that Lindsay was right about my needing to tone my body. While the yoga class seemed like an activity where I was not likely to torture myself, the idea of the aerobics class on Thursday was likely going to be a different matter. However, first things first.

Five o'clock rolled around quickly, I put on my coat, grabbed my gym bag containing all of my recent purchases and walked the relatively short distance to the Rec Building where after showing my employee ID I managed to find the ladies locker room. As luck would have it Lindsay had arrived just moments before me.

"Hey, Sil, are you ready to try yoga? I can't wait to see you in your new outfit!" exclaimed Lindsay as she started to undress. I found a nearby empty locker and did likewise and after shedding my skirt and sweater pulled on the leggings. "Oh, my, these things feel like a second skin!" I thought to myself as I finally managed to get them on right, but also with the realization that I would need to work at trimming a bit of the fat off my hips.

"They look good!" observed Lindsay. "Don't be self-conscious because I assure you that once we are in the exercise space you will see all types and I assure you that your bod will be better than most."

"Thanks for sharing that because the thought was in the back of my mind," I said as I tried on the sports bra. It fit perfectly and showed Lindsay asking, "Well, what do you think?"

Her reply was "Very nice. It fits your boobs perfectly!" at which point we left the locker room, went to the class and for an hour stretched more parts of my body than I even knew that I had.

Afterward, Lindsay, who I think was aware how much of a workout I had gotten asked, "Well, are you prepared to do this again next week?"

"Sure, if you think it will do any good, I will."

She beamed, gave me a thumbs up and reminded me, "Don't forget that we are getting together again on Thursday at this same time for the aerobics class."

"Oh, I had forgotten about that. I'll be here if you will."

"Absolutely!" she exclaimed, but then added, "I've been thinking that I need to introduce you to my hair stylist because you have beautiful hair but could stand with a cut and styling. Want me to make an appointment for you?"

"OK, but I don't want anything too flamboyant that is going to be difficult to manage every day."

"Don't worry. I don't want a style like that either. What do you think of mine?" Lindsay asked turning her head so that I could see that her modest cut was a very simple one.

"Yeah, I would be willing to try something like that. If your stylist could do Friday afternoon late that would be great."

Later that week.

While the aerobics class was at the same location and time as the yoga class, I found it far more strenuous and challenging. When the session was over, I was thankful and to say that I was exhausted was an understatement since I had not been exposed to that much intense physical activity since I was an undergraduate taking a required physical ed course. Lindsay took one look at me and said, "Girl, you need two things: a shower and a glass of wine."

There were no two things about what she just said and as we walked back to the locker room I said, "I agree, and that wine is on me."

After showering we headed again to Kelly's where each had a glass of Riesling. Lindsay wanted to know what I thought and whether I'd be a regular at aerobics class. My response was, "If it takes a little extra off my hips, I will say it was all worth it."

"Now don't forget, you have an appointment with my stylist, Melissa, tomorrow. Do you want me to come along for advice?"

"You have been such a great coach to me so far, you are welcome to come along if you have the time. I know how much effort you are putting into this, and I have already started to think of you as my makeover coach."

"Hmmm. A makeover coach? Now that you mention it, I guess that does describe me pretty well. So long as you mention it, I think you might find some advantage in getting new glasses, too. There's an optician in the mall who carries some nice frames and I think you might find something there."

"Glasses?! Really? I think once we're done, I'm going to look in the mirror and not recognize the reflection."

"I have to admit that so far you have been very receptive to every suggestion that I have been making. You haven't gotten mad at me even once, or for that matter even pushed back at me for one of my suggestions."

"I'll be interested to see my new hair style and get a reading from Stan as to what he thinks of it. As my coach what else do you have in mind to spring on me. It seems like I'm taking on an awful lot in a short amount of time."

"So long as you asked, there are a couple of more things that I have in mind, but they mostly have to do with wardrobe. Now mind you that you will still have to come to both yoga and aerobics with me every week and if you are so motivated might even try to work in an additional workout day maybe over the weekend."

"Lindsay, this is an awful lot of work. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. However, I should warn you, I really don't enjoy shopping for clothes that much. The workout stuff was easy because it was relatively limited, but when we get into anything with colors and styles I'm going to turn into your worst nightmare."

"I've noticed from the first that we met that you don't like clothes that well. Plus, you will recall that when picking out leggings and a sports bra I had to guide you away from all black. Don't get me wrong, black does have a place, but enough is enough. You might not have noticed it but when we were at the Rec Building and heading back to the locker room, even as a couple of sweating women, there were some guys who checked out the two of us."

"No, I didn't notice, but even if I did, I would have assumed that they were checking out you and not me."

"You're going to have to come to the realization that you are a female and that males are attracted to us. That's why even the workout clothes were so really important. Second, as a female you do have a decent bod, one that a lot of women would probably kill to have. You might need to get an inch or two off your hips, but you are not overweight, and you have a nice pair of boobs that show very well in that hot pink sports bra."

"Thanks," I said feeling my face flush at the compliment. "Do you really think so?"

"I'm not kidding you. This is serious stuff that we are dealing with here. Sil, you have some really great assets. It's just that you have to make better use of them. Which reminds me when it comes to buying clothes, where do you shop?"

"Gee, now that is embarrassing. Mostly at Walmart. You have to remember that I grew up on a farm and didn't venture out into social settings all that often."

"I thought so. Yesterday when we were in the locker room changing, I could not help but notice how poorly your everyday bra supported you, but also how shapeless your clothes are. When we go shopping, we are going to have to start with your lingerie and progress from there."

All of a sudden it seemed like every part of my daily life was going to be overturned. Lindsay was certainly being helpful, but then again, I had to wonder if all of this was compatible with who I really was. I thought hard and long on that issue and concluded that maybe, just maybe, I really like the new me. The real test, however, would be what Stan would think and whether he likes the new me better than the old one. Only time would tell.

Friday afternoon

Lindsay met me at the front doors of the library, and we rode together over to the salon where we met Melissa, a slender middle aged yet vivacious woman who had her hair and makeup done so that she looked a good 10 to 15 years younger than her professed 45 years. She showed me various styles and it was getting to be a bit bewildering and looking at Lindsay I had to conclude that Melissa was really good at what she does so I said, "Gee, I don't know so I'm just going to put myself in your hands because you have a better sense for what would look good on me than I do."

At that comment Melissa just smiled and said, "Perfect. Just leave everything to me. Let's start with a nice shampoo that will give me the starting point for deciding how and what to cut."

After shampooing my hair, Melissa left it damp and set to work cutting here, snipping there, combing it out, and snipping some more. About 30 minutes later I came to the unmistakable realization that the final style was going to be much, much shorter than I had envisioned when I first stepped foot into the salon.

After blow drying and more combing, Melissa finally swung me around facing the mirror and gave me my first view of what the new me would look like. My jaw dropped as I saw the image looking back at me and would never in a million years have chosen this look. I was speechless.

"So, what do you think?" Melissa asked.

"I'm speechless. I love it. Thank you," was all I could muster.

From across the room Lindsay had the biggest smile and finally said, "Sil, you look absolutely fabulous. I'm glad that you just let Melissa do her thing and exercise her best judgment for you."

"Oh, me, too, but I have to say that at one point I had to ask myself if I was sure that was such a good idea. But it was."

We left Melissa's salon and drove over to the mall where we once again went to Kelly's and had a glass of wine and a salad. The talk was non-stop, but deep down inside I was still wondering who I was becoming. That feeling was not going to end anytime soon as afterward we walked down the mall to the opticians, but stopped to peruse the frames that were displayed in the window.

"Are you ready for more? I've put you through a lot today and don't want to overload you with more change than you can handle," said Lindsay.

"No, let's go in," I said drawing up more courage.

"Good!" exclaimed Lindsay

Inside we looked over the extensive collection of women's frames noting that there seemed every conceivable shape, lens size, and color. Simply put, it was a bewildering array of combinations and, again, I had no idea of where to begin. I found a pair of bronze wire rim frames that I thought I liked.

"No, those are too similar to what you are now wearing," observed Lindsay.

"What about these?" I asked taking a pair of large lens black frames from the display.

"Those might have some promise," said Lindsay. "Let's see what they look like when you put them on.

I did so and got agreement from Lindsay. "I like those on you. They go great with your hair coloring and also, they accentuate your face nicely especially with that new awesome haircut you just got.

There was no turning back and I had the optician take the measurement of my prescription. She said that my new glasses would be ready the following Wednesday which was perfect since Stan would not be back from his field trip until Friday.

"Lindsay, do you think that Stan will even recognize me?" I asked.

"I think he will so don't worry about it."

"Do you think that he will like all of the changes we're making? I hope so because if he doesn't then why are we going through all of this?"

"Sil, I know that you are a bit crazy about Stan, but let's be honest you haven't been around that many guys... ever. and he is the one guy who has shown you some very welcome attention. He's also fucked you a couple of times, which was good in that it turned your thinking around about having sex."

"So, you are telling me that he won't be the only guy who will be attracted to the new look that I'm getting?"

"No, not by a long shot. Your new look with the hair style and glasses are just the start. You've already drawn looks from guys at the gym. We still have to do some clothes shopping to finish the new image but let me tell you are on the way."

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers
12