Librarian Gets a Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, enough shopping for a while. It's actually more exhausting than either the yoga class or the aerobics. At least mentally it is."

"So, that was good news. At least I'll see you at yoga next week."

"Yeah, no fears about that. Besides I'm not looking forward to picking up my new glasses."

The following Thursday

After picking up my new glasses after work on Wednesday I went home, heated a frozen Mexican entre and sat down to watch a little TV. There was nothing special on, so I turned it off and found a book that I had only half read and decided to do some reading. Still, I longed to be with Stan again and as I read my hand instinctively found my clit. After the past several days there was that certain release that came from playing with myself and instead of reading the book my mind turned to thoughts of making love with Stan. Soon my fingers left my clit, and I began seriously fingering myself. My juices began to flow, my breathing got heavier and without much warning I managed to give myself an incredible orgasm.

The next morning, I got up and showered. I was feeling a bit energized and could not really put my finger on why. As I took the shower, I made certain to shave my legs and underarms, but also was attentive to making certain that my pubis was nice and smooth.

The morning awareness did not end there and in a way, I was hearing Lindsay's advice resounding in my head. Instead of my usual old Walmart undies I retrieved the lacy bra that I had only ever worn once and put it on. It felt great as did a new pair of bikinis that I had bought several weeks ago.

"Well, you seem to be off to a good start this morning, so don't stop there," I said to myself as I perused the contents of my closet. The usual drab skirt and sweater were there, but there was a little voice in the back of my head saying, "Not today, Silvia!" Instead I opted for a conservative blue button down blouse and a gray wool pencil skirt and black tights--a combination that I had never worn to work. After finishing getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and thought, "Not bad, not bad at all!"

Some 40 minutes later I arrived at the library and made my way to my desk. After sitting at my computer and turning it on I diverted my attention to the help requests that had come in late yesterday afternoon. It was barely 8:10 and there were a few students milling about but I recognized that all of them were graduate students. It would be an hour or two before the undergraduates would start to appear. About a half hour later a male student approached my desk and said, "Oh, sorry to bother you but I had left a request for Silvia yesterday."

I responded saying, "That's OK, I can help you."

"No, I wanted Silvia to help me. She found some stuff last week that really helped me with my project."

Now I'm starting to think "I really do look that different to the point that nobody recognizes me. This is going to be interesting."

"But I'm Silvia," I said to the student. "I just got my hair done and new glasses, that's all. Now what can I do for you?"

My response only got me a bewildered look as if to say he did not believe a word of what I had just said. "Really?" he began, "I can wait until Silvia gets here." And at that he turned and was gone.

And so it went. Some students only wanted help and did not care who was available to give it to them; others, wanted Silvia. A couple refused to believe me saying who I was and went elsewhere. Now the thought started to cross my mind that I really am NOT the Silvia who was here sitting at this desk just yesterday and that I really am a different person.

That night was aerobics class and as usual I met Lindsay in the locker room where I changed into my leggings and sports bra. When we walked down the hall to the exercise room, I now noticed that more than one guy was checking me out. I thought to myself, "a workout outfit, haircut and style, and new glasses changed me that much? These guys would not have given me a second look before." All of a sudden, my ego felt was boosted, but at the same time I wondered what Stan was going to think. I had less than 24 hours before I was to find out.

Friday afternoon

For most of the day on Friday it was more of the same events because most people did not recognize me. Then at about 4:00 pm who should come wandering in but Stan. At first, he didn't see me but then did an obvious doubletake.

"What the...?" he started as he walked towards my desk. "What happened to you. Wow! You look great. Outstanding!"

I beamed with that approval and knowingly felt my face flush as a result. Stan had my undivided attention and all that I wanted was for the end of the business day to arrive so we could go home and "tend to business" as they would say.

Five o'clock did roll around eventually so I got my coat and with Stan headed for the parking lot. After some discussion we decided that Chinese takeout was our best option and stopped enroute to pick up two orders of chow main and egg rolls. When we got home the first thing, I needed to do was pee, and that was the singular event that dashed our hopes for an adventuresome weekend because of all the rotten luck I discovered that I had just gotten my period.

Upon exiting the bathroom, I conveyed the news of my discovery, but also disappointment. Let's just say that this was disappointment number one because Stan then shared the news of what he had learned on his recent trip, namely that he had received a very impressive job offer from a railroad in Texas and that he had accepted it. The end of the semester already loomed: Stan would finish his exams, graduate on the following Saturday and start his new position on Monday. With it our relationship would have to end and that's exactly what happened.

If there was any silver lining to any of this, it has to be the sexy workout clothes that Lindsay helped me pick out because it seemed like I never could be in the Rec Building without attracting the attention of one or more guys. And by that I don't just mean any guys, but good-looking hunks with six-pack abs at that. Dates were easy to come by and many of those came with some welcome as well as much needed sex. Let's just say that I always made certain that there was a box of rubbers in my nightstand.

Epilogue

All of the preceding events took place nearly four years ago, but it makes for an important backstory for where I am today. As it turned out I met someone wonderful and married him two years ago. As I write this epic tale, I am now five months pregnant... with twins no less. Let's just say that life can take some interesting turns of events and if we pay attention things can often work out. As for my friend Lindsay, she married Sam, but they have no children just yet. I occasionally see her, and she is still my fashion consultant, a role for which I am eternally grateful. At the end of the day, I will frequently look back and think: "Hey, not bad for a nerdy farmgirl who grew up in Wisconsin. Not bad at all!"

12