All Comments on 'Librarian Play'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jengx4jengx4almost 12 years ago
Incredible

This story is absolutely perfect. I loved it, and so did my pussy. Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories on Litt, ever.

You weave such wonderful sensuality, delectably erotic prose. Perfect pace, lingering foreplay, the unbridled passion! Hmmmmm

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

REALLY like this story. The setup is great - acknowledging the fantasy and having the characters play to it was great (avoiding a lot of possible hokieness), and the descriptions were very evocative. Maybe the actual sex could have been a bit better, but I'm not sure what I'd change - its very good as is. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well written!

The attention to detail, and the slow buildup really pulls-in and holds a reader as every story should. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story! So erotic and sexy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best!

One of the best single chapter stories here on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding Librarian Fantasy

We all have fantasies about doing it with the demure, but sexy, librarian. This is one of the most believable and therefore erotic approaches that I've seen. Takes a cliche and makes it steaming and inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky Librarian

Librarian was sure lucky to have enjoyed the lust of a young stud. She will want more so look forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is the rating system???

I wanted to give you at least four, maybe even five stars for that marvelously sexy fantasy! I volunteer in our local township library, and I sure would love to run into these two in my library at, or just after closing time! I might even give them the run of the building for one night to be able to watch the closed-circuit film of them the next day after the powers-that -be at the library get a look at what went on the night before! It was like be worth loosing my volenteer position to be able to see such sexual debauchery on tape.

Role Playing Fiend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was so good! Love all the details and the build up. One of the rare stories on here that satifies my need for a good lead up story to the main event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous