Librarian Seduces a Nerd

Story Info
Silvia, the librarian seduces Stan, but maybe he was willing.
3k words
4.56
12.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers

During the time that I was an undergraduate engineering student I had a good friend, who I will call Stan, who like me was working to complete his senior project in order to graduate. He spent a lot of time in the library and along the way met a reference librarian named Silvia. The following is Stan's story about that relationship. Note that no person in this story is under the age of 18.

Here's Stan's story:

It was my senior year and in four months I expected to graduate with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. First, however, I needed to complete my senior project that dealt with planning the route of water, sewer, and gas lines underneath a busy highway and an adjacent active railway line. To say that I was spending a lot of time in the library digging through both books and academic journals would be an understatement. Much more time at my preferred study carrel and they would probably want to affix a brass plaque to it in my honor.

My work was, not surprisingly, highly methodical and everything was filed away in an extensively divided three ring binder. Ever since beginning the project late last semester I had been driving the poor science and engineering reference librarian, Silvia, crazy with my detailed, but often arcane questions on everything from railroad right-of-way construction to subsoil composition for upstate New York.

Silvia was a very nice person and unbelievably patient when it came to helping me. Physically she looked like a stereotypical librarian, in other words a bit on the frumpy side with clothes that did not seem to have much, if any, style and always wore her hair up. In short, she was a lady who probably was in need of a serious makeover. I did surmise from her various comments that this was her first job after graduate school which meant that she might have been all of 25 years old--not that much older than me as I was to turn 22 in the fall.

It was a Wednesday morning, and I was again at my carrel reading up on railway lines, a topic that I found interesting but hardly one that would allow me to make small talk at any social gathering. The article I had just finished had an extensive bibliography, which when doing research is highly valuable because those entries become additional sources. I got up from my desk and went to the other side of the science and engineering floor where Silvia had her desk. Dressed in a gray tweed skirt, a rather shapeless drab turtleneck sweater, nondescript black flat-soled shoes, and tortoise-frame glasses, Silvia probably would not arouse even the horniest of fraternity jocks, if any ever were to enter the library let alone come up to the science and engineering floor, a place well-known to be inhabited by nerds. Still, every now and then Silvia had shown me a side that was unexpected. For one, despite her nerdy look and unbecoming hair style, she had great eyes.

As I approached her desk this morning, she looked up and said, "Good morning, Stan, you probably are in search of another author."

"Hi, Silvia. Yes, I am. I'm looking for a work by Erich van Dorn, an engineer from the University of Eindhoven. Here's the citation."

She turned to her computer, did a little searching, and then said, "We don't have that particular volume, but there are some others that might be useful. Let me get you a printout."

"That would be great," I said.

"Here you go," came her reply as she handed me the sheet off the printer, but also gave me an incredible smile. I never saw this side of her before and it seemed a bit out of character.

I left her desk and proceeded to head back into the stacks in search of the elusive volume that hopefully would at least make this part of my senior project complete. I was in the right section, at least insofar as the topics were concerned, but nothing by van Dorn. I methodically went through the entire row, but no luck.

Frustrated I returned to Silvia's desk and told her that I could not find what I was looking for. Without the least amount of expression, she got up from her desk and headed for the stacks that I had just perused. I followed her, but several paces behind her obvious officious strides. We got to the section, and she looked up and down, then standing on tiptoes she reached for a volume on a high shelf. Her arm extended and it pulled her sweater against her chest as she did so. It was at that moment that it became obvious that Silvia had a very nice set of boobs but just that they were well hidden behind her extensive librarian camouflage.

I was still admiring the view when she retrieved the sought volume and turned towards me. She caught me looking, gave the briefest of smiles, and handed it to me.

"Thanks, Silvia," I said. "I appreciate the help."

Just as I turned to head back to my carrel she said, "Anytime. The pleasure was all mine."

"Huh? Did she just say that?"

The van Dorn volume had a lot of valuable material, and I spent the better part of two hours absorbed in it making lots of notes along the way.

It was a little past 11:00 when I finally looked at my watch. Just then I sensed someone approaching my carrel. Let me also say that I had strategically chosen this study location because it was away from the normal foot traffic of the floor and more or less guaranteed that I would not be often interrupted.

I looked up and of all people it was Silvia who was approaching. "How did that volume work out for you?" she asked.

"It was great. Much more information than I was even hoping for. But thanks for asking."

"I'm more than glad to help," she said casting me now the biggest smile that caught me again totally by surprise. Moreover, there was something that I could not help but find sexy lurking behind her very defensive facade.

A week later it was more of the same for me in that I continued what seemed like an endless search for the necessary technical material that would assure the creation of not only an acceptable senior project but one that would be a useful tool for launching my career. Part of the search was that I seemed to be making endless inquiries of Silvia, who much to her credit was going above and beyond to help.

As I approached her desk this morning I found that Silvia just looked different. Part of it was that for a change she wasn't wearing that awful shapeless drab turtleneck sweater, but instead had on a cowl neck one in attractive pale pink color.

"Hi, Silvia," I started. "Is there any chance that you were able to find anything about how the Canadian railroads manage utilities in their rights-of-way?" I knew that I was pestering her several times each week and had begun to sound apologetic.

"Good morning, Stan. Yes, I did. Now where did I put them?" she replied standing over her desk and bending over thumbing through a stack of article reprints, but all the while offering me the most incredible down shirt view. Not only did she have a surprisingly nice set of tits, but also was wearing a sexy lacy bra that just barely covered her nipples.

"Whatever you have is most appreciated," I said thinking it could apply to not only what she had found for me, but to the eyeful that she was providing.

At that Silvia looked up and I know that she caught me enjoying the view. She cast a smile that obviously said, "Caught you, didn't I?"

Knowing that I was caught, I flushed with embarrassment, thanked her for the reprints and headed back to my study carrel.

A few nights later that week we had a storm come through that deposited a decent blanket of wet sloppy snow. Again, I had to head to the library and left a little early. As I approached the building a woman in a huge, hooded parka, an above-the-knee wool gray skirt, and tall insulated camo rubber boots arrived at the entrance the same time I did. I did a double-take because it was Silvia.

"You're early this morning," she said.

"I know. I need to finish this next section of the project. You're early, too."

"I didn't know if the weather was going to cause the busses to be late or not. So, I didn't take any chances. As it was the earlier bus was also on time. Just the same the weather is really messy so I decided to wear these clunky boots that I used to wear on daddy's farm. They may be ugly, but they keep me dry."

We both entered the building: Silvia heading to her desk and me to my carrel. There was nobody else on the science and engineering floor. I know that early mornings this place is deserted, but on a stormy day like today it was even more so. About a half hour later Silvia once more came by my carrel.

"I did some digging and there might be some things that you will like. Come with me and I'll show you."

I got up and followed her to a different section of the stacks. It seemed odd because it wasn't a place where civil engineering books would normally be found. We headed down the end aisle to a place that I never even knew existed. I looked around and had begun to wonder what Silvia had found when she moved the sliding ladder over and proceeded to climb to its second from the top step.

"This is such an out-of-the-way place I knew that you would never have found it," she said reaching up, an action that not only caused her blouse to again stretch against her boobs but made her skirt ride up as well. If my vantage point for looking down her top was perfect a few days prior, the view up her skirt was even more enjoyable as I could not help but notice that she was wearing some sexy lace bikinis.

"There's a couple of things here that I think you'll like," she said, and I could not help but think that there was a clear double entendre all the while I was now thinking, "Now there is an understatement if ever there was one."

"What is that volume just to the left?" I asked seeing if I could further improve my view. It was a bit of a reach and when Silvia reached for it, she lost her footing and fell off the ladder. I tried to break her fall and the result was that we both wound up on the floor. Fortunately, nobody was hurt although it was an embarrassing event.

"Thanks for being there. I could have been seriously hurt," she said. In the disheveled condition that we found ourselves on the floor, as luck would have it Silvia's skirt had ridden up and she was now showing me a full view of her bikinis, which was a bit of a surprise given her otherwise doughty demeanor.

"So long as you're OK," I replied again not wanting to be obvious, but also not wanting her to cut short my enjoyable view either. It was somewhat apparent that she knew what she was revealing and although blushing, made no attempt to cover it.

"I'm fine. Just a little shaken up," she said getting up and regaining her composure. I walked Silvia back to her desk and told her that I'd check on her later. Still the view of her crotch in that sexy lingerie lingered in my memory and after returning to my study carrel I was hardly able to focus on my project.

My mind was off thinking about Silvia and had been daydreaming out the window at the snow that had begun to fall once more. Campus was busier now as students were scurrying in every direction hoping to get to their classes both on-time as well as dry.

"Stan! Stan! Hey are you OK?" said Silvia shocking me out of my mental respite.

"I'm fine, but more important, are you?" I asked.

"Thanks for looking after me. I was such a klutz. I should have known better than to make such a long reach while up on that ladder.," she said standing very close to me.

"You were just trying to be really helpful, and I appreciate that."

"There are some things that I still want to show you back in those stacks if you have a few minutes."

Now this girl had me thinking, "There are a few things that you showed me, but I'd like to get a closer look." I got up and followed Silvia returning to that remote part of the building. We got to the scene of our earlier mishap when she turned to me and put her arms around my neck and planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Is that what you wanted to show me?" I asked once our lips parted.

"Yes, but the other thing I think you already got a glimpse of," she replied lifting her skirt and once more revealing her underwear. "Do you know that you really turn me on?"

"I, I, er, wasn't expecting this in the library. What if someone sees us?" I stuttered.

"Not to worry. Nobody hardly ever comes back here. There's a chair back there in the corner. Why don't we get a bit more comfortable?" Silvia said taking me by the hand and pushing me into the chair.

"There, now that's better," she said sitting on my lap and undoing the top three buttons of her blouse. "I caught you looking down my sweater a couple of weeks ago and I assume that you liked what you saw so maybe a closer look would be even better."

"We can't do this here. Are you crazy?"

"In fact I am crazy. I'm crazy about you. If you are worried about being seen, I have an even better idea," she said showing me her key ring. "There's a study group room just around the corner and I have the key."

A mere two minutes later Silvia had let us into the small study room that had a table, four straight chairs, two upholstered chairs, and a computer terminal. "Nobody will bother us here. I should have thought of this in the first place," she said as she closed the door and turned the lock. I then sat down on one of the comfortable chairs and she resumed her position sitting on my lap.

My attention now returned to her half open blouse and the access I now had to her titties. As much as it was a surprise, it was pleasant to learn that she was in fact better endowed than revealed by the frumpy clothes that she normally wore. As I reached under the cup holding her left boob, I soon found her nipple and after a short amount of time made it erect, an action that clearly made Silvia horny as she stood up, lifted her skirt and slid her bikinis off. "These are just getting in the way!" she exclaimed as she returned to the position on my lap.

The faint yet unmistakable odor of an excited woman became evident, and I abandoned my focus on her nipple to eagerly insert my middle finger into her moist vagina. Silvia squirmed with delight as I wiggled it around and teased her clit with my thumb.

"Oh, don't stop doing that. It feels great," she moaned with delight. While all of this was happening, my manhood came to life along with my hopes of fucking her. She had to have had the same idea as she started groping for my crotch. Silvia again stood up briefly to allow me to access my now stiff member. She was enthralled with what she found and as I slouched down in the chair she positioned herself first on my legs but then slowly lowered her eager pussy onto my upright shaft. Silvia was warm and wet but also somewhat tight, a combination that from my perspective had no equal.

"Oh, but you feel great. I've dreamed about doing this with you ever since that first day when you seemed to be noticing me," said Silvia now beginning to move her pelvis up and down. Her natural lubrication continued to flow and after a couple of minutes I knew that it wasn't long before I was going to cum.

"I hope you're ready. I can't hold it any longer."

"Then don't. I'm ready. Oh, God, but I'm ready! Please!" she begged. Not two seconds later my penis literally exploded with a load of cum. Her eyes rolled back as she threw her head backward as I continued to fill her. "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed.

"And I always thought that librarians were straight-laced and hell would freeze over before they got horny let alone had an orgasm," I said with a snicker.

"Librarians?! I always thought that engineers were nerds, but I just learned that you really can think about something other than designing things."

"Come to think of it, you're not bad at designing things either. You were both patient and methodical in seducing me."

"Me? You have been checking me out for weeks. We could have been doing this sooner if you had been more aggressive," replied Silvia finally getting off my lap and putting her panties back on.

"But you have to admit, it was worth the wait."

"It was, but right now I have to head to the ladies room. Don't go away." At that Silvia disappeared for a couple of minutes.

When she returned, she came over and kissed me tenderly and said, "We really do need to do a lot more research in the days ahead. Who knows what else we might discover."

I shook my head in total agreement clearly looking forward to what the rest of the semester might have to offer for more nice surprises.

doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers