Librarian Seduces a Nerd Pt. 03

Story Info
Silvia has a date with Stan and overcomes her conflicts.
3.8k words
4.52
1.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers

This story is a continuation of "Librarian Seduces a Nerd" where the question was "Who is seducing whom?" Now we are at the sequel where Silvia has a date with Stan for lunch and to check out his senior project. She has planned and schemed for this occasion over several days. Nobody here is under the age of 18.

Silvia, the reference librarian for science and engineering at the university library had become aware of what she considered an attractive civil engineering student. At first it had been just the opportunity to catch a glimpse of him, but as time wore on she became evermore obsessed. At night she would play with herself while reading, but the thoughts of him were always close at hand. At school she would make excuses to see him about something -- well, anything at all really. Then earlier she managed to get him alone in one of the small study rooms and had let him have his way with her--or maybe she had her way with him? Now there were all sort of thoughts running through her head and were really messing with her brain.

"What if he thinks I'm a slut?" she kept asking herself and overthinking that matter was concerned that he would never want to see her again. Added to this problem is that he was a student working on a project and she was the reference librarian, hence they would very likely have to see one another for another few months until he graduated. That could be difficult!

"He felt so good up inside of me," was a reminisce that just would not go away. She had pursued Stan and ultimately got what she wanted. As her mind continued to replay those tender moments her hand massaged her breasts through her blouse and bra. "Oh, but he had the gentlest touch," she mused hoping that nobody would see what she was doing even though she had turned to face her computer station to prevent that from happening. She could feel her pulse quicken and her thumb and forefinger found and massaged her nipple, a feeling that again sent electric shocks to her lady parts. It just felt so good, not quite as good as when Stan did it, but still it felt good.

"I had forgotten how messy sex can be," was the next thought running though her head and the wet feeling of his cum draining out of her even hours later was not that enjoyable. She had bought a maxipad from the dispenser in the ladies' room, had fastened it inside her panties, and fortunately that was collecting all of what continued to drain out of her. Still, despite this, her hand would occasionally drop to her crotch in search of her clit, which was reasonably well secured behind the pad.

"What if in the heat of all that passion Stan has managed to get me pregnant?" was a discomforting thought and Silvia counted and recounted the days until she was expecting to get her period. Surmising that that event was not far off, Silvia concluded that the risk of being knocked up was a small one, but she nevertheless still hoped for the best.

"What if Stan does not think I'm a slut and still wants to see me? If that's true, then the likelihood that we'll have sex again is quite real." Now she began to think of the alternatives. Continuing to practice unprotected sex, she knew, was like playing with fire so she started to consider the options. For one, could she go to Health Services and get a prescription for birth control pills? The idea did not enthuse her because she had read about the negative effects of the hormones that they contained and that they would potentially wreak havoc with her cycle and maybe even cause her to gain unwanted weight. They also needed a full monthly cycle to become fully effective, which she did not find useful. As an alternative could she have Health Services fit her with a diaphragm? That was a possibility and she thought seriously about that option for some time before dismissing it. She remained conflicted about going to Health Services but also knew that if she saw Stan again then they needed to use some form of protection.

"Stan's a great guy, he is smart, but also a nerd," came the rational thought. "Nerds often are not very practical nor are they often that good about thinking about human nature. That's a problem!" she concluded. As much as she did not like the potential Silvia realized that left up to Stan their next tryst would also be unprotected.

"I hate the idea, but I think that I'm going to have to take charge," she realized. "Between now and this weekend when I see him again, I'm going to have to go to the pharmacy and buy a box of condoms. This was not the most pleasant thought because Silvia had never in her life bought this item. All sorts of thoughts began running through her head, such as "How many should I get? I think we might need more than one, but do I get a dozen?" Buying these would be embarrassing enough but going through the checkout with a box of a dozen would be too much if she encountered anyone she knew.

Her lament over buying condoms did not end with how many. "Do those come in sizes? If so, how can I tell what to get?" She thought Stan was reasonably well-endowed but had no basis for comparison. These were all vexing problems, but for the time being she would have to put them out of her head because that afternoon several students were there waiting for her assistance.

It was after 7:00 pm when the phone rang. It was Stan and he wanted to make certain that Silvia was still available to do lunch on Saturday and to go visit the site that he had chosen for doing his senior project, the prospect of which she had completely forgotten about. While on the one hand she was excited to hear from him knowing that he probably didn't think of her as a total slut and that he wanted to see her again.

After finishing the call, Silvia felt more compelled than ever that she would need to make that dreaded trip to the pharmacy just in case she and Stan would have an opportunity to resume their amorous activities. She looked at her watch and seeing that it was not quite 7:30 and that there was a little neighborhood pharmacy within walking distance she got her coat and went out into the chilly late winter air.

Not even 15 minutes later she was inside the pharmacy and found the family planning section. Before starting to peruse the product offerings she felt her face flush with embarrassment. The options seemed endless, and she was at a total loss of what to do, not only were there packages offering 3, 12 and 36 condoms, but then she was faced with decisions about ribbed, reservoir tip, extra sensitive, lubricated, and latex-free. "Where do I begin?" she asked herself as she began reading the backs of packages hoping for a possible better-informed decision.

The store was not large nor necessarily tiny either as there were other shoppers there picking up prescriptions and buying any number of other health-related items. As she stood there reading a woman perhaps a few years older than Silvia came to the family planning aisle and without missing a beat took a box of 36 ribbed and lubricated, extra sensitive condoms from the shelf. Silvia took one of those packages, too, and began reading the back hoping to glean any useful details.

The woman noted Silvia's action and interjected, "These are my all-time favorite because they feel like we're not using anything all."

Silvia smiled at the woman and replied, "Thanks. That's useful information, but they aren't so thin that they're liable to break, are they?"

"Gee, I really hope not," said the woman whose facial expression turned into a matter-of-fact frown. "My husband and I have been using these since I gave birth to our daughter. I don't think that I am not ready to go back on the pill quite yet but certainly not ready to get pregnant again. They had better not fail."

After getting such an endorsement, Silvia put back the box of 36 thinking that perhaps that was a little too much wishful thinking and took a box of 12 instead. At that she smiled to herself and thought, "And only three is too pessimistic."

Silvia, hoping to not being discovered purchasing such a personal item made her way to the front of the store where she discovered that she was immediately behind the woman who had given her advice about the condoms but also that the clerk was the pharmacist's teenage son. "Oh, no!" she thought silently. While the clerk was helping an older woman with her items, the helpful woman from the family planning aisle turned to Silvia, saw that she was also buying the same brand of condoms and says out loud, "Now that I think of it, I should have told you that you might want some additional lubrication with these. We use some of this and it's awesome," she explained holding up a tube of lubricant. Silvia started to get really embarrassed yet again but not nearly so much as when the teenage clerk looked her way and offered, "We have it on sale at a dollar off if you have the coupon. I think I might have one right here!"

He handed Silvia the coupon, but then also added, "You will find it in aisle three right next to feminine hygiene. Mortified, she disappeared to the back of the store, found the tube of lube and returned to the checkout as fast as she could. The woman with the 36-pack had just finished her transaction and as she was about to leave turned to Silvia and said, "I hope you have a good weekend," to which Silvia replied, "Thanks for the help. You do the same."

Silvia paid for her purchase, exited the pharmacy, and headed off to her apartment. "Wow, that was some ordeal," she thought to herself. "Fortunately, I didn't run into anyone that I knew, especially any of our students." All the way home all she could think about now was Stan putting on one of the condoms and giving her a good fucking. All the same she wondered what it would be like feeling his manhood inside of her except with a rubber barrier. She hoped it would be as good as doing it without one, but on the other hand having a measure of protection would be a good feeling.

When she got home, Silvia took the box of condoms and put it on the vanity in the bathroom. Whenever she was in there for any purpose, she would spy that box and again those images of Stan rolling one down over his stiff shaft, applying some extra lubricant and then gently entering her never failed to elicit some amount of wetness in her panties. Saturday might be only a little more than a day away, but the anticipation was intense.

Friday was a stressful day as Silvia could not keep her mind on her work. There was the usual queue of students waiting for her help, but she could not get focused on their needs as her frequent moments of daydreaming made her seem especially distant. In her mind she was wondering whether Stan intended to have sex with her again, but if so when and where. She wondered what she should wear and began to think about what underwear to select. Certainly, bikinis seemed appropriate but then what kind of bra. Fortunately, since when she started obsessing over Stan, she had ramped up her wardrobe albeit ever so slightly to where she now had some choices.

The problem was that they would be going somewhere for lunch, which she assumed was not going to be anything fancy, and then off to the project location. "Jeans!" she said to herself but what sort of top do I want to wear? "A button-down blouse would make for easier access to my boobs," she reflected. "But if it is cool outside, a sweater will be more comfortable."

Saturday morning was a time of yet more butterflies in her tummy as she showered and got dressed her hands felt clammy and damp. It was almost time for Stan to come pick her up when she opened the box of condoms and tore off three. She put them in her purse along with the tube of lubricant. She no sooner had completed the task of getting ready when there came a knock at the door.

When she opened it, Stan said, "Are you ready?"

Silvia's unspoken reply was "I've been ready for days," Instead she said, "I am. Let's go."

Stan looked at what she was wearing and responded, "You might want to bring those camo boots of yours because when we go to the project site it is likely to be pretty muddy given the rain that we've had that last couple of days."

Silvia made a sour face and said, "Really, I might have to wear those gross things again?"

"Yeah, sorry," said Stan.

"OK, but only if you insist," she replied fishing the boots out her entry closet. "Fashionable they are not!"

The two went out and got into Stan's pickup truck, which Silvia found to be unusually clean for a vehicle that frequented construction sites let alone being owned by a guy barely out of his teenage years.

A short drive into town and they stopped at a local deli, went inside, found a table and ordered. To say that Silvia was excited would be an understatement as she felt her panties getting damp from the moment that she answered Stan's knock on the door. Lunch was tasty if a bit pedestrian. When they went out to the truck, Stan suggested that they both change into boots since the project site was going to quite muddy. Silvia again made a sour face but soon had complied.

Some 20 minutes later Stan pulled off the main highway and onto a well-rutted dirt road where they bounced along through the many puddles. The project site was not much other than a muddy tract that was located next to an active railroad line that separated it from the highway. As they walked along both of them got very muddy boots with wet dirty jeans as they had to climb over fallen trees. Stan's project was to find an economical way to borrow under both the highway and the railroad in order to run underground power as well as sewer and water. The idea was to not disturb either rail or highway traffic.

Silvia nodded her head in understanding the finer points that Stan was explaining. Finally, she said, "This helps me a whole lot in knowing what you are attempting to do. Thanks!" At that they got back in the truck and headed to Silvia's apartment where they kicked of the boots before entering. Silvia offered Stan a beer which he gratefully accepted.

"I'm a total mess. Enjoy your beer as I go get out these dirty wet clothes.," she said disappearing into her bedroom. When she returned Silvia had changed into a tee shirt and gym shorts, a calculated move on her part since it would give Stan better access to all of her lady parts. She had momentarily thought about not wearing any underwear but decided that Stan might find that a bit too aggressive.

"There, that's better. It would not have happened if I wasn't such a klutz trying to go down that embankment where we had to cross the stream. Still, thanks for the nice lunch and the tour," said Silvia coming over and giving Stan a kiss before sitting on his lap.

"Are you sure that you want to sit here? Remember what happened the last time you did. One thing leads to another."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, of course not. You just surprised me, that's all."

"Are you saying that you would want to do that again sometime?"

"Well. I, ah, um, hmm, yeah, I suppose so."

"I really enjoyed it. So, I'm willing if you are," she said tweaking Stan's nipple through the fabric of his tee shirt.

Stan was a bit slow in getting Silvia's message, but now she had his attention and cupped her right boob with his left hand. Soon he was anxious for more and he slipped his hand up under the shirt and wiggled his way underneath the cup of her bra to where he could find her nipple. As soon as he did so Silvia leaned over and gave him a passionate wet kiss, tongue and all.

When Stan reciprocated, she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I'm glad that you liked doing this with me. Whatever you do, don't stop."

Stan reached around and unfastened the hooks to Silvia's bra and freed her boobs making fondling them a much easier task but decided that it would be easier if he took her shirt off. Amazed because it was the first time he had seen her naked on top, her boobs were soft yet firm and his first inclination was to suckle one. As a total newbie he got his mouth firmly on her right nipple and began with what could only be described as a nursing action. Silvia loved the feeling, not only in her boob, but it made her tingle all over, not the least was in her crotch. She was hornier now that she ever had known herself to be.

It wasn't long, however, when Stan's attention drifted from her chest to her crotch and working his hand up the leg opening of her shorts was able to find her pussy in short order.

"Oh, I just love it when you touch me there," she purred as his fingers found the moist opening that they sought. Silvia was hardly passive as he did so and having felt the hard object in Stan's pants said, "And what have we here?"

"I just love how wet you can get in anticipation," observed Stan.

"Me too, but...," she said pulling a condom out her pocket, "Now you're going to have to wear one of these." Stan looked at the foil wrapped condom and then back at Silvia. There was a questioning look on his face.

"Think about it. We don't want to run the risk of me getting pregnant plus it does keep things measurably neater as well. You probably weren't aware of it, but I had soggy panties earlier this week for the rest of the day."

Silently Stan took the condom from Silvia and tore it open. He removed the condom and examined it closely as if he had never seen one before, which unbeknownst to Silvia was certainly the case although truth be known neither had she.

"All you need to do is roll it down over the length of your stiffy and then we just do it like normal."

Stan unbuttoned his already unzipped jeans and worked them off his hips and stepped out of them. Then he shed his briefs leaving him naked from the waist down, a view that Silvia found enthralling and made her even wetter. Stan placed the condom on the tip of his penis but realized he had it backward so after reversing it managed to soon have his member securely encased in latex. As Stan busied himself with that detail Silvia peeled off her shorts and panties, another action that was a first for the two of them because never before had Stan ever seen a woman totally naked and for Silvia it was the first time she had been totally naked in front of a guy, let alone a guy that a few moments from then she hoped was going to give her an amazing fucking.

"Now just lie back on the sofa and I'll do the rest," instructed Silvia as she proceeded to straddle him and began lowering herself allowing his member to penetrate her vagina. It felt spectacular to being in a private venue, using contraception, and knowing what it should feel like. Stan was about halfway in when Silvia remembered the tube of lubricant. "Damn!" she exclaimed to herself, but with everything progressing so nicely she wasn't so sure that they were going to be needing any.

"You feel amazing," said Stan wearing the broadest smile.

"Just wait because it will feel even better shortly," she replied now that he was in as deep as he could go.

Silvia started moving her hips around with a small circular motion that allowed Stan's manhood to slip part way out before re-entering her again. "Is this why they call it screwing?" she asked.

"I don't know for sure, but right now I have a weird tense feeling down there," replied Stan not fully aware that he was probably on the verge of cumming. Silvia continued with the screwing motion until she sensed a spasm in Stan's penis.

"I pretty sure that you're cumming," she said as she lowered her body and resumed full penetration. Those spasms continued for several moments at which point she was more convinced than ever as to what was happening. "Oh, yes, you're cumming alright. Keep it going. I want more. More! More!" she begged as spurt after spurt of warm sticky semen continued to fill the condom.

"That was awesome!" finally remarked Stan after the longest period of silence.

doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers
12