Librarian Seduces a Nerd Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. It truly was," replied Silvia.

"I wonder how much I produced. It seemed like I was never going to stop. It has to be a lot."

"I don't know, but let's look," said Silvia raising her torso and its engagement with Stan's member that was still sheathed with the condom. There was a prodigious amount of a yellowish-white fluid that had collected in its reservoir tip. It seemed like a lot, but they could not be certain, so Stan removed and then inverted it so as not to spill the contents.

"It must be half a shot glass. Maybe a full ounce. I'm surprised because I thought it would be a lot more than that. At least that's what it felt like."

"Just the same you could have been depositing all of that up inside of me. Now I don't doubt that condoms are a good investment. But enough of this talk because right now I have to go pee. I'll be right back."

When Silvia returned from the bathroom she was still stark naked but was also carrying a packet holding a fresh condom. She waved it in the air for Stan to see and with a sheepish but naughty little giggle said, "Hey, big boy I bought a box of 12 of these. Do you think you might like to do this again? What do you say?"

12