Librarian Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
He deepens his hold over the young librarian.
3.1k words
4.53
37.6k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fooginnk
Fooginnk
64 Followers

This is a NonConsent/Reluctance story, and a complete work of fiction. If the subject offends you or makes you uncomfortable, please do not continue. All the characters, places, and scenarios are fictional.

I'd recommend reading Librarian Taken before this chapter

*

An uneventful week followed the incident in the back of the library. Josie tried not to be alone anywhere she went after the handsome stranger fucked her senseless. She wondered if it could have been avoided.

At 23, Josie was a beautiful young woman. She had long chocolate curls and a slender figure. She knew that her good looks attracted attention, but she never flaunted her assets. Preferring the company of a few good friends and many books, Josie never went to bars or clubs. Or even stayed out late. She kept her world predictable, planned out, and safe. That is, of course, before the incident.

Josie worked at the Johnson Centennial library, a place mostly dedicated to research. The monolithic building for the arts has seen better days. Now it is merely maintained by a skeletal staff made up of mostly seniors that should have retired long ago. When Josie was hired right out of university, she understood that the grunt work belonged to her. The other librarians shouldn't be climbing stairs, never mind ladders.

Thinking back, perhaps this would have happened sooner or later. How could the entire floor be empty, and nobody was around to hear her cry out? Perhaps if she had a little more experience with men. She could have recognized the glint of possession in his eyes.

Josie's thoughts wondered back before she could stop herself. The memories of how his hands felt on her body sent a shiver down her spine. The way he toyed with her nipples while claiming her pussy with his unrelenting cock made her cum again and again. Josie's face flushed and she felt the heat rising between her thighs just from thinking about it. No one ever made her react this way.

"What's wrong with you," Josie thought out loud. "That brute took advantage and all you remember was how good it felt?"

She rubbed her flushed cheeks briefly and shook her heard to regain composure.

"Just try to forget about it, okay?" Her inner voice of reason piped up. "It's not like you will ever see him again."

"But he did leave you with his card, and don't pretend like you don't have it." A small voice countered.

Josie reached down into her purse and extracted the loathed piece of paper. She held it between her finders and looked it lover. If it wasn't for this, the vivid memory could have been a wet dream. She wondered why he left behind his phone number and name. Did he expect me to call? Was this even his real name?

Just as Josie was pondering these questions, a light rap interrupted her thoughts. She quickly tucked the card away in her notebook and looked up. The unmistakable bottom of Mr. Bell's cane came into view as he entered the room. Mr. Bell's age rivaled some of the collection in the antiquities section. He was a pleasant man who reminded her of a grandfather figure. But like most elderly staff, he should have retired long ago instead of napping most of the day away in his office.

"Josie my dear, I've come to inform you that there will be a meeting in half an hour." Mr. Bell said, "It's got something to do with next year's financial stuff or some such topic. Not like we have any, or if I'll even live long enough for any of it to matter."

"Don't say things like that," Josie gently chided as she stood up from her desk to help the old man into an armchair. "Don't you worry about it, I'll be there to help and take notes."

Mr. Bell waved his free hand and indicated that he wasn't going to sit.

"Thank you, you are too sweet." Mr. Bell patted Josie on the arm before leaving. "I'll see you in a bit."

Josie watched the senior librarian leave before returning to her desk. It was completely unacceptable that their funding should be cut again. The budget couldn't be tighter as it is. Some of the employees need to retire, and the library needs money for repairs, programs, and more staff.

As these thoughts raced through her mind, Josie temporarily forgot about her personal problems. She furiously jotted down notes in her notebook. Josie was determined to give whoever that came to deliver the annual bad news a solid scolding. While she knew it would likely amount to nothing, she was still going to try.

Josie gathered her things and entered the meeting room situated in the basement of the library. It was more like a classroom than a meeting space. But it was the only place where the projectors still worked. She saw the dozen or so librarians and staff gathered around the front and decided to sit on the side. As she turned left to pass the from of front, the man behind the podium stopped Josie dead in her tracks.

He was the man that took her on a table eight floors up... against her will.... In full view of anyone that could have walked by.

And the most unforgivable thing was he made her enjoy every second of it.

If the memory of their encounter was enough to make Josie wet, seeing him in the flesh brought a roaring fire to her cheeks and liquefied her insides. The heat radiated down to her pussy and pooled there.

He was a mere three feet away and staring right at her. He closed the distance in no time and bent down in front of her feet. She hastily stepped back and realized that in her moment of shock she dropped her notebook and pen. The clattering sound must have woken a few people dozing off in the front roll. They stared disinterestedly at the source of the noise before diverting their attention elsewhere.

He collected the contents sprawled on the floor and tucked them neatly back together before standing up. He towered over her and held her gaze as he handed back her belongings.

"Here you go," He said, "I'm Peter Johnson, nice to meet you."

Oh fuck, it was his real name. Josie was at a loss for words again.

She nodded and shook his proffered hand before thanking him. Josie clutched her notebook to her chest before taking a seat in the corner. She let out an audible sign and noticed that she was holding her breath. Josie was trying so make sense of the situation while trying to calm herself. She wanted to look away, but her eyes were glued to the front as the lights dimmed for the presenter.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to this unscheduled meeting. My name is Peter Johnson. As you might know, the funding for the Johnson library was tied up for many years in legal troubles. I know the budget for the last few years has been minimal to say the least. But the restraint has now been lifted and I will work with you to restore this library to its former glory.

I know that many of our staff have had longed to retire, but wasn't able to do so with the retirement funds on hold. They are now available for everyone, and you will also be compensated for the last few years accordingly."

Peter paused and looked up as some of the staff began talking among themselves. This has been a moment that they were looking forward to but didn't dare to hope for.

"The details will be finalized over the next few weeks, and the accountants will lay out the details with each of you individually."

The reassurance that they could finally retire brought a wave of applause. Josie was happy despite the storm of emotions brewing inside her chest.

Her heart was still pounding. But she quickly realized that she wasn't afraid of him. It was more of an alert curiosity. She could tell from the minute twitch of his lips that the approval was what he was looking for. As the sounds died down, he continued.

"The operational budget will also be restored, and we've allocated a portion to hiring new staff as well. Not only do we need to replace those of you who are leaving, but we need more people to properly run this library and its programs. We can't have entire floors empty and unattended."

He looked up from his podium straight into Josie's eyes.

"That's all for now, thank you all for coming."

With that everyone began to stand up and head for the door. Mr. Bell walked over to chat and waved Josie over.

"This is Josie, Mr. Johnson, she has been crucial to keeping everything together around here." Mr. Bell praised, "She can update you on all the ongoing projects and programs."

Mr. Bell turned and walked away with a spring in his step, and Josie was left alone with him again.

"Why don't we go up to your office and work out some of the details?" Peter offered.

He held the door open for Josie and they walked up the winding stairs together. The loaded silence between them was emphasized by the clicks of her heels.

Josie entered her office and heard the door click shut behind her. She took in a deep breath, and left her things on the desk. Then she turned around to face the man that haunted her dreams.

"Is this a regular thing for you?" Josie inquired as she sat down on the edge of her desk.

She watched him closely as he turned around. Peter raised his eyebrows but didn't reply.

"Do you normally saunter into libraries and take advantage of the staff?" Josie crossed her arms in front of her chest and held her head high.

It was a contest to see who would look away first, and she wasn't about to lose. Peter surprised her twice, this felt like a battle she had to win.

Even though she was proud of the fact that her voice did not break, she knew that her hands were trembling.

"I do not saunter, and would you believe me is I said no?" He countered with a question.

Now it was Josie's turn to wait. She stayed silent as he approached her. He took in his surroundings and saw a cozy space lined with bookshelves along the walls. It's got a handsome antique desk on one end, and a set of over-stuffed armchairs on the other.

Josie forgot how tall he was. His presence seems disproportionate to the size of her little sanctuary. He shoved a hand into his pocket and extracted something. Peter glanced into his palm before showing her a piece of paper. It was his card, and wrinkled in the same way that hers was.

"You dropped this with your notebook. Didn't think you kept it." He shrugged and whispered. "Were you going to call?"

"No!" Josie snapped back harsher than she planned, then added softly "Of course not.... It's just that I didn't have a chance to get rid of it. Who takes a girl without permission and leaves his number? I didn't know if it was your real name or number..."

Great, Josie thought, she was rambling again. But luckily, she stopped talking before saying that she didn't know he was their new benefactor. Or benefactor adjacent. If enjoying what he did was wrong, this just added a while new forbidden boundary.

"What are you doing here?" Josie asked softly as she looked up into his eyes.

Her memory of their last encounter was still vivid in her mind. But nothing was as visceral as her body's reaction to his presence. The combination of his good looks, his low voice, and his masculine scent had her body vibrating like a tuning fork.

Deep down she knew what he wanted, but Josie cannot bring herself to admit that she wants it too.

He leaned forward and slipped his hand around her neck to kiss her.

"No, not again." Josie protested as she turned her head away. She leaned back to get away from his touch. Peter was not deterred by her protests and kissed her proffered neck. He wedged his legs between her thighs and held her against his chest.

The sensation of his breathe, his soft kisses, and playful nibbles was too much. Josie bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning. She was drowning in waves of pleasure.

"Please... stop... This, this can't happen again." Josie pleaded as she found her wits again.

She pushed against his rock-hard chest and slipped out of his grasp. Josie backed herself into the other side to put some distance between them. The Norse-God incarnate standing before her seemed to be playing tricks on her mind. She went around one of the armchairs, as if it could prevent his advances.

Peter took the spot she occupied only moments ago and examine his beautiful conquest. He knew that she wasn't afraid of him. Josie relaxed in his arms and she clearly enjoyed all his attention. If she wanted nothing to do with him, she would have bolted out the door. Despite everything, she stayed in the room. He was not one to give up, especially when he had the advantage.

Perhaps she just needed a little coaxing.

In the face of his silence and the look of amusement, Josie pouted and crossed her arms.

"You are effectively my new boss, I can't do this with you, please..."

"Do you want to?" He boldly asked before adding, "Do not lie to me, I'll know."

"No, absolutely not." Josie said as she stared at the insolent man leaning against her desk.

He looked so comfortable here that one might think this was his room instead of hers. The refusal came out much weaker than she wanted. Josie hugged herself tighter, hoping that she could shrink smaller and disappear.

The way her arms wiggled under her breast accentuated her assets even more. Peter can tell that she was nervous and couldn't help it. But the way she looked made his cock harden and strain painfully against his pants. If he was a lesser man, he would have lost control and lunged for his pretty little prey.

Peter and still picture the two firm orbs topped with cherry gumdrops bouncing beneath him. The loose sweater cannot hide the treasure beneath it. Reining in his lust, he reminded himself that this was a long game. Claiming her body was easy, he needed to bend her will.

Sure, this was a bad idea, but Josie was lying about not wanting this. Or perhaps she wasn't willing to admit it just yet.

"You're lying." Peter stated.

"I'm not!" Josie said in exasperation.

"Not to me baby, to yourself." He pushed himself off the desk and crossed the room. "I can prove it."

Josie backed up against the wall as he reached for her. He gently took her elbow and led her back to the armchair.

Josie didn't resist him but started rambling again. "How could I lie to myself?... That's absurd. I know what I want, and it isn't this."

Peter turned off the florescent lights encased in the ceiling. Her desk lamp illuminated the room haphazardly as a warm yellow light filled the space. He tugged her backwards and they both fell into the armchair. Josie landed in his lap and felt the rigid hardness of his cock against her bottom. She tensed up at their contact and felt his body radiate warmth into the very space she occupied.

"It's alright.. Shhh..." Peter whispered into her ears as her protests fell on deaf ears.

Like a startled animal, he smoothed her nerves and got her to relax in his hands. He enclosed her dainty right hand in his palm and lifted the hem of her sweater with the other. With her hand in his, he slipped them under the waistband of her pencil skirt. Her belly was taunt and smooth all the way down to her panty-clad pussy.

Josie felt the tip of his mouth curl into a smile as he nuzzled against the side of her ears. He found the hidden treasure that belonged to no one but him. He dipped their hand under the thin satin material. Her wetness coated both their fingers.

"Take your hand out." He murmured. His voice was soft but commanding.

Josie slowly extracted her hand from underneath his. His hand laid still over her went cunt. In the dimmed light her fingers glistened, reflecting the weak rays of light. He strummed back and forth over her puffy lips until he found her clit. Slowly coaxing it out from under its hood, he played with the little nub. Her breath became ragged as he continued, slow and steady. With his free hand, Peter took her wet fingered and held them close to his face.

Josie could smell her pussy and see the evidence of her arousal.

"You smell delicious," He whispered before sucking in her index finger, and making an audible pop as he released it from his mouth.

He stocked her clit faster and faster and slipped a long thick digit into her drenched pussy. His left hand slithered up her loose garment and found her tits. They strained against the thin material of her bra. Peter pulled down the flimsy piece as he pinched and pulled insistently on her nipples.

The rhythmic stroking, rubbing, and pinching left Josie breathless and bucking on his lap. She moaned and cried out as she came.

Josie lost control and arched her back, pushing her ass into his crotch. He rubbed her pussy and clit furiously, never slowing down. Her wetness gushed out in uncontrollable waves.

In her lust-filled haze, Josie went limp against his chest and told him that he was right. She did want him. Satisfied with the result, Peter held her in his arms as she tried to catch her breathe.

"No I don't do things like this." He stated.

"To answer your earlier question." He clarified. "You were mine from the second I laid eyes on you."

He stood up with her still in his arms and gently deposited her back into the armchair. The soft fabric emanated heat from its previous occupant.

Josie looked up at him and she prepared for him to make a move. But to her surprise, he straightened up and went to the door.

"Remember who you belong to."


Fooginnk
Fooginnk
64 Followers